The Monster Pt. 24

Story Info
Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!
5.1k words
4.7
64.2k
114

Part 24 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monster Part 24

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2022 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: All Characters are over the age of 18

This story begins in 2022

Main Characters

Jack-18, 16" cock, light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'3" tall

Sara-Mom-36, GG-sized tits, black hair, brown eyes, fit but very tone and curvy.

Rita-Aunt-37, FF-sized tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, similarly amazing body to Sara but not quite as hot, works too much

Josephine (Jo)-sister, 18, EE-sized tits, twin to Jack, red hair, green eyes most popular girl in school

Clara-Cousin, 18, EE-sized tits, brown hair, kinda dumb but very kind

Beth Ryder-teacher, 28, FF-sized tits, redhead

Naomi Moore-38, doctor, FF-sized tits, African American, nymphomaniac

Rose (Ro)-18, DD-sized tits, Jo's best friend and a popular girl in school, brunette hair, kinda mean

Week 5: Buttons

Sunday, October 2

1

Sara was having a dream again, but it was so real she didn't know it was a dream. It was a memory. When she fucked her son for several hours yesterday she was remembering as she took his enormous cock in her twitching pussy doggy style on her bed. She was cumming and while she was cumming, Jack turned her over on her back, his cock still inside her as he corkscrewed her body and pussy around his shaft. He then grabbed her and kissed her passionately as he continued to fuck her brains out.

As she came to, Sara realized that she was kissing her son. He was fondling her breasts. Sara reached down to grab his cock, but it wasn't there! She reached forward, confused, and got a handful of another woman's cunt.

Sara then opened her eyes, and she and Jo both saw that they were making out with each other and Jack wasn't even in the room. They both yelled in surprise like they'd been left home alone during their family's Christams vacation.

Jack had woken up about ten minutes beforehand. He saw both his mother and sister sleeping beside him. These two delicate beauties snoring away soundly, he couldn't bare to wake them. Though he did put a hand lightly on each other their bare asses and thought, Maybe one day... as he felt up their delectable cheeks at the same time. He then got out of bed very carefully so not to disturb them and went to go take a shower.

As soon as Jack quietly closed the door behind him, Sara rolled over and spooned Jo while they both slept. Jo slowly woke up, but was half asleep. She didn't open her eyes and thought she was in her bed. She also thought the person spooner her was Clara since she could feel her large tits poking into her back (had she been more awake she might have noticed that these boobs were a great deal bigger than her cousin's). She turned onto her back to tell Clara, "Good morning!" But before Jo could say anything, the person she thought was Clara started kissing her!

Being that Jo still thought it was Clara in her barely awake state, she kissed back with passion, remembering how Clara ate her pussy only yesterday, Jo wanted to take the initiative this time.

Jo reached out and grabbed Sara's boobs and they made out for several minutes before Sara grabbed Jo's pussy in an unfamiliar way and they both opened their eyes.

Sara pushed herself back on the bed, "I thought-" She started to say that she thought Jo was her brother but realized as she woke up fully that would only make things worse, "I don't know what I thought." She said then.

Jo was still waking up very slowly, she stared back at her mother, the blanket only at her waist. Jo could see her mother's perfect skin of her perfectly smooth belly, her large, perky tits with no sign of sag, her sexy neck, her lips that Jo could still taste on her tongue, her long, flowing black hair.

Sara noticed her daughter ogling her body, "Stop looking at me like that, Jo." She said timidly but she didn't cover her body either. Both Sara and Jo had woken up very horny, and, after their intense make-out session, both were craving more.

Jo woke up more at her mother's statement. She sighed. Jo wanted to tell her mother that she fucked her brother, just to see what she would do. Jo also thought to tell her she knew that Sara fucked Jack as well. Jo, still horny and thinking how good it felt when Clara licked her cunt yesterday, she also halfway considered asking her mom if she'd like to just keep making out. But, for once, Jo thought about the consequences of her actions. Maybe because she was still half asleep, but when she thought of how fucking her own mom would turn out and probably ruin their relationship and Jo decided maybe she should just get out of bed, dress, and go back to her room without saying another word to her mother.

Sara watched her beautiful daughter as she dressed and couldn't help but stare at her ass as she left the room. While she was still in the room, Sara considered telling Jo to stay, maybe they could just forget they were mother and daughter for a few multi-orgasmic hours...

But the very nanosecond that Jo was out of the room, Sara realized what a slut she was being. What the fuck is wrong with me? Sara berated herself, I fucked my son and now I'm lusting after my own daughter like a whore! I've never even had sex with a woman before! I think... before I fucked Jack yesterday, I haven't had sex in a very, very long time...

Sara lay in bed thinking about how horny she'd been lately and maybe so sexually starved before this all started that anything sexual was liable to turn her into a slut. That's when Rita pushed her way into the room, as she did, Sara pulled her blanket up over her breasts that were hanging out.

"Morning, Sara!" Rita sang happily to her sister, "I had a plan for today I wanted to swing by you. Um, for after church I mean."

Sara sighed. She'd been thinking about that too, "I don't think I want to go to church anymore." She admitted.

Rita was shocked, "What!? You missed one week and now you're calling it all off!? You're the biggest church freak there is!"

Sara rolled her eyes at that, "Oh I am not!" She said to her sister playfully, but then got serious, "I've only recently begun to realize... I actually kinda hate church."

Rita was speechless.

"It's just, after Jack and Jo's father died," Sara continued, "I thought that I needed it. I think I threw myself into religion so hard and fast, I just wanted something to guide me. But now..." Sara realized she couldn't say what she was about to. That "now that I'm just starting to feel more sexual and free" so instead she skipped that part and finished, "I think we can do better things to fill our time every Sunday. I was kinda thinking maybe a movie day?" Sara felt that seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do with your family.

Rita still felt shocked at this great decision Sara had made for their lives. "Um, yeah, uh," she said as she wrapped her head around not having to go to church anymore, "Um, I guess I had a plan too, but maybe I should tell everyone at yoga."

Sara grabbed her robe from the floor and carefully put it on while tossing the blanket away at the same time so Rita didn't see any of her naked body. "That's fine," Sara said as she went to her dresser and started taking out one of her skin-tight yoga outfits, "But whatever it is you'll have to tell Jack about it after he gets back from his jog."

"Oh, that's one of the things I thought we should change," Rita explained, "I was going to ask Jack to join us for yoga after he gets out of the shower. I think he should do it with us every morning!" Rita was still excited about the no church idea and didn't hide how highly she thought of this plan. It was infectious.

Sara felt the opposite though, "I'm not thrilled by that..." She said as she looked away from her sister, feeling overcome with emotion all of a sudden and hoping she didn't betray any of them, "Jack, ah, he likes his, um, morning jogs after all." Sara just really didn't want to spend any more time with her son than she had to. She wasn't thinking at all about how revealing the four women's yoga outfits were and how that might affect Jack.

Rita, however, was only thinking about that aspect, "I think I can make him change his mind." She said and then left the room before Sara could say another word about it.

2

Jack was standing in the shower with a boner. He was staring down at it like it was an enemy betraying him. He hadn't touched and known he wouldn't be able to cum if he did, but he had been standing like that for ten minutes just waiting for his erection to go away.

That's when the bathroom door opened and Rita walked in. Jack turned away from her so his dick was facing the wall but this was mostly a reaction since Rita just saw him completely naked yesterday, not to mention watch him jerk off.

"What are you doing in here?!?" Jack asked, mostly as a reaction again.

"Shh," Rita hushed him, "Don't be too loud, you know the bathroom walls are paper thin." As she said this she came up to the side of the jacuzzi tub, "Want some company?" She asked.

"Um," Jack glanced back at his aunt. She was staring at his backside like she was ready to pounce on him. He took a strained breath and turned around again, "Do whatever you want." He siad, back in nonchalant mode.

Rita removed her clothes and got in the shower with her nephew, Jack stared the whole time, not sure where this was going, but when Rita got in the tub, she stood away from him and started washing her hair like this was completely normal to shower with your adult nephew.

"Mmmmm," Rita moaned as she felt the shampoo going through her hair, "I really needed this!"

Jack gulped, his cock in no way going away now, he wondered if he should try the teasing Naomi taught him, but Rita had pretty much told him already that she wanted to be his girlfriend and help him find other girlfriends while she was at it. Jack stepped forward and grabbed her by her hips.

"Oh!" Rita said in surprise as she opened her eyes and stared up into Jack's handsome ones, the last of the shampoo washing out of her hair. She didn't do anything to stop her nephew as he leaned in and kissed her. Their tongues met and played together. Rita grabbed Jack's cock and began to stroke it. Jack grabbed her tits and started pinching her nipples between his fingers.

But then Rita moaned a little and she pushed him away as she remembered, "Um, we can't make too much noise, the walls are paper thin in here." It was true, though the bedrooms were soundproof when their doors were closed, the sound from the bathroom carried throught the second floor of the house.

Jack blushed as she turned away, "Sorry, I don't know what came over me." He mumbled.

Rita put a hand on his chest and came close to him again, "You never need to apologize to me, Jack, not for something like that. But if your mom catches us in here right now that might put a pin on my plans for the day."

"What plans?" Jack asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." Rita explained and then added, "but it starts with yoga this morning. You're going to join us."

"What but-" Jack started to complain.

Rita shut up her nephew by grabbing his dick, "I know that you were just trying to hide this. Can't help but get an erection around your hot family in their sexy yoga outfits, am I right?"

Jack stared into his blonde aunt's beautiful blue eyes. With her hands on his cock, it was distracting and it took a moment for Aunt Rita's question to reach his brain.

"Uuuuhhhh," Jack moaned in pleasure as his aunt jerked his cock, "Uh, I mean, yeah, I guess that's why I jog." Jack said after a minute of enjoying his aunt's soft, stroking hands.

"Well, no more jogging for you," Rita said and then let go of her nephew's cock and got out of the tub. She started drying off, "I put some shorts and a shirt on your bed." she nodded down at his still hard cock, "and don't worry about your erections, I get the feeling we're all going to be seeing a lot more of them." She gave him a wink, threw on her robe, and Rita walked out of the bathroom to get dressed for yoga herself.

Jack stared at her, more like ogled after her actually, he was a little disappointed she didn't jerk him off, at the very least. Frustrated, Jack turned off the water and put a towel around his waist as he crossed the hall to his own room.

3

Jo was surprised that she was the first person downstairs for yoga that morning. She almost never got there before Aunt Rita, who was almost always up earlier than everyone else even on weekends, or her Mom, but after what happened that morning, Jo was mostly just glad about that.

She started doing some warm-up stretches in her skin-tight outfit, hoping Aunt Rita would be the next to come down since things felt pretty awkward to Jo between her mother and cousin at that moment.

Jo cringed when she saw that Clara was the next one to enter the room, she looked away from her when their eyes met and pretended she didn't see her there. Jo was blushing profusely, not sure at all what to say to her.

Clara, however, was in her typically too-happy-for-her-own-good mood she was usually in, "Morning, cuz!" She said as she put her yoga mat on the floor next to hers, "I guess our moms are running late huh?"

"Um, yeah, I guess they are," Jo said back trying not to feel as awkward as she did. She tried to concentrate on stretching but was already feeling distracted by her cousin's presence, she could smell the shampoo in her hair from yesterday since they both usually showered after yoga so Clara hadn't showered yet. She remembered what her lips tasted like. And Jo could see how Clara's yoga outfit hugged her sexy ass, perfect back, and belly, along with her amazing breasts. Before Jo knew it, she was openly ogling her cousin and was practically drooling while doing so.

Clara glanced at Jo's expression, and saw a very lustful woman staring back at her, "You know, Jo," Clara said and Jo shook herself and went back to stretching, "But your mother never moved the inflatable mattress from the basement..."

"She didn't, that's weird," Jo responded as she tried to touch her toes. She wasn't really paying attention to her cousin's tone.

Clara rolled her eyes and glanced at the door to the stairs just to be sure no one else was coming down right then. She then turned back to her cousin and told her, "I'm saying we could probably sneak down there and have a quickie if you want? We're usually the last ones here, no one would notice..."

Jo fell over, unbelieving her cousin was so cool about such a thing, "But I..." She wasn't sure what to say after that so she didn't say anything.

Clara smiled her amazingly happy smile, "Come on, Jo, I know you want to," she got closer to her cousin, almost close enough to kiss her. Jo didn't move, "You have to admit what we did yesterday felt really good. Come on, lets-"

"What felt good?" Clara's mother, Rita, said as she came down from the stairs, just catching the tale end of the conversation.

Clara giggled, finding something funny about that situation, but didn't answer her mother.

Jo glared at her cousin and then told her aunt, "Drugs," she said sarcastically, "We started doing drugs."

Rita chuckled, and played along with the joke, "Well, you know it's more fun when you share." She put her yoga mat down next to her daughters, and announced, "Jack's going to be joining us today as well. In our morning yoga, I mean."

Jo was surprised at that and then kinda miserable. Great, she thought, because I don't already feel awkward enough. Why not have everyone I've fooled around with here? Ugh, not like I can get away from them anyway. She thought bitterly as she copied her aunt's movements and laid on her back and pushed herself up with her legs so she was leaning on her shoulders.

Jo got into the exercising enough that she didn't notice that her mother came in and lay on the floor on the other side of her aunt on her own yoga mat. She did notice when Jack came in after that, every woman in the house pushing their bodies up on their shoulders with their legs spread and their camel toes all presented to him.

Jo saw that Jack was in a very short pair of shorts, his erection completely obvious as it stretched out the material. Aunt Rita had made sure to get extra stretchy shorts for him so that even though the fabric was pushed out over a foot by his massive cock, the waist band was still around his waist.

Sara blinked at her son, and she fell to the ground, feeling exceptionally awkward in that position with him ogling his whole family. "Um, do you have a yoga mat, Jack?" She asked him.

"Oh shoot, that's what I forgot to grab," Rita said, thought really she hadn't, "I'll make sure to get one before tomorrow. But in the meantime, maybe Jack can help us out."

"Help you?" Jack asked, feeling like this was likely to be something he would like, but also would make things even more awkward in that household.

"Yeah, just come up and help me hold my legs down," Rita explained.

Sara didn't like this, "Um, maybe Jack can sit out this time..." She said meekly. A part of her was feeling very horny already just by Jack being there, especially with his giant cock was practically on display for her in his skintight shorts.

Jack ignored his mom, he was hoping to get to fool around with Rita soon, especially after she jerked him off in the shower but didn't make him cum. This was payback.

Jack grabbed Aunt Rita by her ankles and pushed them all the way to the sides of her neck. As he did the shaft of his cock pressed right up against Rita's cunt and as he pushed he started rubbing against her clit with his dick through both of their shorts.

Rita didn't expect her nephew to be so aggressive, which was an immediate turn-on for her. She liked it when her partners were a bit rough with her, and this was a very horny addition to her little plan. Rita bit her lip to contain a moan as she started subtly moving her hips against Jack's cock to stimulate her pussy even more as he rubbed against her.

Though Rita was being subtle, Sara could see what was going on because her eyes were already glued to her son's cock. "Um, I think maybe you should stop touching your aunt like that..." She put meekly as she secretly wished she was the one being dry-humped by her son right then.

"Sara's right," Rita said a little too loudly as she moaned some at the same time. "Next position girls!" And then Rita pushed Jack away slightly so she could turn over get on her hands and knees and stick her ass high in the air. "Grab my hips this time to keep me steady!" Rita said excitedly.

Sara got on her ass and figured at this way she wouldn't have to look at her son doing perverted things with his aunt. I guess I can't really blame either of them, she thought as she remembered how good it felt to fuck her son's gigantic cock, But if things go farther than this touching their doing, I'll put a stop to it. She rationalized.

Jack took hold of his aunt's hips his hands quickly moving up to her ass, he was about to stick his dick between her legs to continue rubbing up against her pussy, but Rita stopped him.

Rita had glanced at her daughter next to her and Clara was staring back at her mother's ass, waiting to see what Jack was going to do. She saw her mother and smiled at her. Then she licked her lips in a very sexual way. After fucking her cousin yesterday, Clara had been thinking of eating out another woman really soon, it was only as she watched Rita as she dry humped her cousin that Clara had begun to see her mother as an option. And after licking Jo's cunt, Clara didn't have any more problems with incest. In fact, she figured it's more fun that way.

12