The Monster Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose considered it even though she'd already considered it many times in the last 24 hours, "Not really. As long as everything is consensual, who gives a fuck?" She declared. "But I also think it's an extremely bad idea and, as your best friend, I will remind you of that until you come to your senses."

Jo chuckled, glad Rose was still her BFF, but also said honestly, "I don't think I'm going to though..." She said, dreamily. Rose had never seen her friend like that about a guy before... "Jack doesn't like me the same way." Rose was relieved to hear that, at the very least. "Anyway," Jo continued, "Let's go back to lunch. I am pretty hungry." Before they left the girl's locker room, Jo turned to Rose, "Ro, you know not to tell anyone about this right?"

Rose pantomimed locking her mouth with a key, "My lips are sealed, except when I'm telling you to stop it." She laughed.

"Fine...but not in public." Jo just wanted to make sure that Rose understood.

"What do you think I'm stupid or something?"

7

Later that evening Jack stay up awake in bed. He glanced at his phone but hadn't gotten any text messages. He considered going down to Clara's room but was worried he'd get caught by Jo. He kinda wanted to text Jo to see if she'd come over to his room but was worried she'd get caught by Clara and round and round his head went, not even sure why.

I don't want to have these feelings for my cousin and sister! Or my mother and aunt for that matter! He added bitterly when he thought about how he'd given a cum facial to both of them at different points, But every time I'm around them all I keep thinking about is how sexy they are and I get a boner and I can't get rid of it! Fuck my life!

He decided to just turn on his side and get to sleep before he did anything too crazy.

Sara stayed up late thinking about her son, He absolutely needs to cum! And I absolutely need a release... Ugh! Never mind about that, this is just about my son. It has nothing to do with me. Okay! I'll just help him, yeah, do a sexy pose, get covered in Jack's cum... Oh, fuck! Why does his cum on my body turn me on so much... She thought briefly about the doctor's office, cum dripping off her face, her son's full balls finally emptied all over his Mommy...

Sara sighed with frustration. She decided she would help her son tomorrow, in any way that she could...

12