The Monastery - Cline's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Cline gasped as he came to, his head spinning! He had passed out from the pain. His painfully stiff cock jutted up in front of him, harder than it had ever been.

"Extraordinarily high pain tolerance." The nun almost sounded impressed. "And now for the final set of measurements."

The bag was removed and returned to the shelf. Cline groaned low in his throat. What could possibly be left to measure? As the wall behind him began to shift, reclining him further as his legs began to spread, he had a horrible realization. Surely they weren't going to! Why would they possibly need! No, no no! Cline struggled uselessly at his bonds, staring at the nun in dread.

"Calm yourself" the nun commanded in a monotone. "This will only be more difficult if you resist." Despite the lack of inflection in the creature's voice, Cline could see a maniacal gleam in the nun's eyes. Reaching forward, the nun pulled the ball out of Cline's mouth.

"Thank you for holding onto this for me" the nun smirked. Cline tried to shrink back, remembering how the ball had expanded to fill his mouth.

"No! Please!" he begged.

"Quiet!" the nun commanded "Or I will find something less than pleasant to gag you with"

Cline snapped his mouth shut.

"Besides," the nun derided, "you seem to be enjoying this!" flicking his distended cock so that it bounced off his stomach. Cline groaned again, this time in pleasure. In the absence of pain radiating from his balls, that one touch nearly sent him over the edge.

While he was distracted, the nun quickly slipped the shrunken ball between his spread ass cheeks to rest against his puckered anus. Cline stiffened at the feeling of the ball pressing against his entrance, holding his breath. Nothing had ever entered that way before. Nothing was ever supposed to!

"Breath" the nun instructed, holding the now pistachio-sized ball firmly.

Cline let his breath out hesitantly. The ball popped in, causing the rest of his breath to come out in a rush. Never in Cline's life would he have guessed that orifice could be associated with pleasure! The nerve endings at the ring of his anus seemed directly tied to his cock, a slight tingling sensation zinging around his tight hole. His erection bobbed. Cline nearly cried in desperate arousal. He needed more! These quick bursts of sensation kept him dangling at the edge of orgasm but were too unexpected and unfamiliar to allow him to fall into bliss.

Slowly, Cline began to feel the ball elongate, stretching deeper inside him, now more like a slim tube than a ball. Each tiny movement of the rounded end sent electricity down his legs and up his back. Cline jolted as the end of the elongating ball passed over an extra sensitive spot within him.

"Prostate at 3-centimeter depth on the dorsal wall, eight degrees off alignment." the nun read from the digital display that had illuminated in the wall, just to the left of Cline's abdomen.

"What?" Cline started to ask, but the probe began oscillating over and pressing into that pleasurable spot within him. His question was lost as Cline's eyes rolled back, his pent-up orgasm overtaking him unexpectedly. He strained, hips cramping as he tried to fuck the open air, his jisim burning as it exited.

The nun adroitly captured his ejaculate in a small vial.

"One and a half milliliters. Within average range for a second ejaculation within thirty minutes."

Cline hung limply in his bonds. It felt as if his very bones had been sucked out of him. Dimly he could feel the probe, snaking up through his intestines, but it was less a distinct feeling of where the probe was, and more of a general discomfort and cramping as it wound its way deeper. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the nun tapping at the screen and flicking through various images Cline couldn't make sense of. He didn't realize the entire length of his intestines was being mapped and recorded. A sharp prick to his index finger jolted Cline out of his orgasmic haze. The nun had taken a blood sample and plugged it into the wall.

"That concludes your initial examination" the nun intoned.

The restraints on the wall gently lowered Cline until he was upright, standing on his own two feet, and then released him. He swayed unsteadily, still not fully recovered from the two most intense orgasms of his life. He could feel the probe subtly shift within him as he moved.

"You will be evaluated by potential superiors in the morning. For now, follow the blue line to a sleeping chamber and get some rest." the nun indicated, dismissing him.

A panel opened in the wall beside him, and a blue line was illuminated on the dark floor. Cline stumbled along the passageway in a fugue state, aware of his state of nudity, but too exhausted to do anything about it. The path turned right and a door slid open to reveal a sleeping pod. Cline climbed in and promptly fell asleep, the thin flexible probe still permeating deep into his bowels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again for reading y'all! Please leave a rating or a comment! If you liked it, please let me know and I'll get the next chapter up soon!

12