The Monster under The Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind went back to last night, remembering how the monster had used her ruthlessly, ravaging her nubile figure for a very long time, ignoring her occasional and always very brief lapses into unconsciousness towards the end, those lapses interrupted by the next orgasm washing over her. Exhaustion had dominated her by then, but she had not thought for a second about asking the monster to stop, obsessed with the pleasure she could still get and perfectly happy to let it use her to its heart's content. When it had finally shown mercy, its tentacles carefully slipping out from and off of her, she had barely reacted, at that point existing basically as an insensate, trembling wreck, barely able to do more than breathe, her body coated in sweat, the aches she felt now not cropping up quite yet. Her eyes had drifted shut again, and this time, there had been no next orgasm to disrupt her sleep.

"I need a shower," she murmured, grabbing a towel from her dresser, and wrapping it around herself, still wincing.

Her door only opened a few inches before it hit something solid.

She heard a whine, and then Rufus stuck his head around the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she told him, "I didn't know you were there."

He darted past her, headed straight for the bed, and stuck his nose underneath it.

She turned away, rolling her eyes in bemusement, and padded to the bathroom.

The door opened as she approached, and her mother came out.

"Oh, hey, honey, you're up! How'd you sleep?"

"Alright," Laura answered, suddenly self-conscious, hoping that no bruises or red marks were visible.

Rufus came out from the bedroom, and barked at her, his tail wagging as he hurried towards her.

"He was barking and growling like crazy outside your door last night," her mom said. "I had to put him in the basement. I've never seen him act like that. Was everything okay?"

She nodded.

"Yeah. I fell off the bed, and I think he thought I was really hurt. I had to lock him out because he wouldn't stop checking on me and I was tired."

"Oh, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just some bruises here and there. Guess I need to get used to my bed."

Her mother chuckled.

"Well, hopefully you don't fall off again."

"I'll try not to."

Her mother padded off, leaving Laura and Rufus in front of the bathroom.

He looked expectantly at her.

"Are you going to come into the bathroom with me?" she asked.

He chuffed at her.

"Alrighty then."

She slipped inside, Rufus following dutifully, and turned on the shower.

The water, as usual, took a few seconds to get warm, but once it did, she dropped the towel, and stepped under the soothing spray, Rufus standing guard by the toilet.

Her fingers crept over her belly to her sex. Another thought of last night made her shudder, and she eased two fingers into her tender channel.

++++++++++++++++++

"God, I'm tired," her brother yawned, stretching on the couch.

"You didn't do anything today," Laura snarked.

"I know. And it was exhausting."

She laughed as he dragged himself to his feet.

"Good night," he mumbled over his shoulder on the way out of the room.

"Good night," she murmured back.

Rufus was on the floor next to her, but he was staring at her, surprisingly alert.

"Time for bed, Rufus," she said, heaving herself from the recliner and leaving the room, the protective dog following along beside her.

She bit her lip as she padded up the stairs.

The day had been spent lounging around, watching television, playing with Rufus, catching up with her brother and parents. But foremost in her mind throughout the day, unbeknownst to them, had been thoughts of the monster under her bed.

Those thoughts had provoked no shame, no fear, no disgust, nothing besides anticipation, and increasingly, appreciation.

After all, besides the bruises and aches, which she had accepted as happy little reminders of the pleasure she had felt last night, the monster had not hurt her, and in fact had done its best to please her, succeeding greatly in that endeavor.

So, when she stopped outside her bedroom, the quivers that ran over her were from excitement, not fear.

She turned to Rufus, who was right next to her, waiting for her to open the door.

"Stay," she said firmly.

His face drooped, but he did not move as she opened the door and slipped inside.

The second she closed and locked the door, he whined, and she winced as she heard him scratch at the door, desperate to reach her. The pity she felt for him did not stop her from turning away and padding carefully to her bed.

She took off her clothes in the dark, biting her lip as she imagined the monster eagerly ogling her.

Once she was naked, she stood next to her bed, waiting expectantly.

But ten, twenty, thirty seconds passed without anything happening.

After ten more seconds, she spoke up, making sure to keep her voice low enough so no one could hear her in the hallway.

"Well? Aren't you going to take me?"

Nothing happened for another ten seconds.

"I'm standing here naked. Isn't that enough of an invitation?"

Her eyes had adjusted enough to the darkness; she still did not see any signs of the monster.

Another ten seconds passed, and then she understood.

"Take me," she said softly.

An excited shudder ran over her.

"Not just tonight...but every night. Every single night. I'll have to go back to school in a few months, but until then...I'm all yours."

She heard a lewd purr, the sound sending another shudder over her.

Tentacles darted from under the bed, wrapping tightly around her ankles, making her moan. More followed, embracing her and then lifting her off her feet. She cooed at the sensation of that familiar coolness meeting her skin, squirming restlessly as the tentacles dragged her underneath the bed, her room disappearing as she sunk down through the floor.

The underside of her bed gradually receded, until that shadowy, featureless space yawned around her.

The tentacles set her down gently, and immediately began to caress at her figure. She spread her legs, letting one slide over her slit.

"Hello, Laura," the voice crooned.

"Hi," she chirped.

"I'm so glad you've decided to give yourself to me. And how are you feeling? I'm concerned I might have overdone it last night..."

One of the tentacles nuzzled at her cheek, and she giggled, giving it a kiss.

"I'm fine," she assured the voice. "A little sore, but it's totally worth it."

"Should I go easy on you tonight?"

She shook her head firmly and stroked at the tentacles wriggling all over her.

"Please don't."

The tentacle at her slit eased into her channel.

"I was thinking about you all day," she murmured breathlessly. "About what you were going to do to me."

"And what am I going to do to you?"

A lazy smile crept over her lips as the tentacle inside her shoved deeper and a second nudged in between her ass cheeks.

"Whatever you want."