The Monogamists Ch. 06

Story Info
Jen is locked & teased on her wedding day. Lily tempts Henry.
4.3k words
4.73
14.8k
14

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,519 Followers

[Recap: We started the story with Henry forcing Jen into chastity on her wedding day. Jen's going to marry Anya... will this leave Henry on the outside? Will Lily finally tempt Henry into bed?]

WHITE WEDDING

It took a while. Jen was torn between begging and threatening, pacing up and down the room. Unfortunately, this was making things worse; the two-inch steel insert in the chastity belt that I'd locked tight over her pussy would be moving around inside with every single step; as I'd intended, and she knew it. She was trapped until I decided to use the key.

In the meantime, I helped her into her wedding dress, a strapless silk number that settled around her curves amazingly, especially with the corset concealed underneath pulling her waist into a delightful hour-glass shape. I shimmied the dress up over the translucent latex stockings and carefully pulled up the zip. I spun her around gently with a hand.

"Absolutely stunning," I whispered in her ear.

Her face was still flushed from her almost-climax. But her eyes were softening now.

"I love you," I said.

Jen leaned in to kiss me deeply and I wrapped her in my arms.

"I love you too," she replied. "Bastard."

After a moment I pulled away. "Gotta go, more to do," I said, "The hairdresser should be here in a minute."

"Really?" Jen said. "You cut it pretty fine then."

I smiled. "Yeah, imagine her doing your hair and makeup having seen you naked in a chastity belt," I said, "Imagine the quality of the smalltalk."

"You wouldn't have opened the door," Jen fired back.

I kissed her again. "I would, a hundred percent. I'd have let her see you like that."

Jen squirmed slightly and I knew I'd hit the mark.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world," I said, "I'd have loved the chance to put you on display."

Her cheeks were reddening again, and I knew the chastity belt was doing its job. There was a knock at the door. I raised my hands.

"Sorry, gotta go," I said.

"More havoc to inflict," Jen said, mockingly.

I opened the door to the hairdresser, and said, "Come in, she's waiting."

As I left, I winked at Jen. She probably thought the tease was over, but I had much more in store.

---

As I stood outside, I could hear voices in the room. I was on a different floor of the same hotel, waiting for someone to hear me knock. I tried again, louder.

Finally, the door opened; a late-middle-age woman stood there, frowned at me for a moment and then her face broke into a wide smile.

"Henry!" she exclaimed excitedly, beckoning me through the door, "Come in, come in."

"Hi Mama," I replied. Her name was Carina but she had insisted on Mama almost from the moment she'd first met me. I could see her daughter Tana behind her, cradling a tiny crying baby, talking animatedly to someone in the next room. Carina kissed me on the cheek and ushered me in.

Around the corner, I found Anya, dressed in lace that cascaded down from her bodice to her toes, shaping and flattering her amazing figure. Her mother continued fussing with her hair, teasing it up into a tousled and unruly bun from which ringlets cascaded, accentuating her graceful neck. We shared a look.

"Mama," she said, "Can you just leave it?"

"Hold on," her mother replied, "Done in a second."

Resigned, Anya remained still while her mother applied a couple of hairclips. Her nephew continued wailing in the next room.

"There!" she exclaimed, "Beautiful!"

"Thank you, Mama," Anya said, smiling. "Now is there a chance of some champagne?"

Her mother chuckled, "Of course. It's your special day!" and passed by me to organise refills, calling out imperiously, "Tana, he's hungry, he needs the breast!"

Anya rolled her eyes. "She's two drinks in already," Anya exclaimed. "She's going to be a car crash by the reception."

I laughed. "She's right though," I said, "You look absolutely beautiful."

"How's the bride?" Anya asked.

"Oh, she's good. Well," I shrugged, "You know. You know me."

Anya frowned. "What did you do?"

"Nothing more that we talked about. I swear."

"No surprises," Anya hissed, but I could see how amused she was.

"No surprises," I promised. "Well, not for us anyway. She's got no clue."

Anya laughed again, "Serves her right. Just one day in her life that she can't see it coming."

Carina reappeared with three champagne glasses, and asked, "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, Mama," I replied. "Just, you can imagine how Jen is right now."

"You came here for some peace and quiet?" Carina replied, handing me a glass and passing one to her daughter as the baby wailed in the background.

"Something like that," I said, and raised my drink, "Cheers!" We clinked glasses.

Carina frowned over my shoulder and tutted. "Explosion!" she muttered, then, "I'll get the wipes," and bustled off to help her other daughter.

I was thankful to be left alone with Anya, finally. I took her hands.

"You ready?" I asked.

"All my life," she replied.

I dug my hand into my jacket pocket. "This is for you," I said. I opened my hand and coiled on my palm was a tiny silver locket.

"Something old," I said. She bent her head forward to let me fasten it around her neck. The locket sat daintily in her cleavage.

"It's lovely," Anya breathed, her gorgeous brown eyes large in her delicate face.

"I already delivered something new," I said. "Jen was less than impressed."

Anya laughed softly. "I bet she's cursing you."

"I just feel sorry for the hairdresser," I conceded.

I dipped into my jacket pocket again and produced a tiny key. I opened the locket around Anya's neck and dropped it in. Anya's eyes were wide.

"Something borrowed," I said. "This is my wedding present to you. She's all yours."

Anya wrapped the locket tight in her hand and I was surprised to see tears stand out in her eyes.

"Just borrowed," said Anya, "I won't take her away."

"You'd better not," I replied, and then looked down at my crotch. "Something blue."

The solemn moment evaporated, and we both burst into laughter.

---

I drove Jen to the venue, a pretty park they'd chosen by the edge of the water. The weather was merciful, blue skies and sunshine.

"Seems like someone's on our side," I said. "It's a bloody glorious day."

"Yeah," Jen replied. "Maybe God does like the gays after all."

She didn't elaborate further, but I needed to ask.

"No word then?"

"Just a message from Dad saying sorry they won't be able to make it."

"Ah, shit. I'm sorry Jen."

Jen shook her head, wisps of blonde hair dancing. "It wasn't ever gonna be different. At least I got a message. So much for fucking universal love."

I patted her leg.

"They don't know what they're missing, babe. You look absolutely scorching."

Jen laughed, but it was half-hearted.

"Yeah, their deviant car crash of a bisexual daughter is... uh..."

I heard Jen falter and looking across I could see tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Don't do that," I said, "You'll ruin the make-up."

Jen hurriedly retrieved a tissue from her purse and began to dab at the edges of her eyes.

"Their bisexual deviant car crash of a daughter," I continued, "...has proven that she is going to cut her own path in this world. She's not afraid of what anyone thinks and she will look ravishing as she kicks arse while doing it."

Jen reached over and squeezed my thigh. We drove on in silence. A while later, Jen spoke again.

"I just want to say it," she began, "You're my family now. You and Anya. And Carina, and Moran and Tana. My old family failed me, if what they believe matters more than who they love. If all that I have left is you, then that's more than enough."

We drove up to the venue and I parked the car. I got out and ran round to Jen's door so I could open it for her. She clambered out awkwardly.

"Hard to stand up?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Jen replied, "I have a metal prong locked inside me that moves every time I wiggle my hips. Which I need to do whenever I take a step in these heels."

I put a hand on her bare shoulder, looked into those lovely hazel eyes.

"Do you want me to unlock you?" I asked. "It's meant to add to your day, not ruin it."

"No tricks?"

"No tricks, honestly, just say."

Jen gave me a small smile. "No, I'm good. Though if we have to dance the Macarena I might have to use my safeword."

I laughed.

Jen held my arm for a moment.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle, doing the best man thing and also the father thing. Moran's so excited to walk Anya. I'm glad I have someone excited to walk me."

"I'm just happy to have been invited."

A shadow passed over Jen's face.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm happy, I really am. I'm good with all this," I reassured her.

Jen brightened.

"But I just need to check. I'm invited to the honeymoon, right?"

"Bastard."

We had arrived at the water's edge. There was a floral arch, and a path lined with rose petals in the grass with a small gathering of friends and family clustered around. Tana, as her sister's bridesmaid, stood at the front by the arch, which meant Anya was nearby waiting to follow on.

I offered Jen my arm and she took it, gripping tightly.

"Ready?" I asked.

Jen nodded.

"Let's go."

We walked towards the arch and into a new stage of our lives.

---

The reception was at a nice little restaurant overlooking the water. I was winding down after making the best man speech, finally allowing myself to start on the wine and mingle. I'd gone to hang out on the friends table with Amir and his wife, Boston and Chloe and Lily. Peter, Tana's husband was also on this table and I was currently occupying the chair next to him.

Peter raised his eyebrows. "Incoming," he said.

I looked behind me. Anya's father had gotten out of his chair and was making a beeline for us.

"Whatever you do," Peter muttered under his breath, "Don't panic. Oh, and don't show fear. Moran's old school."

"Oh shit."

"It should be better for you than it was for me. At least he knows you're not fucking his daughter."

Moran engaged us from metres away, spreading his arms and calling, "Boys!"

I got to my feet to greet him with: "Mister-"

"No!" he roared. "Not mister now, Moran! And not Dad."

Moran shook my hand vigorously and said, "Drink?"

It sounded as much like an order as a question. Peter stood also.

"Drink!" Peter replied.

Moran wrapped two arms around our shoulders, and I caught a glimpse of our friends stifling smiles as I was spun bodily around in place and then ushered towards the bar. Moran held up three thick fingers to the barman.

"Whiskey," he barked, "And the good stuff. I'm paying!"

I looked at Anya's gruff, boisterous father and could see hints of his daughter in his manner. Moran didn't mess about. He called a spade a spade and when he trusted you, that was it, you were in. Just like his daughter.

The barman returned with three glasses and Moran shared them out between us.

"Cheers!" he beamed, and we clinked glasses. Moran knocked his drink back in a single gulp, then held three more fingers up to the barman.

Fuck it, I thought, and followed his example. My part of the day was done anyway. I had delivered the bride to the bride, I had given a speech that made people laugh without falling down the megaton of rabbit holes that living as a single family unit with two women would otherwise provide. All I had to do now was not mess it up with Anya's father and I was home free.

Moran took the second glass and this time he sipped it, his mood becoming quieter. He leaned towards Peter and I conspiratorially.

"You know," he began, "that Mama likes you."

I nodded.

"You know why?"

I shook my head.

"Because she thinks you're going to be the one that gives my Anya babies."

Moran's eyebrows shot up as if he had just revealed state secrets. I could tell the alcohol was beginning to work on him.

"It was hard for us when Anya told us she liked girls. We searched our hearts. We went to church. I thought my world had ended. But now!"

Moran gestured across the room to the brides talking together with some of Anya's relatives.

"Now I can see how happy she is. I like that."

Moran turned back to me and prodded my chest with a finger.

"I like you too," he said. "But not because of grandchildren. No. I like you because she needs a man in her life, someone who loves her."

"I will...," I began, but Moran wasn't finished.

"My daughters are my greatest treasures. I've worked hard all my life to raise them and protect them. Now," Moran waved a finger at us both, "Now it's your responsibility to protect them, to not let anything happen to them."

Moran's voice dropped to a whisper and through the haze of drink I could see that he was deadly serious.

"Do not let anything happen to her. If someone hurts her, you kill them. If there are more than one of them, call me, we kill them together."

Moran raised his drink. Peter clinked his glass, and I followed.

"Good!"

Moran downed the whiskey and clapped us both on the back. "Time to dance!" he roared and headed back to find his wife.

Peter clinked my glass.

"That was fucking intense," I breathed.

Peter laughed.

"Welcome to the family," he said. "Capital F. As in you're now one of us."

"Like the mafia."

Peter downed his whiskey. "Oh no, Henry. Nothing quite so lightweight as the mafia."

---

We rolled back to the hotel around midnight and kept the bar open until one. Moran was dragged to bed by his long-suffering wife, Peter had pulled the pin as soon as we got in, due to his wife still breastfeeding upstairs, waiting for him, stone cold sober. That left two cousins of Anya's, our work friends, and the happy couple.

I pulled Jen and Anya aside for a quiet conversation. I was aware that I was really quite drunk, and both women were not. Anya was buzzing with nervous excitement and Jen, who had been the life and soul of the party, seemed capable of going until sun-up.

"Time for the deviant after party?" Jen asked.

"You going to take two of us on?" I asked.

"Sure. It's a party, right?"

"I should just let Lily know we're taking the threesome upstairs."

Jen wrinkled her nose. "We need a better word. What word means more than a couple? What are we?"

I had a moment of drunken genius. "We're a tuple."

Anya snorted. "Not a throuple? What's a tuple?"

I leaned towards them both, conspiratorially, and said, "It's a finite set of ordered elements. You, me and Jen."

Anya giggled, "Oh Henry, I love it when you talk mathematics to me. I get all... frisky."

Jen piled on. "Henry, tell me about Venn diagrams. If you mention unions and intersections I might just have a hands-free orgasm on the spot."

"You're on a hair trigger anyway," I countered, "You're off the charts. I could mention tax returns and you'd find it sexy at this point."

Jen grinned at us both, lowering her voice she confessed, "I am absolutely gagging for it. Right now."

"Well, fuck me, that's a surprise."

"I can fuck you, yes. Either or both."

I rolled my eyes. "Tell me something, how did you cope before you had two people to keep you satisfied?"

Jen made an act out of appearing to ponder my question.

"Porn," she answered. "A ton of porn."

I could see Anya grinning out of the corner of my eye. Jen's cheeks were dimpled and her eyes sparkled mischievously.

"What kind of porn?" I enquired.

"A lot of big, black...," and she held up her forearm, grinning.

"Still into that?" I said, playing along.

Jen leaned closer, as if about to divulge a secret.

"Then my tastes changed. I got into more, uh, specialised content."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Wanton dark-eyed harlots with hot bodies. Oh, and guys who like to talk a lot about mathematics and who sweat profusely when attempting to run. And then, whaddya know, you all came into my life. I'm living the dream."

"Which is all really fascinating," Anya interjected. "So...?" she asked, cocking her head towards the elevator.

I shook my head. "Tonight is strictly you two, as agreed."

Jen grinned. "I know," she said, "But there are ways. Phone."

It took me a moment to register what Jen was asking. I fished my phone out of my jacket pocket.

"You still look so smart," Jen said, running a hand down the buttons on my shirt.

She took my phone and tapped the screen quickly.

"Here, look at this."

I took the phone back and stared at a blank screen. "What's this?" I asked.

"A bit of fun for you, so you don't get lonely. It's a video call."

"To where?"

"My phone. I'll join the call when we get upstairs."

It dawned on me what Jen was proposing.

"Bearing what I've put you through, this is the least I can do. I'm going to have the wildest sex of my life tonight and you're going to miss out. But you can still be there too."

"You assume," I replied.

Jen frowned in confusion.

"Anya and I have been having some long discussions. It's entirely possible your playmate will prefer to keep you locked up and eager to please."

"What?" Jen stammered, suddenly uncertain, "What do you mean?"

I turned to Anya. "You'd better show her."

Anya smiled and held up her locket. Jen's eyes went to the little silver pendant as Anya popped it open to reveal a tiny key.

"What?" Jen asked again, shocked, "You mean Anya has my key?"

"Yes. She's your keyholder, not me. How does that make you feel?"

Anya smiled sweetly. Jen's eyes travelled from me, to Anya, to the locket and back again.

"Fucking hell," she said, "That's so hot."

I bent closer to whisper into Jen's ear. "Happy wedding day, babe. Anya's all in for this. You'd better do exactly as she says, do you understand?"

Jen regarded me nervously. My hand settled discreetly on her bodice; I found the hard point of her nipple through the silk and rolled it between my thumb and finger. Jen gasped. I brought my lips close to her ear.

"I didn't hear you. You're her toy for the night, do you understand?"

I pinched and felt Jen squirm. Her cheeks were flushed with arousal.

"It's gotta have been hell, spending all day locked up tight, that rigid metal insert moving inside you. You must be right on the edge about now."

Jen said nothing. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Anya standing very still, watching.

"It would be a shame to have to leave you like this, so horny and not able to cum."

I gripped her nipple tighter; Jen sucked in a quick breath, trying to not make a sound with all our friends so close nearby but oblivious to what I was doing to her. I waited.

"Yes," she said at last, "Yes, sir. I understand, sir."

"Good girl. Now go have fun."

---

I was going to let it go. The phone was in my hand, Jen and Anya were gone up to the bridal suite. I was alone in the corridor with Lily. I was drunk and tired and so very horny. I was also feeling a little lost, suddenly on the outer despite Jen's attempt with the phone to make me feel included. But I saw Lily's smug little smile and something inside my alcohol-soaked brain turned. There was a cruel streak in her; she could quite happily twist the knife when it suited her.

I took two steps towards Lily, closing the gap between us, bringing myself close to her.

"Tell me something," I said, quietly, so only she could hear. "Tell me what you want. Is it me?"

"Maybe." Lily's smile widened, those dazzling green eyes locked on my face.

I bent closer to her, my lips hovering next to Lily's ear, my breath on her neck. She didn't pull away.

"You really don't know the first thing about me," I replied.

"Oh, I think I do."

"Then tell me."

Lily's mouth moved next to my ear, reciprocating. Despite myself, the tickle of her breath on my neck began to stir my cock.

"I think you're thinking about having some fun yourself tonight," she said. "And y'know, why shouldn't you? They're going to have their own fun. You shouldn't miss out."

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,519 Followers
12