The Moray Eel: A New Direction

Story Info
Madeline choose a new and radical path.
4.4k words
4.45
2.3k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now time to go back to Pandemonium. Driving there was far more easier than the last time when she was 46 kilograms heavier and had less muscle. She no longer felt too big to be in her car, so everything was easier. When she went from her car to the brothel she could see people looking at her like they used in the past. Madeline was back at being a hot woman making men horny and women envious.

After looking at her from head to toe, Pamela welcomed her in a very warm way even hugging her like she was an old friend.

- Madeline! I'm so glad to see you back. You really did a wonderful work. Few people has succeeded to do what you did. Congratulations. Doctoresse M will see you.

Like the previous time the Doctoresse was wearing a white outfit and a white mask with dark lens to hide the eyes.

- Take you outfit off. I want to see the result of our work.

Madeline obeyed and took it all, showing her perfect body.

- Congratulations Madeline. Your body is now one I can work on. But are you ready to lose what you worked for? Because if you go through the whole process, you will no longer be beautiful according to the standards of common people. And it will be permanent.

- I know what I want. I am ready. I have been ready for months.

- I can give you a month to think about it.

- I don't need it.

- This is what I was expecting. Follow me. No need to dress.

M lead Madi to a room that looked like a gynecologist place. There two bimbo nurses were waiting.

- Sit.

Madi sat on the gynecologist chair.

- I will work on your nipples and sex lips. For that I will pierce them and put rings. Those rings will be used later. Do you understand?

- Yes. Please do it!

One of nurse shaved Madeline intimacy and then put a cold gel on her pussy and nipples. M took a piercing machine looking like a gun and grab Madi's left breasts.

- Are you ready for this?

- Yes.

There was a metallic noise and Madi felt like a sharp but very short pain. Her left nipple was pierced and M put a ring through the hole. When M pierced her right nipple, Madi felt her body becoming warmer.

When it comes to her sex lips, Madeline was red with excitation and she could feel her womanhood becoming wet. As M was piercing her she got more and more excited. She was ashamed of being horny in such situation but at the same time the feeling of shame made her more excited. When she heard for the 10th time the sound of the piercing machine Madeline screamed and had spasms as a powerful orgasm hit her. The intensity of the pleasure left her weak and barely conscious.

- Pamela will give you what is needed and explain you how to use it. Take your time to rest before going back home. I will see you in 3 months. Good bye.

As M said Pamela gave Madi several products like creams, disinfectant and others and explained her how to use it to help the healing around her piercing.

It was back at home that Madeline started to really feel pain. It was like a burn in her nipples and sex lips. At first it was not that uncomfortable but soon it became stronger, almost unbearable. That night she did not sleep well.

When she awoke the pain was almost gone. After having her breakfast she had to do the medical cares where the piercing had been made. While doing so she took, for the first time, the time to really watch her piercings. There was one in each nipples and 8 in her intimate lips. They were 4 on her left lip, 4 on the right one. She looked at them with a mix of repulsion and fascination. To her her pussy now looked in a way obscene and she was excited by it.

When she resumed doing sport the feeling was weird. She could feel the rings moving and rubbing on her outfit according to her moves. Since it was not totally healed sometimes it was almost painful and sometimes it was pleasant if not exciting. As the wounds healed there was more excitation and pleasure than pain.

During those 3 months Madeline did no cam show and did not go to the porn cinema. She followed her diet and sportive routine like the disciplined one she was.

When she was back at Pandemonium, M checked her piercings carefully.

- It's healing well. I can see you did what you had to do as I expected. I will see you in 3 months. It should be totally healed and we will be able to go to the next level.

Madi returned to her routine. She felt good and very impatient to discover the next level M was talking about.

People around her were very nice to her since she was now very beautiful again. And her attitude had really changed, she was no longer treating people with contempt. She did not notice it at first but when she did she thought it was due to Simone influence.

She used her free time to works on the fund for Simone and this times it went pretty well. Madeline felt like her mind was sharper since she was back in shape. The trimester was uneventful and soon she was back again at Pandemonium.

M was satisfied.

- Very good. We can go to the next step. You will have a new sportive routine. It will learn you to move like the animal you are. And we will put those rings at use. You will suspend weights on them regularly and use specials creams on the parts pierced. From now you no longer wear bra. No need to explain the result.

- it will deform my sex and breasts I suppose.

- Know that after the 6 months limit it won't be possible to reverse the changes except by using surgery.

Madeline was looking at M in a stupid way, her face was red and she felt her intimacy getting wet.

- Do you understand?

- Huh? Oh yes. Sorry.

- So what is your decision Madeline Dumay?

- I will do it. This is what I want.

- Pamela will give you more details and make you sign the papers.

Pamela gave a lot of papers to sign to Madi. She read everything. Basically it was freeing M from any responsibility about anything that could happen while following the new program. After Pamela gave her a parcel, in it there were weights, cream tubes and a paper with an URL and access codes.

- Your destiny is in your hands Madeline. It's up to you to become who you really are.

Back at home she logged on the site. There, there were videos showing a masked woman with the body of a dancer showing movements and a way to walk that was quite animalistic. There were too specific muscular and flexibility exercises.

During the a whole day Madeline was in her thoughts.

- No reverse possible except by surgery after 6 months... This is time it could be permanent. This is what I want. To be changed in an ugly way. That my body reflect how I am inside. So why hesitate?

The hesitation was short, the day after she read the instructions and started her first session. First she took all her outfit to be nude, then she hooked the weight on her rings. The weight were not that heavy but the feeling was strange. When she stood up her breasts were pulled down and she felt her intimate lips being stretched. When she walked it was even stranger but it was not painful.

She started to do her exercises that, to her, looked like dance ones. Basically it was moving alternating different stances and ways to walk, from walking standing straight to all the four. Moving was not that easy. The weight and the way they balanced changed things a bit.

Going all the four was probably giving the most obscene show with her breasts pulled by the weights that were almost touching the floor. So for Madeline doing those exercises was harder than expected.

After half an hour she had to unhook the weights, as recommended, since her breasts and sex were becoming painful. Without the weights doing the second half of the session was pretty easy.

After the session she put creams on her womanhood and her breasts that were sensitive. The cream for the breasts was not the same than the other and she was warned to not exchange one for the other. While doing so she looked at her body. It was the same than before starting, the one of a beautiful fitness model.

- Patience and work are the keys.

That evening she resumed doing cam shows. She had not done any since her body was pierced. As she expected in 6 months her fan base had disappeared.

- Time to start again from nothing.

She had a wicked smile while updating her profile with pictures of her piercings. After the update she did a live show that she recorded to put it on pay per view. At first she was not sure about how she would feel while using her dildo in her pierced pussy. She started slow, very slow. But she was pleased to feel that the rings were actually enhancing the dildo stimulation.

- Oh fuck yeaa!

She had no spectator but her excitation was high and she orgasmed several times. After those months when she could only play with her clitoris, due to the fact the her pierced parts were too sensitive, it was like being freed from a prison. She screams so loud when having her pleasure that she could almost be heard from outside. She had a tired smile.

- I have found my new daily routine.

Days after days she repeated the same routine. To her satisfaction during her exercises she could keep the hooks for longer times. After three weeks she decided.

- I need a reward, a great reward.

The Saturday that followed she was back at the porn cinema. Like for the cam show she had not been there for six months. There were only 2 men, the usual kind of guys hanging there: in their fifties and out of shape.

Needless to say that they had a large smile when they saw Madi entering the room. To them she was a dream coming true. Seeing such a beauty coming there was just unbelievable. She smiled at them and said in very vulgar way.

- Hello guys, it's your lucky day.

Just after finishing her sentences she starts to take her outfit off. They stared at her while she was doing so. They approached of her. She sat on a couch and spread her legs revealing her pierced pussy.

One of the men stared at it in a way clearly revealing he was not at ease with it. The other had too a revealing expression on his face showing he was very excited by what he saw.

He took his pants off, put a condom on his hard sex and pushes it directly in Madi's pussy to fuck her. Like with other men she met there in the past it was not making love it was fucking. He just wanted to empty his balls and he wouldn't miss the opportunity to do it in such a beautiful woman. To him that woman could only be a depraved one because beautiful as she was she could have any man she wanted. She was probably a sex addict or a pervert of a sort to come in that porn cinema to fuck with men like him.

He tried to take time to enjoy that fine pervert bitch, slowing down every time he felt he was close, trying to concentrate and something else to delay his pleasure. Madeline felt waves of pleasure despite the fact he was not a good lover. To her great pleasure, as experienced with the dildo, the rings on her intimate lips were adding new pleasant sensations.

After 10 minutes of intercourse her fucker could no longer resist and emptied his balls grunting like an animal. To him that bitch moaning of pleasure while watching him in the eyes with a lusty grin what too much.

- Oh fuckkkk! Take that bitch!

Madi had a smile of satisfaction even if she did not reach orgasm. She loved to see the man losing his fight to last long because she was too beautiful for him. Mixed with the feeling of downgrading herself by letting him do her it got her very excited.

The show seemed had to turn off the other man unease and turn on his lust. When Madi's fucker took his cock out of her, he was ready: hard and with a condom on his virility. He was to ask when she said.

- Come.

He did not need to be told twice and he did not wait to push his sex in the opened and used pussy. Despite looking shy and not ease seeing her piercings at first, that one was quite rougher than the previous one. He fucked Madeline with his full strength, using all his body weight. She was surprised but in a pleasant way. The way he was banging her was exactly what she was needing.

- Fuck yes! That's it! Fuck you dirty fucker!

He fucked her like a crazy. The intercourse was shorter than the previous one but it's roughness made Madi reached the orgasm just a few seconds before the man filled the condom with his semen. He retired himself from her, took his clothes on and left without a word. No other man came, Madi spend her time playing with herself until it was time for the place to close.

Back at home, after a shower, she headed to her bed. Before sleeping, she spend her time legs spread watching her pierced pussy with pleasure. That night she slept very well. Madi kept the habit of the monthly check. Her weight was stable and she looked even more toned. She looked carefully at her pussy and breasts. They looked fine. In fact she looked hotter than ever.

- Patience Madi. Patience and work. It's only a month. M said it takes 6 months to reach the no return point.

The month that followed it was with her usual work ethic that she continued her training. In the middle of the month she could bear the weights during the whole training session.

- Today I try the heavier ones.

First she hooked the weights on her nipples. Her breasts were directly bend toward the floor. With those weights there was no way they could defy gravity proudly as they usually do. It took some minutes for Madi to get used to it. She knew that the show was grotesque. Her perfect fitness model like body was deformed by the weights pulling her breasts down.

It was with excitation that she hooked the weights to her pussy rings. She almost had an orgasm when her intimate lips were pulled too in the most grotesque way. Like the first time she used the previous weights she had to remove them after half an hour of working out. After the session her nipples and pussy lips were a bit sensitive. That day more than the other, she used the creams very carefully and massaged herself with it during a long time.

The day that followed she worked on the fund she had created for Simone. It was not generating a lot of money but it was enough to help Simone to maintain her modest way of life. When she offered it and explained to Simone how it worked the old woman was both moved and not at ease.

- This is so kind but I can't accept it. This is your money. You already helped me so much and without asking me anything in return.

- Please take it. You did more for me than you think. And this is only the second time in my life I use my professional skills to do something good. Please take it.

Simone finally accepted, she was so moved that she had tears in eyes.

The ritual of the monthly check came. The weight had not moved at all but Madi could see after a close examination that the body had slightly changed. Her musculature looked a bit less massive and more flexible. Her pussy and breasts kept looking the same or the changes were too minor to be noticed. She looked disappointed.

- I have to keep working and being patient I guess.

To her satisfaction after only some few weeks she could go to the next level, changing her weights for heavier ones. She felt her breasts pulled and tackled on her torso on their whole lower face. In a way she felt like something in her breasts had stopped to resist to the pulling. The new weights when hooked to her pussy lips pulled them more than ever.

When she moved she could felt more than with the previous weights how pulled were her pierced body parts. She could feel the pulling strength varying according to her movements. Curiosity and excitation lead her to the bathroom where she looked at herself in the mirrors. What she saw could have be shown in a freak show.

Madeline's face was red with excitation. She sat on the floor, opened her legs and started to play with her womanhood.

- My god, it's so disgusting. I look so much like a freak. Why it's exciting me so much? I was degrading myself for punishment but now it excites sexually to do so. I have deteriorated my mind as much as my body.

She started to masturbate violently: pinching her clitoris, filling her pussy with her fingers without any care. At the height of her excitation she pounded her own womanhood with a fist moaning loud.

- Take that slut! Ohhh mmmh. Say...Fuck! Aaahhh! Bye to your tight oohhh cunt!

Madeline abused herself during almost an hour. When she finished, she was lying on the floor tired and like broken. That day she did not the sportive routine as she should have.

The day that follows she resumed following her routine with dedication. And dedication was needed indeed, since she really felt the weights pulling on her rings. Even after taking them off the feeling of being stretched lasted for hours and there were like growing pains. She felt that her body was transforming.

That month was hard, she always trained to pain. It was mostly on the lower part of her breasts that she felt it. Like something there was stretched to the breaking point and breaking slowly a part after the other at each training session. It was with the same dedication that she did her almost daily cam show.

Slowly she attracted a new fan base, those fans were more in extreme things and she liked it. To her pleasure they often asked her for rough things. During almost all her cam session she would stuff her intimacy with as many dildos she could. She did it even during her period and there were some perverts among her fans that really loved it.

Every Saturday evening, except during her period, she was at the porn cinema having sex with any man. The only ones she refused were the ones that looked to have a bad illness or who wanted to do it bareback.

The monthly check gave her the satisfaction to see that her breasts were no longer proudly defying gravity as they used to be, even if they were not sagging. They looked less full and firm too. She slapped them with a wicked smile.

- Work pays. In 3 months it will be irreversible. Irreversible!

Getting some results reinforced Madeline's will and she worked with even more discipline. She missed no training session and followed the program seriously. She did follow her cam show and porn cinema routine with the same seriousness, like it was a part of her transformation. And in a way it did, since never in the past she would have even think to do such depraved things.

The men who came at the porn cinema were calling her while talking to each other as the "pierced slut". Almost every perverts of the city and around it knew about her: the pierced slut that would do any one and almost anything. Doing her cost only the entrance to the cinema and she was ok for things that even a whore would not do.

Most thought she was crazy and needed a shrink, but no one would suggest her to do so since finding such a beautiful nasty slut was hard if not impossible. For some it was like the opportunity of a life time for such a quality fuck. None of them would believed that she used to be a high ranked bankster and to belong to the upper class. Madi was conscious of all that but if she did care it was only because it was fueling her excitation. Now she loved more than ever the feeling of degradation.

To her satisfaction the training seemed to work finer than ever, it seemed to her that she could feel at every session her breasts being altered. It was like what was making them defying gravity was progressively broken.

The monthly check confirmed her feeling, her breasts were becoming saggy, less firm and looked more and more empty. When the 6 months limit was reached they were just empty flat things sagging so much that the nipples were pointing to the floor. On her dancer like body the result was really weird. Her pussy lips too had changed, they were now stretched in a grotesque way.

Her cam show followers noticed those changes too. They had many hypothesis about it, the most popular was that it was the result of the way she was abusing her body during the show. There were rumors too, saying that she was whoring herself for extreme sado masochistic sessions.

12