All Comments on 'The Monster Hunter Ch. 31-40'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

God this story is good. I want to commend you on your characters; you've taken the complexity up a notch.

Karaoke_JonesKaraoke_Jonesover 3 years ago

I am at the edge of my seat

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I appreciate the care you take in trying to provide proper procedures and no plot holes. Michael probably traveled in the past on govt passports in addition to his current citizen passport. This is another avenue of trying to provide alibi or confusion on whereabouts.

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayover 3 years ago

Loving this story line. Waiting anxiously for each installment. Also, wondering when the werewolves are going to show up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Twas awesome to see a new chapter on the site! I do have to pinch myself some times, watching for wolves! I guess you're a bit typecast! A great read in any event! Thanks, MIke

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

This is your first non-werewolf story, and while I think that is your genre, this story is one fine piece of writing! Five stars as always. Can't wait for the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn glad to see you back!!!!

Man you just keep writing some of the best stuff !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES