The Monster Mates at Midnight Ch. 04

Story Info
Grimald gathers his harem, and prepares to travel.
5.6k words
4.75
7k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I was the first to awaken and I laid there for a short time, enjoying the feeling of Freya atop me and Autumn pressed closely against me. Taking stock of my situation, a primal sense of satisfaction overwhelmed me; I had claimed these females as mine and mated them thoroughly, forcing them to continue my genetic line. The beast in my soul seemed to sense my thoughts and teased my imagination with thoughts of potential ruler-ship, of breeding whole villages of peasant women and spreading my seed across the entire territory. Breaking my daydream, Autumn woke and sat up, stretching as one was wont to do after a good night's sleep and showing off her impressive bust in a way that demanded my attention.

She noticed my lecherous stare and grinned, then began to tease me by cupping her bosom in her hands and pressing them together.

"Like what you see you big bad perv? There's no way you haven't knocked me up by now so these puppies are just going to get bigger and bigger and eventually I can start feeding you in an especially fun way!"

Excited, I growled my approval for this depraved plan and in the process accidentally woke Freya, who groaned and lifted her head while she barely cracked her eyelids open to see what was going on. "Well, look who's up master Grimald!" Autumn crowed. "I bet Freya here hasn't had a proper night's sleep or a nice fat dick in a long time!" Freya slowly sat upright, my soft member still long enough to remain inside her as she rose, the motion making me whimper and groan with arousal. Slowly she stood, my phallus lewdly slipping out of her love canal along with some of the remains of our passion.

"It has indeed been some time." Freya stated in that matter-of-fact tone of hers. "Thank you for your gift sir Grimald. I have no doubt that soon you will be Price of Golden Meadow and I should hope I've made a good impression on you."

"Of course you have lady Freya." I replied, reveling in my restored language abilities. After so long, it felt good to speak properly, to finally communicate in something more than howls and snarls, though I had a feeling they would remain a useful part of my verbal arsenal. "I'd like to make you an offer in fact." She raised an eyebrow.

"I'm listening."

"Why not join me as Autumn has?" I gestured to Autumn, who waved happily at us from her place on the furs by the now burned-out fire. "You could be my adviser and Foreign Minister. You seemed remarkably well-learned on the affairs of the Northern Realms." She thought for a moment and came to a decision, resolve showing on her face.

"Give me a space to practice magic and raise our child and I will happily accept, my Prince."

"Done." I reached for her and surprised her, planting a deep kiss on her before letting her slip away.

"Yay!" Autumn exclaimed and leapt up, running to us and wrapping us both in a tight hug, her plump chest rubbing against us both. "We're a family now," she chattered, "so from now on out, take care of us and we'll take you of you lord Grimald."

"Of course I will." I harrumphed, drawing them both even closer and planting kisses on their foreheads. Freya broke the embrace shortly after and began to dress.

"I should get started on my journey to the current Prince's capitol. Give me two weeks and I will return to collect you. My suspicion is that Price Gretta will have only a few household troops guarding her. Like I said earlier, the many years of peace have made her an idle and complacent ruler and a sudden strike will catch her and the rest of the Realm totally unawares."

Freya finished dressing and took hold of her handcart. "I suppose this is goodbye, but only for a short time." A smile crept onto her face. "The fates favor us my Prince. You would not have met Autumn and myself otherwise." With that she left, the cave suddenly seeming quite empty in her absence. I turned to Autumn and took great handfuls of her buttocks and pulled her close.

"You know, I think I quite enjoyed having multiple concubines. Your idea of a harem might be quite a good one, my right hand." Autumn giggled at my touch and basked in my praise, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my chest.

"Of course it was a good idea, I came up with it! I knew I'd be good at this second-in-command stuff. I even helped you get a Foreign Minister and a fertile womb at the same time!" She stepped back and posed triumphantly and I laughed and chuckled at her little performance.

The day went on and we tended to various chores, working together on the herb garden and processing the game that I had hunted. We fell into a comfortable rhythm, work and chores in the day and then enthusiastic and vigorous mating in the evening. Autumn seemed to display an insatiable lust that rivaled my own and when I asked her about it she explained that she had always had a high sex drive, but it was compounded by her witchcraft.

I was no warlock and most of her explanation was lost on me, but something about the energy produced by our passion and pleasure helped power her magics. I was all to happy to help her build that energy and in just a few days she had produced a fair number of elixirs and potions to sell in town.

"Most of these are minor healing tonics," she explained, "good for curing small ailments and whatnot. A few of them though, are fertility potions! With the sheer potency and quantity of your seed, it's plenty easy to make droughts that enhance a woman's likelihood of conceiving. The peasants in my hometown are certainly church-addicts but I know at least a few of the women would be willing to buy these for a good price."

About one week after Freya's departure I escorted Autumn to town and she returned with a spring in her step. Upon my pointing this out, she explained that her potions had sold nicely and once we'd moved to the capitol we'd have a nice sum of money to add to our treasury.

Later that night however, I woke from my slumber and tensed up, sensing that something in the cavern was off. Someone or something was rummaging through Autumn's handcart, but I knew for a fact that she was passed out on the floor nearby with a womb full of my cum. Silently, I rose to my feet and began to creep forward, closing as much distance as I could. Autumn woke up then and yawned before calling me.

"Grimald? Come back to bed and... Grimald, who is that!" The figure snapped its head around and saw me approaching, then bolted for the exit, abandoning whatever it had been trying to free from the cart. The beast in my soul surged forth and I loosed a bestial howl as I took off into the night, instinct forcing me to give chase, the animal inside me convinced that this was either a danger to eliminate or a female to breed.

My prey headed for the woods and did its best to weave through the trees and underbrush in an attempt to throw me off, but my blood was up now and I slowly gained on them, my long legs and arms propelling me along at a breakneck speed. The mystery visitor hit a patch of muddy ground and slipped, losing hardly more than a fraction of a second, but it was all I needed.

Roaring, I leapt forward and bowled them over, sending us rolling through the mud before coming to a stop. I caught a glimpse of what I was chasing now, it was a hooded figure in dark clothing with cloth wrapped around their mouth and nose to hide their face. Before I could get a better look, they pulled a dagger from their boot and brought it down on my left arm, the downward force focused at a sharp point enough to punch through my hardened skin. Pain and anger flashed in my mind as I roared with fury, the cursed beast in my core screaming at me to fight, to kill the threat in my territory.

I was barely thinking now, filled as I was with adrenaline and primal instinct. With my uninjured arm I tore the dagger from my wound and threw it off into the woods, then delivered a fearsome punch to the gut of my opponent. The cry of pain that came forth sounded distinctly female and sensing an opportunity, I took hold of their neck and squeezed, then brought my face close to theirs and snarled the most blood-curdling growl I could muster.

They froze and stopped kicking and thrashing and I eased my grip on their neck, just enough to let them breathe, but tight enough to let them know I was in control of the encounter now. Though injured, my left arm was still functional and the pain had been chased away by my excitement and anticipation. I used my claw-like nails and shredded my prisoner's clothing, tearing it away and tossing it haphazardly into the nearby bushes and mud.

Quickly, a short but well-proportioned and obviously female body was revealed, though its green hue is what really gave things away. I had caught a goblin. They were fairly uncommon here in the north, preferring to stay in the warm sand of the southern kingdoms but it was not unheard of for northerners to find pesky green thieves breaking into their larders at night.

Excitement still coursed through me and I could begin to sense it now that her clothing was removed, she was fertile! My inner beast howled with glee at my conquest and I could not help but join in, the adrenaline of the hunt, the thrill of victory and the scent of an available woman driving me practically mad.

"So, are you going to let me go or...?" The Goblin's words interrupted my reverie and reflexively I snarled again before tearing the cloth from her face. I could see her large ears now in the moonlight, green and coming to a point. Her face was surprisingly appealing for a creature that was often considered to be vermin. Her lips were full and plush, her hair was short and brown and her eyes bright and yellow and obviously filled with fear.

With my captive sufficiently cowed, I stood and picked her up, her short frame easily lifted by my abnormal strength. I kept her facing me so I could watch her face and inspect the rest of her goods. She must have been around four and a half feet tall, perhaps a bit taller. Her breasts were relatively large for her overall size and I could feel her fat ass as I brutishly explored her body with my hands. Satisfied with my catch, I took hold of her waist and began to lower her naked cunt toward my throbbing rod.

"W-wait!" She cried, eyeing my erection with a mix of awe and fear. "You're gonna stick that spear in me? C'mon, all I did was borrow a few things and give you a little poke..." She trailed off when I growled and bared my teeth at her, evidently deciding she was hurting her case more than helping it by talking to the pissed-off creature that had caught her. With no more interruptions, I lowered her onto my cock, a low moan escaping the goblin which changed pitch amusingly as I crammed more and more of my meat-lance into her surprisingly accommodating insides.

"Fuck yes..." I couldn't help but breathe out as I slid into her silky tunnel, using my hands to force her harder onto my cock even as I swung my hips to thrust into her. Finally, I bottomed out and I swear I could see a very faint outline of my dick in her tummy, arousing me even further knowing that I was now filling her to her entirety. Not content to stay still, I began to lift her up then force her down on my cock again, practically reducing her to a fuck-toy as I held her suspended off the ground and used her to pleasure myself.

Building speed, I leaned down and caught one of her nipples in my mouth and viciously toyed with it, savaging it with my tongue and teasing it with my teeth. The goblin squirmed and gasped and moaned until finally my unending assault made her scream with delight and she quivered as she climaxed, then went limp with her tongue lolling out of her mouth and her eyes rolling back up into her head. I maintained my momentum and pounded away at her, using my grip on her waist to slam her up and down on my pole. That feeling of impending release began to build within me and I continued to ravage her defenseless body as I drew closer and closer to orgasm.

"You're going to take my seed slut," I hissed into her long ears, uncaring as to whether or not she could even understand me at this point, "you're going to take my full load in your tiny green pussy and you're going to bear as many children as I can pound into you! You'll be my little slutty personal breeding slave!" I brought her down as hard as I could on my cock and kept her locked in place with my hands and began to fire jet after jet of thick seed deep into her cunt, determined to fertilize her and mark her womb and body as my territory.

Once my orgasm finally subsided, I took a second to admire my handiwork. I had filled this little thief to the brim with my cum and fucked her totally senseless. The base of my inhuman tool had swelled slightly, in order to keep her locked to me and give my sperm the best possible chance of overpowering her eggs. My cursed soul sang with satisfaction at my successful hunt and conquest, delighted by the indulgence in my base instincts.

I was still slightly wounded however, and self-preservation forced me to begin trekking back to the cavern, the goblin firmly impaled on my shaft like some lewd kebab. I had no problems hauling her back like this, her weight was no issue at all and as far as I was concerned, her new role in life was to be my living cock-sleeve. Within a few minutes I shambled back into the cavern and promptly sat myself near the fire, relaxing on the furs and absentmindedly playing with the breasts and buttocks of my new war booty.

"Ohmygods, Grimald what happened!" Autumn flew over to me, concern clearly visible on her face. "You're wounded! Hold on let me get some bandages and... wait, is that a goblin on your cock? Is that what was sneaking around in our cave?" I nodded a confirmation to her question and watched her as she fetched some gauze and medical ointment from her cart. She knelt next to me and began cleaning my dagger wound before wrapping it with gauze. Her tender touch and obvious care for my health did far more to ease my pain than the minor numbing effect of the ointment she used.

"So, what happened? Was she the one that stabbed you? Obviously you won whatever tussle you two got into." She gestured at the goblin speared on my slowly wilting erection to make her reasoning clear.

"When she ran, my instincts took over." I explained, going over the events in my head. "I pursued her for some distance when some mud slowed her down. I managed to tackle her, but she pulled a blade and gave me that little cut on my arm. After that, I subdued her and once I realized she was female, well, all the chasing and fighting had gotten me worked up, so I showed her what happens when I defeat my opponents."

Autumn eyed the senseless goblin and the faintly visible bulge in her tummy and nodded.

"You certainly showed her. Damn, I'm sorry I missed that. I bet it was fucking hot, you just totally dominating her like that. Well, have you decided what we should do with her? I know most of us northerners would just kill her or chase her off, but I think she's super cute. I know, let's keep her! I bet we can get her to help with chores and stuff so we can get even more work done. Plus, I kinda want to see what she looks like when she swells up with your babies!"

By this point, it was a forgone conclusion for me. Autumn's sensible and slightly horny proposal simply cemented my own opinion.

"I concur. Let's keep her. She knows now that she has no chance of escaping and if we keep her fed and healthy she'll already be better off than any other goblin in the north." The insane grip that her tight hole had on my prick may have also influenced my decision, but I figured that Autumn had already deduced that by now.

"Well, just stay there and relax my noble warrior. I'll tend to your battle scars and keep our estate in order." Autumn cooed in my ear, kissing my cheek for good measure. My heart fluttered and my cock twitched in response. Autumn never ceased to drive me wild with lust and love in equal parts.

The next day, the goblin finally came to. We had placed her on a smaller fur next to the fire and we watched intently as she sat up and looked around, realization slowly dawning on her as she recalled yesterday's events.

"So uh... nice dick mister." The goblin addressed me after she had finished collecting her thoughts. "Can't say I ever had somebody run me down and fuck me silly after they caught me stealin' but I guess there's a first time for everything." Autumn giggled and sat next to her, the sight of them naked together already beginning to arouse me.

"What's your name sweetie?" Autumn asked, resting her head on her hands as waited for the goblin to respond.

"My name? Man you guys are weirdos, first monster-man over there goes to town on my ass and then I wake up in a soft cozy cave and some hot lady is asking me what my name is." She chuckled a bit at herself then continued. "You can call me whatever you want, I don't got much use for a name. Look, what do you guys want? You got back whatever I took, why don't you just let me go? You won't ever hear from me again, I promise!" Autumn thought for a moment then leapt to her feet, an idea obviously coming to her.

"Let's call you Pixie! Y'know, because you're small and cute!" Pixie scrunched up her face and made a gagging noise before turning to talk to me again.

"Hey, monster-man. You ain't said nothin' yet, but I bet yer the guy in charge here. What do you say you let me go and I can get out of your hair? I think my top class pussy ought to have paid off any debts I might have racked up, right?" Autumn snorted and giggled again as I rumbled out a reply.

"You're staying here. We both know you can't run so don't even try. You'll do as my concubine and I say and you'll help with chores and work around here. I trust my right hand implicitly so if she says your name is Pixie, then your name is Pixie. Finally, I'll use you to sate my desires whenever and however I wish. From now on, your primary role is to carry my seed and bear however many children I want you to."

"We'll also clothe, feed and shelter you!" Autumn added helpfully. Pixie seemed to contemplate this for a moment, then spoke up again.

"Well, I guess I got no choice. Kinda hard to argue with food and shelter though. Lotta goblins would kill for that kinda deal." She fixed me with a mischievous look. "Can't say that getting a constant supply of dick from you, monster-man, is really all that bad either. That boar-sticker you got there filled me so good I fuckin' lost it. More I think about it, the better this 'deal' sounds. Well, if I'm gonna be cookin' an' cleanin' for you guys and slobbin' on yer knob, what do I call you two?"

"I am Grimald, and this is Autumn." I waved toward my lover as she sarcastically curtsied. "If you wish, you may address me by name or as lord or master, I do not care. Serve us well and I can promise you'll live a decent life." Pixie nodded and stood, wobbling a bit on her legs after the fearsome pounding I'd given her yesterday.

"Well, I guess I'm living with you guys now." She said, half to us and half to herself. "What do you want me to do today?" I pondered briefly, then gave her my orders.

"Organize the handcart first. It's still in a bit of a mess after you raided it last night. After that, Autumn will find plenty of things for you to do." Pixie nodded again and she and Autumn both sauntered off to the handcart, drawing my eyes as they went, their soft curves and ample bottoms stoking my burning lust. I had to spend some time hunting today to ensure we had enough food for three of us, but when I returned I would make certain my harem was stuffed with seed and exhausted from rigorous mating.

The days continued on and I sprang at every opportunity to breed both Pixie and Autumn, often at the same time. A new favorite activity of mine was to wait until Pixie was sweeping the cavern, then pounce on her and force her to the floor. The second I'd gotten her on her hands and knees I'd mount her like a rutting animal and see how quickly I could fill her with cum until she almost looked pregnant. After that, she'd zone out for a few minutes enjoying the sexual high, then complain that I'd given her more of a mess to clean up.

12