The Mongolian Dinosaur Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaah... aargh... Buri... oh, God... aaah, FUCK! FUCK!"

Carmen's eyelids squeezed shut and she gritted her teeth as her orgasm struck, waves of intense ecstasy crashing through her. Her legs wrapped around Buri and squeezed him as hard as she could. She lost track of just how long her orgasm went on, her mind lost as her body spasmed against her Mongolian lover. When her climax finally petered out he was still thrusting into her, taking her hard, and she lay almost lifeless underneath him. As the intense pleasure ebbed away, her pussy was feeling tired and sore. She wanted him, needed him, to finish soon. She kissed him softly as she reached behind him with one hand, gently trailing her fingertips between the taut, hard cheeks of his ass, before finding his asshole and slipping one finger inside. Buri threw his head back and grunted like an animal, surprised by the sudden penetration, and Carmen began to slowly move her finger in and out, massaging the back of his prostate. He continued riding her cunt a little while longer as she finger-fucked his ass, and his hips began to tremble as he approached his own apex.

"That's it, baby. Cum. Cum for me now..."

The groaned loudly, his muscles tensing. His cock pulsed, and soon Carmen could feel his warm semen flooding into her, spurting deep into her womb. She let out a long, low sigh of her own as he emptied his huge balls inside her. He kept on cumming longer than any man she had ever known, jetting his load for so long that she was sure his orgasm had outlasted hers. When he finally pulled out, her pussy was wide open and foaming over with his sperm. Hot cum flowed out of her used cunt like a river, staining the blanket beneath her. She was thankful that she had gotten back up to date with her monthly contraceptives before she arrived in Mongolia. Beside her, Buri lay silent as he caught his breath, his broad chest rising and falling. She could understand that maybe he didn't know what to say. He wasn't going to be so trite as to ask if it had been good for her. Eventually, it was Carmen who broke the silence.

"Has it been a while?"

Buri closed his eyes and nodded.

"Then I'm very glad we did this," she told him. "It's definitely been an experience."

"I... hope it didn't hurt too much."

"It's fine. If I wanted you to stop, I'd have told you."

"Thank you, Miss Sandiego."

She rolled towards him, cuddling up against his body and kissing him tenderly.

"You know... once we've delivered that dinosaur skull to Ulaanbaatar, I'll have a few days before I need to leave Mongolia. I wouldn't mind sticking around with you in that time. It may be a while before I'm ready to do this again, specifically, but there are other ways we can pleasure each other. You're a good man, and you have a beautiful body. I think I'd enjoy getting to know you a little better."

"I'd like that," Buri eventually replied. Carmen imagined that he was not so accustomed to this. But then again, she had a habit of disappearing from her partners in the middle of the night, so she supposed this was fairly new to her as well. She laid her head on his chest and wrapped the blanket around them both as the evening's chill began to cool their sweat-slicked skin. Their eyes drifted closed as the exhausted pair finally sank into sleep.

12