All Comments on 'The Monster Hunter Ch. 01-10'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story as usual! You need dome editing on this one as narration keeps flipping from 1st to 4rd person, also some typos.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago
Excellent start

I’m hooked. This story delves into an evil that screams to be eradicated. Although some parts of this story tease the plausibility test, it’s still captivating.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

AWesome Christmas present! Finding a new story from partwolf. Looks like a thriller, different than the ones I've read before. Please keep writing1 Thank you, Mike!

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayover 3 years ago

Very ominous beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Omg i love this! I really hope they both get a happy ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Odd

Interesting twist then ur normal stories cant wait for more

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 3 years ago
Wow.

I'm not sure what to say to be honest. I'm not going to critique your writing, partwolf, you've proven to me long ago that you are a gifted writer and are well aware of any 'mistakes' you may or may not have made.

I will say though that I have read all of your stories and they all have spoken some truth to me. This one? Not only do I feel that I have discovered truth after truth, but I've truly learned many things tonight. I'm not sure what yet, as I still have to process it all, but I feel the need to express my gratitude. Thank so very much, not only for this story, but all of your stories. I feel you are a treasure and a blessing, partwolf, I hope you remember that at least one person on this planet feels that way about you.

Peace and Love,

Swifthawk

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 3 years ago
Who is this??

This is so out of your style yet so greatly done. Mistakes? yes but my ocd was able to handle it :) I'm shocked and for the first time it took me a week to end it. Very specific and dark. The end kinda, may hav hinted my thoughts that the monster is Angel's brother but let's see. Can anyone imagine the assassin being Angel or Michael's other personality? They easily have D.I.D. a.k.a. Dissociative Identity Disorder which is a person who has several personalities and can easily occur to a person with such past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story reminds me of Dexter. Love your stories, but so many mistakes in this one where "she" becomes "I" in the one sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES