The Monster Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," Rita said as she sat on the bed next to her sister and put a comforting arm over Sara's shoulders, "Whatever it is, you can tell me. No judgment."

Sara smiled then, but it was a sad smile, "It's Jack, a few weeks ago..." and she told her everything. How she started having sex dreams about him after watching Rita give him a handjob. How whenever she was around him, she felt like she was losing all control. How she couldn't stop thinking about Jack, especially his enormous cock. Sara cried into her sister's shoulder as she told her how the doctor's appointment went, how Sara came twice in a row as Jack sprayed sperm all over her body, and she loved every second of it. As Sara dried her eyes she also told her how she was acting like a slut on the car ride home.

"...and the last thing I said to him was," Sara said bitterly, finishing her story, "that I thought we'd have a lot of fun together. God, I feel like a horrible mother." She took a breath, "Oh, then I gave him his phone back, and I said something to him then but I forget what...it wasn't important."

Rita knew parts of the story, but she had no idea that Sara was having total cock-lust for her only son! Needless to say, by the end of the story, Rita was incredibly turned on.

"He's really a great kisser, huh?" Rita asked, eagerly.

"Oh God, sis," Sara said, still bitter but feeling slightly horny as she remembered, "He's amazing! I know I don't have a lot of experience but I've never been kissed anyone like that! It was like he could push every one of my buttons and make me...um, never mind." Sara realized she'd gotten over-excited and forgotten who she was talking about and to whom.

"He sounds amazing." Rita said, "I mean, who knew? Our Jack is some kind of sexual dynamo! And I bet he doesn't even know it yet."

"Ugh, don't remind me of my son's undiscovered sexual prowess," Sara moaned as she lay back on the bed. She was enjoying talking to her sister like this though. It felt almost like they were back in high school talking about the boys they liked, even if this boy was her son.

"You have to admit though," Rita said as she lay next to her sister on her side so she could stare at Sara's face, "A son cumming on his mother's face is pretty hot!"

Sara glared at Rita, "Except that I'm his mother! I didn't know incest turned you on, Rita, you should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Oh, Sara," Rita said, "Sweet, innocent Sara-"

"Don't make fun of me," Sara said, pouting, but they were just playing around now.

"-don't you know by now." Rita continued, "I'm never ashamed by anything sexual."

"God, Rita, not even something so taboo?" Sara asked, back to being serious.

Rita sighed, knowing that Sara needed real advice and not just some fun talk, "Well, I'll be honest with you," she started, "since you've been so honest with me. I really liked giving your son a handjob. Jack's cock is something else, a real monster!" Rita laughed at Sara's reaction to that, "Haha, but I also know that it wasn't just for my benefit. I saw Jack needed to cum and I wanted to make that happen for him, especially after learning he'd never had an orgasm before. I mean, can you imagine? I gave my own nephew his first orgasm at the age of 18, and you know how I felt about it after?"

Sara shook her head 'no.'

"I felt really good about it." Rita said, "Because I knew it was for Jack and not just my own sexual perversions. I think I was a good aunt that day, just as I think you should know you're being a good mom for doing what you did today in the doctor's office for your son."

"But I enjoyed it and-" Sara started, already feeling incredibly bad again.

"So what?" Rita said, interrupting, "I enjoyed giving Jack a handjob. It's just sex, and not even anything that bad. It's not like either of us fucked him. We did your son a favor, nothing more. If we get something out of it as well, I mean, that's just karma as far as I'm concerned."

Sara sighed, it didn't feel that way to her, "I don't see how you can be so casual about this."

"And I don't see why you have to beat yourself up about it so much," Rita said. "I mean, what are you most worried about this situation? I mean, let's say, for example, that you fucked your son? What then?"

Sara gasped at the idea but then actually considered it, "Well, it would totally fuck up his life for one thing-"

"Would it?" Rita asked, cocking an eyebrow at her sister.

"Of course it would." Sara said back, feeling exasperated, "But for another thing, it would make me..." she thought about it, what would it make me? Well, a slut, but I don't think that would deter Rita... "Really guilty!" Sara said finally, "For fucking up my son's life!"

Rita laughed then, "Hahaha, no, haha, oh Sara. No, I don't think it would fuck up your son's life, or maybe it would. I don't know." She thought about how Jack touched her the other day, how it sent shivers down her spine and made her want to fuck him almost immediately, "Jack is a grown man now, maybe you should just talk to him about it. Tell him everything you just told me."

Sara gasped, "I can't do that! I can't even face him!"

Rita found Sara's phone on her bedside table, she tossed it to her on the bed, "So text him, you said you gave him his phone back, tell it to him through messenger. Then you don't have to face him, and you can take the time to think before you say something else. It'll help. Just try it."

Sara grabbed the phone from the bed beside her. Rita walked out of the room and Sara stared at her phone.

12