The Monster Within Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I don't know if you're a saint but I don't think I've met a man before who was able to resist her seduction efforts as long as you did when she had decided to seduce you."

"Well, it's not as if it took her very long once she had overcome her immediate break down and had had a good night's sleep."

"And maybe you're not Superman but from what she told me you're great in bed."

"Bev! That's supposed to be private."

"What? We're women. We talk," she stated matter-of-factly. "And it's true. Whether you think of yourself as a noble knight or a saint or whatever or not, you've never left me hanging in bed."

"Bev! TMI!"

"Maybe for you men but not for us women. I've heard all about that magic tongue of yours," Sumi chipped in.

In an effort to change topic, I addressed Sumi.

"Enough of me. What are you doing for a living?"

"So sweet. He's embarrassed." But they had decided to let me off the hook.

It turned out that Sumi worked as a stylist in a beauty salon. Her dream was to open a salon of her own one day. But she knew it wouldn't be easy to find the financing. We continued to chat about our activities and all kinds of things. Well, mostly the women did. I found it hard to get a word in. But I took the opportunity to look a bit closer at Sumi. She was a petite and tender woman with rather small tits, probably a B-cup but they seemed to fit her frame well. She had straight black hair which she wore rather long; it reached almost down to her butt.

As the next day was a work day, the evening ended rather soon. Sumi accompanied us the main entrance. When we kissed good bye I saw parts of a non-verbal communication between the two women. Beverly raised her eyebrows and Sumi nodded.

On the way home I asked Beverly what that had been about.

"Nothing really. I asked her what she thought about you and she confirmed she likes you. What did you think of her?"

"She's nice, friendly, a bit too extroverted for my taste and way too much make-up. But I guess that's due to the job."

"It is. She uses far less make-up when we have a girls' night out. But she's pretty, isn't she?"

"No match for you but, she's certainly good looking. I suppose. Somewhere under all that make-up."

***

The next Friday evening, Beverly had had her first session with Doctor Fish in the afternoon, we had snuggled up on the couch. We had finished TOS and TNG and were in the second season of Star Trek Voyager. In the middle of the running episode Beverly pressed pause.

"Stan, I need to find a job."

"I agree."

"I don't care if we need the money or not but I need to work."

"I agree."

"A job with responsibilities, duties, projects, customers which annoy me and a boss who makes impossible demands."

"Bev. Love. I agree. You don't need to convince me. And I know it's not about money, it's about self-esteem and pride. Looking back on a day's work."

"It's a while ago since I had to apply for a job. I don't know where to start."

"I can help you just as much as you want me to help. But keep in mind that the more I help the less satisfying it will be to find a job. If you wish, I can just stand behind you and cheer you on. Or I can make a few phone calls and you can start working next week in almost any kind of job. I can offer you literally every shade of support in between those two extremes."

"I want to do it alone. But thank you for your offer. Some cheering on would be greatly appreciated, preferably naked with pink pompons. Some advice would also be very welcome."

"I fully understand this. I would have been surprised if you had decided differently. But don't be too proud to ask for help. My funds and I are big shareholders in many companies and I know many people with influence in local SMEs.

Now if you're looking for a start, I recommend deciding on the job you want. What department? What function? What size of company? What level do you want? Clerk, lower, middle or upper management?"

I started to sit up and reached for my tablet, "Maybe you want to complete some advanced training first? Strengthen, widen or deepen your knowledge? And where..."

She interrupted me sounding like she was a war robot, "Bang. Problem solving mode activated, seek and destroy enemy, engage in combat." She changed back to her regular voice, "Darling, sweetheart, it's Friday evening and we're cuddling in front of the TV. I wanted to inform you about my decision, convince you if necessary and maybe fuck your brains out later. Not find a job in the next five minutes."

I laughed, "You know how I am. Give me a problem to solve and I kick off. But of course you're right. Let's enjoy the evening and the week end. But I'd like to add that I'm happy that you decided to inform me about your decision instead of asking for my permission. Doctor Fisher is already working her miracles."

"She's really good. I've spoken to her once for forty five minutes and already she's helped me gain insights I've totally missed so far."

"Great. But you know it's a process, a marathon, not a sprint? That there will most likely be set-backs? Now how about we finish watching this and maybe another episode and then move on to the 'fuck your brains out' part you mentioned?"

"That sounds like a good idea, especially as I have a special surprise in mind for the latter part." She stated matter-of-factly as she cuddled back in refusing to give further information as I enquired.

***

An hour later I lay in bed. I had already brushed my teeth and waited for Beverly finish in the bathroom. I had opened the book I was reading on my e-reader. Beverly approached the bed, naked as usual, hiding something behind her back.

"Stan, do you trust me?"

I saw that she set up a trap. I didn't know what it was about but I knew I would most likely enjoy getting caught in it, so I played along.

"Yes, fully," I didn't even need to lie to walk into her trap.

"Lay down flat on your back, please."

Once I had followed suit, she climbed on the bed, straddled my body, the cover between us and still hiding her surprise behind her back.

"So if I wanted to try something but I'm not entirely sure if you like it, what would you do?"

"I'd say go ahead but when I say stop, you stop."

She dropped something light in my lap, I didn't see what it was as she sat on my hip. She took my right hand in her left, softly kissed my palm and my wrist and produced a silk scarf with her right. She proceeded to tie the scarf around my wrist and to the head piece of the bed. I could have slipped out with a bit of effort, after she was done. It was just a bit more than a purely symbolic act than a serious attempt to tie me up. She then took my left hand, another scarf and proceeded to tie my left hand to the head piece accordingly. She pulled a last scarf from behind her back and used it to cover my eyes, blindfolding me. Again, she fastened it, but very loosely.

"Make that one a bit tighter or it might fall off early. We don't want to spoil the fun by preparing sloppily," I encouraged her, indirectly giving my consent to the act.

She tightened the blindfold. When she was done she leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"I will not stop when you say stop because maybe you say 'stop' but don't really mean 'stop'. If you really, really want me to stop, you must say 'Red Alert'. Then I will abort immediately and untie you. Thank you for trusting me."

She climbed off me, kneeled at my side and removed the blanket I still lay under. Then she placed her fingers on my feet and moved them upwards, barely touching my skin, from the tip of my toes, over the bridge of the foot, my ankles, my shins, the knees, the thighs and the hip. She avoided my half erect cock, moved over my stomach, the ribs, my chest, my shoulders, the upper arms. She kissed me softly, touching my lips with hers ever so slightly, just like the touch of her fingers. I shivered at the intensity of the sensations. She reversed the movement of her fingers, went from my upper arms to the shoulders, the chest, the ribs, the stomach, the hip, the thighs, the knees, the shins, the ankles. I groaned, enjoying the sensation, her decision to pleasure despite her dominant position. On her way up she added a little twist by softly breathing on my cock. It twitched, inviting her to add to the promise. She continued to stroke me, adding more pressure maddeningly slow, adding small kisses on the inside of my thighs, on my chest, on my lips.

I was in heaven, her teasing was so wonderful, her ministrations so perfect. After what felt like an eternity, she slowed her movements. She moved and put her knees between my legs. She proceeded to give my front side a massage by putting her hands on my thighs and pushing upwards over my stomach and my chest and my shoulders. She let her breasts and nipples draw along my cock and over my body creating a wonderful sensation. On her way down she eased on the pressure, stroking rather than massaging me. And up again, massaging, and down, stroking, caressing. Her nipples drawing lines of stimulation.

She switched position again, moved from between my legs over my chest. I felt her wet pussy on my skin. She laboriously slid her lower legs under my shoulders. I smelled her arousal, I inhaled deeply, as I realised that her pussy had to be just above my face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out searching for her wet, hot folds. I pulled on my restraints but had to settle for lifting my head when I understood that she was out of reach. I felt her fingers on my forehead stopping me from reaching higher up.

"Not so greedy, my love." She prolonged the temptation for just a few more seconds and then lowered her pussy on my waiting mouth. I started to lick but quickly realised that this was not what she intended. Her hips started rocking back and forth. I stopped licking but stuck my tongue out as far as I could and stiffened it. Not my best trained muscle but I'd do my best to deliver pleasure. I felt her weight shifting forward, I assumed that she supported herself on the head board now, while she continued to ride my face. I heard her groan loudly, my face was already covered in her delicious nectar, my tongue got tired from the strain. I had to relax it, pull it down a bit. It didn't slow her down. She leaned further forward, her body had to rest on her shoulders now, and took my head in her hands. She pulled me up into her folds, used my face to rub her pussy. I felt her stiffen, I used my slightly recovered tongue to attack her pussy lips and her clit. Her muscles tensed, she clamped my head between her thighs. Only my tongue was able to move and continued to lick over her gushing opening. When her tension released she started jerking and squirting uncontrollably. I opened my mouth to collect as much of her nectar as I could, but her hips jerked so strongly that I only gathered a fraction. I swallowed what I had collected, also to be able to breathe through my mouth as Beverly had collapsed over the upper half of my face, covering my nose, and with my hands tied up I was unable to move her.

"You're a devil."

"And at your mercy." As it had always turned me on to give oral, this session had left me hard and wanting. I wondered what would come next.

"Right, at my mercy." I heard a grin in her voice. She got up, turned around and lowered herself again over my chest. She took my hard-on in a hand a started to jerk me slowly.

"Eating pussy always makes you so hard. It makes me enjoy to be on the receiving end even more knowing how much you enjoy giving it. But you're not the only one with a talented mouth in this room." She leaned forward and started licking around the cock-head. I tried to lick her pussy, returning the teasing, but as she was shorter than I was and as I couldn't see anything, I couldn't quite reach her. Knowing very well how much I relished to have my balls tended for, she devoted one hand to tickle, scratch and stroke them while the other caressed my shaft and her mouth pampered the glans. She kept this up for quite a long time switching from teasing to sucking to taking me as deep as she could and back until she felt my balls tighten. As she felt my arousal, she eased on her ministrations and moved her body to allow me to return the pleasure.

"Lick!" she instructed me when she realised I couldn't see her pussy was now within reach. I quickly complied. Together we kept the stimulation up, not allowing the other to cum, not allowing the other to relax. After another eternity, Beverly broke the sixty-nine, moved down, swung around and took me deep into her well-lubricated folds. She supported herself with her hands on my chest as she proceeded to slowly fuck herself with my hard and willing cock. I wouldn't be able to take this for long, so I was relieved when I felt her stiffen. I started to meet her movements, trying to reach even deeper, to increase her pleasure. I reached my limit, unable to take more of the pleasure her body provided. I tensed every muscle I had to hold out a few seconds longer, started counting prime numbers and then she finally set off again. The moment her muscles released I let loose myself and we rushed over the edge together. Beverly collapsed onto my chest panting, covering it with kisses. I couldn't do much more but just lie there trying to recover from this intense session.

"Please hold me," Beverly requested.

I jerked on the restraints a bit and wiggled my hands lose. They had tightened a bit during the play but I still managed to get out with a bit of effort. I used my new found freedom to embrace her, to hold her tightly. I was still buried inside of her.

"You ok?" she enquired.

"Absolutely. And yourself?"

"Fantastic."

"Enjoyed taking control?"

"Yeah. Lots. And you? Enjoyed being controlled?"

"Honestly? No, not really. But I enjoyed you taking control. There was that glimpse of the woman I know is hiding in there. And if this is what it takes to help that woman come back, then so be it."

"You have absolutely no idea of how much I love you. On a scale from one to ten you're at least a twenty five." She pushed her arms under my shoulders and hugged me strongly. "Now would you mind using those long gorilla arms of yours and get me a tissue from the night stand?"

I let out some grunts and reached out for the tissues. "Love you too."

While we cleaned our fluids, I noticed that my pillow was still soaked from her squirting. So I got up, went into the closet and got one of the spares. I quickly wrapped it in a pillow-case and returned to bed.

When I lay there Beverly looked at me coyly and said, "Yeah. Sorry about that."

"Let me tell you a secret. You know what feels better for a man than shoot his cum deep in a waiting pussy?"

"Giving a facial?"

"No. Not for me at least. But to make a woman squirt uncontrollably. To satisfy her so thoroughly that she loses control over her body and then cum deep into her waiting pussy." I kissed her. "I take your squirting as a compliment so don't you ever dare apologising for it again," I added.

We lay in bed, chatting comfortably until sleep took us a short time later.

***

The next morning I had gone to train with the friends that had helped moving Beverly's flat. When I returned Beverly had finally got out of bed and sat on the balcony drinking her morning coffee, reading on her tablet.

"Bev, I want to take you on a small trip today. Make sure you wear sneakers, no flip flops or the like. We'll have to climb a ladder."

"Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise. We're leaving in thirty minutes, I'll just take a quick shower."

"But if I don't know where we are going, I don't know how to dress," she complained.

"Nobody will see you there except for me. A pair of jeans, any shirt and sneakers will do."

Half an hour later we left in the C70. I had opened the roof to let sun shine down on us and ease my mood. Beverly chatted animatedly trying to lure the target of the trip out of me. She soon noticed that my replies became shorter and I became tense. Sensitive as she was, she reacted to this observation by avoiding all topics where she knew I reacted intensively. Another twenty minutes later, I drove into a turnout on top of a cliff overlooking the lake and parked the car. I exited the Volvo and Beverly followed quietly. I approached the edge of the cliff, held onto the rail which had been installed here.

"Stan, why are we here?"

"It was here. This is the very place where my beloved Sandra and my adored twins, Cecile and Matthew were murdered," my voice broke.

"Oh, Stan. My love." Beverly rushed closer and embraced my vigorously from behind. My whole body started shaking from the fight as my grief and the monster inside fought for supremacy. The monster's power had been weakened by the weeks of talking with Doctor Fish and the unconditional love that Beverly had heaped upon me but it was still there. It was not yet prepared to give up on its revenge.

I dropped to my knees, screaming out my rage. A rage that was directed at the murderers as much as at the monster inside. Beverly walked around me to stand in front of me, took my head and held it against her body.

"Thank you for sharing this with me, my love."

"There is more."

"More?" she looked around.

I raised and walked towards a gully and press a button on a small remote I had on my key ring. The cover slid away and a ladder extended from the opening. I started to climb down.

"Please, follow me."

She climbed down after me. It was only four metres so we quickly arrived at the bottom. I pushed the button on my remote again and the ladder retracted and the cover slid over the opening again, establishing the disguise of this shrine.

We had entered a small artificial cave. The end of the ladder was on one side of it. The cave was roughly four metres along the front of the cliff and just about a metre and a half deep. It was just high enough to stand. Along the back wall stood three nondescript stainless-steel containers on marble pedestals. The front wall consisted of a window overlooking the lake. I slowly walked past the three containers. As I passed the first urn I kissed the tips of my fingers and pressed them on it. I repeated the process for the two other urns.

"I had this place built by an out-of-town company shortly after I was cleared from the charges by the court. I blackmailed the county to allow it in exchange for not going public with the whole story and not blowing their cover story of how the police defeated the gang. I wouldn't have done it anyhow but they didn't know. You are the first person I've ever taken here. You are the only other person who knows this place exists. Not even Patrick knows. I wanted you to see this place. I wanted you to meet my family."

"I don't know what to say," Beverly whispered, her hands pressed on her mouth and lower face.

"Don't worry. I am fully aware of the fact that they are dead. Being an atheist, I do not think that their souls or something are floating around here. But this is my memorial for Matthew," I pointed to the urn closest to Beverly, "Sandra," I pointed to the middle one, "and Cecile," the last one.

"I know with absolute certainty, beyond even the slightest shadow of a doubt that, that if they could, Sandra, Cecile and Matthew would rejoice that I have finally found somebody new to love and to share my life and my future with. That's why I brought you here to meet them because on every of one of their birthdays I come here. And I will continue to do so because despite the love we share, I still love them with unabated intensity."

"Of course, my love," Beverly replied with tears running down her cheeks.

"Please don't think that this belittles our love or our relationship because just the opposite is the case. That you have been able to find a place next to them is in my eyes a miracle. For the last four years I thought this impossible."