The Mongolian Dinosaur Caper

Story Info
Carmen Sandiego finds her size limits tested in central Asia.
4.1k words
4.77
3.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky over the western horizon was stained red by the setting sun, as the pickup truck bumped and jostled its way over the rugged landscape of the Onon-Balj Basin National Park. Roads were few and far between in this remote patch of Mongolian wilderness, and the journey had not been a comfortable one, especially in this aged vehicle which -- although solid enough in its design -- seemed to be held together largely with duct tape and prayers. The surroundings offered a breathtaking view, at least by Carmen Sandiego's reckoning. She could happily look at this country's majestic vistas all day, its wild sweeping expanses of steppe forest and grassland, its hills and rivers. This place felt like an older world, a world untouched by human development. There were people who lived out here for sure, but the culture of this place was still primarily a nomadic one, and when those people moved on from one area to the next, they left very little of themselves behind.

Mongolia had of course offered her some captivating sights other than its natural scenery. Carmen turned her head from the passenger side window and stole another glance at Buri, the truck's driver and her partner in this caper. He was certainly nothing if not memorable to look at. Standing 6'6" tall, the Mongolian was a giant of a man with muscles like a weightlifter. Carmen had clocked him as being some form of ex-military within moments of meeting him. Threat recognition was something she had been taught keenly as a youngster, and she was very adept at recognising the signs of a law enforcement or military background. More than that, she noticed that the way Buri conducted himself in the field was very reminiscent of western military training. She had no doubt that he had served his own country in the Mongolian armed forces, but she did wonder where else in the world he might have operated. Had he perhaps been a mercenary at some point, a private military contractor? No, by her reckoning he didn't seem the type to be a hired gun. Maybe he had previously been involved in intelligence work, even black ops. It was clear that he was also a very capable field medic, and it was his skills in that area which now enabled him to make his living out here, moving from one group of locals to another as he was needed.

Carmen was more than grateful for his help on her latest adventure. With an increasing number of V.I.L.E. operatives trying to rebuild their old organisation, the syndicate had established a hidden field operations centre here in the Onon-Balj Basin, from which they were smuggling and distributing stolen cultural artefacts to unscrupulous buyers across the globe. The international black market trade in antiquities and treasures was booming, after all, and even many legitimate institutions were willing to turn a blind eye when offered valuable objects whose providence was rather sketchy. It made Carmen despair just how high the demand for such items was, but she had dedicated her life to making sure that V.I.L.E. would not be able to feed that demand. Buri had been at her side throughout the infiltration of that facility, and his combat expertise had been something of a marvel to behold. Carmen was an extremely accomplished martial artist in her own right, but Buri was something else. She had not seen prowess like his since her ill-fated brawl with Coach Brunt in Poitiers years ago, and she suspected that he only took a non-lethal approach to dealing with V.I.L.E.'s goons because Carmen had asked him to.

Once the facility's many security systems had been disabled, its location and a manifest of all goods stored on site had been broadcast to the authorities. With their secret out, V.I.L.E.'s personnel had ordered a full retreat. The Mongolian government took an extremely dim view of the theft of national artefacts, and it was likely that a full military operation would be mobilised to reclaim everything there. While Carmen intended to be gone long before the army arrived, there was one item among the facility's loot which Buri had insisted on taking back in person, and that item now rested within a large wooden packing crate on the back of the truck. It was the fossilised skull of a dinosaur, Tarbosaurus bataar, the Mongolian cousin of Tyrannosaurus rex. That specific fossil had some history of its own, having been purchased in 2007 for over a quarter of a million dollars by Nicolas Cage. The actor had later returned to skull to Mongolia in 2015, after being presented with proof that the item had been exported illegally, and the gallery had bought it from an illicit supplier. Carmen imagined that V.I.L.E. planned to charge one of their clients a very high price for a prehistoric relic which had not only been recovered by law enforcement once before, but had passed through celebrity hands in the process.

Now that the evening was closing in, they were going to have to stop soon. Buri might have been willing to drive over this treacherous terrain all night, but even he had to recognise the danger of doing so when the both of them were running low on sleep. In the passenger seat, Carmen stretched and yawned, arching her back a little more than was strictly necessary. Buri glanced over to her, eyes lingering a moment on her chest as he stifled a yawn of his own. Finally taking the hint, he began to slow the truck to a halt. As the vehicle finally stopped, Carmen unclipped her seatbelt and opened the door, climbing out to take once last look at the landscape before the fiery red sun finally dipped out of sight. Buri wasted no time in grabbing his insulated tent from the truck, pitching it before the evening cold began to bite. The central Asian wilderness could be blisteringly hot during the day, but after nightfall the temperatures could drop to near freezing very quickly. This region of Mongolia may not be anything near as harsh as the Gobi desert to the south, but it would be foolish not to respect the area's climate. In minutes the tent was up, and a yak fur blanket and a pair of insulated sleeping bags had been laid out within. Buri then tilted his head towards the packing crate, indicating that he wanted Carmen's help in lifting it down.

"It's going to be a tight squeeze, keeping this thing inside with us," she remarked as they heaved the box down and carefully manoeuvred it into the tent. It was far from a complaint; she had every intention of getting as close to Buri as possible before the night was over. She was pretty sure that he felt some physical attraction to her, and she had plenty towards him.

"I'm not letting this box out of my sight," Buri explained. "I wouldn't forgive myself if we woke up tomorrow and some V.I.L.E. deeremchin had managed to follow our trail and take it from us in the night."

"Well, that won't be happening here," she assured him.

They carefully placed the crate down, and lifted the lid to check on the contents. Inside lay the last remains of a predator which had once dominated this countryside, more than sixty-five million years previous. Carmen had seen plenty of dinosaur fossils on display in museums, but all the same, she couldn't help but be a little awed at being so close to it. Looking at this skull, she could almost imagine the sound of the long-dead animal's breathing, the thump of its weighty footsteps. Buri's large hand clasped her shoulder.

"It's beautiful," he told her. "I can't tell you how grateful I am, that you helped me track down those who stole it. This is a priceless treasure of my country."

Carmen turned herself towards him.

"I'd say we've earned ourselves a celebration," she whispered, before reaching one arm around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. Buri had clearly not been expecting this, and she felt his muscular body briefly tensing in surprise, before he at last began to melt under her advances. His hands gripped her waist as their lips explored one another, heat rising between them. When their kiss finally broke, she gazed at him with carnal hunger in her grey eyes. She pulled off her signature red fedora and casually tossed it aside. Moments later, her matching crimson trench coat fell to the floor. Underneath, she wore figure-hugging black fatigues that left no doubt about the shape of her athletic body.

"You're sure you want this?" Buri muttered, trying his best to be a gentleman about it. By Carmen's reckoning he almost seemed to be nervous about something, though she really didn't know why. She could see in his eyes that he wanted her, and between her thighs her pussy was rather wet already, yearning to be filled.

"I want you," she assured him, slipping her hands under the front of his black T-shirt, running her fingers up his muscular frame. His skin was rough beneath her touch, his contours carrying the scars of numerous past fights. He shrugged off his open jacket and let it fall, and moments later Carmen pulled his shirt up and over his head. With his upper body exposed, she took a moment to appreciate the look of him. Buri was more than just a warrior; he seemed more like a living weapon, every muscle of his form honed to perfection. His weathered skin looked almost like a map to her eyes, each scar a written testament to some past hardship. Her gentle fingers traced their way along those echoes of old wounds, feeling out the story of his life. She touched upon a series of ragged marks that ran along his left flank, just above his waistline.

"What did this?" she enquired softly, unable to hold back her curiosity.

"A wolf, if you really want to know," Buri replied. His tone suggested that Carmen might not believe him, but she was quite sure he was telling the truth. "They don't usually attack people, but it was a rough winter that year, and I guess I got unlucky. Had to fight the thing off with a stick."

She caressed the scars softly, then leaned down to grace them with her lips, as if kissing them better. Next her attention turned to another mark higher up on his body, on the right hand side of his ribcage. She recognised the remains of a knife wound when she saw one, and she moved to kiss that too.

"Kukri blade," Buri told her. "If I'd been a moment slower, it would have killed me."

A couple of large pockmarks on his right shoulder also caught her eye. There was no mistaking scars like those. From the looks of it the surgeons had done an excellent job in patching him up after the initial wound, but during their battle against V.I.L.E. she had also noticed that Buri seemed to favour his left hand. Maybe that was not a coincidence, but an adaptation.

"You were shot," Carmen whispered.

"Yeah. I'd say the danger goes with the territory, but it wasn't my finest moment. Never got full movement back after that. My right arm still doesn't lift as far as it used to."

"You seem to do well enough in spite of it," she told him, before gifting the scars with another kiss. After that Buri grabbed her and pulled her in close, meeting her mouth with his own. She closed her eyes and let the taste of him fill her once more. As they parted, Carmen pulled up her own shirt and threw it behind her, before unbuttoning her trousers and sliding them down her legs. Underneath she wore a simple grey sports bra and matching pants. It was hardly her most seductive attire, but she was not one to wear silky lingerie on a field mission, and her body was quite seductive enough by itself. She left her socks and boots on as she stepped out of the trousers, figuring that her footwear was unlikely to get in the way here. Buri looked her up and down, the massive bulge in his own trousers now quite evident. Carmen smiled and licked her lips playfully as she pulled up her sports bra just far enough to expose her round, perky boobs. Then finally she slipped out of her panties, showing off her body in full. Buri's gaze wandered over her, drinking her in.

"Like what you see?" she asked him, a little facetiously.

"God, yes," he told her, and moved to wrap his large arms around her once more, his rough hands coursing over her naked skin as they kissed one another furiously. His fingers played among the strands of her long auburn hair, and trailed down her back to grasp and squeeze the firm cheeks of her ass. He felt the soft crush of her bare breasts against his chest.

"Babe, your dick feels enormous," Carmen panted as her hand rubbed him through the fabric of his pants. "You going to let me see it or not?"

She couldn't believe that Buri actually looked tentative as he started to lower his trousers. Was there some reason he felt unsure about exposing himself to her. She peered at the tent pole in his briefs as he began to pull them down, and she wondered just how well endowed he really was. Was he large enough to cause problems?

"Oh my God!"

Carmen sprang backwards, eyes wide, hands raised to her mouth in disbelief. Buri looked embarrassed as he lowered his briefs around his ankles and stepped out of them, his gigantic cock now on full display. Evidently, she was not the first woman to react this way to him, and she could see why. Carmen had travelled the globe, and had partaken in one-night stands in countries all over the world. She knew that average penis size varied a great deal from one region to another, and she honestly didn't care all that much about it. She knew that in any population there were men who were outliers, considerably larger or smaller than the local average, but Buri... she did double-take as she looked at him, not fully believing what she was seeing. His erection must have been thirteen inches long at least, and the thing was thicker than her slender wrist. She was pretty sure that it would fit inside her, at least part way -- bigger objects could pass through a vagina, after all -- but could she see herself taking that thing inside her and enjoying it? The prospect was not a comfortable one. In that moment, she found herself feeling a little sorry for Buri. The guy obviously could not have normal relationships.

"If you don't want to..." he began, clearly accustomed to women reacting like this.

"No, I do want to," Carmen replied hastily. "I do. Just... give me a little time to get ready, that's all."

She took a step towards him and touched his cock, wrapping her fingers around it carefully, finding that she couldn't encircle the whole thing. She slowly eased back his foreskin, exposing his enormous glans. She was glad that at least his cock did feel nice to the touch, its skin silky-soft over the hard flesh beneath. Getting down to her knees, she examined the thing closely.

"Damn... I guess there's more than one giant monster in this tent with me tonight."

Carmen planted a kiss on the tip of Buri's cock, tasting a bead of salty pre-cum that emerged from the slit. She licked her lips and began to kiss it all over the head and along the shaft. Her fingers gently stroked it as she nuzzled it with her lips. Soon she brought her tongue into play, licking the massive cock all along its length. It did not surprise her to see that his hairy balls were also quite enormous. She leaned in to suck on one and then the other, only able to fit one of his huge testicles in her mouth at a time. Her efforts were rewarded with a long, low groan of pleasure from her partner. She smiled as she looked up at him, before opening her jaws as wide as possible just to fit the head of his cock in her mouth. She tried to suck on him a little, but it simply wasn't working.

It's alright," Buri told her, stroking her hair with one meaty hand.

"Has any woman ever been able to give you a proper blowjob?" Carmen asked, not wanting to sound insensitive, but unable to fully stop herself.

"Uh... there was one," he replied, smiling to himself. "She was a big lady with a very big mouth."

"I'd like to have seen that," she grinned up at him, before climbing back to her feet. "Okay darling, lay on your back for me. Let's try this."

Buri nodded and laid down atop the blanket and the sleeping bags. The yak fur felt soft and inviting beneath him. Carmen straddled his waist, reaching down to take his cock in hand. For a moment she rubbed her pussy, making sure that it was good and wet, though thankfully she was feeling pretty turned on after pleasuring him with her mouth. She lined up his immense cock-head with the entrance to her pussy and began to lower herself down over it, wincing as she felt the huge thing push its way into her. Buri's strong hands grabbed hold of her thighs as he entered her. His hips began to push upwards.

"Oh God... slow, baby. Do this slow," she panted.

"Okay."

Buri's motions stopped as he let Carmen have full control. The wet grip of her cunt was so very tight around him. She began to ride him in a steady rhythm, her juices trickling down the shaft of his cock. Just the first few inches of his dick were sliding in and out of her, but she could feel the thickness of it stretching her open. After a little while she chose to fight the discomfort by making it worse, increasing her pace and pushing herself further downwards with each stroke. She figured that her body was bound to adjust to his huge size, she just needed some practice. She watched as Buri's head tilted backwards, losing himself in the sensation of her. Carmen responded by placing her hands on his chest and moaning loudly as she took him deeper and deeper. Half of his length was now pushing its way into her when she felt a bump against her cervix, a sharp shock jolting through her womb, and she cried out in response. Buri groaned again in turn, wanting more, and Carmen further picked up her pace, bucking her hips as she rode him faster.

The sensation may not have been a comfortable one, but she was definitely starting to feel some intense pleasure. Her pussy had never been this stretched before, and she wondered if it was ever going to feel the same again afterwards. Her juices were flowing in earnest, coating Buri's cock as she slid up and down its length. Her breathing was ragged, interspersed with moans as she felt overwhelmed by the mixed sensations. She thought back to little over a month ago, when she slept with Anton de Richet in Cairo, and how wildly different that encounter had felt to this one. While Carmen's line of work had left her with very few recurring lovers, one upside of her particular sex life was that she had a very broad range of experiences. Her liaisons with different men and women could prove memorable for all sorts of reasons.

Suddenly it seemed that Buri wished to be the one in control. His strong hands grabbed Carmen by the waist and pulled her down onto her back as he rolled on top of her. She felt his huge dick push a couple more inches in, its head once again colliding with her cervix and making her yelp aloud. She felt as though a baseball bat was impaling her. On instinct her fingernails raked at his back, leaving pink trails in their wake. For a moment Buri fell still, and she was sure he was going to ask if she wanted him to continue. While part of her would have preferred him to stop, she definitely wanted to see him cum, and to know that he had found his release. Before he could ask, she gave him her answer.

"Go on," she told him, breathlessly. "Take me."

With her encouragement, he began to fuck her as she lay beneath him. His hips rocked quickly, and her hands grasped at his body. Carmen writhed and squirmed upon the fur blanket as she gave herself to him, allowing him to use her for his pleasure. She could feel an orgasm building within her nethers, though this felt quite different to her usual climaxes. Pleasure spiced with a little pain was something she was quite accustomed to, but to Carmen it felt as though this imminent orgasm was more like a defence mechanism, a way for her body to endure the pounding invasion from her lover's monster cock. Whatever the cause, she chose to embrace it rather than fight it, and soon her body was shaking as she tipped ever closer to the edge.

12