All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 08'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This makes 8 episodes of tease…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay. I'm Usually patient reading these stories because the build up can be nice, but this is taking far too long for anything of consequence to happen. the only actual sex that has happened in 8 chapters was the sex between his aunt and the doctor. you need to either have him fuck someone or just call it on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Meh

8 chapters in and this has pretty much gone nowhere.

1 star is being generous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d rather be beaten to death by Jack’s giant cock than read another paragraph of this boring ass story that KEEPS going nowhere!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I liked this chapter. This author writes stories with a very different approach from the usual Literotica incest story. In those stories, the incest process is rushed and the characters, although they claim that they are moral persons, fall into the temptation as soon as they are tempted, and this makes the taboo incest something trivial but in this story (and in others of this author) the characters are victims of the temptation but try to resist it, fighting hard against it, and this makes the taboo incest something not precisely trivial. I'm grateful that this author offers us something so different from the habitual.

But besides that, I like that the story has mainly female characters. I like MF+ stories and this story is that way and besides the women are like the ones I like, curvy and buxom.

So, if this author keeps offering us this kind of story, I'll be welcoming them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time to call it a day on this story far too long and now quite boring?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have no problem reading 40 pages of slow-burn build-up in a story before you get to any action. I loved the first chapter, but that hasn't carried to a single other chapter. This story doesn't lend itself to a slow-burn, and the attempt is poor. What the hell is going on? Nothing. There is no plot, no character building to invest yourself in. I won't stick around to find out, but this is by far your worst story. Nothing is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You suck as a writer and a person.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Boring, just another tease chapter. Not interested in the increasingly repetitive teasing of a completely unrealistically reluctant, ignorant boy. Just walk away if you can't do better than these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

8 chapters of confusion and talk.

Fastcar88Fastcar88over 2 years ago

I like the story and development a lot. Slender women with big tits is always a great starting point. My one constructive criticism is that you should start picking up the pace a little bit in terms of advancing the sexual plot. Not saying that he's having 6 way orgies by the end of the next chapter, but advancing to some assisted orgasms in the next chapter would be good.

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Ditto. I'm liking this series a whole lot. Looking forward to the next chapter. And for those that don't like it, don't read it

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Progress?

Honestly you have a lot of talent and this is super hot but the story basically has not progressed at all. You're spinning your wheels here.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Hmm ok

I can understand Jack's hesitation, being scared of destroying a family and his inexperience compiles to his rather annoying indecision.

Hopefully all the schemes will help him get his head straight, so he can move forward. Either with his sister or someone else, cause he can't keep floundering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just read the story from the very first chapter all the way to the end of the 8th chapter. One of them my opinion is of it so far junk pure junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get to the point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The pay off better be worth it. That is my only worry about this series. I like the characters, the serious moments are good but not too long to be distracting, the sexual tension and build up is through the roof. And compared to how u started, the editing is much better. I hope we have just as many chapters of hot sex scenes with each person before this series ends

LeatherGuy25LeatherGuy25about 2 years ago

Jacks NEVER getting laid, I'm done riding this ride

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am absolutely addicted to this series. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trying to make it different to all the other stories in this category, you know like after one paragraph of resistance they all jump into bed together and have at it. But in making it different you’ve also made it boring, at some point someone’s got to tell him ‘resistance is futile’ and the Borg (or in this case his relatives) will assimilate his ass pronto.

Lee2012Lee201211 months ago

You can drag this out as long as you want, but you’re gonna lose some resders

LechemanLecheman10 months ago

Have to agree with most here, the constant dragging out of the storyline killed me so, I went to the end instead. The ending was obviously overkill thus I'm gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm out. Way too drawn out.

Ernie_MauserErnie_Mauser24 days ago

It's just trolling at this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous