The Monster Pt. 18

Story Info
Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!
3k words
4.45
82k
115

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monster Part 18

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2022 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: All Characters are over the age of 18

This story begins in 2022

Main Characters

Jack-18, 16" cock, light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'3" tall

Sara-Mom-36, GG-sized tits, black hair, brown eyes, fit but very tone and curvy.

Rita-Aunt-37, FF-sized tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, similarly amazing body to Sara but not quite as hot

Josephine (Jo)-sister, 18, EE-sized tits, twin to Jack, red hair, green eyes most popular girl in school

Clara-Cousin, 18, EE-sized tits, brown hair, kinda dumb but very kind

Beth Ryder-teacher, 28, FF-sized tits, redhead

Naomi Moore-38, doctor, FF-sized tits, African American, nymphomaniac

Rose (Ro)-18, DD-sized tits, Jo's best friend and a popular girl in school, brunette hair, kinda mean

Friday, September 30

1

Jack and Sara, though they fell asleep on opposite ends of the bed, woke up in the morning in each other's arms and were furiously making out with each other. They were also naked and her large breasts pressed into her son's chest just as his humongous cock pressed in between his mother's and Jack's bellies.

Jack was half asleep still and his body was practically moving on its own. He started doing exactly what his mother wanted without even realizing it. He kissed down her neck and her chest until his mouth found one of Sara's glorious nipples. He sucked it into his mouth and just as he did that he moved one of his hands down her belly until he could do his mother's throbbing cunt. He played with her clit and Sara's body was feeling sick ecstasy already she started to cum right away.

"Oh, Jack!" Sara moaned as her body shook, "You make me cum so good!"

Hearing that Jack was fully awake now, but that only doubled his resolve. He practically inhaled his mother's tit, licking her nipple in his mouth the whole time. He moved his hand from her clit to her orgasming cunt, shoving two fingers in and rubbing Sara's G-spot as get vaginal walls seemed to grip and suck on his fingers.

Sara started having what felt like a second orgasm right in the middle of her first. Sending her to such new heights of pleasure she didn't know what was happening for a moment. She just kept cumming, and even after she came down from what felt like two orgasms at the same time a third was set off as her son moved his other hand to her pussy to rub her clit as Jack inserted another finger inside her cunt.

Sara's body only cried out for more. She cradled her son's face as he sucked even more of her tit into his mouth somehow. She realized something in that moment, Jack is only responding to my body, he naturally knows everything my body wants! But if this goes on he'll only keep escalating until he's fucking me with his monstrous cock! I need to stop this! I need, I...

But Sara only kept giving in as Jack finally let go of his mouth-hold he had on his mother's tit and started kissing her down her belly. He moved his hands from her pussy and Sara held her breath in anticipation. A thought flitted through her mind, Am I really going to let my son lick my pussy?

Sara knew she couldn't let this continue, no matter how much she wanted it to. Dammit, she thought as she covered her cunt with her hands just as Jack was coming down to kiss it.

As Jack's mouth came into contact with his mother's hands and not her pussy, he seemed to wake from his stupor. He moved away from her to sit and face Sara, "Sorry, Mom," he muttered, embarrassed, "I don't know what came over me..."

Sara wasn't upset at her son at all, "No. It's okay." Now that Jack was no longer touching her, she realized just what a slut she was being right then, and last night... she reminded herself bitterly, "I think you should go back to your own room, um, for now." She nodded, "Let's both pretend this didn't happen and um," she eyeballed her son's hard cock, "you don't need to jerk off now, do you?" She asked not sure at all what would happened when he said "yes." Would she pose for him? Would that only lead to mother and son fucking?

But Jack could sense his mother's conflict, "No," he said though he desperately wanted to cum right then, "I'll just, uh, go back to my room."

He got up and left. His clothes were in the basement anyway and it was still too early for anyone else to be up.

When he got back to his bed, he heard his mother starting the shower across the hall. Jack looked at his hands, they were covered with his mother's pussy juice. He smelled one finger, then tasted it and proceeded to lick both hands clean as he fell completely in love with the distinctive taste and smell of a woman's cunt.

When his fingers no longer tasted like his mother's pussy, a thought crossed Jack's mind. His cock throbbed as he imagined getting up from his bed, crossing the hall to the bathroom, and joining his mother in the shower.

She wouldn't resist me... Jack thought and part of him realized he was probably right. He licked the last of Sara's pussy juice off of his lips and wondered to himself if he was really willing to fuck his own mother, If she hadn't stopped me earlier, Jack thought, we might be fucking right now...

His cock throbbed again. Jack realized something else just then, I just fingered the shit out of her, and if I was allowed to continue, I would have just fucked Mom! I don't think it matters what I want because in the moment, I feel like I'm not in control or something! I don't know what it is but if that happened again, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself.

Jack then remembered that he had been seconds away from fucking his sister yesterday too. Maybe...I should just accept the fact that I'm a pervert... He thought bitterly.

He wasn't sleeping, even though it was probably two hours until he had to wake up for school. Jack was just too horny. He checked his phone which had been in his room all night. He had a message from Beth saying they wouldn't have their class at school since they were having a "play date" after school.

Jack texted back that was fine and spent the next two hours laying in bed daydreaming about the women in his life.

2

As Sara showered she was feeling incredibly conflicted. How can I live with myself after that? She thought, more guilty than she'd ever felt about anything, After Jack, my only son, made me feel so fucking good! Made me feel better than I've ever felt in my life! But I'm his mother! How can I ever face him again? I guess... I guess....

Sara's thoughts drifted off, partly because she didn't see any real solutions (though a lot of fake ones kept floating through her brain such as, I wonder if I can escape to the moon...can you buy a ticket to the moon?). But mostly, Sara's whole body was still buzzing from her very quick series of orgasms her son gave her with only his hands, And he almost ate my pussy too... I didn't even have to ask him. He just knew what I wanted and went for it. Jack really is a compassionate and empathetic lover...

She took a breath and shut the water off and realized, even though she still felt pretty damn guilty, Sara also felt pretty fucking happy too. She was more sexually satisfied than she'd felt in a long time, for one, for another Sara was starting to realize that Jack, her very handsome and compassionate son, was more than she ever thought he could ever be. A true man, through and through, one who any woman would bend over backward to please. Who knew, my own son, Sara thought, feeling very proud in a very odd way, an absolute Casanova. His body speaks the language of women fluently... he's going to have no trouble finding a girlfriend. That's for sure...

Still worried but hummed happily at the same time, Sara dressed and cleaned her bedroom, and the clothes and mess they made in the basement. She thought about tearing down the inflatable mattress but she thought about her son's sexual needs, maybe it's okay if Jo and Jack... Wait what am I thinking? Sara thought but she left the mattress there and walked away. She cleaned until it was time to make breakfast.

Jack smelled the bacon cooking and decided to come downstairs. He had been daydreaming on his bed for about two hours and he was hungry now. He wandered downstairs in a daze. His mom was standing by the stove and Jack felt all his conflicted feelings coming back as he stared at her backside. Sara was in a normal outfit, jeans and a t-shirt, but Jack noticed the jeans seemed to hug her sexy ass and when she turned to him when he came in he noticed the v-neck t-shirt showed off almost all of her glorious cleavage.

"Good morning," Sara said, happily, all her guilt seemed to melt away as her son came in the room, "I made bacon and eggs, your favorite." She turned back to the food and grabbed a plate. She set the table putting a plate out for Jack, her, and Clara and Jo when they got there.

Jo came into the room then. She was going to try to hide all morning and maybe even skip school because of how worried she was about when she saw her mom again. But the smell of eggs was too enticing and she came downstairs, looking worried but also hungry.

"Good morning my sweet daughter," Sara sang joyously when Jo came in the dinning room, "I already set you a plate."

Jo sat down. She wasn't sure why but her mother was acting very differently from how she thought she'd be right then, "Um, you aren't going to punish me?"

"Punish you?" Sara said, obliviously, "Why would I punish you?"

"Um, no reason!" Jo said quickly and sat down. She began eating hoping that maybe getting caught by her mom last night was just a dream she had.

Sara of course, hadn't forgotten that she caught Jo naked with her brother, but figured she'd done much worse that morning and would look the other way this time. At least, not until she got a chance to talk to her sister about...well, everything that'd been happening around there lately.

Clara came down and everyone ate breakfast normally. Sara's happy mood was infectious, and the conversation turned to things they were looking forward to.

"Well," Jo said, a little upset, "I was looking forward to the Homecoming Dance in a week, but I guess I'm grounded so I can't go."

"Why?" Clara laughed, "You broke up with your boyfriends? Or did you want to go with Jack?" She then remembered Sara was there, glanced at her aunt, and added, "Whoops..."

Jo blushed at looked away from her family. Jack just sighed and wished his life was easier. He wished he had someone he could talk to about all the women in his life just then.

Sara however just sipped her coffee, unfazed by the implication, "I think," she said as she put her mug back down, and addressed Jack and Jo, "That I could let you two go to the dance next Friday, but only if you both find dates that aren't each other. I think that's fair."

Jo was surprised, "Really?" She said a she cocked a suspicious eyebrow. She glanced at Jack, then back at her mom. She thought about accusing something but then thought, no... Jack with Mom? It's too weird... Even though she'd been pushing brother-sister incest on him for weeks now, mother-son love was just too taboo for Jo to even consider as something that could ever really happen. "Well, thanks Mom." Jo said a moment later, though she really only wanted to go to Homecoming with her brother...

Jack was mostly wondering if he could convince Beth, his first period teacher, if she would be his date. I guess I should make sure this first date goes well first... God I really wish I had someone to talk to about all this... He thought again, bitterly.

After breakfast it was time to leave. Sara dropped everyone off, part of her wishing she could have a quick makeout session with her son, even though she also felt really conflicted about it, but she couldn't think of a way to do it without Jo, or about a hundred or so other students in the parking lot, noticing.

After Sara got back home, she took a nap. When she woke up, she was much less conflicted, but only because now Sara was completely overcome with guilt.

3

Jack was mostly distracted throughout school again. In first period, Beth called him up to her desk to ask him, "You seem extra out of it," she glanced behind him at the rest of the class working in groups before whispering, "This doesn't have anything to do with our, um, after school activity, does it?"

"No, I'm looking forward to that..." Jack replied, "It's hard to explain." Dammit, Jack thought after he said that, I really wish I could talk to somebody about all this...

"Well, just know you can always talk to me." Beth told him as if reading his mind.

Something tells me telling you about fingering my mom this morning wouldn't end well... Jack thought then said, "Um, maybe later." Before going back to his seat.

Since he actually sat in his third period study hall that day, Jack had some time to think about everything. Mostly he was just wondering if there was anyone he knew that he could talk to about trying to juggle all these girls that seemed to just keep throwing themselves at them, Well, he thought, I can't talk to Beth, already determined that. She's a good, sweet, kind person, and I think admitting I have feelings for both my mom and sister and we've acted on them already... well, I think it would cause her mind to explode, followed by never talking to me again. I mean, then there's Mom and Jo, both of which would probably kill me if I told them about everyone else...Mom...

Jack considered his mother. She did already know about Jo, and she may have blown her lid when she caught us last night, she really calmed down about it this morning. Maybe I could talk to Mom...Ugh, except she'd just get even more mad at me about Jo, and I don't want her to know that Clara is kinda sorta involved too, especially since she would probably talk to Aunt Rita about it and she already said Clara can't be involved...So I can't talk to Rita either, and she's kinda iffy anyway since she'd probably tell Mom anything I told her...

Thinking of his aunt made him think of the offer she made him the other day, Start a harem? With me at the center? And she's my fucking sexy as hell aunt? I never would have thought about my family like this before, well, a month ago, but now it's like I can't think of them any other way but how sexy they are...Fuck me...I really can't resist this shit anymore... I think I should though. I shouldn't have these feelings for my family. I definitely shouldn't be doing things like finger blasting my mom and sister...

But who else? Jack continued to think, Rose? I mean, okay, I don't like Rose. I guess she did apologize and actually seem to be sorry about something for once. But one good deed doesn't forgive her being a totally awful person...still, she does already know me and Jo have been fooling around, and though she's not cool with it she at least promised to keep it a secret... Fuck... Except she'd tell Jo right away if I mentioned stuff going on between my aunt or my mom like that...

Jack thought it was hopeless trying to find someone to be his confidant in all this. Until he remembered one other person, Naomi? She kinda scares the crap out of me, but she's also totally been trying to get me to jerk off on Mom all week... I get the feeling she'd probably be more into this stuff than anyone else, and non-judgmental... maybe... Ugh, I'm really intimidated by her but I guess beggars can't be choosers...

Jack took out his phone and texted her.

___

Jack: I need to talk to someone about, um, some things. I guess I'm just hoping you can keep it a secret from everyone else?

***

Jack felt amazingly dorky the way phrased it and was sure Naomi probably saw the message, read it, and decided he was too much of a dork to talk to him ever again. Except then she responded practically right away.

___

Naomi: I'm at work. Aren't you at school?

Jack: Yeah, but I'm in study hall.

Naomi: Hmm, well, I'm in a board meeting.

Jack: Oh, I'll leave you alone.

Naomi: Nah, I need a distraction. I just told them a patient needs me and left. Do you want to go out to lunch?

Jack: I'm in school...

Naomi: So? I'm your doctor. I can give you a doctor's excuse ;)

Jack: Okay, sweet ;)

Naomi: Haha, only dorks use winky faces

Jack: But you just...

Naomi: I'm fucking with you! ROTFL! ;)

Jack: Oh! Haha! ;)

Naomi: Haha, you're such a dork ;P come outside now. I'm already driving towards you.

***