The Monogamists Ch. 01

Story Info
The bride-to-be is teased mercilessly and locked up tight.
2.6k words
4.57
58.8k
68

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

THE BRIDE-TO-BE

I knocked on the hotel door at eight o'clock, my head still a little dusty from last night's drinks. I had a carry-all slung over my back, and the weight of the strap dug into my shoulder as I waited patiently for a response. None came, so I knocked again, louder. I heard shuffling behind the door and eventually it opened; Jen stood there in the doorway clad only in a towel, her skin rosy from the heat of the shower and her wet hair gathered up in a loose bun on her head, dirty blonde ringlets spilling onto her damp shoulders.

"Croissant", I mumbled, holding up a brown paper bag as she let me into the hotel suite. She took the offering without a word, but flashed me her dazzling smile, dimpling her cheeks, in the way that I had come to love.

"Tea?" she asked, walking over to the small kettle and cups. I nodded, watched her move, following those long, toned runner's legs up to where they were concealed by the towel. She was now munching on the pastry with her back to me, pouring steaming water into a cup. Every movement was precise and I realised she was stalling, though whether to allow me to admire the fabulous curves of her bottom under the fabric or because she was picking her words, I couldn't tell. I waited, watching her, and slid the carry-all noisily to the floor. The next move was hers.

Jen brought the small cup over to me, eyes twinkling with mischief, obviously fully aware of the effect her nearly naked body was having on me. She came in very close, with the cup held between us like a small offering.

"Just as you like it, sir," she said. Her eyes never left mine, as if daring me to kiss her and unwrap that beautiful body. Jen glanced down to the bag at my feet. I took the cup from her hands, choosing to not succumb to her charms.

"It's unlucky to see a bride on her wedding day," she said playfully, her hazel eyes teasing.

"I don't think that applies here," I replied.

"My other half wouldn't like it."

"Other half?" I said, mockingly. Jen giggled.

"I'm trying a few descriptions. Going from being a girlfriend to fiancée was hard enough, but fiancée to wife is a whole other level. It all sounds so," she waved with one hand, "So final."

Her smile faded and I was suddenly conscious of this gorgeous woman so close that I could feel the warmth of her skin. The levity had suddenly evaporated, and the silence lengthened as she seemed to be searching my expression for a hint of what I was feeling.

"It won't be the same," she said, "after I'm a wife. Are you sure you can handle this?"

"Try me."

I put the cup down on a table untouched, and moved back to her, taking her face gently in both my hands. Jen was half a head shorter than me so I had to bend down as I kissed her passionately on the mouth. She responded, sliding her tongue into mine, hungry. As if to confirm the test, I leaned back and broke the kiss abruptly, leaving her flustered.

"You know what's about to happen," I reminded her, "Well, almost." Then I smiled coldly and watched as her body language shifted, as she realised that we had begun and she would have no further say in whatever happened next.

"Hands behind your head," I said. Jen complied, silently.

I lifted the bag onto the table and unzipped it, then took a slow drink of the tea, as I watched her watching me. Jen remained in the centre of the room, hands on her head, immobile. I drew the moment out, taking another long sip from the cup. We had plenty of time before the day's schedule began in earnest. I began to circle her in slow steps, appraising her from all angles. The towel was knotted over her small, firm breasts and I reached out a hand to tug it loose. It fell away to the floor, revealing her glistening, naked skin; Jen made no sound in protest.

I began to circle her again, but now taking time to run my eyes over her body and letting her watch me was inspecting every inch of her. Despite my assurances Jen was always fussing over her breasts, comparing their size to women we saw in the street. I reached out and began to stroke the tops, gently paying attention to the soft skin of her cleavage, my fingers drifting down to the tender undersides and then finally tracing my fingertips around her areolae. I teased around her erect nipples before I finally drew my thumbs over them and pinched lightly. Jen gasped but made no other sound. Her hands remained behind her head.

I circled round behind her, my hands trailing down and across her stomach, brushing the very top of the neat strip of pubic hair before sliding sideways over the top of her hip bone. By now I was standing behind her and I let my hand continue around and down onto the firm roundness of her bottom. I continued my circle of her, dropping my hand down until my fingers stroked the back of her thighs, moving around her leg until my hand rested on her inner thigh, my thumb stroking the edge of her pussy lips.

"Your other half will be delighted," I said.

Jen remained silent and stock-still, but I could already detect the faint scent of her arousal. I stroked the edge of her lips gently, feeling moisture there.

I was looking directly into her beautiful hazel eyes now as I said, "Shall we give your other half a surprise?"

Jen's expression flickered, a momentary frown. My question was obviously not expected. Even though Jen knew me well and we trusted each other implicitly, I was intrigued to see how she would respond to what I had planned next.

"Lie on the bed face up and close your eyes," I said. "Hair and makeup's in half an hour. You need to get dressed."

Placing one hand for emphasis on Jen's beautifully rounded buttock I propelled her gently forwards and she moved without complaint under my directing hand. She slid onto the bed, closed her eyes tightly and replaced her hands behind her head. I began to drop the items in the carry-all next to her on the bedsheet with an exaggerated motion. I knew that in her head she would be counting every one.

"Legs apart."

I allowed myself a moment to take in the sight of Jen, legs spread and eyes tightly shut, nipples hard upon her pert breasts, suddenly nervous and uncertain as to what would happen next. I let the moment drag out, bending down silently towards her crotch. I stopped just short of making contact, close enough to smell her musk, lingering, letting her anticipate the next move. Then I bent in to kiss her lips lightly; Jen sighed. I moved up and down her slit, dusting her with tiny kisses until I heard a small moan escape her lips. I straightened up, taking the first items in my hand.

"First on, last off," I announced. "So, these will be the last thing you remove tonight, unless of course your other half has alternative plans. Do you understand and accept?"

Jen nodded, eyes still tightly closed.

"No. You need to say it," I corrected her.

"I understand," Jen replied, "And accept."

"Good. Now lift your right leg."

Jen complied, and I took a moment to run my hand across the firm, taut skin. She was almost frictionless and I was glad to find that she had obeyed her instructions to wax and moisturise before my arrival. I let my fingers trace the contours of her muscles before taking firm hold of her heel. I draped the stocking across her leg, letting it fall across her skin.

"Think of this as my wedding present. They're beautiful. Translucent latex."

I took the smooth stretchy fabric and began to bunch it over her toes, pulling the latex over her ankle, along her calf and working it gently up her thigh. I took a moment to run my hands over the shiny skin, removing air pockets and ensuring a tight fit.

"Switch."

Jen dropped her right leg and raised her left. Again, I caressed it, searching for imperfections in her waxing but found none.

"I'm impressed. You did a beautiful job."

I slid the second stocking down her other leg, once again tugging and manipulating gently until it was enclosed in the shiny latex covering. I let her leg drop to the sheets.

"Unfortunately, the items get a little more difficult to wear as we progress," I said, and was rewarded with another look of concern on Jen's face. "Flip over, and onto your knees."

Jen rolled over without a word and crouched on all fours.

"Legs apart," I reminded her. She complied.

The next item was a corset. She gasped a little as she felt me slide it underneath her waist, realising what I meant to do. I stopped.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I just didn't expect this," Jen replied, "I haven't worn one before."

"I won't do it up too tight. After all we don't want you passing out during the speeches."

I began to thread the laces through the eyehooks, taking my time, letting Jen savour her predicament. Once the laces were fully threaded through I began to draw the slack, bringing the edges of the corset closer together.

"Deep breaths in and out," I instructed.

Jen did as she was told, accepting the situation I was putting her in. As each breath slackened the tension, I pulled the laces tighter, gradually closing the edges.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Tight. I'm really not used to this," Jen replied.

"Maybe that's enough for now," I conceded and tied the laces off. "Panties next," I said cheerfully, "Or my interpretation of that theme. Eyes still closed?"

"Yes."

"Concerned?"

"Yes."

I paused for a moment. "Do you want to stop, or do you want all of my present?"

Jen hesitated, and for a moment we were outside this little game, two old friends who knew each other intimately. Friends who had a long history of moments like these. I needed to know that she was sure.

"I don't want to stop," Jen said finally. "I want you to help me do this."

I understood exactly what she meant. Today would be a big change to all our lives.

I placed both hands on her bottom and pushed her forwards, driving her face into the sheets so that her buttocks stuck up into the air, leaving her crotch and bottom fully exposed.

"One more thing before we get the wedding dress on," I said, "And remember that I gave you the opportunity to back out of this. That moment's now passed."

Jen stiffened as she heard me pick up the last item. I rattled it so that she could hear the clanging of metal. I laid the cold chain of the chastity belt on the small of her back, quickly circling her waist with it and then pulled the strap down between the cheeks of her bottom until the steel cup dangled in front of her crotch. The cup was shaped to fit snugly over her slit and would clip securely to the front of the waist chain, leaving her no room to slide her fingers beneath for relief, no matter how desperate she became. Of course, I would make sure she was desperate, but at this stage I hadn't locked her up yet and all she would be able to feel was a weight swinging on the chain, a tantalising unknown for her.

On the inside of the cup was a stainless-steel protrusion about a couple of inches long, that would fit snugly into her vagina once she was secured. Its design would not fill her completely but would remind her that she was penetrated by a rigid, unforgiving steel plug until such time as her keyholder unlocked her. But I hadn't slid that into place yet. That would have been too easy.

Instead, I inserted my fingers into her, feeling the hard nub of her clit against my thumb, marvelling at how lubricated she was despite her obvious uncertainty as to what I was going to do to her next. I spread her lips and bent down to bring my mouth into contact with her clit, teasing and sucking her most sensitive part. Moving my fingers now I began to build up a rhythm, sliding into and out of her dripping hole while all the time running my tongue between her folds and swirling it around her nub.

Jen stayed silent, obviously realising what was about to happen and I felt a deep delight that she was fighting this, trying not to give me the satisfaction of knowing what I was doing to her. But her body was betraying her; I could feel the tension building in the walls of her vagina. I knew what was coming next.

Instead, I slowed down and at last she let out a whimper, face buried in the bedsheets. It was enough to tell me she wanted it, so I began to tease her, moving my tongue in wide circles across her lips, brushing her clit, a single finger reaching up inside her. She began to moan, frustrated by my actions to deny her release.

"Ready?" I asked.

I didn't wait for her reply as I intensified my licking and teasing, penetrating her with two fingers, and then three. Her moans became louder. My lips locked onto her clit, caressing and sucking. I felt the first quiver deep inside her, knowing that she was so close.

Then I withdrew my fingers and in one swift movement, I slid the cup of the chastity belt into place. Jen exhaled sharply as the two inches of cold steel suddenly replaced my fingers deep inside her and the unyielding metal surface pressed up against her swollen and oversensitive clit.

"No!" she cried, and began to buck her hips, but too late. I had a firm grip and managed to slide the strap of the chastity belt into place. Holding the pieces together with one hand, I reached for the lock with my other.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Jen hollered, trying to rise up and turn to face me.

But I held her down and managed to slide the padlock through the securing loops. I looked into those beautiful eyes, smiled, and pushed the lock shut with a click. The light went out of her eyes then, and I knew she was defeated. I let go, and she flopped face-up on the bed, panting.

I collapsed onto the bed next to her, suddenly spent from the exertion. There was one more part I had to play.

"Horny?" I asked, but this time I didn't smile.

"Yes."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Very much." Jen's tone was quieter now, bristling.

I brushed my hand across her cheek. "That's not your decision anymore. Only your keyholder chooses when you cum."

Jen shivered.

"Or if you cum," I continued. "Love, honour and obey."

I rose from the bed and offered my hand to her. She took it and I helped her to stand. I took a moment to savour the sight of her: cheeks flushed from rampant arousal, still so desperate to climax, corseted, her long athletic legs sheathed in shiny, translucent latex, and the bright silver of the chastity cup sealing her crotch.

"Now," I said, "Let's get you into that wedding dress."

[Author's note: this is the introductory installment, easing into a longer story set in the same world as my other stories. If you like where this is going, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers