The Monster under The Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice sighed happily as she sobbed, the pleasure building despite the shame and disgust.

She was once again forced to watch her own degradation, the shadowy appendages defiling her young, nubile figure. Her tears obscured her vision somewhat, but the inky black of the tentacles was hard to miss.

"So lovely...and you taste so good, too...your juices, mm, they're delicious..."

The monster now knew how to provoke orgasm, so the tentacles worked in easy concert. Shudders broke over her from the stimulation her body interpreted as positive, while she unconsciously let out moans that added to her shame.

With her previous orgasm so recent, her body was primed for another, so it took less time for one to approach. She tried to will the ecstasy away, clenching her muscles to provide some sort of defiance.

The attempt was a failure, and quickly, the orgasm struck her, just as strong and fierce as its predecessor. Again, she was unable to do much more than grunt feebly and tremble uncontrollably, and once again, the shame disappeared as euphoria overwhelmed her.

The tentacles left her again to let her enjoy the afterglow.

The afterglow did not last long however, and she whimpered weakly, the shame surging back to full strength.

"Ahh," the voice sighed, "just wonderful..."

Tears brimmed at her eyes from the potent mix of shame and revulsion.

"Are you finished with me?" she asked pitifully. "Can I...can I go home now?"

"No, Laura, no...I'm not even close to done with you."

As she sobbed, one of the tentacles moved, dipping underneath her. She jerked as it landed on her back.

"I told you already. I'm going to savor you."

It crept down over her lower back.

"Every..."

It reached her ass, and squeezed at a cheek, drawing another sob from her.

"Single..."

It squeezed at the other cheek.

"Inch..."

It nudged in between the cheeks and found her asshole.

She jerked in terror.

"Please!" she shrieked. "Please, no, not there!"

One of the other tentacles stroked over her cheek. She tried to whip her head to the side, but the tentacle around her hair yanked her back.

"Relax, Laura..."

"No, please, I don't want that, it's disgusting, please, not there, please..."

"I will be gentle, I promise. I will do my absolute best to make it feel good...but I will have you, every single inch of you."

"Please..." she begged, crying harder now, frightened and disgusted and horrified by the sexual appetite the monster was displaying.

Two tentacles landed on her breasts and sucked at the nipples. As she bucked, a little moan escaping through her sniffles, another caressed at her clit, a spark of pleasure bringing out another moan.

"Just relax...I made it feel good for you before...I can do the same now."

The tip of the appendage brushed over her asshole, and then pushed gently.

She whined, trying to jerk away, but the binding around her ankles kept her in place.

The tip eased through, wriggling into her insides, the strange sensation making her sob.

"Oh Laura...and I thought your cunt was tight..."

The tentacle pushed gently again, sending another inch or so into her. Her belly clenched, unaccustomed to any sort of penetration there.

"Oh, this is incredible..."

She whimpered, trying to jerk away again but unable to overcome the strength of the binding around her ankles.

The tentacle slid deeper, drawing a groan from her, the voice sighing in delight.

The pleasure from the attention paid to her nipples and clit was strong and distracted somewhat from the sensation of anal penetration, but the discomfort of that intruder wriggling inside her could not be entirely ignored.

"How does it feel?" the voice asked. "Does it feel good? Does it hurt?"

"It hurts," she said meekly.

There was, in fact, no pain, although there was plenty of discomfort and awkwardness, along with the fear and terror she had been feeling almost the entire time. But she found herself hoping that such a pathetic admittance would gain her some sympathy, and the monster would stop.

"Oh Laura," the voice purred instead, "don't lie. Be honest now. I need to know how it feels."

She sniffled softly, that spark of hope quashed like all the others had been.

"Tell me how it feels."

"Weird," she admitted through more tears. "Uncomfortable."

"Hmmm...I can work with that."

She sniffled again, and the tentacle near her cheek wiped away a few of her tears.

The tentacle inside her pushed deeper. Its brethren at her nipples and clit carried on, sucking at the former and slurping at the latter, funneling more pleasure into her overwhelmed nerves, helping to distract somewhat from the anal penetration.

The discomfort and awkwardness of that penetration were ultimately no match for that building pleasure. Another orgasm washed over her soon, the shame again disappearing briefly. But the presence of that intruder, even as it stopped to let her enjoy the orgasm, shortened the afterglow, bringing back the shame quicker.

The tentacles at her nipples and clit, which had also stopped, picked right back up where they had left off. As the tentacle in her belly slid deeper, very gently forcing her innards to make way, the pleasure built back up. She squirmed and writhed, hating that pleasure, hating the way her body reacted to it, hating the weak shudders and unbidden moans that showed her mindless enjoyment of what the monster was doing to her.

Another orgasm washed over her, and again, the afterglow was short.

But when the afterglow dissipated fully, she realized that the discomfort and awkwardness were now gone.

Instead, there was a sensation almost like a slight ache in her belly, but it was not entirely unpleasant. When the tentacle nudged deeper, squishing through her insides, she moaned, her abs clenching fitfully.

The shame came rushing back, and she despaired at her body hitting a new low finding enjoyment in this anal violation.

"How does it feel now?" the voice asked breathlessly. "Because it feels incredible for me."

"Weird," she whimpered.

"Bad weird or good weird?"

"Just...weird..."

"Hmm."

The pleasure built back up as the tentacles at her nipples and clit resumed their sucking. She sobbed, unable to prevent the rise to orgasm no matter how hard she tried to force her body to ignore it.

The next orgasm came quickly.

Just as it began to bleed into afterglow, the tentacles inside her and on her, which had stopped during her previous orgasms, snapped back into action.

She cried out as they moved together, the one in her belly sliding back and pushing forward, the two on her nipples suckling hard, and the one on her clit slurping eagerly. All four defiled her as they sent her towards another orgasm.

It struck, the intense ecstasy cascading over her trembling figure.

And again, as it became afterglow, the tentacles started moving again, fucking through her insides, suckling at her nipples, sucking at her clit. The pleasure ratcheted back up, a mindless cry falling from her.

This time, the tentacles did not stop moving at all, wriggling and pumping and slurping through her orgasm, sending her into another right after it, and then another.

The shame fell away, as did the revulsion and the fear, replaced entirely by a decadent delight. She moaned, her asshole clutching tight to the tentacle invading it, her back arching sharply. The haze of constant ecstasy made it difficult to think or do much beyond simply take in the stimulation.

"Every inch of you," the voice crooned. "Every...single...inch of you..."

The tentacle near her cheek snuck closer to her face and poked at her lips.

As she moaned again, it slipped into her mouth. She jerked in surprise but did not struggle, only watching dimly as more of it slid past her lips, slithering over her tongue, a faint muskiness hitting her taste buds. The tip met the back of her mouth and the start of her throat, that intrusion making her gurgle lamely. The ecstasy tearing through her was more than enough of a counterbalance to the odd sensation of having her throat penetrated, the appendage worming into her gullet. She gagged around it, feeling that familiar coolness in another place unaccustomed to invasion. It shoved further down, a lewd quiver running over her from how the monster so casually violated another part of her.

"Mm," the voice purred, "another tight little hole...your body truly is a treasure...and it's all mine..."

The tentacle in her stomach moved faster, pumping into her belly, the slight ache there translating into more pleasure.

Another orgasm struck, her eyes rolling back in their sockets. The squeal she let out was muffled by the tentacle now pushing even further down her throat, a soft retching replacing the squeal. It registered dimly through the storm of ecstasy that although the tentacle was definitely solid, she was somehow able to breathe around it.

She shuddered weakly, utterly helpless, but feeling a strong and relentless pleasure, no shame, no fear, no revulsion, her brain overwhelmed by the steady stream of bliss. Inside her, the two tentacles forced their way deeper. There was no escaping the sensations of that dual intrusion, her body violated from two directions, the cool appendages wriggling enthusiastically, inching closer to each other, as if trying to meet in the middle of her. The ache at her belly increased, but it only swirled into the pleasure. Her throat was forced to stretch, but there was no discomfort. She stared down at her own degradation, the tentacles at her breasts sucking hungrily, the one at her clit slurping happily. Her stomach clenched, and she squinted, thinking she could see a bulge from the squiggling of the tentacle buried there. Movement drew her eyes away, to the tentacle that had lodged itself in her throat, specifically the portion still outside her; she noticed idly that she could not tell where it began, its length an endless stretch of shadows.

More movement drew her eyes to her right, where three more tentacles appeared.

Their presence did not provoke fear or disgust. Instead, she stared, too disoriented by the unrelenting pleasure to struggle as two landed on her breasts, coiling around them and squeezing possessively.

The third landed on her belly, squirming energetically, mirroring its brethren inside her. As she watched, it crept down.

"Why don't we make it three for three?"

The tentacle slid through her slit.

She jerked wildly, moaning as it rubbed at her walls, driving deep, stretching her channel again. There was little carefulness this time, as her juices provided a slick lubrication, letting the tentacle spear into her, joining its compatriots in a triple violation. The others sped up as well, spurred on by the new arrivals.

An orgasm slammed into her, more intense than any of the previous, the harsh rapture erupting out over her. She shrieked, the outburst muffled, her body spasming, her head trying to snap back but held in place by the tentacle around her hair.

"Yes, Laura, give in to me, just like this, yes!"

The tentacles sped up. There was no ache now and no discomfort, only ruthless delight, an onslaught of euphoria that scrambled her brain further, muddling any thoughts besides those of pleasure. An obscenely wet sound issued from nearby, and she realized numbly that it was her channel squelching around the tentacle pumping through it, her juices flowing copiously from the boundless bliss.

The monster threw aside any lingering caution and set the tentacles inside her to a frantic pace. The four at her chest likewise grew more assertive, the two at her nipples sucking harder, almost to the point of pain, the other two squeezing tighter around her breasts, more almost-but-not-quite pain roiling through her nerves. The tentacle at her clit slurped harder at the sensitive nub, still more exquisite agony bursting out over her.

She came again and again and again, crying out around the tentacle in her gullet. Every little sensation added more delight, from the way the bindings at her wrists and ankles tightened, to the strange but far-from-off-putting taste of the tentacle on her tongue, to the new addition to the proceedings kneading at her ass.

The voice moaned, and she moaned back in mindless gratitude, perfectly aware that this state of constant bliss was thanks to the monster, that its handling of her had led to this empty-headed ecstasy, that her rape and ruination had somehow ended up very enjoyable.

Several orgasms later, she felt the tentacles slow, and then start to draw back. She groaned from the acute sensations of those three appendages sliding through her, wriggling against her tender insides. A sudden desperation gripped her as they came closer and closer to leaving, the pleasure receding as a result of that concerted exit.

The tentacle that had ravaged her throat retreated over her tongue, its slight muskiness making her shudder, and past her lips, exiting her seconds before the other two did, leaving an aching emptiness inside her. The other tentacles left her body as well, swiftly and unceremoniously, adding to that ache.

The sudden desperation ignited a fervent desire as she felt her insides struggling to adjust to the emptiness.

"Please," she gasped, "don't stop..."

A rush of shame swelled inside her.

A thought accompanied it, fighting for prominence in her hazy, lust-addled mind. It told her she should reject the pleasure the monster gave her, that it was disgusting and just plain wrong to ask for more, that she should feel anger at the monster for violating her so eagerly.

But the shame could not stand against the need to feel that intense pleasure, so it disappeared, bringing that pesky thought back into oblivion with it.

"Don't stop..."

The voice growled low, making her whimper, expressing need instead of fear. There was none of that, none of the shame, revulsion, disgust, horror. Only that need gripped her.

"Please..."

Another growl came, and she looked up, her eyes focusing enough to see the nine tentacles hovering over her. The sight made her buck, the bindings around her wrists and ankles letting her move somewhat.

"Please..."

"You're so beautiful," the voice murmured, all nine tentacles jumping forward and running all over her.

She moaned, watching them roam, their darkness so wonderfully obscene against her pale skin.

"And you're all mine..."

Seven headed to her breasts, blanketing the heaving mounds, rubbing, squirming, blocking them from view with their energetic movements. The pleasure built back up at the exquisite feeling of that coolness seeping into her heated flesh, providing comfort as well as delight.

The other two slid over her belly. One claimed her womanhood, the other her asshole, both put to use again. She cried out joyfully, loving how they forced her body to accommodate them.

The double penetration carried on, the tentacles pumping hard, the pleasure spiking higher.

With her mouth left empty, her lewd squeals, ecstatic shrieks, husky moans, and weak grunts all rang loud.

"The sounds you make," the voice groaned, "they're so amazing...I don't think I'll ever get enough of them, of you..."

She moaned in response, not to please the monster, but merely responding to its voice, that velvety crooning once terrifying her but now only reminding her who had given her such boundless pleasure.

From the darkness surrounding her, more tentacles came, separating from the shadows one by one until there were too many to count, the inky army hovering over her. She moaned again, her eyes widening at the sight.

The tentacles approached her, and she bucked impatiently.

"Every inch of you, Laura...is so exquisite..."

They landed on her, wriggling eagerly all over, thoroughly blanketing her, their weight light, their combined coolness delightful. She cooed, watching them cover the rest of her body.

The mass of tendrils stretched over her lower half, rubbing over her thighs, creeping along her calves, oozing up her feet, sneaking in between her toes. Her upper half was similarly overwhelmed, the tentacles lounging on her belly and breasts, curling around her sides to cover her back, running up her neck.

The mass snuck over her chin. A few thinner tentacles broke off to slither over her cheeks, up the bridge of her nose, over her forehead, a few worming over her left eye and obscuring her vision with squiggling darkness.

She looked down with only one eye, and moaned at the view, at the fact that she could not see her own body, as covered as she was in the tentacles. Even if she could not see it, she could feel that mass all over her, rubbing against her skin.

The bindings around her wrists and ankles loosened, and finally slipped off her. They split into smaller tentacles, and joined their brethren, those at her ankles quickly blending into the mass, those at her wrists streaming down her arms. She purred, and reached out to touch them, stroking affectionately, feeling them twitch at her caresses. As they coiled, she reached down, and let her fingers run over the mass atop her. A few tentacles broke off from the mass to rub against her palms, fingers, and wrists.

She realized then that the tentacles inside her had stopped.

"Just think," the voice crooned. "We could have this every night...I could make you feel like this every night..."

She moaned.

"What do you say?"

The thought was enticing, but she was more concerned with the pleasure that he could give her. It was strong enough now, with just the tentacles squirming all over her, but she knew it could be even stronger.

"Please," she whimpered, "don't stop..."

The tentacles inside her started back up, shoving deep, ravaging her tender insides.

"Oh god, yes, please, don't stop!"

"Don't worry, my lovely little Laura," the voice murmured, "I have no plans of stopping anytime soon..."

She moaned, bucking at the building pleasure, feeling an orgasm approach.

Another tentacle landed on her cheek and slithered towards her lips.

She opened them wide, letting it slide over her tongue and down her throat.

++++++++++++++++++

Laura woke up.

As the haze of sleep began to lift, she stretched, and then winced from the aches and pangs that popped up here and there.

Still blinking away her slumber, she flung the blanket off herself.

The memory of last night came rushing back as she saw her body.

Her smooth skin was dotted with bruises and red marks. She let her fingers run over them and bit her lip at that memory. Her breasts had suffered the most, their swells marred with spots of discoloration, light purple, yellow, and blue, her nipples very sensitive, a soft hiss spilling from her as she teased at them.

She ran her fingers down over her belly and found her sex. It was also sensitive, but a shudder ran over her as she eased a finger inside. It was a poor substitute for the tentacle that had fucked her channel raw, so she removed it and sent it further south.

Her asshole was stretched slightly, thoroughly broken-in, and it twitched as she traced over it. The ache there made her quiver as she thought about how the monster had claimed it.

Shame bloomed inside her, as she remembered how she had submitted, giving in to the monster who had kidnapped and raped her, begging it for more.

She understood as she thought about last night that shame would be an appropriate response.

But the pleasure had been incredible, so much better than anything she had ever felt, and the monster had not actually hurt her.

So, the shame was fleeting.

Wincing a bit more, she slid off her bed, and peeked underneath it, not quite sure what she was expecting to see.

The tank top and boxers she had been wearing when the monster had abducted her were crumpled there, both ruined from the tentacles' enthusiastic baring of her body. She tossed them into the garbage next to her bed, and stood, stretching gingerly.