All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 03'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
giogustogiogustoover 2 years ago

what a sick fuck author, the guy has 2 stories the same thing that just winds up the readers, from now on, whether it's a good story or bad I'll give you 1 star on everything, since it makes an extended chapter just for attention, so now you have my attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good! Keep going ,Jack is going to have so many hot ladies to breed!

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

Hope next chapter comes quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just ridiculous.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

Thanks for another very good chapter. I loved it. Hot Girl/Except for somes falling for the loser guy is among my favorite topics. You keep doing the story better and better. I loved that the sister renounced her multiple boyfriends because of what she was feeling for her brother. I hate those stories in which the girls are complete sluts that fuc* anybody. I wish you keep your stories this way...

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Again, what is with the glacial pace of your stories? It may amuse you but it doesn't amuse your readers.

LompeLeeuwLompeLeeuwover 2 years ago

God, i wish this was written years ago so i could read the entirety of it in one go instead of waiting for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the build up but I really REALLY hope it pays off and we get many chapters of hot, ridiculous sex with the ladies

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

I like a slow build. It’s just the way the encounters end that has me like why. This last one where she gets in his bed and he simply asks why are in my bed. She pushes away and leaves like she is mad. They know he doesn’t understand relationships so why she keep acting mad?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This time, you get Three stars...still writing in a 'confused' manner-no proofreading done. This is a post from This year (2022) so I am going to presume you are not too long out of secondary school, with the poor grammar-it reflects not only on you, but the secondary education system also.

Example: 'vagina'-anatomically, this is INSIDE the woman, where the penis goes during sex. Yet, you write in the modern terminology, instead of using vulva or outer lips/pudenda, or any of the other correct terms.

What a shame, your story is quite interesting, in sections...and the slow build is good...them you leave us hanging!!

😨👎

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying this. Great tale.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 1 year ago

Jo is really shallow if the only thing that makes jack no longer a loser and special now is his dick

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

Selfish cunt doesn’t deserve a big dick. She needs to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Honestly, aside from maybe his mother, all the women in this story aren’t worth anything at all. Damn near all of them are hoes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous