The Mommy Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday was a repeat of Saturday with the exception that for the final act of the night I fucked mom in the ass and filled her bowels with cum. We kissed each other good night and both of us fell asleep holding each other. In the morning mom woke me up with one of her patented blowjobs and as usual swallowed every drop.

I got out of bed and got ready for school while mom was making me breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and mom was standing over the stove cooking scrambled eggs when I walked up behind her and lifter her robe to find out she did not have any panties on.

I palmed her firm ass and slowly ran my hand down between her ass cheeks to between her legs. Mom spread her legs a little to give me access to her cunt. I slipped a finger into her pussy to find she was soaking wet.

I dropped my pants and started rubbing my cock on her ass until it was nice and hard. I slipped my cock into her wet cunt and fucked her while she cooked. She turned the stove off and placed the pan to the side until I shot my load deep into her pussy.

I pulled out of mom and zipped up my pants, reset my belt and sat down at the table.

Mom brought my plate of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast to the table and sat down. "I do love when you fill my up with your sperm. I know Andy will enjoy eating it out of my cunt. Thank you, sir for treating me so well."

"You know my mommy slut how much I enjoy fucking you and filling you with my cum. I am going to school now so enjoy your day with Uncle Andy and be ready to suck another load out of my cock when I get home."

"I will be ready for you when you get home, sir. Have a good day at school. Do you have anyone you will be visiting today?"

"There is no one on the schedule at this time but that could change. I will let you know if my schedule does change."

I left mom standing in the kitchen as I left to go to school.

The day at school was uneventful and nothing in my schedule changed. After school I went home and mom sucked my cock, fixed supper, and gave me a good night blow job before we fell asleep in each others arms in her bed.

I woke up with my cock in mom's mouth. I will never get tired of being woken up that way.

Mom was between my legs looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"You look so sexy in that position my mommy slut. This is my favorite way to get woken up. Thank you."

Mom sucked me until I came in her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me the cum pooled on her tongue, then she closed her mouth and swallowed. She then opened her mouth to show me that all the cum was gone.

I put my hand down to hers and pulled her up so she was laying on top of me and gave her a French kiss. Tasting my essence on her lips and tongue.

Mom got up off the bed and got dressed and went to work. I took a shower and got ready to start my internship at Aunt Betty's business. Today begins my seduction of Aunt Betty. I will have her as one of my sluts by the end of the summer. I will use the information I have from mom and my Uncle Andy. I will have to find out more of what Aunt Betty likes, not only in everyday life but also what she likes when it involves sex.

I drove to Aunt Betty's office, parked, and went into the office. Jane was sitting at her desk when I entered.

Jane greeted me and informed me that Mrs. Sounder had an emergency meeting with a client and would be back later.

"We did not have time to get a desk for you so you will be sharing my desk until we can set one up for you. Would that be ok with you?"

"That will be fine with me. It will not be a problem sharing a desk with you."

Jane smiled and said, "I have set up another computer for you to use. I hope the chair I selected with suit your needs."

I thought that Jane would suit my needs. Especially when she stood up and I saw what she was wearing. She had on a white blouse that showed that she was wearing a light pink bra. Her skirt ended mid-thigh, and she had on two-inch black heels. She looked delicious to me and I wondered if she was wearing any panties.

I started to get a little aroused and sat down so that she would not notice. It is going to be tough working with such a beautiful woman.

Jane helped me set up my e-mail and sent me one with a smiley face in it to make sure my e-mail worked. I sent an e-mail back with a smiley face with the tongue sticking out. She walked me through signing into the system and showed me how the phone system worked.

After about two hours she asked if I wanted some coffee. I told her I would love some.

"Follow me and I will show you where the kitchen is."

She got up and I followed her. The whole time I was watching her ass sway back and forth and thought she was exaggerating her movements.

We entered the kitchen area and she showed me where everything was and we made a coffee. We sat at the table and chatted for a little bit.

We returned to the office and after about 15 minutes Aunt Betty returned.

"It is nice to see you, Mr. Johnson. Come into my office and we will get your started on your investment proposal."

We entered the office and Aunt Betty closed the door. She turned around and gave me a big hug.

"I am sorry I was not here when you arrived. I hope that Jane showed you everything and set you up at her desk. We will have a desk set up for you next week."

"Jane showed me how to log in and set up an e-mail for me. She also showed me the kitchen. I think I will enjoy working with her. You do not have to set up another desk for me. I do not mind sharing a desk with Jane"

"Down boy, she has a boyfriend."

Aunt Betty smiled at me and said, "Sit down, I have some paperwork for you to fill out for your internship, then we will start you on researching some funds for your investment. You have one week to present me your investment program. We will go over it and make any changes that need to be made."

"After I approve your plan, I will give you the money to invest. Remember, you will only get paid if your investment makes money. If you lose money, you will not get paid. Are you ready?"

"I promise you that I will make money."

"First rule of investing, you never promise to make money. The stock market is unpredictable. What you tell your clients is, you will do your best and look after their investment. Never promise to make them money."

"I understand Aunt Betty."

"You will need to address me as Mrs. Sounder just like all other employees. Remember we do not want to advertise that you are my nephew."

"Ok, Mrs. Sounder. I understand. I am ready to start."

Aunt Betty went through the application then showed me what I needed to do to come up with an investment plan.

"You have the rest of this week and next week to work on your plan. Feel free to consult Jane as she knows the ins and outs of our investment plans."

"Thank you, Mrs. Sounder for allowing me to be your intern. I will not disappoint you."

With that we stood up and she walked me to the door. She gave me a hug and was going to kiss my cheek but I turned my head and her lips landed on mine. I held the kiss with her for a few seconds.

When we parted, she looked at me and smiled.

Aunt Sally did not chastise me or tell me not to do that again.

"That is something that can never happen when others are around. Get out there and start on your investment proposal."

I left her office with a smile on my face. The first step in my seduction of my Aunt Betty had begun without any repercussions. She said I could not kiss her when we were around others. I plan on kissing her every chance I get.

I spent the rest of the day working with Jane on my investment proposal. She asked if I wanted to get a drink and I declined and told her I had some pressing business at home.

The pressing business I had was I needed my cock sucked and I had a sure thing waiting for me at home.

On the way home I stopped and picked up a dry red wine and a small bunch of flowers for mom.

I walked into the house and there was my mommy slut in her usual position. Naked and on her knees with her hands folded in her lap, her head down.

"Stand up my mommy slut. I have something for you."

When she looked up her eyes started to water.

"It has been years since someone has brought me flowers. I love you, sir."

I handed her the flowers and showed her the wine I bought.

"I will make a pasta dish to go with the wine. Thank you, sir, for showing your mommy slut how much you care for her."

"I do not just care for you, my mommy slut. I love you as a mom and as a mommy slut. Go fix dinner and after we eat, we will have some fun."

Mom fixed a salad, spaghetti with meat sauce and cheese garlic bread. Supper was wonderful and we each had two glasses of wine with dinner.

After dinner we went into the living room and mom sat on my lap and kissed me.

My hands roamed over her naked body. I caressed her tits and played with her clit. Mom was moaning and slipped her hand between my cock and her body.

"Can your mommy slut undress you sir? I have been craving your cock since you brought me flowers. I am going to suck a load out of you first and then look forward to what you will do with my body tonight."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea my mommy slut."

Mom undressed me and as each section of my skin appeared she kissed and caressed me. When she slid my slacks down my legs, she put her face to my groin and inhaled a big breath.

"I just love the smell of a man that has be working all day. It is an earthly smell of sweat and musk. I cannot wait to lick and suck your beautiful cock. May your mommy slut suck your cock until you explode in her mouth?"

"You may suck my cock my mommy slut. I enjoy watching you do that and love to cum in your slut mouth. Suck my cock my mommy slut."

Mom took me into her mouth and on the first downward movement she buried her face into my groin, shoving my cock down her throat.

I took her head in my hands and held her there until she started to thrash around because she could not breath. I pulled her head up and off my cock.

"I am going to fuck your throat tonight my mommy slut. I will shove my cock down your throat when I cum so that the cum goes straight down your throat and into your stomach."

I pushed her head back down on to my cock and fucked her mouth and throat. I just loved the sounds she was making. Gluck, Gluck, Gluck. When I pulled her up and off my cock big gobs of saliva left her mouth and slid down to my balls.

I fucked her throat for about 5 minutes and my first shot went straight down into her stomach. I slowly pulled her up and the next two shots went into her mouth. I pulled her off my cock and finished on her face.

Mom had tears in her eyes but also had a smile on her face. She wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and stuck them into her mouth and cleaned them up.

I pulled mom up off her knees and gave her a kiss.

"You are the best, my mommy slut. It is time for us to go to bed. You have Uncle Andy coming over tomorrow and I have an appointment after school that will last all afternoon and early evening.

You can make supper for both of us but put mine in the fridge. I am not sure what time I will get home from my appointment.

"Yes, sir. Enjoy your day tomorrow. I will wake you up in the morning in the usual way. With your beautiful cock in my mouth."

Mom went to bed, I closed the house up, turned off the lights and went to my room, got undressed and went to sleep.

The next morning, I was woken up buy mom slowly jerking my cock. She had her face ab out 6 inches away from the head and when I started to cum, she painted her face and tits. She then used her finger to clean the cum off her face and sucked it off her fingers.

She rubbed the cum into her skin that was on her tits. "Today I will tell Andy he needs to suck on my tits a little before her eats me. That way he will still get a taste of your delicious cum before I suck his cock. I am going to have him paint my tits also so he can also lick his cum up."

I got home after school and mom was kneeling in the foyer naked with her hands in her lap and her head down.

I loosened my pants and let them fall to the ankles and stepped out of them. Since I was going commando, I did not have to remove any underwear. I stepped up to mom and she raised her head and I placed my cock to her lips.

Mom opened her lips and started sucking my cock. I put my hand on the back of her head and held her while I face fucked her until I shot my load in her mouth and then on her face.

"You look beautiful like that my mommy slut. Go clean up and fix us supper and after we eat, we will relax on the couch and watch a movie."

We ate supper and watched "You got Mail" and when it was over, I told mom that I was going to Aunt Betty's work after school tomorrow and did not know what time I would be home so she should fix supper and put some in the fridge for me and I would eat it when I got home.

We kissed and she went to her room while I locked up the house and turned out the lights and went up to my room

I got out my clothes for the morning and laid out my shaving kit. I was going to have to do a little manscaping before my day with Ursula and her cousin Lucy.

I woke up the next morning with mom bobbing up and down on my cock. She must have been doing that for a while because in only about a minute I unloaded into her mouth. As always mom swallowed every drop.

"You must have really been in a deep sleep, sir. I have been sucking your beautiful cock for over 10 minutes. Thank you for my morning treat. It was delicious as usual. I am going to leave for work now. I will see you either when you get home or in the morning. I love you."

I love you too, my mommy slut. Have a good day at work."

Mom left for work and I began getting ready for my day with Ursula and Lucy.

I gathered my bag, and went into the bathroom. I shaved my groin and my ass, then shaved my face. I took my hand mirror and checked my asshole for any remaining hairs.

I took the medium butt plug and lubed my asshole and the plug and inserted it into my ass. It was a tight fit but I eventually got it seated. It was a different feeling walking around with your asshole plugged, but I kind of liked it and hoped Ursula would let me keep the one in my ass.

I laid down on my bed and watched a little bit of You-tube to bide the time. As it got to 12:30 I got out of bed, locked my cock into the cock cage and put my clothes on. A tight t-shirt and a pair of running shorts. No underwear as instructed. My cock was squeezed into the cage and was starting to fill out a little.

It was a little uncomfortable but the payoff after Ursula was finished was going to be worth it. I would have two more sluts to service me.

I walked to Ursula's house, went up to the door, put on my mask and knocked. Ursula answered the door dressed in a robe. I did not know if she was naked under the robe or dressed.

Ursula spoke up. "Come in my boy toy, I have someone here for you to meet."

We went up the stairs to Ursula's bedroom. As we entered the room Ursula ordered me to take all my clothes off. I did not even have a chance to look at her cousin before my orders were given.

I took my shirt off and then lowered my shorts. I heard a gasp as my caged cock came into view.

"Well, Lucy, I told you I had a boy toy and here he is."

Lucy just shook her head and said, "His being here and undressing is not proof he is your boy toy. You could have paid him to do this. I want to see what you promised me. I want to watch you fuck his ass."

"Turn around, boy toy and show miss Lucy that you have followed my orders and have prepared your ass for me to fuck."

I slowly turned around, bent over and spread my ass cheeks to show Lucy the butt plug in my ass.

Ursula slapped my ass and said, "that is a good boy toy. I am going to fuck your ass now, so that I can win my bet with Lucy and I will enjoy my winnings from her."

"Yes, mistress Ursula, my ass is yours to use as you please."

Ursula stood there and untied her robe and let it fall off her shoulders. She had on a bikini swimming suit, but what got my attention was the 8" cock she had strapped to her body. We had agreed on a 6" cock so this is deviating from our agreement.

Ursula turned her back on Lucy and mouthed, "sorry" and then ordered me to lean over the bed.

I took my position and Ursula took hers behind me. Lucy was sitting in a chair to the side so she could see everything that was happening.

Ursula grabbed the plug and slowly removed it from my ass. She then put some lube on her fingers and stuck one finger in my ass to make sure I was lubed up really good.

She inserted a second finger and slowly moved them around to stretch my ass ring. She added a third finger and after about 3 minutes she announced I was ready and lubed up her cock.

Ursula got right behind me and placed her cock at my entrance. "I am going to fuck you now my boy toy and then after I have satisfied myself you will lick me clean and make me cum."

I started to say something about licking her clean when Ursula slapped my ass and inserted a round gag in my mouth with a hole in it.

Ursula slowly inserted her cock into my ass, stopping a couple of times to allow me to get used to the size and to stretch out my ass.

"I just love when my boy toy follows my orders and lets me fuck his boy pussy. Do you like me fucking your boy pussy, boy toy?"

I shook my head yes.

"I want to hear you say it. Tell me you like me fucking our boy pussy."

I could not really form any words so I just moaned a few things.

"That is a good boy toy. Now I am going to fuck you until I cum, then you will clean me up."

Ursula started slowly sliding her cock in and out of my ass. I tried to not moan but after a little while, it felt so good I could not help myself and started to moan as she was fucking me.

"See I told you, Lucy. He really likes when I fuck his boy pussy. I am going to enjoy you eating pussy for the first time. I am going to cover your face with my juices."

"Do you really expect me to eat your pussy? I am not bi or a lesbian."

"You made the bet and you have to pay up. I will make you a deal. You will only have to eat my pussy for 5 minutes. If you do not enjoy the smell and taste of my pussy you can stop. If you like it, you will continue until you make me cum. Those are my terms."

"I know I will not like the smell or taste because I do not like my taste. I tasted myself after I jilled off one night and did not like it."

"Sit back and watch me fuck my boy toy and after he cleans me up you will eat my pussy."

Ursula continued fucking me going faster and faster until he was pounding me into the mattress. She was hitting my prostrate and my cock was hard as nails. I was moaning and groaning and trying to move my ass around but Ursula pinned me to the bed and let out a shriek.

She pulled the cock out of my ass and ordered me to turn around and get on my knees. She placed her cock at the opening in the gag and shoved her cock into my mouth. When it hit the back of my throat I started to gag. She slid in and out of my mouth about 15 times then said it was time for me to lick her pussy.

Ursula removed the strap on, her bikini, my gag and had me lay down on the bed. She straddled me and lowered her pussy on my face. I stuck out my tongue and licked her pussy with gusto.

I was so turned on that I did not notice a hand fondling my balls. At first, I thought it was Ursula but when I felt a tongue licking my balls, I knew that it was not Ursula. She was facing away from my cock. I tapped Ursula on the thigh and made the move motion with my thumb for her to get off me.

Ursula slowly got off me and laid down next to me. I looked down and there was Lucy licking both my balls through the cock cage.