The Moray Eel: A New Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was true was that, since she started to do cam shows, she had many offers to prostitute herself and those offers were becoming more and more extremes. She never answered to any since she thought it was too dangerous and she had no will to end dead or worse.

It was some few days after the 6 months limit that she received a phone call from Pamela to plan a meeting at Pandemonium with Doctoresse M. Pamela was very friendly with her but M was as usual cold and professional even if she was not unpleasant with her.

- As expected Madeline you did a good work. The program worked very well, your breasts are now empty sagging things. The weights and the cream broke all the skin tissues in a definitive way. As for your intimate lips, that are definitively deformed, there is no going back except by an heavy surgery. How do you feel?

- I feel very good. I feel as I was more myself. I can't wait to go to the next level.

- The next level will change your face in way that you will no longer look normal according to common standards. If you go through it, know that the only place where you will be able to live will be Pandemonium. And here there is only one work you can do to pay your food: prostitution. And believe me what we do here is seen as extreme by most people. You will perhaps have an opportunity to use your skills as a former business banker if you prove yourself capable to help me to do good investments. But you will not escape from being sexually exploited. You have to make the most life changing decision you have ever had to. Take your time.

- The decision is already made. Just gave me some few months to sell my house and to make sure the only friend I ever had will have all she needs and I will be back.

Back at home Madeline contacted one of the top french real estate agent. The mission she gave her was simple: to find clients for the house. But Madi wanted to sell it to good people that would be friendly with Simone and take care of her. Madeline was ready to lower the price, in fact she did not care about the money, the only thing she cared about was her friend Simone.

It took 3 months to find a young couple, they had a 3 years old daughter and were expecting a little boy. All the investigations did by the estate agent lead to the conclusion that they were good people, very friendly and always ready to help people around them. They were more than happy to find a house at such a low price since they did not had a lot of money.

One of the first thing Madeline did was to make them meet Simone. She was happy to see that they and the old woman immediately had a friendly connection. But she could see sadness in Simone eyes. Simone really cared about her, she already knew it, but reading the sadness in the old woman's eyes made it more real.

The time of the separation came, it was hard for Madeline to see the only person she had ever cared about crying.

- I know I will never see you again Madi. I don't blame you, I knew it would happened sooner or later. I have always know you destiny was not to stay here. Please take care of yourself. I love you child.

- I love you too Simone.

They hugged each other in the most affectionate way. Madeline kept herself from crying until she was alone in her car. There she cried like she had never cried in her life.

12