The Monogamists Ch. 07

Story Info
Jen is desperate in chastity, Anya takes control of her wife.
3k words
4.76
15.3k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,519 Followers

[Recap: Henry, Jen and Anya are in a relationship. It's Jen and Anya's wedding night and we left them as they went up to the bridal suite where Anya intends to make her desperate bride service her every whim, leaving Henry to his own devices. However, Henry has put Jen into chastity as a wedding gift to Anya. It's time for Anya to see if she can take control of her wild new wife.]

DEVIANTS

In my room, I flopped onto the bed and loosened my shirt. The phone was showing a blank screen, waiting for the video to start on the other side. For one awful moment, I realised that I was unmuted and that any part of the conversation in the corridor with Lily could have been overheard by the other participant in the video call. I wasn't necessarily concerned for myself, but if Jen had been listening it would have ruined her special night knowing that Lily was hitting on her man while she was otherwise occupied. I just had to trust that Jen and Anya had better things to do than lurk on a call on their way up to the bridal suite.

I found a beer in the bar fridge and opened it. I didn't need it, but I felt like I had to have something. After all, it was our wedding night. The screen flashed into life and settled on the face of Jen, close up.

"Hi Henry! Welcome to Deviant TV!"

"Hi Jen. You made it to the bedroom then."

"Were you waiting long?"

"Difficult to tell the passage of time. Still married? No arguments on the way upstairs?"

Jen frowned and shook her head.

"I'll have to have a word with Anya later. I told her to make you suffer."

Jen grimaced, and said, "I bloody am. Thanks to you, you devious shit."

"Deviant," I corrected her. "I'm a deviant shit. Just like you."

"Anyway," Jen waved a hand and I could see the background shifting, "Anyway. Tell me if you can see this okay."

The background came to rest and Jen stepped back. I could see Anya behind her. They were both still dressed in their white wedding gowns, hair done up, side by side on the bed. Anya waved.

For some dumb reason I waved back, my image perched as I must have been on the bedside table.

"I need a pee," Jen said.

"Careful," I replied. "You aim won't be great with the chastity belt on."

"Well," she said, turning to address Anya, "You could unlock me now."

Anya smiled and stroked Jen's leg. "Not a chance babe. You're going to have to earn it."

Jen pouted and wobbled off on her high heels to the bathroom.

When she was out of earshot I said to Anya, "Make her earn it."

Anya drew herself up straighter, smoothing down the folds of her white gown.

"You look absolutely stunning by the way. She's going to do whatever you tell her tonight."

Anya smiled and said, "Oh I know. I'm not holding back."

Jen wobbled back into view.

"That was quick," I said.

"It gets easier every time," she confessed, "The first time was a little tricky."

"That's good," I replied, leaning towards the camera, "Because we're going to be making a lot more use of that belt in future."

"What?"

"Didn't Anya fill you in? She's going to be your key holder for the entire honeymoon. You get let out if she says so."

Jen turned to Anya, wild-eyed. "I didn't agree to.... We didn't talk about that."

I shrugged. "We're going to turn you into a good wife. Love, honour and obey. Starting as we mean to go on, right now."

"What the hell?"

Anya took her cue. She reached out and gripped Jen's jaw in her mouth, holding it tight enough but not too tight to hurt.

"Henry told me about what's under that dress and I've been dying to see it," Anya began, "In fact it's made me very wet just thinking about what he did to you."

Anya leaned forward and gave Jen a kiss on the lips.

"You're about to find out how wet. My panties are saturated. I need you to clean up."

Jen gaped.

"Now," Anya said.

I watched Anya hitch up her dress, revealing more and more of her perfect, stocking-clad legs until she had revealed the tops, with the suspenders clipped to the fabric. Without letting go of Jen's face, she manoeuvred the other woman down off the bed and between her knees.

"Get to it, baby. Remember, happy wife happy life."

Anya dangled the little locket in front of Jen, and opened it to reveal the key to her chastity belt.

"Or," Anya continued, and closed the locket with a snap.

Jen bent forwards to kiss the inside of Anya's thigh.

"Oh no, no. Start further down."

Jen stopped, and then moved down to Anya's knee, kissing the inside of her leg through the sheer stocking.

"Further."

Jen craned her neck forward until she could kiss Anya's calf.

"Oh baby, you're just delaying it. Keep going."

Anya raised her beautifully toned leg until her shoe was directly in front of Jen's face. Jen stared at it. Anya didn't move, waiting expectantly.

Jen reached out and removed Jen's shoe, revealing soft pink nail varnish on perfectly manicured toes, wrapped in the stockings. Jen hesitated, unsure.

Anya reached out with her big toe and placed it on Jen's lips, parting them gently and pushing her stocking-clad toe into Jen's open mouth. Jen began to suck.

"That's better," Anya said. "That chastity belt works wonders on you."

Anya proceeded to present different parts of her foot to Jen's lips, watching her lips planting soft kisses on the sheer material. Anya sighed.

"Now you can work your way up."

Jen did as she was told, her lips brushing the instep of Anya's foot, working up to the ankle and beginning the slow progress up her calf to her knee. Anya looked towards the camera and gave me a small smile. A smile of victory, I thought. Anya hitched her dress up further and spread her legs, giving Jen full view of her crotch and her delicate, sheer panties. Her pussy lips were clearly visible through the fabric, already puffy with desire. Jen worked her way up to the top of Anya's stocking and touched bare flesh for the first time, kissing Anya's inner thigh. She found the gap between Jen's hips and reached out to run her tongue along Anya's slit through her soaking panties, but Anya nudged her head sideways.

"Other leg now," she said.

I took a swallow of beer and stripped off my shirt, then my trousers. The relief in my groin was immediate, as my manhood burst free of the confines of my underwear. I was holding the phone close to me so only my face would have been visible to Anya. I allowed myself the pleasure of gently running my fingers along my engorged cock. It was the only action I was going to get tonight but, as Anya had promised to me, it was going to be worth every minute.

Anya slipped Jen's other shoe off and began to peck at her toes and instep. Anya held her leg out stiffly, allowing her partner to impart all the intimate attention Anya desired.

"Now you can come up."

I watched Jen work her way up the inside of Anya's other leg, delivering little kisses all along the soft stocking-clad leg.

"Good girl."

Jen reached Anya's crotch again but this time Anya didn't bat her away. Jen's tongue worked over Anya's slit, licking through the sheer material of her panties until it was no longer obvious whether it was Anya's arousal or Jen's saliva that made the fabric shine with slick moisture. Anya caressed Jen's head, stroking her blonde hair, beginning to pull her French twist apart as she ran her fingers through Jen's ringlets.

"Mmmm. That's so good."

Jen silently brought her hands up to Anya's panties. Anya understood and lifted up her hips, letting Jen strip her of her saturated underwear.

Jen's fingers began to toy with Anya's pussy lips. She twisted her wrist and slipped two fingers deep inside Anya's hole, searching for the sensitive place deep inside her that would drive Anya wild with pleasure. At that moment, however, Anya rode up and off Jen's fingers.

"No," she said, "Not yet. I need to see you take your dress off."

Jen rocked back on her heels and reached behind her back, awkwardly.

"Let me," Anya said, leaning forward to take hold of the little zip running down the back of Jen's dress. Whether it was on purpose or not, she brushed her cleavage against Jen's face, causing Jen to reach up and cradle each breast in her outstretched hands. I heard the sound of the zip, and Jen stood, letting the front of the dress fall forward to reveal the corset sinching Jen's waist. Anya reached out to tug on Jen's dress, inching it down over her hips gradually. With one last tug, the dress fell down her legs to the floor. I heard Anya gasp.

"How do I look?" Jen asked, coquettishly.

Anya couldn't answer immediately; she seemed riveted to the view of the shiny metal pad locked snugly over her wife's crotch.

"He really did it to you," she breathed at last, reaching out to stroke the shiny metal.

"Do you like it?" Jen asked again.

"It's so much better than it looked online. You look like...."

Anya's hands lingered over Jen's body, reaching down to stroke the shiny, translucent latex of Jen's stockings.

"Like a fantasy," she concluded.

Jen took Anya's face in her hands and said, "Happy wedding day babe. I hope you like your present."

"This?" Anya replied, hands stroking Jen's perfect, trim legs, venturing up to the shiny metal of the belt, and then back down her legs again.

"Me," Jen said, "I'm your present. All this is yours."

Anya stood then, unzipping herself and shedding her own dress. She undid her bra and stood in front of her new wife, naked.

"Get on the bed," she said.

Without hesitation, Jen did as she was told and Anya straddled her. They began to kiss.

"Now listen carefully, my present," Anya began, "If you want to be unwrapped you'll need to give me the kind of orgasm that you see in the movies. Oscar winning."

"You mean for acting?"

"No. Special effects."

They kissed again, longer this time, passionately. Anya rubbed her breasts against Jen's, teasing her with her nipples. Jen sighed.

"You must be absolutely desperate by now," Anya said. "All that dancing with the insert inside of you. And now this. It must be unbearable."

Jen nodded. "Uh, yeah... it really is."

The locket was hanging down between Anya's breasts, so she leaned forward, trailing it over Jen's rock hard nipple, teasing her with the means of her release. Anya rocked forward, trailing the locket up Jen's neck until it rested on her chin.

"Imagine how you'd feel if I didn't unlock you tonight," Anya teased, "And if I didn't unlock you on honeymoon. We'd have to get you through airport security like this; they might have to strip search you but we wouldn't take it off. And then just before we came home, I'd slip this little key," and Anya wiggled, making the locket dance as it lay on Jen's upturned face, "into that little lock and finally give you release."

Anya leaned down to slip her tongue into Jen's mouth.

"You've never gone more than a couple of days without sex. What would you be like after two weeks?" Anya asked. "Two weeks of teasing."

"I'd bloody murder you," Jen replied.

Anya kissed her again. "No, I don't think you would. I think you'd do whatever you were told. I think if I told you to edge yourself mercilessly while I went to the pool, I'd come back an hour later and find you still hard at it, unable to stop and," Anya kissed her again, "Unable to cum."

Jen's body stretched out, the sexual tension coursing through her now. Anya was bringing her to the edge simply by talking about it; her control over her new wife was amazing.

"Now, babe, about that orgasm."

My cock was pulsing in time with my heartbeat. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, my own private film with my two favourite stars. I wanted to burst into the suite and run rampant on that bed with them. Almost automatically, I began to stroke myself.

Anya remained on all fours, straddling Jen's body. Jen pulled herself up to plant kisses on Anya's neck, shoulders, breasts. She took Anya's rigid nipples into her mouth one at a time and began to suck and lick them, until they were engorged and slick with her saliva. Anya's hips began to make tiny fucking motions in the air, and she closed her eyes in pleasure. Jen shuffled down the bed, slithering her latex-covered legs on the bedsheet. Her face reached Anya's crotch and Jen reached around to grab the sculpted cheeks of Anya's bottom, pulling her face up into Anya's pussy folds. Anya gave a long moan as she bent to watch her wife's tongue work between her pussy lips.

Jen slipped a couple of fingers into her slit, spreading Anya's pussy lips wide, giving her tongue access to Anya's clit and the moist darkness of Anya's hole. I watched, now quite forgotten about by the two women, my hand moving in unison up and down my shaft, feeling my own dampness as I leaked pre-cum onto my fingers. I felt a tension building deep inside my groin, but I had to hold it in. I didn't want to finish before Anya.

Jen worked Anya's pussy expertly, her fingers curling inside the other woman, searching out her magic spot while at the same time her lips were locked on Anya's clit, licking and sucking it.

Anya began to grind her hips against Jen's upturned face. I watched the women writhe in front of me, Anya feeling the tension of her own impending orgasm, Jen's shiny, slick legs wriggling with the frustration of the chastity belt's two-inch steel insert buried deep inside her pussy, teasing and stimulating as she wriggled her hips, but not enough to actually allow her to climax.

Anya's groans changed into high-pitched squeals as she built towards her release. Jen worked feverishly underneath Anya's body, determined to build her partner up to a stunning release. Anya's hand cupped the back of Jen's head, pressing her face deep into Anya's groin, cutting off Jen's air supply as Anya humped her wife's face with abandon.

Anya's body went rigid and she let out a shrill scream, arching her back as the orgasm took her. Jen continued to work in her crotch, seemingly oblivious to her partner's earth-shattering orgasm. Anya released Jen's head, letting her catch a breath.

"Again," Anya commanded.

Jen redoubled her efforts, kissing and licking while her fingers moved like a blur, in and out of Anya's pussy. Anya thrust Jen's head into her groin again and this time I watched as Jen's grip on Anya's bottom loosened and became frantic pats as the blonde woman began to run out of air. Anya held her head in place, tensing up even as Jen's movements became desperate, letting out a howl and releasing Jen's head as she came a second time, squirting into Jen's face.

I came immediately, seeing Anya's fluids gush onto Jen. I came so hard that I felt my groin cramp up.

For a long moment, neither woman moved. Anya's thighs were quivering with aftershocks, Jen laid on the sheets, utterly spent, drawing much-needed air back into her lungs. Eventually, Anya keeled over and stretched out on the bed, her skin shining with her sweat. Jen flopped next to her, grinning.

"So," Jen ventured at last, "What's the verdict?"

"Get on your knees and I'll tell you," Anya replied.

I hadn't expected that from Anya, and neither, I could tell, had Jen. What made it even more strange was the way that Jen sat up and folded her knees under her, kneeling as instructed.

Anya turned to the camera.

"Did you like the show, Henry?"

"It was unreal," I said, conscious of the sticky fluid running down my fingers out of camera shot.

"Do you think she deserves letting out?" Anya asked.

"It's your call."

Anya appeared to ponder that for a few moments.

"I might let her out, I might not," Anya said and I was amazed at how well she'd taken control of the situation, of Jen. For her part, Jen knelt meekly, waiting to find out if she was going to be released. It would be pretty tough to be denied on her wedding night, and I could imagine those calculations were going through Jen's head now. Just how cruel would her new wife be? For Jen, I knew, it was the uncertainty that would be getting to her. The not knowing whether Anya would relent.

Anya opened the tiny locket and extracted the key to Jen's release. She toyed with it as Jen watched nervously.

"Goodnight Henry," Anya said. "Sweet dreams."

She reached forward and the screen froze. I blinked at the still image of Anya's face and breasts on my phone and realised that Anya had terminated the call without letting me see how the night ended. She was teasing me too. As I lay alone on my bed, I began to realise there were hidden depths to Anya. Married life was going to be interesting.

[Author's note: We're wrapping up the story, what do you think should happen next? Do you think there should be a happy ending for the three of them, or is there trouble on the horizon? Let me know if you want to read more of their adventures.

As always, if you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome.]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,519 Followers