The Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick rose up and turned on the man. The guy's eyes got big, almost as big as the ass chick's eyes had been when she watched Mick and Maybell.

Mick smiles. He could see that this wimp was terrified, as well he should be. Then the man screamed like a little girl and kicked Mick in what was left of his balls. The lights went out in Mick's eyes as he collapsed in a heap on the bedroom floor.

Mick came to in the hospital. He was cuffed to the bed. There was a cop in the room who alerted the nurses that Mick was conscious. Soon several nurses were flooding into Mick's room.

They fluffed his pillows, trying to make Mick as comfortable as possible. All the female nurses seems very sad. A bit later the Doctor came in to talk to Mick.

Mick and the hovering nurses learned about the damage that The Monster had suffered. Apparently there were 123 massive ruptures in the shaft of The Monster which just couldn't be repaired. The damage was so severe that the doctor said The Monster would never be erect again. Adding insult to injury Mick's Crown Jewels had been utterly crushed to pulp. Apparently the baseball bat had done enough damage to his balls that when the kick landed they had been totally scrambled. There was no hope for his balls, and the doctor explained that they had been removed.

All in all Mick was lucky to be alive. At best The Monster would work well enough so Mick could take a piss. However, he would need to take care when pissing as it would spray the piss in several directions as several ruptures were now open channels for Mick's piss.

As the Nurses heard the bad news about The Monster, they whispered to each other in horror. Word spread through the female population about The Monster's demise. The women who had been taken by The Monster wept for what had been. For the women who hadn't, they sobbed for what would never be.

The men around town were smiling.

**************

Eventually, the facts came out. Carol was just another cheating housewife that Mick had scored with. Her asshole was ruined and she would be wearing adult diapers for the rest of her life.

Mick, well, he was broken. He quit weight lifting and all his muscle turned to fat. These days he tips the scales at about 450 lbs...all lard. The Monster had been rendered useless. One could always tell when Mick pissed. Even though he wrapped a towel around The Monster, it was never good enough and there would be piss on the walls, floor, ceiling and Mick.

As for me, I hired some damned expensive lawyers. Our defense was that I was defending my sister-in-law from an ass raping. How was I to know that it was consensual? My lawyers pointed out to the DA, that they would work to get an all male, married jury. The DA was convinced that a jury trial would be a loser. He also was aware of Mick. Apparently Mick had taken his wife too. He refused to press charges.

Mick did sue me. The jury was 9 men, all married and two women, both lesbians. They found me guilty in the civil trial, but only awarded Mick $1 for damages to The Monster. Sometimes lawyers are your best friends!

The real mind blower for me was that my brother took her back.

I told you he made terrible choices.

12