The Monster Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, even more than making out?" Rita said, "Come on, Sara, they're brother and sister! You can't really think they would-"

"I don't know what they might or might not do!" Sara shot back, interrupting, "They're both teenagers absolutely filled with hormones!" She was too upset not to continue, "And Jack is so hung! How can any woman resist a dick like that! Even his own sister!" Sara went back to making lunch trying to use it to distract herself from her thoughts.

"Any woman?" Rita pointed out, "Even you?"

Sara scoffed, "No, of course not me! Don't be ridiculous, but anyone else."Sara said, so quickly it was a little suspicious. Sara decided to change the subject. She had wanted to talk to someone about her idea, Rita was basically the only person she trusted, "Actually, I had a plan..."

Sara told Rita her idea, skipping out on certain details such as that Sara, just like her daughter, was becoming increasingly more sexually attracted to Jack.

"So wait?" Rita asked when Sara finished her story, "You want to pose for your son... while he jerks off?"

Sara sighed, blushed in her embarrassment, but then said, "Essentially, yes. I mean, I feel like I'm the only one I can trust to do it without letting things get out of hand. It'll keep Jack's sexual drive in check, and then nothing can happen between him and Jo. It seems to me like a win-win." Sara had already convinced herself that it was the right thing to do, this conversation with her sister just solidified the idea.

Rita only nodded as Sara spoke but then said, "Well, I think it's a bit of a weird idea. I mean, I've never heard of a mother doing such a thing for her son, but it is a strange situation he's in." Rita smiled sweetly, "I think you're a very caring mother to consider doing such a thing." Secretly, Rita was coming up with her own scheme, if Sara is willing to do that, what can I convince her to let me do with her hung son?

Rita then went back to her room to masturbate again. She jilled off for so long, Rita didn't eat lunch until after everyone else had eaten and gone back to their rooms. Her food was sitting cold on the counter when she came to get it.

8

It was after midnight when Jack came out of his room. He did what his cousin suggested and set up his bed so it looked like he was still sleeping in it as he made his way down the stairs.

He came into their basement, which was pretty nice for a basement. It had a carpeted floor but it was just one small room and a side room that was filled with boxes that Sara had packed into boxes at one point and forgotten about, also some Christmas decorations.

Jack was nervous, but not more nervous than Jo was. She had come down an hour earlier for fear that if she waited too long Jack wouldn't wait for her and she'd miss him. She actually thought she might have missed him already and was thinking of going back to bed, depressed, when she heard the basement door open.

Jo became very nervous just waiting for Jack so she jumped around the corner in the storage room so he wouldn't see her right away.

"Jo?" He whispered softly as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

Jo wanted to just run up and kiss him. But she was worried about how he might react. Would he push her away? Instead, she just stepped out of the shadows looking like the scared little girl she felt like right then. "Hey," she said giving her brother a weak little wave of her hand.

"Hey...I guess we should talk." Jack said.

"Yeah..." Jo said.

They were silent for a minute and just stared at each other awkwardly in the dim basement light.

"How about I start," Jo said once she found the words, she was still very nervous but she found more confidence the more she talked. "I promised to always be honest to you and I think that means I shouldn't hold back just because I think it might be stuff you don't want to hear..."

"I know what you're about to say," she did a purposely horrible impression of Jack, "'We're brother and sister! We shouldn't feel this way! You have a really hot body, Jo!' okay, maybe I'm just hopeful on that last one," she added in her normal voice, "but I want you to know that I don't care about any of that. Wherever you touch me it's like I'm losing all control. And it just makes me want to, um," Jo caught herself before she said 'fuck your fucking brains out' knowing it would just freak her brother out and instead said, "do, uh, even more than that... and when you're not touching me all I think about is how you make me feel when you are touching me! I mean I feel like I'm going crazy! And maybe I'm becoming more than a little obsessed with you, but I don't care! I want you, Jack! I don't care about anything else."

Jo stopped speaking, feeling as though she should just run from the room and go cry in her bed as she waited for Jack's response. The room was silent for about 30 seconds. It felt like a million years to Jo.

"I think," Jack began, "that you're right about the things you thought I was going to say, we're brother and sister, etcetera." Jo felt down after hearing that, "But, I also think that you're right in that... I really like kissing you. And I really like how your body feels in my arms, and you're right Jo, you're super hot. But-"

After his admittance that he enjoyed Jo, at least physically, she did what she wanted to do since he came down and ran into his arms and kissed him. He was taller than Jo was so she stood on Jack's toy feet and on her tiptoes to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around his sister as they made out. His cock was immediately hard and pressed up through their pants between them. Jo started rubbing her pussy against the mammoth log through her pajamas.

God, I just really want to fuck him! Jo thought as their tongues fought and she ground her hips against his cock. But I don't want to push him too fast. Maybe...

Jo stopped kissing to ask, "Can I give you a blowjob?"

Jack pushed his sister and faced away from her, "that's kinda what you interrupted when I was speaking. I was saying that I don't know. I don't want to just rush into anything. I mean what if mom caught us again? She'd probably kick us both out. And I don't know about you but I'd be screwed after that." He turned back to her. Jo was obviously disappointed, "I just don't think we should continue. I don't see any way that could work."

"Okay..." Jo said but she also knew her brother was right. It really wasn't possible to continue. Not between brother and sister, no matter how sexually attracted they were to one another. But... "Want to meet again down here tomorrow night?" She asked Jack, hopeful.

Jack hesitated but then said, "sure." Before walking back up the stairs.

Jo waited until her brother was out of the room and then silently celebrated to herself for a full minute before going back to her room. Even if tomorrow night is the last time, after what he admitted and how he kissed me, I know he wants me too, now...

12