All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 07'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Big fat nothing burger. 7 chapters of tease. No action just a repetitive pattern of someone intruding and interrupting. That stuff is ok for part of a chapter but 7 chapters of this is an utter waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not believe that I will be continuing this story. It is too much of a tease and no action at all. I was about to fall asleep reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is the ultimate cocktease 7 chapters in and still the most that has happened is a hand job

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Gee someone has to fuck this lad soon or all these horny women are going to do something silly and get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

still no sex. 7 freakin chapters later. you know your posting your story on literotica, right. good story, had me interested, but ,since it is going nowhere...i'm done, thanks for trying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Getting boring now, such a shame?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More! More!!!

beanburner69beanburner69over 2 years ago

good have been longer.

BiceptualBiceptualover 2 years ago

Need to get to it.

travibetravibeover 2 years ago

I don't comment on stories that often but felt compelled to do so here. I have criticism as well as a commendation for "The Monster" series. My critique is similar to that of nearly all of the other posters, but I will not be so harsh as to say you are failing as a writer or the story is trash. I will just say that you are very gifted in writing the type of story that I enjoy, but it seems like you are holding back or having creative struggles with this one. You as the author are the master of the universe you have created so I have no place telling you what I think may be "right" or "wrong" with the story, but I am really missing some of your creative flair and graphic depictions from your other creations. You quickly became one of my favorites when I found "Dr. Mom" and "Donnie Dates His Family" and most of your other series. The topic and basis of this "flavor" of story (mother/son story with inexperienced son and sex-starved mother and lots of exaggerated body parts = seriously my favorite) and I was so excited for this! But so far, damn it's just not like you bud!

Conversely, my commendation for this tale is that although it is seriously lacking in the sex and debauchery that I am so desiring, you have definitely improved on your character development and enriching the plot along with the characters. Seriously, this is great work in terms of literary improvement!

Please don't take this as me being unappreciative of all you do and the time you take to write these works. I just hope that you can inject some of your trademark language and graphical depiction into the rest of the chapters. Please, please, please keep writing! You are one of my top three favorites on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please let his mom pop his cherry and cream pie her this story is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is such bullshit. The writer just keeps dragging it on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...yeah, like that - you get the point? But never closes the deal or moves it forward. I'm done.

loleroslolerosover 2 years ago

Very good pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to short. it just ends. eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enough of dragging it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bro you suck as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get on with it. Mom needs to break down and get fucked by him.

bucco40bucco40over 2 years ago

You need to move this story along. This is not a tease site but a sex story site.

LeatherGuy25LeatherGuy25over 2 years ago

Poor "Jack" the kid is NEVER getting laid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are ruining a good story !

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 2 years ago

2 stars until the action starts, really 7 chapters of silliness.

Lilwiggi81Lilwiggi81almost 2 years ago

I was getting excited about reading this but you are the dumbest person I've ever seen try to write a story. This shit is stupid as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

18 year olds being grounded? Are you 12?

tolostolosover 1 year ago

Fuck...in had high hopes for this story but chapter anger chapter it kept going nowhere and getting more absurd. Every woman built with massive anime tits, adults getting grounded like little kids, no action until the 7th chapter - which I can't believe I even got to. Sorry, but this is like some fantasy a 12 year old would think up and try and tell but never know how to explain a sex scene because they never had sex. What waste of time.

FseriesFseries12 months ago

547 chapters in and only really kissing. ???

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

Is evwry single person in your story a complete and utter imbecile?

JAFCritic3JAFCritic310 months ago

You can only go so far with the missed opportunity to have sex. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a wonderful tension builder and creates great drama, but at some point one or several characters are going to just do it and be damned the consequences. The lack of communication is a good tension builder as well. I’m surprised that Tita has not had more interaction with Jack. I thought she was fixated on his cock too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So far the story is totally moronic

Chapter after chapter nothing but some kissing and a little jerk off. Even though you had started well building into the story 7 extremely horny women hungry for big cock. But so far there's no meat in the story. If you are so concerned about the taboo of incest why write this story at all? Besides there are other women not related to Jack. So is this an erotic story or a tease? If chapter 8 proves equally moronic, I will stop reading this.

TheFerventReaderTheFerventReader8 months ago

Even though the chapters are a bit short, I'm REALLY liking the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is just getting really annoying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous