The Monster Hunter Ch. 31-40

Story Info
Three Little Words.
17.7k words
4.84
5.6k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,304 Followers

Angel texted Michael, asking him to call them in the morning when he had a chance. She and Amber were eating breakfast when he did, and I put him on speaker. "I've been having a fun time with Amber," Angel told him.

"She texted me that you were getting her drunk and telling stories," Michael replied. "How much trouble am I in?"

"You're only in trouble if you don't make love to me before you go overseas," Amber told him. "Last weekend was great, but I need MORE."

Michael laughed. "And I'll be happy to give you that, but I'm only in town for a short time. I'll drive up Friday night around midnight, and I have to be at the airport by two on Sunday."

"You can sleep on the plane, love. I'm getting everything I can while you're here."

Angel was hoping she wasn't assuming too much. "Are you sure you're all right with this, Michael? I invited her to my home, and I don't know if you have something else planned."

"It works better for me, sis. I was going to ride up and see Amber after I got done packing, but this way, I can see her more."

"Oh, good. I'm going to ask Das D to stay with me, so if you two want to go off together, you don't have to worry about leaving me alone."

Amber chuckled. "Just don't leave ME alone with Das D, Michael. I might find out how he got his nickname."

"There's nothing he has that improves on what you've already gotten, Amber. I gotta go train, but I can't wait to see you again."

"I'll be the lonely, horny, naked one in the hot tub," Amber said seductively.

"Great, now I have to walk into the meeting room with a stiffy. Bye, ladies."

He hung up, and the two girls cracked up. "You're such a tease," Angel said.

"It keeps him thinking of me."

They finished their breakfast, and Angel waited until Amber drove away before she called her lawyer. "What should I do with the affidavits?"

"I'll be in court all morning, and you've already sent me scans. You can make copies and FedEx the forms in, or drop them off if you want," Carter Pederson replied.

"I'll bring them in. My boss can keep me from going to the office, but he can't stop me from eating at our favorite place to celebrate." Angel sent a text to Mark and Tyesha, inviting them to lunch at Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse, two blocks from the FBI building. She knew that when she said she was buying, they'd move their schedules around to be there. 'All you can eat meat' was an irresistible lure.

She had their confirmations moments later, with Tyesha asking how she was holding up and Mark apologizing for how he behaved earlier. "I'll see you at noon," she texted back.

Angel pulled into the office building's parking garage early, as the traffic was much lighter after morning rush hour. She was waiting at a table when Mark and Tyesha arrived and embraced both of them. Mark looked relieved. "I thought I might have lost you as a friend," he told her as he sat down.

"That wasn't going to happen," Angel said. "I'm going to need all the friends I can get in the Bureau."

Tyesha's eyes got wide. "You're worried about your hearing?"

"You never know with Human Resources, do you?" She took the manila envelope off the empty chair and slid it across to Mark. "I figured I'd get business out of the way early."

The waitress took their drink orders and told them they were welcome to use the salad bar as Mark opened the envelope and looked inside. "Affidavits?"

"Sworn statements from witnesses to my whereabouts and my brother's this past weekend. It should be enough to remove us from the task force suspect list," Angel said softly.

"We already removed you two based on other information," Mark replied. "I'll give these to the boss, but none of us believed you could have done that. You're not that kind of person."

They got their salads, and Angel told them what she was facing; if the review by Personnel of her application determined she had lied, they could fire her without recourse. Medical was more complicated; they had to agree her prior trauma didn't risk her performance as an agent. "You've been an agent for years, and you've always had that background," Tyesha said.

"I've worked with you for months, and I have no problem working with you again. I told them that," Mark said.

"Thanks." The lunch deal had eight different kinds of meat, barbecued Brazilian style, and brought out on swords to the table. You had a green/red card that told them if you wanted more, and the three took advantage of it. "What is the mood at the office about me?"

Tyesha moved her hand over to cover Angel's. "It was a big shock to find out what you had gone through," she replied. "Once we got past that, all of us were in awe that you've come so far since then. It's no wonder you work so hard trying to bring these men to justice."

"Do you think Dan will bring me back?"

Mark let out a breath. "I don't know, Angel. You were personally affected by two of the victims, and it's reasonable to think you might not want the Monster Hunter caught. If they ask me, I want you back because you're a professional, and you do your job to the best of your ability. If not on the Task Force, then I want you looking for these abusers."

"I'm praying that it will all work out, Angel. In the meantime, you get paid vacation!" The two had to leave a few minutes later, and Angel promised to stay in touch. She paid the bill and returned home.

Friday came, and Angel still had no word from the FBI on a hearing date. Amber and Daniel both arrived after work, and Angel made stuffed shells, Italian sausage, and garlic bread for dinner. Michael texted them he was on the way, as the three friends watched movies and ate popcorn. When the last show ended at eleven-thirty, Amber asked if they could all get in the hot tub. "I could go for that, but I didn't bring a suit," Daniel said.

"We're past that among friends," Amber replied. "I don't mind if you don't."

"What the hell," Angel said. "I'll get it ready if you get the wine."

Angel grabbed some towels from a cabinet by the door as Daniel went outside to take the cover off the hot tub. He quickly doffed his clothes and hopped in before Amber came out with the wine. "Dammit," Amber teased as she came out. "If I can't see you, you have to close your eyes when I get in."

"He doesn't need to see you when he can see this," Angel said as she pulled her dress off. She was naked underneath and wasted no time sliding in next to her boyfriend. Turning around to sit in his lap as she kissed him, Daniel had no chance to see Amber as she stripped and sat on the other side of the tub. She continued teasing Daniel after sliding off his lap, though Amber could tell both of them had their hands full. She told stories about college life, and Daniel told stories about how different things were at the Naval Academy. They were on the second bottle of wine when they heard the motorcycle pull up.

They heard Michael come in through the cracked-open patio door, and Angel told him they were out there. He came out in his jeans and riding leathers, and his jaw dropped when he saw Amber stand up so she could kiss him. "Where's your suit," he asked as his hand dropped down to cover her ass.

"I promised you lonely, horny, and naked in the hot tub, and I delivered. Now strip and get in here with me."

Michael looked over at his sister, but she was hot and heavy with Daniel and not even looking their way. He started pulling off clothes and slid into the hot tub, pulling Amber across his lap. The two started kissing as Amber rubbed her core up and down the front of his rapidly hardening shaft. It didn't take long before Michael had a nipple in his mouth as Amber guided him into her needy core. "Oh, fuck, that's so good," she said.

"I think we should leave them alone now," Daniel said. "I have to get up early to head back to Annapolis."

Angel kept her back to the other pair as she stood up. "Have fun, and we'll see you two in the morning."

"Nite, guys," Michael said before he went back to the task at hand.

The two grabbed their clothes before heading inside and up to Angel's bedroom. "You didn't want to have sex next to your brother?"

Angel shook her head as she led him to the shower. "It's one of those things that sounds better than it is. Too many chemicals, too little lubrication, especially with a monster like that," she told him. "The shower is much better."

The shower was good, and the chair was better. Angel bit his shoulder to keep from crying out on her third orgasm, only to start laughing when they heard Amber scream her release from the porch below. "I hope the neighbors don't call the cops," Daniel said as he picked her up and set her on the edge of the bed.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Angel replied. Daniel tore off the condom and tossed it as Angel laid down on her back with her head over the edge of the bed. "Bring that over here, stud. You've got one more in you, don't you?"

"One more to Beat Army," he said as she took him in her mouth. She took him straight into her throat, her tongue and swallowing motion stimulating his entire shaft. It took her less than a minute to get him hard again, the position allowing her to deepthroat him easily. She moaned in pleasure as he leaned forward, using his fingers and tongue to return the favor on her swollen sex.

He pulled out to let her breathe, and she looked up at him with saliva dripping from her face. "Fuck me hard, Daniel."

He slid on a condom before he spun her around on the bed, put her legs on his shoulders, and slammed his length in with one powerful stroke. "FUCK YES," she yelled as the penetration set her off again. Daniel started pounding her with long, hard strokes; he'd cum twice in the last thirty minutes, and the third would not come quickly. He wrapped his arms around her knees, holding her in place as he railed her to another orgasm. While she was still twitching, he tossed them to the side and raised her onto her hands and knees with her butt sticking out at the end of the bed. He put a hand between her shoulder blades, forcing her to the mattress as he took her fast.

All she could hear was the smack of his hips into her ass, the liquid squelch of the air forced from her sex, and the moans of pleasure Angel let out. He could feel his orgasm approaching, so he grabbed her hands and pulled them back as he hit third gear. "OH GOD OH GOD OOOH FUCK DANIEL DON'T FUCKING STOP AAAAIEEEEEEEE!" Angel let out that last scream as Daniel shot his third load into a condom. He let her go, and she dropped on her side as he fell on the bed next to her.

"Damn, you weren't kidding, Angel," Amber said from the other side of the door. "That man can give a righteous dicking."

Angel started laughing as she lay there like she was at the Boneless Chicken Ranch. "Don't tell me the old man is done with you already," she teased.

Amber laughed. "He's just getting started. I promised not to kill him, but he might need a wheelchair to make his flight tomorrow."

"Nite, guys," Michael said before a door closed.

It took a few minutes before Angel could sit up. "I need another shower," she said as she looked at the sweat on her body. Daniel helped her up, and she walked gingerly towards the bathroom. "And no funny stuff."

"Not until you're back in bed," he promised.

Angel fell asleep to the muffled sounds of Amber's screams, with Daniel holding her close.

Ch. 32

Angel woke to the smell of bacon. Looking at her clock radio, it was almost nine in the morning, and she had to use the bathroom. She moved Daniel's arm off her side and slipped out without waking him.

When she came back out, Daniel was sleeping on his back. He'd pushed the covers down to his stomach, and the tented sheet made it obvious Daniel Junior was awake even if he wasn't. Angel was still a little sore from last night's activities, but that didn't mean she couldn't give him a wake-up call. After all, Michael wasn't done making breakfast. Angel crept back onto the bed, slowly moving the sheet aside until she could get at his morning wood.

She gently grasped the base and brought the tip to her mouth, softly licking around the tip before taking it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, then took it deeper into her mouth as she felt Daniel wake up. "Oh, fuck, that's not fair," he said as he looked down.

Angel just smiled and pushed down, taking him into her throat. She stayed down for a few seconds, sticking out her tongue to lick his balls as she swallowed around him. She focused on him as he picked her up by her waist and swung her around so he could reciprocate. Angel came off his cock and moaned as his tongue got to work, splitting her labia from bottom to top and back again. She started to lose concentration as he worked a finger in as he sucked and nibbled on her clit. "That's not fair either," she told him.

"Life isn't fair." He reached over to the table and grabbed another condom, handing it to her.

She tore open the packet and slid it over his impressive girth. Getting up on her knees, Angel moved down his body until she had her dripping sex poised over the broad tip of Das D. She moaned as it split her folds, stretching her so good as she worked her way down. Angel put her hands on his knees and started to ride him reverse cowgirl. "Your dick is fucking perfect," she said as she began to ride faster.

"Perfect is this ass," he said as he spanked it. Angel yelped in shock as a shiver went down her spine. Her therapist told her that it was normal for women to enjoy some spanking or bondage, but it was another minefield for her. If it went too far, and her memories bled back, it could lead to another episode. Right now, Angel didn't care. The sex was good, and the sting on her backside reminded her she was alive. Daniel had a hand around her waist, his fingers rubbing her clit as she bounced on him.

After a few minutes, Daniel rolled her onto her hands and knees before entering her from behind. She let herself surrender to the sensations, dropping her head to the pillow as he started slamming into her ass and thighs with each long stroke. She felt his thumb circling her dark star and squealed in shock as he pushed it in. "DANIEL!" She went off like a rocket.

Daniel held on to her like a rodeo cowboy trying to stay on the bull as her orgasm hit. The squeezing of her core as he continued to fuck her through it was more than he could take. He slammed forward one last time, causing her to scream again as he started filling the condom. When the last spurt was out, he pulled out before rolling them onto their sides. "Now that was the way to wake up in the morning," he said as he pulled off the condom and tied it off. "Relax, I'll be right back."

He returned from the bathroom a few minutes later with a warm washcloth and wiped her down. "How are you feeling?"

"Loved," Angel said as she looked back at him. The tender moment ended when the alarm on Daniel's cellphone went off. He picked it up and silenced it. "Do you have to leave soon?"

"Right after breakfast," he said. "I'll be back by dinner."

"I'm going to help my brother get ready for deployment. We're going to grill steaks and hang out after dinner."

"And soak in the hot tub?"

"Maybe."

"Good, I won't need a suit then." He leaned down to kiss her, then pulled some clothes out and got dressed while she went to the bathroom. When Angel came downstairs, Daniel was helping by making a pan of scrambled eggs. Michael placed the bacon and pancakes on the table before he ran upstairs to wake up Amber.

She was still trying to wake up when she got to the table. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You needed to rest," Michael said.

"I have no idea why," Angel said with a grin.

"Probably the same reason you did," Michael said as he grinned at Daniel. "Still, you were up before the alarm."

The news was on in the other room, and when the Monster Hunter case came up, Angel asked for silence. The FBI had no new leads, and political pressure was building to bring the serial killer to justice. The FBI was now offering a one-million-dollar reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction. "A million dollars? Whoop de do," Amber said. "The tipster will never see the money."

"Why do you say that," Angel asked.

"No jury will ever convict him. He's just taking out the trash."

Daniel shook his head. "He's doing more than that, Amber. The Monster Hunter is torturing and killing people, and I think he LIKES it. Modern society cannot tolerate vigilantes, and he's not going to stop killing when he runs out of victims."

"There's still plenty of child rapists out there for him," Michael said. "If they have a million to catch him, he'll raise ten million for his defense fund. Many people understand what he is doing and support it."

"It doesn't make it right. Damn, Michael, you should know better than most. The FBI had you and your sister on their suspect list until yesterday!"

Michael looked over at Angel, who nodded. "I turned over sworn statements from people who were around both of us this weekend when the last attack occurred. My partner told me the FBI had already ruled us both out as suspects based on other information they had obtained."

Michael looked at Amber. "You gave a statement?"

She nodded. "Angel told me what was going on, and I know where we were all weekend." Amber looked over at me. "Who do you think it is, Angel?"

"I wish I knew. The killer is smart and well-prepared; he doesn't leave evidence behind for us. He's playing a losing game, though. All it takes is one fingerprint, one hair sample, one eyewitness or surveillance video, and we'll have our man." She looked across at Michael and stared him down. "If I were the Monster Hunter, I'd stop while I was is ahead. Let the investigation stagnate, and the political pressure go away. In a year, the task force will disband, and the files will sit unused. That's the smart play, the one that keeps him out of prison."

Michael's anger started to bubble up. "What about all the other sickos still walking around free? Did they stop when you asked them to stop? Did they suddenly change into upstanding citizens who deserve to breathe the same air as you and I? At least the men he kills will never hurt another child again!"

Angel met his anger with her own. "People can turn them in, or people like me can catch them, Michael. The courts can convict them, and they can go to jail. It's what I've devoted my LIFE to doing. The Monster Hunter found them; he could have just called a tip line and turned them in."

Michael broke eye contact, looking over at Amber for a second. "The published studies on recidivism rates among child molesters have it at 30-40% in the next twenty years, but many believe it is much higher because many assaults don't get reported. Have you heard about Pamela Van Wyk's study?" No one at the table had. "She worked on a treatment program for convicted child molesters in prison; in some states, pedophilia is a mental disorder requiring treatment before the inmate is eligible for parole. Of the first twenty-six men entering the program, they admitted to an average of three victims each. With the next group, the staff used polygraphs to verify they were telling the truth. The men knew if they lied, they were out of the program. Take a guess; how many average victims did THAT group admit to."

Amber said ten, Daniel twenty, and Angel fifty. Michael stood up and leaned over the table. "One hundred and seventy-five." He started pacing as his anger built. "I don't trust the police to catch them, I don't trust the courts to convict them, I don't trust the prisons to hold them, and I don't trust the treatment programs to fix them. What I do trust is death. The Monster Hunter is doing society a service. It's the only way to stop them from ruining lives!" Michael punched the wall, leaving a hole, and ran out through the kitchen to the garage.

partwolf
partwolf
2,304 Followers