The Monogamists Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand rested lightly on my chest.

"And who should I have fun with? You?"

"Yes."

"Tell me something though, Lily. Would it just be tonight, or would you want me after as well?"

"We'll see. I'd have to try you first before I made a commitment."

I pulled away at that, searching her face. She looked back at me; there was lust in her eyes; the moment of victory was so close for her. I fought to keep my cock under control.

I brought my hand to her face, running a thumb gently along her cheekbone. Lily nuzzled into my touch, green eyes wide and unblinking. Tempting me.

"I tell you what," I began, "Here's a proposition for you."

Lily's posture changed and I could feel the warmth of her skin as her cheeks flushed. Her lips parted slightly.

"I'm going to take you up to my room," I said. "I'm going to very gently take that lovely dress off you and slip my hands into your panties. I'm going to strip your underwear off and slide my hands over your body."

My thumb brushed over her soft lips.

"I'm going to run my fingers across your pussy."

My thumb paused between her lips and with a little pressure I parted them and slid my thumb into the waiting moisture of her mouth. Her eyes never left mine.

"I'm going to slide my fingers inside you. Can you imagine how that would feel? As I touch that magic little spot inside you and begin to stroke?"

I pried her mouth open gently, seeing her soft pink tongue glistening.

"I'm going to push you down onto the bed and sit you up against the pillows."

I placed a hand on the front of her hip, gripping it, my thumb digging slightly into the flesh of her inner thigh.

"My hands will part your legs wide open and I'm going to take my time getting a good look at you, wide open for me. Would you like that?"

Lily, didn't speak, but the tip of her tongue pressed against my thumb as I slid it further into her mouth.

"Then I'm going to take the phone and sit it on your pussy, and you're going to remain perfectly still while I was Jen and Anya show me their wedding night."

I removed my thumb from her mouth and my hand descended to cup Lily's breast. She still didn't say anything.

"And after I've used you as a stand, I'm going to dress you back up again and let you out of the room. Sounds good?"

Lily stared at me, shocked. I let the silence lengthen while she processed my words.

"Now, Lily, the normal response, the one you're searching for," I said as my thumb found the little, hard mound of her nipple through the fabric, "Is fuck you Henry."

I began to work my thumb in circles around her nipple.

"And afterwards, you're going to wonder why you didn't say that. It's going to eat away at you, that I touched you like this," I squeezed her nipple gently between my thumb and index finger, making Lily shiver, "While I told you I would only think of using you as a phone stand."

I released my grip on her breast and her thigh, bringing a hand up to run through her long, straight blonde hair.

"I'll tell you a little secret. The words aren't coming out, even though you're so infuriated by my suggestion, because deep down inside there's a part of you that wants it to happen. It's time to tell yourself the truth Lily."

I brought her face close to mine, within easy kissing distance.

"You know what I do. You've imagined how I do it. Could you see yourself joining me? Joining us? As I lead you naked onto our bed?"

I searched her eyes.

"As I push your face down to her crotch tell me, are you afraid of what you'll do? As I tell you to taste her? There's certainly a part of you that wants to tell me to get fucked. But there's another part isn't there? A part that would open her mouth and do what she's told. You wouldn't do it because you suddenly like girls. No, you'd do it because I told you to."

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Lily."

I withdrew my hand and walked past her, down the corridor to my room. Lily didn't follow. As I opened my door I looked back and saw she hadn't moved, her fingers still touching her face where I'd kissed her.

I fished the phone out of my pocket and slipped into my room. The show was about to begin.

[Author's note: If you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome.]

12