The Monogamists Ch. 08

Story Info
Jen gets her revenge on the honeymoon. Anya learns to submit.
3.4k words
4.81
11.9k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,520 Followers

[Recap: Henry, Jen and Anya are in a relationship, Jen and Anya have tied the knot officially and the three of them are on their honeymoon, however Jen wants revenge for being put into chastity on her wedding day. Payback, apparently, is a bitch]

THE HAPPY TUPLE

I'd had very little say in the destination. Somewhere I could swim in the sea, I had told them. Somewhere warm, with snorkelling. That was all the input I was allowed. Anya had already shortlisted a number of possible honeymoon destinations, ranked by affordability. We didn't have a lot of money, even pooling three salaries together, and despite having a modest, low-key wedding we still had to be careful with our options.

They had both settled on two weeks in a villa complex in Bali. It seemed like a good deal, I thought, not that my opinion seemed to matter. Anya was all over this. My job was just moving the luggage.

The first couple of days passed quickly, as we settled into our villa. It was spacious and open-plan, with a bedroom at either end and its own plunge pool. I gave in to Anya's request for the master bedroom with its en-suite, opting to use the outside shower for myself. Jen spent a lot of time between bedrooms.

We settled in well, and the resort staff didn't comment when Jen booked a cycling sight-seeing tour through the rice fields for her husband and her wife. I'd remarked on her choice of words, but all she did was smile at me, those cheeks dimpling, as if she was pure as the driven snow. In her opinion, if not in law, we were now married.

On day three I found Anya reclining on a sun lounger by the main pool. She was shaded by an umbrella, wearing a bright blue bikini top that shaped her full breasts into eye-catching cleavage, and short swimshorts that showed off the shapely curve of her thighs. Her dark hair was tied back in a loose knot.

"You look very fuckable. I'm surprised she's left you alone." I said, plopping down onto the lounger next to her.

Anya gave me a pained look. It took me a moment to register that things weren't as they seemed.

"Ah," I said, "This is Jen's work."

"Yup," Anya replied and shifted her bottom slightly.

"What's she up to now?"

"Oh, you don't wanna know."

Anya crossed her legs suddenly and clamped her jaw shut.

I leaned towards her and examined her carefully.

"Not usual for you, wearing the shorts with the bikini top," I observed.

Anya uncrossed her legs and took a breath.

"It was the only concession I could get."

"Ah, so Jen dressed you. I gotta ask though. Why the shorts?"

"You can tell him," said a voice over my shoulder. "No secrets, remember."

Jen sat down on my sun lounger, scootching up to me and sitting between my legs. She was in a black bikini that showed off her fabulous, athletic body. Jen laid back against me, her bottom rubbing up against my crotch. My cock sprang to life immediately.

"Oh, is that it?" Anya said, "So you're going to do us both at the same time?"

Jen laughed, and replied, "After the wedding day I think I'm entitled to just about anything I want."

Jen rolled towards Anya, still lying on me, so her hip dug into my crotch. Very subtly, she began to gyrate, driving the bone against my stiffening cock.

"You both earned it."

"Jen," I began, "I... uh."

"It was so hard," Jen continued, looking at me. "And now so are you. Drinks?"

In one fluid motion, she launched herself off the lounger, exposing my tented shorts to the general public. I had to twist my hips and bring my knees together to hide my erection.

"Fucking hell Jen," I hissed.

"I'll get us some cocktails," she replied, breezily. I looked at her smiling face, the enticing dimples in her cheeks. "While I leave you two to it."

She brought up her phone and tapped the screen.

"Jen, no," Anya said. It sounded like pleading.

"Oh Anya, yes."

Jen tapped the screen and Anya crossed her legs again.

"Shan't be long. Unless there's a queue at the bar," she said, smiling sweetly. "Do either of you want to get up and come with? Hubby, wanna help carry?"

Jen looked from Anya's crotch to mine.

"Hah, didn't think so."

I watched her leave, her bottom wiggling delectably in the tiny black bikini bottoms. Around the pool, men were staring. Jen was loving every moment of it.

Anya took a deep breath, and my attention switched back to her.

"What has she done to you?"

In reply, Anya rolled onto her side and brought her knees up, mirroring my folded-up position. She undid the bow of her shorts and opened up the front. The pool was crowded with people, but shielded by her legs, only I could see what she was doing. Anya opened the fabric to reveal a flash of silver.

My mouth fell open. It was the last thing I would have expected Anya to do.

"How did she talk you into that?"

"She said that I should understand how it felt to be locked up. Seems she took the wedding night pretty personally."

"And you said yes?"

"Eventually. To be fair, she had two fingers inside me and I was in no position to argue."

"So you agreed to go into chastity in a moment of passion."

"Oh, it's worse. That would have been quite straightforward."

"Is it that insert?"

I knew that the chastity belt came with an optional two-inch steel insert. Jen had been made to suffer with it locked inside her all through the wedding day and understandably would require payback.

"No, there's no insert. Uhnnn...."

Anya face creased and her hand pressed against the shiny metal cup locked in place over her pussy.

Anya appeared to relax again, breathing the word, "Bitch," as she fastened her shorts back up.

I remembered the phone in Jen's hand.

"What has she done to you?"

Anya's lovely dark eyes opened and locked on mine, pleading silently.

"What do you want me to do? Shall I...?"

"No," Anya interrupted me. "I mean, I'm sure you could make her stop but that was covered in the rules too."

"The rules? Of what?"

Anya slumped back onto the sun lounger. Whatever was making her body tense up had passed, for now.

"We made a bet," Anya confessed.

"Oh shit, Anya, that was not smart. Jen's out for revenge."

"I thought I could handle it. The way she said it sounded so easy. Turns out it's not."

"What did she do?" I repeated. "What's the bet?"

"I bet her that I could go twenty-four hours without begging her for sex. Sounded pretty simple. Uhhhhh...."

Anya crossed her legs again and her body stiffened. She buried her hands in her lap. I looked on in fascination as her stomach muscles contracted. Anya's legs were rigid, platted together, the muscles standing out in her shapely calves.

After a moment she relaxed, but her left hand remained over her crotch, the wedding ring flashing in the sun.

"The bitch is just toying with me now that you're here."

"So she made you wear the chastity belt," I prompted. "What else? Seems pretty simple, as you say."

"Oh Henry, I thought that too. She made me roll onto my front and began to fasten the waist strap into place. But then just before she locked me up, she put something inside me. I asked her what it was, but she just reminded me of the rules."

"And what are the rules?"

"There are no bloody rules. I should have been more careful."

"Yeah. You should have added caveats. It's Jen, after all."

Anya just nodded, sullenly. I had worked it out.

"So now she has you on remote control."

"Yep. She's over there at the bar now dialling up the vibe and making me squirm while she watches."

"Just out of morbid curiosity, what did you stand to win?"

"Her, for a weekend of my choosing, any way I wanted her."

I considered this new information. I could see why Anya had agreed to it, caught as she would have been in the throes of passion with an offer dangled in front of her of having a hot woman as her sex slave for an entire weekend.

"And if you lose?"

Anya grimaced.

"That bad? Let me guess, you become her sex slave for the weekend instead."

"No. Worse."

My surprise must have shown.

Anya continued, "After I beg for it, she takes the belt off and we make mad, passionate love."

"I'm confused. That seems the best possible outcome."

"Then the belt goes on again and the bet restarts."

It was the cruelty, certainly, but also the inventiveness of Jen's revenge torture that struck me. The little egg vibrator embedded in Anya, locked safely inside by the belt, was a wicked touch but it was the potential endlessness of the torment that impressed me.

"This is all your fucking fault," Anya hissed.

"Me? Why?"

"You had no idea what a willing student you had. What a monster you've created."

Anya was clearly unhappy, but also way too proud to lose face in front of Jen.

"You did unlock her on your wedding night, though. Eventually. You should get time off for good behaviour."

"Oh, you'd think."

I became serious. "But, do you like it?" I asked.

"What do you mean? It's torture."

"Jen likes being teased and tortured. Do you? If you're going to play like this, has she given you a safeword?"

Anya stared at me and blinked. She could see I was concerned. There were rules, even if there were no rules.

"Do you think she's trying to... turn me into...?"

"Maybe. Question is do you want that to happen to you?"

Anya seemed to be searching for the right response to the question.

"No," she said at last. "I don't want to submit to her. In fact, I really want to do the opposite."

"Like you did in the bridal suite."

"Yes. That was so..." Anya seemed to struggle for the right words.

"Empowering?"

"Yes. That. I liked the control."

I reached out and took Anya's hand.

"Then you need to complete the bet," I said. "You need to feel what it's like for someone else to take control. Let her torment you and let her win."

"What?" Anya said, alarmed.

"You can only learn about control if you learn about submission. I want you to lose today and be her plaything for another twenty-four hours at least."

"How is that good for me?"

My hand shifted up to Anya's cheek and I touched her pretty, suffering face.

"Because I'll show you how to do it. You'll lose the chance of having her for the weekend, but in the long term, if you really want it, you'll have her for life."

She didn't reply immediately to my offer but seemed to be considering it.

"Have you always been like this?" Anya asked, finally.

"Like what?"

"Like, the control thing?"

I was surprised by her question.

"Yes, I've always been like this, ever since I can remember," I confessed, then I added, "I've never admitted that to anyone. I guess I always thought I wasn't normal."

"Sometimes you have to hide who you are. I get it, believe me."

In that moment, our eyes met and I could see that we understood each other in a fundamental way.

"Hey," called out a familiar voice, "What are you two conspiring about?"

I ignored Jen's question and focused on Anya's face.

"Deal," she said.

---

The next morning, I got up early, pulling back the mosquito net around the bed and breathing in the humidity. I had slept alone, and I wandered through the villa in just my underwear. Pouring a fresh orange juice from the fridge, I made my way to the door of the other bedroom to find it open. I stuck my head in and saw Jen and Anya fast asleep, naked on the bed. The heat was building already, and their bodies shone with a thin sheen of sweat. Anya was sleeping on her front and I could see the thin strip of the chastity belt still locked in place. Evidently, she'd lost the bet.

I downed the juice and peeled off my underwear, heading through a door to the outside shower. It felt good to be naked in the close, prickly heat, the sun slanting through the tall bamboo planted all around the edge of the tiny courtyard. The foliage provided complete privacy as I stepped onto the wide slate slab set in the middle of the pebbled area underneath the showerhead. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature to lukewarm, letting it flow over my body.

The thought of Anya submitting willingly to Jen during the night stirred me, and I felt myself begin to firm. Both women had surprised me, especially Anya and her confession that she was interested in the kind of games that I was. Small, cute, shy, Anya. I felt myself stir to life. Strong, determined, organised, resourceful Anya. Jen would love it. The water roared in my ears as I imagined the fun we could all have together. My hard-on grew as I worked the shampoo through my hair.

"You're not going to waste this, are you?" said a voice behind me, and I felt fingers close around my shaft. I tried to spin around but found myself held firmly in place by my cock. A hand slithered around my waist and up to my chest, and I felt a naked body press up against me.

"Morning Jen."

"Morning," she replied, "Wood."

Her hand began to stroke along my shaft gently.

"I heard you both last night," I said, "I'm surprised you still have the energy."

"Let me show you. Have a seat."

Jen released me and I turned around to wrap her in my arms. She leaned into the cascade of water and kissed me. Behind her, the sunlight faded and I could see dark clouds rolling in.

"Looks like rain," I remarked.

"When it rains it pours."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

She kissed me again, and I felt her tongue in my mouth.

"It pours. That's all you need to know."

She sank to her knees and I followed her down as the darkness gathered around us. I sat on the stone slab and she straddled me, pussy poised over the tip of my cock. She held herself there for a moment, suspended over me, her earnest hazel eyes locked onto mine, blonde hair slicked back, her beautiful face silent and searching. I followed the way the water ran down her perfect body, rivulets streaming from her erect nipples, snaking around her pert breasts, over her taut stomach and down the insides of her thighs. Her body radiated the inexhaustible energy of youth, her skin studded with the sparkling gems of a thousand water droplets. She flashed me her dazzling smile, cheeks dimpling and in that moment, I knew this would be a memory I would take with me to the grave.

She descended onto me, already slick, taking me fully inside her in one motion. We stayed like that, joined intimately together, arms wrapped around each other. I brought a hand up into the massed tangle of her blonde hair and pulled her towards me, kissing her passionately.

"I saw what you did to Anya," I whispered. "What have you got planned for me?"

Jen kissed me again and said, "This."

She began to rock her hips, and I felt the thrill of her pussy walls sliding against my cock. It was a small movement but it sent powerful sensations down my shaft and into my groin. Jen was in no hurry. I cupped her breasts and she arched back, gripping me inside her as she did so, letting the water splash and ricochet off her chest. Around us, a percussion of fat raindrops began to increase in volume as the thunderclouds burst, pounding the shiny black pebbles.

"This doesn't seem like torture," I said.

Her left hand reached out to touch my lips. She held up her ring finger.

"This is torture enough," she replied. "I want you to forgive me."

Jen's movements became firmer, more insistent. The rain began to fall heavily, smashing into the ground around us, cold drops intermingling with the spray of the shower on our bodies.

"I do forgive you."

Jen's head bent to my neck and I felt soft kisses on my shoulder. She raised herself slightly and began to work on my manhood, up and down in little movements. The feeling was electric and I raised my hips in response.

"No," she said, "Let me do the work this time."

I heard the pattern of Jen's breathing change even as the intensity of the rain increased, enfolding us in its roar as we were deluged. Jen didn't seem to notice, working her way up and down on me in measured strokes, feeling my responses to her body, my hands on her breasts, my thumbs brushing her nipples. Jen's hair was plastered to her scalp now, strands in my mouth, as she moved rhythmically on me. My cock spasmed of its own accord and I heard Jen moan as she felt me throb inside her. The world beyond her body had dissolved into a backdrop of blurred shadows and within that curtain of hurling rain, in the depths of the thunderstorm, it felt like Jen and I were all that existed in the world.

Thunder cracked directly overhead, the percussion reverberating through our bodies as Jen built up to her climax. I felt my body attune to hers, my own lust rising as she approached her edge. I began to thrust up into her and this time there was no refusal. Jen's teeth bit lightly into my neck and she groaned, relishing the extra motion. I began to drive up into her harder, feeling my climax build but somehow not wanting to find my release. There was another crack of thunder and the world was lit briefly in scorching blue-white light. Jen's nails dug into my back and I could feel her ragged breath hot against my neck.

I held back, waiting for Jen. It felt different this time; even though I was right on the edge, somehow I felt like I could have waited forever. My hands slipped down to her thighs and with the new leverage I began to thrust up into her madly, way past the point of orgasm now but somehow still in control. Jen buried her face against my neck. I felt her pussy began to contract around my cock, but it wasn't an orgasm, instead she was drawing me powerfully inside her with each upwards stroke, squeezing me. I felt her pussy walls tremble with the effort, her mouth voicing a low guttural wail close to my ear.

"I love you," I said, and exploded inside her, feeling the vice-like grip as she climaxed too, our bodies in synchrony. I strained upwards in my final thrust, feeling my leg muscles taut like wire as I buried my cock deep inside her, pumping and pumping until I was spent.

Finally, I relaxed, and Jen slumped against me. We held each other in the roar of the thunderstorm, still joined together.

"I love you too," she whispered into my ear.

I cradled her face in my hands and saw that she was crying, her tears mixing with the rain.

[Author's note: After spending her life searching, Jen got what she wanted: two people who love her. Henry and Anya got what they wanted too. Despite the obstacles in their path, they found happiness and are building a life together.

This is the end of "The Monogamists", but not the end of the story. There are undercurrents. There will be heartache. They will be tested.

Henry, Jen and Anya will return in "The Devil and the Sea."

If you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. I've really appreciated your feedback as this story progressed!]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,520 Followers