The Monster Mates at Midnight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More time flew by, and before I knew it, a familiar figure walked in one afternoon, pulling her handcart along with her.

"Freya!" Autumn called and rushed to her friend, helping her settle in and giving her the rundown of everything that had happened while she was gone. Pixie watched with mild interest as the two gossiped but nearly jumped when Freya suddenly spoke to her.

"You are lucky, goblin. These two may demand total obedience, but their hearts are true. Take good care of them and you will be set for life." Pixie nodded enthusiastically and saluted. "You can count on me miss! These two have been nicer to me than any other northerners I ever met, so you can bet yer ass I'll stick with em! I know a good gig when I see one!"

Freya smiled and Autumn giggled and at her suggestion, the three went off to plan an appropriate servant outfit for Pixie. So far the weather had been mild and pleasant, but eventually the northern winter would roll in and it could get quite cold, even indoors. I had spent most of the day hunting already so I lazed and napped by the fire, the chattering and tittering of the three women making for a pleasant lullaby. Somehow, it felt right to have multiple women in my den, some base part of my animal psyche immensely pleased that I had gathered a good number of potential mates.

Later that night, Autumn and Freya presented Pixie to me, her new outfit complete. She wore a simple dress now, short and practical with a fabric apron to protect it from dirt and grime as she went about her daily tasks. She was probably the cutest thing I'd seen in a very long time and I was somewhat tempted to take her right then and there. With my inspection complete and my approval secured, the girls began to turn in for the evening, retreating to the furs as Pixie fetched firewood and prepared the fire for the night.

When she finished, I called her over and had her sit on my lap, her well cushioned rear pressing against my manhood and driving me wild. We stayed like that for a time, the girls chatting and discussing various topics. I began to grope and tease Pixie, mauling her breasts with my hands and grinding my rod into her ass. Occasionally Pixie would squeak and gasp and Freya and Autumn would smile and laugh as they watched her squirm in my grip.

"Someone's getting special treatment." Autumn noted and began to crawl towards us, Freya joining her and the two coming to flank Pixie and I on either side. Quickly, I lost track of whose hand was where and which ass I was groping until finally I stood and rumbled out a command.

"Autumn, lay down on your back. Freya, lay on top of her." The two quickly leapt into position, anticipation shining in their eyes. I grabbed Pixie and laid her on her back atop Freya, the goblin's lightweight form working to my advantage in building this tower of femininity. Squatting down, I wormed my long tongue into Pixie's tight cunt and at the same time worked my lengthy cock in-between Freya and Autumn's wet pussies, their lips grasping and lubricating my penis as I thrust between them. We all began to moan and shudder, each of us doing what we could to enhance the others' experience.

Freya and Autumn began to kiss loudly and fiercely, while Pixie struggled to hold on as I orally assaulted her clitoris with my snake-like appendage. Finally, Pixie was the first to pop and she shouted with release as she came on my tongue. I was beginning to reach my limit as well and I withdrew from the witches' hot wet embrace and hilted myself in Pixie's sensitive tunnel, feverishly pumping away and working myself to the edge of climax.

With a roar, I thrust one last time and exploded inside her, her small body once again surprising me with its ability to take whatever I threw at it. After firing my first pulse of cum, I pulled out and quickly stuffed myself in Freya's waiting vagina and fired two more jets of essence into her needy womb. Despite her body's attempts to keep me in her, I retreated again and finally slammed deep into Autumn's patient pussy, grunting with effort as I ejected the last few ropes of seed into her slutty vessel.

Utterly spent, I used my last reserves of energy to lift Pixie off of Freya's back, then rolled Freya off of Autumn and laid Pixie gently on top of Freya. With things arranged properly, I collapsed on top of Autumn and promptly fell asleep, happy and content to stay nestled deep within her as I did so.

We all woke the next day covered in dried sweat and semen and collectively decided to bathe in the nearby pond. Chasing the girls around the water proved to be particularly amusing, especially as they pretended to struggle and fight whenever I caught them, theatrically bemoaning that some creature of the night had come to whisk them away. I suppose it was true, in a way.

With everyone clean and breakfast served by Pixie, it was time to sit and discuss our plans to seize the province. Autumn and Pixie played a lightning round of rock, paper, scissors to decide who would get to sit on my lap and Pixie won, marching triumphantly over to me and slowly sitting in way that would ensure I get a good eyeful of her ass as she reclined against my chest. Autumn pouted for a bit, but cheered up when I suggested she sit next to me so I could hold her with a free arm. Freya simply stood in front of us and smiled as she watched the other two women fuss over seating arrangements. She reminded me a bit of a loving mother, watching her daughters squabble over who would sit where at the dinner table.

She would make a fantastic mother, I thought. Pride swelled in my chest then, as I realized that I had already made her one! It would just take some time before it began to show was all. Visions of the three of them, pregnant and dripping with milk danced in my head, my lewd expression giving me away as Pixie called me out.

"Hey, what are you thinking monster-cock? Something super pervy, I bet." I replied by giving one of her melons a good squeeze and she yelped submissively, knowing well by now when to yield to me.

"Quiet, and let mother speak." I murmured in those long green ears of hers and she sighed happily as I softly stroked one with my free hand. Autumn overheard this and giggled, but obediently waited along with Pixie for Freya to start. Seeing we were settled and ready, she started to outline her plan.

"My trip to the capitol of Golden Meadow, Stierburg, has confirmed my suspicions. The current ruler, Prince Gretta, has grown soft in the years of peace and her military is tiny and unpracticed. There are only a very few household troops that we must worry about, as they stay with Prince Gretta at all times and are the only well-trained soldiers in the province. You may find this interesting lord Grimald, but these household warriors are all female. The Prince Gretta decided at some point that male soldiers could not be trusted alone with the royal family and the house guard was changed to all women.

Autumn shared a look with me and raised her eyebrows up and down suggestively. I snorted and waved a hand dismissively.

"When we arrive, we will see which of them are willing to fight and which are willing to submit. Admittedly, an entire honor guard of women carrying my spawn has a certain perverse allure to it. Let's cross that river when we get there." Freya continued when I had finished my input.

"Stierburg has only a very basic wooden palisade and no gates, with only one guard on watch at each of the four entrances to the town during the night and day. My plan is to approach at night and somehow incapacitate or remove a guard, then quickly move to the royal estate. Prince Gretta's home is fairly modest, as one would expect from a remote province like Golden Meadow. It's a simple but elegant manor with a small separate barracks for the guard and an attached servant's quarters.

The Prince will be sleeping in her room on the second floor. If we can get to her and kill her or force her to abdicate to you, we will have achieved our goal. There will be a few guards in the manor, but most will be sleeping in the barracks. We can either try to lock the barracks shut to give us enough time to get to the Prince, or we can blockade the manor from the inside and slow the guard down enough to reach the Prince, assuming the alarm is raised and the barracks soldiers are roused from their slumber." I nodded as I took in the information and spoke to confer with her.

"I've spent many years learning how to move quietly and how to get to places where no one will expect me to be. You can ask Autumn, she will attest to that. I believe we can easily get to the manor, one guard is nothing to me. Most likely I can scale the palisade while you three pass through the entrance. The trick will be getting into the manor without the alarm being raised. If we can do that, I'm confident we can keep anyone from escaping to sound the alarm and eventually reach the Prince."

"Very well." Freya stated. "If there is nothing else, let us begin our journey. Stierburg is only a few days away and there is no reason to delay." We all nodded seriously, and began to pack, our few belongings fitting easily on Freya and Autumn's handcarts.

"It feels a bit sad to leave here." Autumn reflected. "This was our first home, Grimald. Think of all the times we fucked in here! Good memories." She sighed happily as she reminisced.

"Look to the future, my head wife," I began, "soon we'll be rutting and breeding and fucking in a noble's bed. Freya will have an entire room to use as her laboratory and we can place Pixie in charge of all the sultry and comely maids." Autumn flashed me a grin and perked up.

"Yeah, I guess turning the manor into a fuck-palace will be pretty fun. Let's get going!" With our piece said and our resolve doubled, we gathered everything up, put out the fire, and marched off into the woods. There was no turning back now, in a few days we would reach the capitol and we would see what the fates had planned for us.

12