All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 02'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!!

kingdozerkingdozerover 2 years ago

i like ur stuff but there way way to short and spaced far apart it be better if there was more the just one page ish gets u hooked more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this especially the last line as if it’s normal it’s definitely a new normal

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; I'm sorry but, a 16" cock, GG, FF & EE tits, could not be bothered, if and I mean if you want anyone to read your stories, at least make the people in them believable. No one has 16" cock and although a few and I mean a few women have tits that big, they could not take anything that big in them, well not and survive the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure hope there's a part 3 and 4 etc!!!!!

bucco40bucco40over 2 years ago

READ your story if you are not using an editor. You change his name to Sam for a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is basically Six Times a Day: The poorly written, reskinned and unrealistically sized edition. Minus the emotions, good writing, likable characters, and character growth. Granted, it's early so there's not much room for character growth yet, but I'm not hopeful. If you want a better version, read the original.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Gave it a 4 only because of the very slow pace of this story.... I agree 16" is too over the top.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 2 years ago

The one page at a time story is not making it better. You just get into it, and it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those big balls got to be filled with so much potent seed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not make his prick 8 feet long? I mean, you’re already past the point of any credibility, why not just own it completely? Just fucking ridiculous. Give us a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

16" I get its ur story, but that too much it already kills it for alot of people. I mean yea Maybe 10 or 11 can be believed and worked with. Hell you could have used 9" and Very thick around because woman usually ststt swooning at 8 and thick or above

animal99animal99about 2 years ago

According to a recent search on Google, the World's largest penises currently belong to 2 men - actor Jonah Falcon (13.4 inches) and a Mexican man (18.5 inches) named Robert Cabreras.

Years ago we had a Porn actor who was supposed to have had the largest penis in porn and this was reputed to be about 14 inches (look up his exact measurement) and his name was JOHN HOLMES.

I can believe anywhere near either of these three measurements because this JOHN HOLMES was a thing of monstruous proportions when viewed on the screen next to any womans head.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Yes mom's notice and desire endowed sons.

Many will never admit to others but in their heart they know.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

To build on animal99's comment the average penis length while hard is between 4 and 4.5 inches so 6 inches is already 50% larger than average

16 inches is literally 400% larger than average

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trashy slut sisters are not my thing.

jonnydoughjonnydoughabout 2 years ago

You ever notice people want to quote penis length facts unless it is in the Trans or Futa category. It is FICTION you know as in not real. I bet you folks are fun watching movies going "That isn't real." smh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are all the tit sizes DD, EE, FF etc.? You know there are bra cup sizes with just one letter in them, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really good

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

You did SOME better with this chapter...still needs some editing and proofreading...

**4** stars...but I really like the whole 💡 idea you have written, and the cast!

5thRing5thRingover 1 year ago

There is a certain amusing irony in the fact that the parts of this story are very short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the dumbest longest drawn out story of all time. This was written at the level is of a 7th grader if even that. Total wasted of time. After reading through chapters 10 I jumped to chapter 24 and 25 and realized how pathetic this became and chose to not follow it any further as the author just jerks around and never goes anywhere realistically. Not worthy of any score unless it could be rated a huge negative number.

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

Kinda reads like the fantasy of a 12 year old boy.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmabout 1 month ago

Really good idea but the grammar is atrocious and just kills the story line. Maybe incest was not the way to go here, mind control with a mind controlling cock(pheromones' maybe that awoke after first orgasm). That would add more realistic change to minds of sister, cousin and friend and why a teacher would do that in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous