All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 12'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

12 episodes of suspended animation which could have been resolved in 3. Don’t loose the day job. 1 star.

Liam73Liam73about 2 years ago

With this speed they migt fuck in chapter 225

LompeLeeuwLompeLeeuwabout 2 years ago

Keep going, the anticipation makes the eventual payoff better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG Get on with it already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Geez dude, get on with it.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I got to say I like both this and the other one your writing that is similar. BUT both are really starting to be dragged out a bit too far. I know other have said this before and I even defended you once, but the "it's taking to long" bandwagon is coming back around and I'm seriously thinking of jumping on. It maybe time to start thinking of furthering these tales or ending them. I'd hate for you to lose followers because you couldn't or wouldn't give them what they seek. Teasing is only good if there's a chance of payoff sooner rather than later, because people will become resentful if the feel like they are being played with. Thanks for Sharing.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I did like the exchange of messages between Jack and the numerous girls/women who are interested in him. Well done! It's one of my preferred erotic fantasies: numerous girls/women sighing for for one guy. Contrary to some critics, I do think that the guy will get not only to screw all those girls/women but he will get to keep them for himself.

BacchusF69BacchusF69about 2 years ago

Are you ever going to let this guy get his dick wet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let this thing die already. It started off as something of a farce and has descended into a morass of juvenile idiocy. I’m sure all the other 13 year olds think you’re a great writer but this is far from erotic.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

This cock needs to start fucking a lot of people .....and soon lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems there are some masochists following this story. They don't like it at all but they insist on keep reading it.... I try to ignore and forget the stories I don't like...

NanographineNanographineabout 2 years ago
yaaaaawn....

I like build-up as much as the next person, but I think we're done here.

Kallen42uKallen42uabout 2 years ago

So after slogging through 7 chapters I jumped ahead to chapter 12, and to my surprise and amazement the story was finally...oh how to describe it..."exciting and adventurous", no that not it, um "Hot and steamy with lots of action", no, no not quite...Oh, I know...A poorly paced slog though a mediocre story that still hasn't advanced the plot. Glad I jumped ahead.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

Given the stories this author likes, I can't understand he keeps writing stories I like. In most stories he likes, the women are sluts who will screw anybody. Fortunately, at least till this moment, his female characters aren't that way. If he turns his stories into that kind of story, on contrary to what most of his critics do, I'll give my negative opinion and I'll stop reading and posting negative reviews. But then surely, lots of his critics will be happy with the story then. Meanwhile, I'll keep enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good transitional story. For some reason Naomi struck me as a nudist

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Still loving this story.

Surya143Surya143over 1 year ago

Just tell when the fuck he'll lose his virginity...

But it's good keep people hooked but then also some will get bored and leave...

Plus if you leave story hanging then it's waste of time...

At least complete the story...

Thanks good one..

SniperkingSniperkingabout 1 year ago

@Morbidromantic

I mean a number of them are "sluts" but want him more than any other guys cause of his dick, like Jo. So maybe that explains it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its weird that the sister is trying to justify the situation as just sex. Its more for a guy.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic310 months ago

In an earlier chapter I said that at some point some has to fuck Jack. I understood that the tension is the sexy part of the story but as I reading a chapter every other day, it felt like forever just to advance only a little further into the story. I think it would be better to condense several chapters into a single chapter and leave cliffhangers to wet the appetite for the rest of it.

That said, it really does make sense for Sara to be torn between jumping on Jack and not wanting to do it. Jo’s primary reason seems to have been, at first, jumping on Jack because he’s the white whale. But now she seems to have convinced herself that she is in love. Clara is a bit of a wild card and I don’t always understand her motivations. I don’t remember seeing that she has any boy toys or a serious relationship with anyone. But I do remember in the beginning chapters that she was attracted to Jo so I wonder if she dated boy boys and girls. But considering that Rita is her mom, I’d say that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Which brings me to Rita. I’m a little surprised that she has not had more of an impact in the story. I would have thought that she would be more involved with “helping “ Jack after the initial episode. Dr Naomi… I can’t wait to see what you plan for her in regards to Jack. She’s a consummate sexual predator who has an ethical code. What can she teach Jack? I hope it involves ethical non monogamy. That would , I think, allow him to develop multiple relationships with other women and not feel shame or guilt about it. Then there’s hot for teacher Beth. She’s definitely walking a dangerous path. There’s soo many news stories about female teachers “seducing “ their students. I know that this is a light hearted story, but the element of being caught and the consequences are a part of the plot, so this needs to be considered as well.

Thanks for the story and I’m off to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous