The Monastery - Cline's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
An invasive entrance examination.
4.3k words
4.59
9.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! This is my first story here on Lit! Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated! If there is enough interest, I'll write additional chapters!

TWs: reluctance, anal, sounding, cbt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two brothers stood in uncomfortable silence as the gates opened before them. A nun greeted them with a mute nod.

"So I guess this is it little brother." Gruze looked at his younger brother with a mix of concern and amusement.

"I still don't understand why you volunteered for this, you could have apprenticed with the blacksmith like me."

Cline sighed as his brother spouted off all the possible apprenticeships he could have taken, for what had to be the hundredth time on this journey. None of his family understood why he had volunteered to be sent to the monastery to fulfill the family's debt of servitude. Most families waited to see which of their children was least successful in their apprenticeship and only sent them to the monastery as a last resort. Cline had known he wanted to volunteer ever since he had seen the nuns treat the plague that had swept through the village when he was a boy. The nun who had treated his family brought two servants with them. What struck Cline was the look on the servant's faces whenever they looked at their nun master. It had been a look of fear, reverence, and longing. Every servant of the nuns he had seen since always had the exact same look for their masters. Cline wanted to know why.

His curiosity had driven him to volunteer for servitude as soon as he had come of age, rather than applying for an apprenticeship. The memory of those expressions had kept him up many a night, inciting deep feelings that he couldn't understand or explain. How could he possibly hope to explain to his family what he couldn't even explain to himself?

"Thanks for seeing me off" Cline interrupted his brother with a clap on the shoulder.

"Hmph, yeah yeah. Don't expect me to cry over you like Ma and the girls" Gruze replied gruffly, clapping Cline's shoulder in return.

"See you in two years" Gruze called over his shoulder as he turned and began the 3 days walk back to the village. Cline turned to find the nun who had met them at the gate looking at him, head cocked to one side.

"A volunteer hmm? We don't get many of those" the nun admitted with a small, indecipherable smile. The nun turned and walked into the monastery, obviously expecting Cline to follow. The door shut with a clang. The nun led him deep into the underground hallways, down a flight of stairs, and into a small chamber.

"Remove all of your clothes and then proceed through the far door." The nun pointed to the thin door on the far side of the chamber.

"All of them?" Cline asked, confused.

"All of them." The nun confirmed. "Your clothes will be washed and then distributed to the poor. We will provide everything you will need while you reside within the monastery. But first, we must take all of your measurements." The nun explained. As Cline began pulling his shirt over his head, the nun nodded in approval and left. Cline bundled all of his clothes into a ball and walked tentatively into the next room, doing his best to shield his genitals from view.

"Clothes in the hamper there,"

A new nun gestured to a basket in the corner. At least, Cline thought it was a new nun. They all looked so similar, with their bald heads, elongated bodies, and pure black eyes like a falcon's. The townspeople had dubbed these creatures nuns for the long black robes they wore, similar in style to the nuns of medieval earth. The townspeople couldn't pronounce the name the species had given themselves. Cline hesitantly placed his bundle in the indicated bin, still attempting to shield himself with his free hand.

"Stand legs apart, arms up and out at shoulder height" The nun's tone demanded an immediate response.

Cline quickly obeyed but blushed deeply as the nun perused him from head to toe, lingering on his genitals. Cline's cock twitched, making his blush deepen. How could he possibly be aroused by this?

The nun quickly spun to retrieve a tape measure from a shelf, but Cline was sure he had seen the hint of a smirk on the nun's face. Efficiently, the nun began to take measurements: his height, his arm span, his waist. After 15 minutes, the nun was still recording measurements. It seemed no detail was too trivial: the width of his nostrils, the length of each finger, the circumference of each toe.

"Spread your legs wider" the nun commanded, pushing Cline's legs far enough apart so that the measuring tape had unfettered access. The nun began to measure the minute details of his nether region, working back to front. First, measuring the distances from tailbone to anus, anus to balls, then moving to measure the length and circumference of his testicles.

As the nun's tape whipped around him, Cline could feel his cock threatening to come to life. He bit his lip and tried to think of anything other than the feel of the nun's hands whisking the cord over his body. It wasn't working. The base of his cock was slowly beginning to expand.

"This will not do" the nun pronounced, frowning down at his genitals. Before he could stammer an apology, the nun reached out and pinched the base of his cock between thumb and forefinger. Cline gasped in pain as their black nails dug slightly into his sensitive flesh. But rather than decrease his erection, the nun's touch inflamed it!

"I must have a measurement of your flaccid penis before we can proceed! Focus on the pain" The nun commanded, increasing the pressure on his swelling member. Cline tried to comply, but the more he focused on the pain, the faster his cock grew. What was going on?! He glanced up at the nun in apprehension. Cline saw a glint in the nun's eye, not of anger, but of calculation.

Before he could bring his hands down to protect himself, the nun slapped his balls, crushing them against his body. Cline gasped, his knees going weak. But the nun had not released the grip on his cock and his momentary weakness scissored the fingernails even deeper into his flesh. Yelping, he quickly stiffened his knees, only to realize that his cock continued to stiffen as well! How could he be turned on? Why did the pain in his genitals seem to only heighten the desire he had felt during the nun's objective measurement of his body? Cline could feel his cock pulse under the nun's fingers, despite the ache in his balls and the sharp pinch at the base of his shaft. The look on the nun's face was almost predatory.

"It seems we will have to do things out of order then" the nun murmured slyly, finally releasing his cock. Cline rubbed the base of his cock. Shadows of pain jolted through him as his fingers ran over the nail marks still visible on his skin.

"We will proceed to the measurements of your agility" the nun announced, pulling various instruments off the shelves.

Once again, the nun meticulously measured everything possible about the way Cline's body moved: how wide he could open his mouth, how far he could straddle his legs. Throughout it all, Cline's erection refused to fully abate. This meant that his dick was just long enough to flop around sluggishly with each motion that the nun requested of him. Cline's embarrassment grew. So did the gleam in the nun's eye.

"Next we will test your internal measurements. You will be restrained so that you do not accidentally disrupt the process."

The nun gestured to the far wall, which had previously been in shadow. As the lights brightened, Cline could see there were restraints on the wall that would secure him at his wrists, ankles, shoulders, thighs, and torso. Cline balked as the nun gestured for him to place his back against the wall.

"Now!" The nun barked.

Cline cowered slightly as he rushed to obey. The restraints snapped into place. He was held fast. Cline's stomach clenched in fear and, though he tried to deny it to himself, arousal as well. His cock twitched slightly, half erect.

His attention was drawn back to the nun as she walked to the door and spoke indistinctly to someone on the other side. Returning to his side, the nun proffered a black rubber ball..

"Bite"

Cline fit his mouth around the ball; it was big enough that it barely fit past his teeth. The nun took a small electronics pad out and typed onto it. Slowly the back of the ball expanded into his mouth.

Cline tried to spit out the ball, panicking. His pulse raced; his eyes flicked to the nun in distress. His air was going to be cut off! He wouldn't be able to breathe!

"Calm yourself!" The nun admonished. "This is only to test the full dimensions of your mouth. You are still perfectly able to breathe through your nose if you relax"

Cline struggled to control his breathing, focusing on the pull of air through his nostrils, trying to ignore the feeling of the rubber pushing on his teeth and the back of his throat, filling his mouth completely, stretching his jaw until it ached.

The nun pressed more buttons, obviously recording the dimensions that the device had achieved. The ball began to shrink, taking the pressure off the back of his throat. But Cline's relief was short-lived. The nun didn't take the ball from his mouth and it was still too expanded for him to spit it out.

"I will have you hold onto that until I am ready to use it again" the nun said in a sardonic tone.

Again? Cline thought worriedly. Why would she need to use it again? But Cline was quickly distracted from his thoughts as the nun began to stroke his cock with long-fingered hands.

Cline let out a small moan of appreciation, his cock jumping fully to life under the nun's skilled attention. Cline's eyes closed as he lost himself in the sensations originating from his member. Every so often, the nun's fingers would brush over the fading nail marks, sending a small jolt of pain through him. The pain only seemed to accentuate his pleasure, providing a subtle counter-point that drove his arousal higher. Cline could feel each individual finger along his shaft, grasping the base, probing the tip. The nun continued to pull and stroke his cock, hand over hand until Cline's thighs were trembling and he could feel a tightening at the base of his spine that told him he was close to orgasm.

Abruptly the nun stopped, leaving Cline straining at his bonds, panting around the ball gagging his mouth, desperate for the release that had been moments away! The nun retrieved the measuring tape. With only the faintest touches, the nun measured the length of his pulsing erection from both the top and bottom, then the circumference at every inch. The whisper-soft touches along his length had Cline groaning in frustration, He was so close! Every nerve ending screamed for release! If the nun would just touch him a little more firmly! He was so close! Cline thought.

The nun took no pity on his obviously frustrated state, turning to grab a length of what looked to be thin, flexible piping.

"Now to measure the internal length."

Cline's eyes widened! He shook his head in denial, inarticulately begging through the gag.

The nun means to..! Oh great Shizah no! Cline thought in panic.

The nun grabbed Cline's penis in one hand and guided the tubing to the tip of his urethra with the other. Cline tried to struggle in his bonds, but it was useless, He jumped when the rounded end of the tubing made contact. Cline could feel the tip probing into the opening, the nun working to find the right angle. Cline closed his eyes, and braced himself, fearing pain.

But the gentle probing of the tip actually re-incited his arousal! After a moment he began to relax. Cline opened his eyes to find the nun staring at him, the predatory grin back on her face.

The nun was toying with him! A pulse of pleasure ran down his spine, causing his cock to jump in the nun's hand.

The nun had been prepared for this. The slight movement of Cline's cock pushed the tubing down the first millimeters into his urethra.

Cline groaned. There was pain, yes, a burning, itching sensation. But there was also pleasure. Pleasure from the release of endorphins into his bloodstream, pleasure at the sensation of pain, pleasure at being bound and forced to submit to whatever the nun chose to inflict. Cline shuddered, surrendering to the wave of sensations overcoming him.

As the tube slipped deeper into his cock, the sensations became stronger. Each centimeter of insertion increased Cline's focus on the foreign feelings burning from within his shaft. Soon, all Cline could think about was the steady push forward of the instrument, feeling it burrow ever deeper.

Cline gasped quietly as the tubing reached a barrier inside him. It caused subtle cramping, as though he needed to urinate but was fighting the urge to do so.

"Not bad for the first length" the nun murmured quietly as she turned away to write down the result. Without the nun holding it, the tubing slowly began to pull free. The sensation sent chills up Cline's spine.

"Hmm," the nun said questioningly as they turned back to Cline "That is not the same measurement I just recorded."

So saying, the nun quickly forced the tube back in. Cline's eyes rolled back in his head. The burn, the itching, the sudden pressure against that internal barrier overloaded his senses! This well of arousal within him was deeper and wider than what he had experienced when he pleasured himself at night. The sensations simultaneously stoked his pleasure higher while pushing his orgasm further out of reach.

As his awareness returned, Cline once again found the nun staring at him. Never breaking eye contact, the nun slid the tubing out a few centimeters and then forcefully shoved it all back in at once. Again, Cline's eyes rolled back. This time he let out an audible groan. A tortured mix of pain and pleasure. Cline couldn't understand! Always before, this much pleasure would have pushed him over the edge. But now, even though he was more sexually frustrated than he could ever remember being, his orgasm was unexplainably distant.

"Interesting" The nun made another note on her pad.

"Now we need to test for the second sphyncter" The nun slid the tubing back in, slowly this time, until it reached the constriction within him. Cline shuddered slightly.

"You must relax. Think of letting your stream flow, like when you are urinating" The tip of the tubing gently massaged the internal block, the nun twisting it lightly back and forth. Cline tried to focus, tried to remember the feeling of letting go. The sensations in his cock were distracting, his need to come overwhelming all other thoughts. But Cline also intuited that following the nun's direction would bring him to even higher plateaus of pleasure.

Cline took a centering breath through his nose, embracing the sensations that assaulted him, accepting them. Then, as he breathed out, he willed his body to remember the sensation of urinating. It worked. The tubing slipped another few centimeters into his body.

Cline's neck strained at the intensity of the pain. The cramping seemed to have increased, adding to the burning sensation already present. He could feel the tube continuing to slide deeper.

"19 centimeters" the nun stated when the tubing could push no further.

Cline was in such a state of pained bliss that he could barely comprehend the nun's words. And then the nun withdrew the length of tubing with one quick pull.

Cline's breath rushed from his body, his back arched against his bonds and he came. It felt as though the removal of the tube sucked the cum straight from his balls. He had never come like this. The rush seemed to go on and on, lights flashing behind his eyes. He barely noticed that the last few centimeters of the tube had remained in the end of his cock, and rather than being pushed out by his forceful ejaculate, the tubing had expanded slightly and allowed the semen up its length.

"4 milliliters." the nun recorded matter of factly.

"Is this the strongest orgasm you have ever experienced?" the nun asked. Cline nodded his head minutely, still worn out from the intensity of his orgasm.

"Hmm," the nun murmured with a slight frown. "We will have to find a training regime for you to improve that."

Cline stared at the nun in shock. They were going to make him orgasm harder?! Cline shivered in dread and anticipation. As the nun organized the instruments on the shelves, Cline finally felt his erection begin to subside. Seeing this, the nun whipped the measuring tape down the length and around the circumference of his shriveled member.

Cline sagged in his bonds, weary from the mental and physical stress. The wall adjusted to allow him into a more comfortable position. He ended up sitting on a small ledge, the wall filling out under his thighs and hollowing behind his back, letting him recline slightly and take the weight off his feet.

"Good, you've been repositioned for the next measurements" The nun observed, grabbing a small sack from the nearby shelf. The sack was slipped neatly around his balls and the drawstring tightened, preventing his balls from being able to escape back up into his body.

Cline quickly revived from his languor, concerned about this latest development. Slowly, evenly, the bag began to compress, squeezing evenly from all sides. At first, the pressure was pleasant, like the grip of his hand as he would have stroked himself to orgasm. Cline's cock twitched, responding to the stimulation despite his recent orgasm.

The pressure applied to his testicles quickly grew uncomfortable, however. Cline's toes began to curl, the muscles in his legs trembling, as he tried in vain to escape the increasing compression. As the bag continued to contract a sweat broke out across his chest, his stomach clenching, threatening to divulge his last meal. His cock however began to stiffen. Cline let out a deep, guttural groan, torn between the agony in his balls and the pleasure building in his cock. Cline's thoughts were whirling, unable to focus or make sense of anything. He was in agony, yet he could feel the high that was sexual pleasure. His entire being contracted around the crushing of his balls.

Suddenly the pressure released. If Cline had not been supported by the restraints, he would have collapsed. Endorphins rushed through his body, making him hyper-aware of every hair follicle, every brush of air against his skin. His cock fisted in time with his pulse, expanding back to its fully engorged size.

"Are you normally able to achieve a second erection this quickly after ejaculation?" the nun queried. Cline shook his head, surprised at his own physical response. What was happening to him?

"Hmm," The nun pursed their lips thoughtfully. "You will likely find the next few compressions easier than most then."

Next few compressions? Cline thought, paling.

As the nun spoke, the bag began to contract around his gonads again, much more rapidly, until it had reached the peak pressure of the last measurement. Cline saw stars. His gorge rose but he swallowed desperately, trying to keep it down. With the ball still in his mouth, he would choke if he vomited. Cline began to hyperventilate, the pain burning through the base of his cock, where it transmuted to a firey pleasure. The mixed sensations arched up his spine, forcing away every other thought, every other sensation as the bag incrementally tightened. Cline was beyond nausea now, every muscle spasming, including his rigid cock.

"Good control of nausea reflex"

Cline barely registered what the nun had said, he simply prayed that the comment would signal the loosening of the devilish contraption around his sensitive bits. It did not.

The bag began to ulse slowly, continuing to tighten. Cline's breath, his very heartbeat, seemed tied to the rhythm of the bag, his lungs contracting with each squeeze, his cock throbbing, precum beading at the tip. The edges of his vision were starting to go black.

12