The Monster Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack guffawed at that, only a bit sarcastically. But really, he kind of liked that he seemed to have some kind of power over his sister. Did she really want to fuck me this morning? He thought as he remembered what happened in the car. In a lot of ways, Jack wanted to have sex with someone. He was tired of being a virgin, but losing it to his sister seemed too weird to him. She is amazingly hot though, even I can blatantly see that, but if we did that it would just ruin our relationship forever... and it only just seems like we're getting along again...

Jack had a few more conflicting thoughts before Jo asked him, "What'cha thinkin' about?"

"Um...you actually," Jack said.

"Oh?" Jo said, hopeful.

"Not in the way you want me to though."

"Oh." Jo said a moment later, much more disappointed. She sighed. She wanted to grab him and strangle him right then. But she also wanted to straddle him right then... She really wasn't used to being rejected. "What about me?"

Jack shook his head, "It doesn't matter." He said, "You said you'd answer any of my questions right?"

"Mm-hmm." Jo said as she nodded her head overdramatically.

"Oh, um, okay." Jack said, he glanced around. Everyone seemed to have gone back to ignoring them, aside from Rose and Clara across the room who kept glancing up at them as they talked. He still whispered when he asked, "Why me?"

For some reason, this question amused Jo. "Oh, you're so innocent." She said to her brother. She glanced around. There were a lot of people eating during that lunch period, "It's so crowded here." She whispered, "I'll meet you in the girl's locker room in a few minutes."

"What?" Jack said surprised, then realizing he was too loud, softly said, "The girl's locker room?"

Jo scowled, "Don't be dense Jack. I won't get caught in the boy's locker room. Besides, no one's in there at this time. There's no gym this period." She then got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

Jack scowled. He didn't like this at all. Still a few seconds after his sister left the room. He got up and followed her.

As he left the cafeteria, Clara watched him go. Rose followed her gaze and just barely saw Jack as he turned the corner down the hallway.

In the locker room. Jo sat on one of the benches as she waited for Jack. She had already quickly checked everywhere to make sure the coast was clear. Jack came in a few seconds later and sat next to her. She leaned in to kiss him but he put an arm up to stop her.

"Just tell me what you were going to tell me," Jack said.

Jo pouted and leaned back to a normal sitting position, "Fine. I was so excited to get you alone I guess I forgot what the question was." She admitted with a sexy smile.

Jack thought of how to phrase it, "Why do I make you feel that way? I mean, don't get me wrong, you are very attractive...but your also my sister, Jo. I mean, you have to admit that's pretty weird."

Jo felt those butterflies again. She also felt like she was being backed into a corner. But then she thought, well, I guess in for a penny, in for a pound, or whatever the phrase is that I've heard Mom say sometimes. "Okay, but, please, just promise me you won't freak out."

Jack considered the question, "I feel I'm probably going to freak out no matter what, Jo."

Jo felt a little crushed by that. She decided to just tell him everything, "Well, um, I don't know. I guess it started when I caught you in the shower. I saw how big your penis is and-"

"People keep saying that to me," Jack said, "But it really can't be that big, can it?"

"Oh my fucking God Jack!" Jo said, unbelieving that Jack really didn't know. "The average dick is like 5.5 inches or something like that, you're waaaay above that! Like even the biggest guy I've ever slept with is less than half the size of your massive cock!"

The way his sister was talking about his penis, with such open enthusiasm, it was making Jack's dick hard, he wasn't even sure why. "Fine, whatever." He said, "Continue your story."

"Well," Jo went on, feeling somewhat giddy at admitting everything to her brother, "Honestly, I didn't believe it. For a very long time. Even after I walked in on you and Clara and saw your massive monster," She giggled at Jack's embarrassed expression from her referring to his cock as such, "Haha, well, even after that, I didn't believe it. And then last Friday, or maybe Saturday, I don't remember. I just wanted to discover for myself, and I snuck into your room and-"

"When I woke up to you licking my neck?" Jack asked, annoyed.

"No, haha, that was actually a different time." Jo laughed, amused at her indiscretions when it came to her brother, "Sorry, I don't know why this is so funny to me right now, haha." She took a breath, "Sorry, I'll calm down. I snuck into your room. I moved your sheets, and I saw your cock again," she noticed the tent in Jack's pants grow a bit when she said "cock," and she licked her lips, I'm guessing Jack likes it when women talk dirty...I wonder if he knows that he likes it... She logged that away for later, "Anyway, it was soft but it confirmed to me that it wasn't my imagination. So I touched it, just to be sure. And as I touched it, it grew, and grew, and grew until your entire massive cock, I mean you're fully rock hard dick, your gigantic man-meat, your-" She kept saying that because she noticed Jack's cock rise even more with every dirty word.

"Jo!" Jack said sternly, ignoring his hard-on, unlike his sister.

"Sorry. Um, well, then I had this massive cock in both my hands. And it was like a light bulb turned on in my brain." Jo made a fist above her head, which she then opened, "Pop! And it made me realize that every single jock, or popular boy, or whoever! Those people I've been dating don't hold a candle to what you're carrying. But it's more than that, Jack. It really is..."

"What is it then?" Jack asked. Jo had suddenly gotten very distant despite not moving on the bench.

"Um, sorry I think I just realized myself," Jo said a moment later, "It's not your huge cock, well, it might have been at first. I mean, okay, it totally was at first." Jo giggled again, Jack was still not amused, "Sorry. But it's you, Jack. I think it just took your big cock for me to really see it. I know you told me before that you don't think much of yourself, but if you could only see yourself the way I do, you'd know just how special and important you really are. I know I've been mean to you but you've always been nice to me, even when I didn't deserve it. And I know I've ignored you but even after that you still come whenever I need you." She put a hand on her brother's chest, she stared deeply into his eyes and she told him the truth, "And I really, really want to kiss you right now. I know the brother and sister thing is weird, but, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I don't think that there's ever been a man in my life more important to me than you, Jack." She then almost added "I love you." But then thought, wait...do I? Sure, I mean, I do, as a sister. But do I more than that... She didn't say it, and was glad she didn't, but it gave her something else to think about later on.

Jack looked away from his sister, but he didn't move her hand from his chest. Instead he took hold of it and gave it a comforting squeeze. "Thank you for telling me all that Jo. I...I need to think about it, okay?"

"Okay," Jo said and took her hand away. She felt like crying again but knew if she didn't give her brother space she risked losing him forever.

Jack stood and left the room. Jo watched him go. She decided to take her time before she left as the tears fell down her cheeks.

Rose, however, had heard every word of the conversation. She was completely surprised, Holy fuckballs! Jo's secret boyfriend is her own brother! Then again, if my brother had a cock like his... She remembered what she saw coming out of that man's shorts on the first day in Miss Ryder's class, But Jesus Christ! This is phenomenal! The most popular girl in school is in love with her own brother! Rose wasn't sure what she wanted to do with that information, take Jo down from popular to less popular than Jack currently was, or maybe blackmail Jo in some way, or maybe even use it to get Jack to be one of Rose's boy toys instead of Jo. She was really going to have to think on that one.

5

After school, for once, Rose and Clara found another ride and took off without Jo. Jo wondered if that was because she didn't sit with them at lunch that day.

She knew her brother needed space but saw him waiting for their Mom outside where he always waited when she was late to pick them up. "Hey," Jo said coming up to him, "I know you want space but Clara and Rose got a lift so I can take you home if you want."

Jack glanced at her, she was doing her best not to look hopeful, but he could tell she really wanted him to go with her, "Fine." He said, though it was obvious he didn't want to.

Jo felt like crying again, Goddammit, I'm getting too emotional now. It's not like I've never been rejected before... Then Jo realized that, actually, she had never been rejected before. People usually did whatever she wanted, even Jack. This was the first time he, or anyone else for that matter, really said "no" to her. At least on anything that Jo thought was important.

Jo decided to do her best to be more mature about the situation, "You don't have to, I was just offering." She said and smiled as she walked away nonchalantly, though really she was trying to get away before Jack said something hurtful again and she started bawling like a baby right in front of him, yeah, real mature. She thought to herself bitterly.

But Jack was already catching up to her. She suppressed the urge to link arms with him.

"Thank you," he said as he caught up and walked beside her, "for the ride, I mean."

"Anytime, bro," Jo said, giving his arm a playful punch.

During the car ride home, Jo was trying to be the mature twin sister and didn't want to start going off about her crush anymore so she just turned on the music and pretended her mind was completely on driving and nothing else.

Jack broke the not-really-silence-because-of-the-radio a few minutes into the drive, "It's just hard for me to accept that you've changed that quickly." he admitted.

Jo took a breath. She was glad he admitted that and she said so.

"Why would that make you glad?" Jack asked.

"Because, it gives me hope." Jo said, she smiled, "It really does." He'll know I'm different soon enough...

6

At home, Jack went to his room to do homework. Jo found her Mom doing laundry. "Mom, can I talk to you about something?"

"Um, sure, what?" Sara asked her only daughter.

"Well, it's about Jack..." Jo said. She was hoping she could play her cards right here and then Mom would be off her back if they ever got caught.

"What about him?" Sara asked, trying not to sound like she'd been doing nothing but think about her son all day.

"It's just that, um," Jo hoped this worked, "He's just been getting a lot of, um, erections lately. Have you noticed that?"

"Hmm, uh, yes, I suppose I have," Sara said as if the idea had just occurred to her.

"Um," Jo went on, nervously, "well, it's, um, just that Aunt Rita said that, ah, he has some sort of, um, medical condition of some sort?"

Sara cringed, of course, Rita would tell you about it, she thought bitterly, meanwhile, I've been suffering in silence as I need a clean pair of sheets every day because my unconscious won't let me forget that my son is the most sexually attractive person I've ever met... This wasn't exactly true, though his cock size did make him more appealing in her mind, she had also built him up until he seemed like some statuesque demi-god. "Yes, he does. Let's not talk about it." Sara told her daughter.

"But, if he needs help, maybe someone from his family could help him with it?" Jo said, trying to cut to the chase a little bit.

Sara stopped folding laundry for a moment as that question hit her brain, "Yes, maybe..." she said dreamily, that's right! Jack NEEDS help! He can't masturbate and NEEDS to CUM! The doctor said so... This line of thinking was getting Sara so excited she was having a time hearing anything else her daughter was saying, "Um, what?"

"I said," Jo said, "Why don't I help him?"

"Um," Sara blinked, "His condition probably isn't what you think it is." Sara said, "And if anyone should help him, it should probably be me."

Jo was taken aback by that, "Um, what? You want to help him?"

"Of course not, Jo," Sara explained as she happily hummed as she folded laundry, "But as his mother, it's my duty to help my son when he's in need. You said so yourself, family needs to help each other when it's necessary to do so." Then she started whistling an upbeat tune.

"No its- But I- Why would-" Jo started multiple times, then she just moaned in frustration as she stormed back up the basement steps.

Why the hell is she mad at me now? Sara thought as she happily kept doing laundry.

12