The Mommy Swap

Story Info
Roxy, Lynn and their mothers have a sensual lesbian foursome.
3.6k words
3.87
30.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content, and all characters are above the age of 18.

*****

Lynn's mom Samantha goes for Roxy's neck. She keeps going down. Roxy doesn't want to stop her.

"Run your hands down her body and you'll find something." Lynn says, "Your fingers will come back glistening."

"Oh yes it's really moist and very soft." Roxy murmurs.

"Yes. Now sink your fingers through and part her petals softly." Lynn instructs her, watching from the side.

Roxy feels her index finger getting massaged by something and it's not her girlfriend's mom's fingers because her fingers are digging into Roxy's collar bones. Samantha sex grips and it latches on to her finger and it pulsates around her.

"Make her come and feel her pulse around your fingers and squeeze them."

Roxy looks at Lynn from under her eyelids, "There's this thing I always give you before we go to bed, maybe that should help." What about my mom? Did you abandon her or put her to sleep?

Roxy sees her lover sitting on her mom's face. Her mom Emily's fingers are pulling apart Lynn's ass cheeks for deeper access to her pussy.

Meanwhile, Samantha is humping Roxy's fingers and Roxy's hands are slipping in and out of Sam rapidly. It's getting messy. Roxy pulls Sam by the waist onto her lap.

"Mom does come a lot. Seat her on you. She will mess up your lap but we both know how you love getting coated in the juices of your lover." Lynn turns around so Emily could eat her out while being fingered herself. Lynn's clit hits her chin every time she grinds against her. Her clit is already a hard nub.

Roxy takes a taste of Lynn's mommy's nectar and it's just as sweet as hers, like mother like daughter. "I wanna suck on your mom's titties, I'm pretty sure her nipples get as hard as yours, my bare wet pussy shall rub against your mom's pussy."

They strip straight down to nothing before they even got started. Lynn gushes "Your mom really knows her way around my body. Have you been talking about us?" Roxy grinds her clit against Sam and their pussy lips get coated with each other's juices, Roxy slowly moans as she sinks her finger into Sam's warm wet channel, inviting her in, pulls her fingers in and she moans against her pussy, the warmth of her breath causing her to shudder in pleasure.

Roxy exclaims, "Oh yes! you know how much I love grinding against you! Remember that one time we got home after a 5-hour shopping marathon and you wanted it right then, and we stripped to nothing but our bras and made out and rubbed each other on the couch? I told my mom how you felt and she was very excited to meet you!"

Lynn told Roxy about how she's told her mom about their special scissor grind move with the tits. "She's been so excited to try it with you. She made me help her practice to work up to that level of flexibility." she added.

Lynn's mom's puffy nipples and tongue make for a great couple themselves, her nipples pulsate and her pussy twitches rhythmically, she pushes Roxy down to the bed and lifts one of her legs and then keeps her leg between her swollen boobs and rubs her wet clit on her thighs sliding into her pussy, their juices mix and she keeps bringing it and up and down against her.

Lynn pulls her fingers out of Em and inserts the other hands three fingers into her in one swift movement and begins to thrust it in and out of her. Her juice leaks out and she gasps in pleasure against her clit before stifling her groans by sucking her clit furiously. She lifts herself a bit off Em's face, takes the fingers dripping with the juices that she first had in her and puts it in herself so it mixes with hers and pulls her hand out. She sits back on her so Em can taste her and Lynn together and drink it from Lynn's pussy.

"Is my mom being aggressive? She's never been this aggressive with me. She's such a gentle lover!" Lynn asks Roxy, her tone turning to one of surprise.

"Oh my. Your mom sure knows how to treat a lady, you know I like it hard." Sam uses her fingers while thrusting at Roxy with her pussy. Roxy's fingers dig into Sam's back and Roxy keeps pushing her forward, "I want this, I really want your mom's juice flowing inside me."

"My mom is surely having a nice time with an experienced lover like you, she loves your juices, give it all to her, she's thirsty. "Lynn gasps out while pleasuring herself.

"My mommy can swirl her tongue sideways to reach your pussy wall." Em does what her daughter says and blows a little so that the juices spread around.

"Your mom is too lost in bliss, she's letting me dominate her. She's been driving me insane." Lynn is gasping against Em's belly. She had to lie down on Em and her knees can't keep her up. She's already shuddered her way through one orgasm and seems close to the next, her pussy contracting around Lynn's fingers rhythmically. She leans forward and sucks on her clit hard while thrusting into her and curling her fingers in her as she comes hard on Lynn's delicate fingers.

"And did I tell you she can find the G spot very easily?" Roxy asks Lynn this just as Sam uses her middle finger to hold down Roxy's pussy while Sam's tongue hits the top of her pussy stimulating her g-spot.

Lynn grinds furiously against Em's mouth and chin, Em licks and thrusts as hard as she can to make Lynn cum all over her face. She wants it on her. Em curls her fingers up into Lynn and strokes her g-spot. Lynn starts shuddering to prepare for release and Em knows it. Em inserts another finger in Lynn and moves the other arm up to grab her boob and stimulate her nipples. She sucks hard on Lynn's clit before flicking it with her tongue and swirling before sucking it again.

Sam starts to increase her pace, Roxy felt about seconds away from squirting her juices into Sam's waiting mouth, her sweaty body turning Roxy on. "Yes faster, yes gimme that pussy yes! Yes!" Sam screams into Roxy's sex. Sam wanted Roxy to use Sam's mouth and have her shower her juices into Sam.

With that, Lynn explodes all over Emily's face pushing her pussy down and holding her by the neck and back of her head and pulling Em up into herself. "I need this to last. I need you up there. I need you in me. I need you to suck and lick me." Emily scrapes her teeth against Lynn's erect clit and she sucks in and swallows the juices flowing from Lynn's dripping pussy. She licks Lynn through her orgasm and slowly soothes her clit through her aftershocks while Lynn trembles against her body and lay there unable to move due to the intensity of that orgasm. Emily strokes Lynn's boob lazily thinking they were done and gives her pussy lazy licks to clean her up but Lynn is young and she needs more. Lynn lets Em clean her up and bring her own fingers to Em's pussy again, slowly teasing Emily by rubbing circles around her clit. Lynn knew Emily was ready for round two when she moaned. Lynn pulled Em's mouth into her one last time and Em obligingly licked all her walls to clean her out.

Sam thrusts against Roxy really hard for the last time making Roxy lose it, her hands leave Sam's body looking for places to clench on as her lower body gives in and she loses control. Her pussy bursts open and Roxy's juices fly into Sam's wet pink cunt. Sam gets off Roxy and licks her slowly, not wasting a drop. Roxy closes her eyes as she sees heaven open between her legs and Sam lapping at the elixir coming out of her opening. Roxy regains her strength and pushes Sam against the wall, lifting her up while she gets on her knees and puts her tongue around Sam's pussy, sucking on her thighs slowly going to her wet cunt, Roxy tastes herself as she gets closer.

Lynn slips her legs over Emily and crawls over her letting her nipples run across Lynn's pussy lips and when they hit Lynn's clit she leaks a little leaving a wet trail on Emily's boobs and everywhere else as she makes her way to where it hurts Em to not have Lynn there.

Roxy's hand wraps around Samantha's legs and ass as she pushes herself into Roxy. Roxy buries her face into Sam's pussy, her nose rubbing against Sam's hard clit while her tongue goes in sideways to tingle Sam's insides.

"Lick her all over. She comes hardest when you grab her ass. Stick your tongue in her as deep as you can and thrust it in and out. She loves that."Lynn gives out instructions while also teasing Emily at the same time.

As Roxy's tongue goes deep inside of Sam, her fingers press Sam's ass onto her face. Roxy massages it slightly as Sam's hands tie Roxy's hair into a pony and pushes Roxy into her vagina. Roxy feels Sam's walls tense and knows she's going to cum, Roxy whispers, "Come for me mommy, come in my mouth." As Samantha pulls Roxy up into her, her legs start shaking and she pours out her juices all over Roxy's face. Roxy's tongue and mouth suck her clean, her walls moist and full of cum, she gives it all to her lover before making Roxy stand up and ask the other couple in the room to join them.

Roxy knew what was going to happen, so she pushed Sam down to the bed and lay her flat on her back, running her fingers down Sam's thighs and cupping her pussy with her own palm, with Emily and Lynn beside them.

Lynn asks Emily but she can only mumble incoherently. Lynn's mouth curves wickedly, "I think she's sexed out but we can definitely coax a few more orgasms out of her."

Roxy puts Lynn's mom just like how Lynn did her mom, "I think we should share their juices too. Do you want to taste your mommy? Because I sure as hell want to taste the cocktail of you and my mommy."

Samantha and Emily grab each other and kiss passionately while greedily running their hands all over each other and fondling their tits.

"You can suck it out of me while I suck your mixture out of your decadent pussy." Lynn says while grinding against Emily's pussy a final time to mix her oozing pussy with the other woman's juices as well and then leaves the mothers to explore each other while Lynn tackles Roxy to the bed and dives into her pussy.

"Oh baby, just like old times," Roxy moans. Roxy turns Lynn around to make her pussy and clit rub on Roxy's face. Lynn sucks Roxy and Roxy, in turn pulls her head into Lynn, locking Lynn's legs over her shoulders and shaking violently already. "You've been wanting it, haven't you?" Lynn smirks into Roxy's pussy. Roxy goes wild at the taste of two familiar pussies coating her tongue and attacks Lynn's lips violently, determined to suck the life out of her.

Lynn feasts on Roxy's pussy with barely disguised delight. "I don't know what gives me more pleasure, your mouth licking me or making you moan." Roxy's fingers wander around Lynn's back to find her spot and as always she wants to be held down. Roxy grinds her thumb against Lynn's walls and pushes her pussy floor down, making Roxy's tongue hit against Lynn's pussy, her tongue sliding in and out of Lynn, Roxy's warm breath hitting Lynn's pussy lips making her tense very slowly. Knowing she loves the teasing, as soon as Roxy begins to feel Lynn's legs tense up, she pulls off a bit and gently blows at Lynn's clit. Lynn moans, "Don't stop baby. Don't stop! Please don't stop!!"

Lynn sits down on Roxy's face and thrusts hard because she knows her baby can take it and Lynn begins to push her hips into Roxy's face. Her thighs clamp around Roxy's head and she forces Roxy down into her pussy but Roxy doesn't lick Lynn because she knows Lynn comes the hardest after it's kept from her for a while. Roxy starts moving up and down to fully make Lynn's lips rub against her pussy lips. Roxy rocks Lynn's body so that her tongue could dance inside Lynn's pussy. Roxy thrashes under Lynn, licking her pussy with abandon, thrusting her tongue in and out and forcing Lynn down onto her own face. Lynn once again bends her head and flicks Roxy's clit sharply causing Roxy to moan so hard Lynn's pussy feels the vibrations. Lynn then lies her tongue flat against Roxy's clit so Roxy can grind up into Lynn.

Roxy keeps rocking against Lynn and feels the need to rock faster so she held Lynn's hips really firmly and flexed her legs to rock Lynn, making her pussy grind against Lynn's tongue laid flat. She felt Lynn's fluids coming out slowly and shyly.

"Give it to me baby."

Lynn curves her arms over Roxy's thighs and grabs her ass from behind, moving her fingers up till she finds Roxy's lips starting to part and lets her middle finger slide in the way she knows Roxy loves and then she pushes another finger in. Lynn can tell how much pleasure Roxy is in by the way she ate out Lynn's creamy pussy. Roxy moans loudly and yells, "Choke me with your pussy. Shower me with your cum." Her tongue goes in and out hitting the sides of Lynn's vagina, tasting the fresh fluid discharge.

Lynn is a shuddering and crumbling mess. She wants to come so bad but something is keeping her at the edge and not letting her fly off it. "Harder baby! Faster! Please please give it to me. I need to come." Lynn rests her weight down on Roxy's face desperately needing to come and needing Roxy's tongue in her and against her clit.

Roxy blows out of her nostrils, filling Lynn's vagina with the hot air from her body and this combined with the warmth of her tongue caressing Lynn's silky walls, made Lynn shudder even more as Roxy pushed Lynn's lower body down, rubbing her pussy onto her own face.

Lynn traces her tongue around Roxy's pussy lips while her fingers go in and out, flexing and curling. She blows into it and increases pace making sure to hit Roxy's g-spot each time. Lynn senses Roxy is almost at the edge and bites her clit and is immediately rewarded with a gush of warm liquid out of her weeping pussy. Roxy comes in delicious abandon crying out against Lynn's pussy lips thrusting against Lynn's face and clenching her thighs against Lynn's head. Lynn pulls her fingers out and slam them into Roxy again while simultaneously sucking her clit hard making her come again when she hasn't even gotten over the first orgasm.

"Oh baby..." Roxy couldn't even complete her words as she was left breathless. "Baby but I want more of your juices." Roxy gets up when she catches her breath and pushes Lynn down and lowers herself onto Lynn.

"Make me come." Lynn settles back and spreads her thighs, not caring if she looks needy and pulls Roxy's face into her. Lynn crosses her legs over Roxy's shoulders and keeps her locked there.

Roxy's hands go around Lynn's thighs to hold her down, her tongue maneuvering around Lynn's pussy and feeling the wetness, "I know you can come but you're at the edge so I'm going to tease you till you burst." Roxy takes small laps of Lynn's pussy making her tongue hit Lynn's clit each time. "Baby, you smell like the goddess of sex." Roxy's mouth grabs hold of Lynn's pussy lips, sucks them up and leaves them, stretching them a little. Roxy feels Lynn's legs tightening around her neck so she rubs across them even faster, just as fast as her tongue goes in and out.

Lynn began to contract her pussy walls trying to suck Roxy into her pussy and keep her there. She goes wild and tears start leaking out of Lynn's eyes at the mind numbing pleasure she was being given. Her legs were shaking and Roxy had to fight to keep Lynn down in place while she tongue fucked Lynn but Lynn still couldn't get there. She bucked her hips up into Roxy's mouth trying to feed Roxy her pussy. Roxy gets off Lynn's legs and lay down next to her.

"Baby get on me. Ride me." Roxy says. "You did love fucking my mouth didn't you? Feed me your cum. Let me drown in your pussy."

"But I want your cum too." Lynn moans.

"I'm your slut you know that. I want to feel your boobs wet with your cum, I wanna taste your vagina, on your belly and your neck. Won't you allow me to do so? I wanna rub your cum across your body and rub myself on you."

"Baby please please make me come. Lick me all over. I'll give you whatever you want. Just make me come now. My boobs are yours. Take them. Play with them. Lick them. Suck them. Bite them. Tease me."

Roxy gets up and crawls across Lynn making sure she rubbed her boobs all over Lynn and grinding her pussy all over Lynn's exquisite form, coating Lynn in her juices knowing that she would suck them off of Lynn later. Roxy pushed Lynn down and fondled Lynn's boobs flicking her hand over Lynn's hard nipples and drawing circles around it. Roxy dragged herself lower rubbing her wet pussy on Lynn, stopping at Lynn's sex and putting her left leg under Lynn's right leg and her right leg over Lynn's left leg, "Do you feel my wet warm cunt against you, baby?"

Lynn feels Roxy's wetness against her clit and starts moving slowly, grinding against Roxy and thrusting at that perfect spot. She was so wound up and desperately needed release. Roxy grabs Lynn's hips and pulls Lynn trying to work herself into Lynn, feeling around for Lynn's clit with her pussy lips.

Roxy begins to move herself slowly, making their clits touch each other, then she takes one hand off Lynn's boobs and inserts it between their pussies, rocking to and fro, rubbing themselves together then she takes her finger out and tastes it, dragging the finger across her lips. Roxy then bends closer to Lynn and shares the flavor by smothering her lips with her own. Roxy rubs her face smelling of Lynn's sex against Lynn's giving her a whiff of herself. She feels Lynn's wetness against her thighs and wants nothing more than to lick herself off of Lynn after they come grinding against each other.

Lynn slips her fingers between their joined legs and moves to Roxy's hot dripping hole and holds the lips apart so she could thrust into Roxy and feed her greedy pussy Lynn's own cum. Roxy then leans back and inserts two more fingers into their junction going inside Lynn's vagina, while her fingers twist and twirl inside Lynn's vagina. Their lips touch each other briefly as Roxy pushes in and out. Their fingers meet each other down there and penetrate opposite sides. Roxy feels Lynn's juices enter her and her pussy clenches hard and Lynn almost loses her grip on Roxy's pussy lips.

Lynn slips her hand further in and lets Roxy's hole welcome Lynn into it greedily with little pulses that pull her fingers in further. Roxy starts finger pounding Lynn slowly and gaining speed till they both are on the same level. Lynn grips Roxy's fingers hard with her pussy wanting to soak Roxy in her. Lynn squeezes out her juices and coats Roxy in them. Roxy's fingers are being pushed out causing her to grab Lynn's hips to steady herself and shoves her fingers back in in one go causing Lynn's toes to curl and thighs to clench around Roxy's.

Roxy knows Lynn is getting on the edge, so as her two fingers go inside covered in juices, her thumb rubs side to side on Lynn's clit quickly, increasing pace. Lynn's orgasm builds and she lets go in a gush of fluid, Roxy not wanting to waste even a drop gets up and gets between her legs and dives into her pussy. Lynn flips them over and sits on Roxy's face letting gravity help her cum leak out of her into Roxy's waiting mouth. Roxy laps up her juices eagerly and suddenly feels a finger on her own pussy.

"Oh no, no I'm too sore baby. Not again." Roxy drinks Lynn's cum taking every last drop and cleans the mess she has created.

Lynn sighs finally satiated and falls forward letting her weight hit the bed.

"Look at our moms, even they have fallen asleep."

"They fit together well. I thought they would. We were right."

"Oh yes, I feel sleepy. Can I cuddle with you? Let's sleep this off, and, shower later. I just want to be close to you baby."

"Sure baby anything you want."

Roxy wraps her arms around Lynn and nestles close to Lynn, slipping her leg around Lynn's waist and resting her chin over Lynn's arms and closes her eyes knowing she has someone who can satisfy her.