The Monster Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it is," Clara happily agreed, "Jack said to go somewhere romantic, and I find this place very romantic!"

Clara climbed over the seat into the back and got on Jack's other side. Jack and Jo had to move over so she could fit. Once she was there she grabbed Jack's other arm and put it around her shoulder. Jack now had two of the hottest girls in his school on either arm. Even though they were his sister and cousin he was suddenly very nervous (maybe especially because of that reason).

"Umm, what do we do now?" He asked since he really wasn't sure.

Jo opened her mouth to give some advice, but Clara spoke first.

"It's called Make-Out Point for a reason," Clara said, "You wanna make out?"

Jack was surprised but the suggestion but Clara didn't let him answer before she leaned in and started kissing.

"Wha-What!?" Jo complained as she watched her brother and cousin kiss. She seethed with jealousy, which only grew when she saw that Jack was kissing Clara back!

He hadn't done that with me! Jo thought bitterly wishing she had been more up front with him earlier about what she wanted from him.

There was a honk of a car behind them. Someone had pulled up in the parking lot with them.

Jack and Clara stopped kissing. Jack looked the most embarrassed Jo had ever seen him. Clara seemed fine, however.

The person in the car got out and came to the side of the car. "What's going on in-"

It was Beth Ryder, Jack's first-period history teacher but she taught all three of them at different times on school days. She knew who they were and that Jack was Jo's brother and that Clara was his cousin.

When she pulled into the parking lot, there usually weren't cars out there until the evening. She liked to come out there to read, or be alone with her thoughts, or to smoke a big fatty. Beth was just surprised that there was another car there this early in the day. And one that she recognized.

It was Josephine's, one of her students, she knew because Beth saw Jo park it almost every day of school because they got to the building at roughly the same time And when she pulled up and saw two kids making out in the backseat, but not just two, three! And she looked at her horn to get them to stop.

Beth came up to the door, assuming she was going to have to tell Jo to not have threesomes in public, of all the things to have to tell someone. She did not expect the three people she saw to be siblings and cousins to each other.

"What the hell are you three doing?!" Beth said, angry more at how much this situation confused her than anything else.

"Umm..." Jo and Jack said together as they both tried to think of some excuse. Jack had moved his arms away from both of them and used his arms to cover the obvious tent in his shorts.

Clara, however, didn't hesitate, "We're teaching Jack about dating!" She said happily. But then went into some sort of trance as she remembered kissing her cousin, that might have been the best kiss of my life! We didn't even use our tongues! What the flying fuck?!

Beth blinked, "By making out with him!?" She accused.

"Huh?" Clara said, already very distracted by her horny feelings for her cousin right then.

"Ah, okay, that was my fault," Jack said, nervous but doing his best to cover it up, "Um, I read a lot, as you know..." he added. He and Beth discussed the books they read on occasion, "and the was a romantic scene in one that I didn't understand and we were kind of, umm, acting it out. We weren't kissing," he added, "our, um, faces were just close together."

Beth considered this. "Then why do you have an erection?" She was not leaving any stone unturned.

Jack looked away from her nervously and instead out the window as if he were looking for a bird he thought he saw. He didn't know how to answer that.

Here Jo stepped up. "Oh my God, Miss Ryder. Jack is always popping boners all the time. It's been happening pretty much since he whipped his dick out in your class," Jo was pretending to be angry but that turned into real anger, "Why do you think we're trying to teach him to date! He has a real problem!"

Beth nodded, "Because he can't masturbate." She said without thinking. Or really she was, but thinking about the doctor's note that Jack gave her, the same one he had given to the principal.

"What?!" Clara and Jo said together. This was news to them.

Beth saw Jack flush an even deeper shade of red. She realized that Clara and Jo obviously didn't know about his condition. "Umm, sorry," she mumbled out, ashamed for revealing one of her favorite student's secrets, "I'm going to go, but you three just go straight home okay?" She said before getting out of there quickly.

Jack got in the front seat before Jo or Clara could say otherwise and drove off.

Beth watched them go and thought about everything she just heard and seen. I thought for sure I saw lips locking but I must have been imagining it... Is Jack getting dating tips though? Or need to act out romantic scenes from books to understand them? That boy obviously doesn't know the first thing about the opposite sex...

Beth thought about Jack for a moment longer but then decided to push the whole thing from her mind. She took out her joint from the glove compartment...

6

On the ride back home Clara asked Jack to turn the radio on. It was a lot harder to hear people in the backseat when the radio was on. Jo knew what that meant, Clara wanted to talk about something.

Jo was still angry with her cousin though and didn't really want to speak to her.

Clara ignored her cousin's dismissive attitude, "Oh my God Jo! I see what you like about Jack!" She whispered excitedly.

Jo was visibly upset now, mostly because Clara had done this before, "What? You're going to steal another one of my boyfriends?"

Clara was surprised, not because Jo had just referred to her brother as "boyfriend," but because they'd talked about this, "I thought we agreed we wouldn't be jealous of each other. Y'know? Keeping everything casual?"

Jo closed her eyes in frustration when she realized that Clara was right. But still, she didn't think Clara would even be interested in Jack... but realized, This is my fault... Clara's always been copying me. And it's true that we've agreed to never be jealous of each other, but Jack's different...

Clara noticed Jo getting really quiet. She knew she was upset with her but she wanted to give her the good news. She leaned in and whispered, "Jack's an amazing kisser."

This distracted Jo from her thoughts. She scowled at her cousin, "When I kissed him he didn't react at all!" She said jealously.

Clara smiled like the cat who ate the canary, "It was probably the best kiss of my life and we didn't even use our tongues!" She whispered fiercely.

Clara went back to her side of the seat and they road the rest of the rest home thinking their own thoughts.

7

That night Jo was up late thinking about her brother. Mostly thinking how he had actually kissed Clara and had been like a dead fish when she kissed him. She waited until everyone else was asleep and then snuck down the hall and into her brother's room.

She was just going to shake him awake but remembered that he slept naked. Also being close to him was making her feel... strange. Jo got into bed next to Jack and snuggled against him under the blanket. She was wearing her PJs but she could feel her pussy getting wet as she took in the feel of her brother's body as she spooned him. She smelled his masculine scent. Jo wasn't sure what was getting into her as she lightly licked his neck, a thrill going through her whole body as she did so.

This feeling woke Jack up. As he stirred, Jo moved her head away from his neck but continued to spoon him with her arm and leg. Jack looked at her in the darkness incredibly confused, "Jo?"

Jo suffered a mix of emotions at that moment. For one thing, she thought, I'm so fucking horny right now! It's even hotter that I got caught doing something so naughty! Jesus! What a thrill! For another, why do I keep getting those damn butterflies in my stomach when I do things like this? Is it because it's my brother? I mean, imagine if he wasn't! The biggest loser in school with the most popular girl! He'd jizz in his jeans every time he saw me and it would be something else entirely then... I could use him however I wanted. Fuck him, leave him, make him eat my pussy, take him to the movies...leave him for my amazing brother...

Jo just stared at her brother in the dark as her brain ran rollercoasters around in her head. After a minute Jack was starting to feel very awkward, "Why are you in my bed?" He said, "You know I sleep naked right?" He wasn't sure what was going on with his sister lately but this day was getting weirder and weirder.

Jo lost every nerve she had coming in there. She pushed away from him and got out of her brother's bed. She turned to say "sorry" at the very least, but the words caught in her throat. Jo then walked out of the room, totally lost as to what was wrong with her lately.