The Moray Eel: Deeper in Corruption

Story Info
Maddy goes deeper in self corruption.
4.2k words
3.93
2.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last week end of that month, on Saturday, Maddy did something unusual after thinking the whole morning. That afternoon she went shopping, she bought a razor, shaving cream and a cheap dress. The dress size was a big size compared to what she used to wear months ago.

At home she shaved her legs. She had not done it by herself for years and the result was far from looking professional. She wondered about doing the same about her hairy pussy but finally kept it as it was, very hairy.

During the whole afternoon she looked both anxious and excited and when she sat in her car after diner her hands were trembling.

- Calm down. You will just have good time. The kind of good time fat cows like you deserve.

When she entered the sex shop, Madeline was doing her best to not tremble head to toes. The sex shop owner greeted her as the last time in the most polite way.

- Good evening.

- Good evening.

It was with a shaking hand that she showed money to him.

- I want to go to the cinema. To... To watch movies.

- It's free for women.

Madi had to control herself to take the stairs up. She looked worried as she was wandering in the bad part of the city. She walked in corridor, which had, on one side, several cabins. Some were opened some others not. On the other side were some small rooms with sofas. At end of the corridor there was the porn cinema, she entered in it.

There were about 3 rows of 5 armchairs and along the wall sofas. In the cinema there were 2 men, in their forties, who were watching a movie in which a blond with huge fake breasts was having sex with 3 men. One of the watchers was rubbing his crotch with a lusty grin, the other was staring at the screen.

When they saw her, one smiled and the other, whose eyes almost popped out of his head, tried to do as if he barely saw her. She sat on the front range, there was one chair between her on the man who was rubbing his crotch. Both men started to peep at her.

Madeline looked nervous and she indeed was. It was her fist time in such a place, and to her those men looked like ugly perverts. After some minutes, that she felt as being an eternity, the man near her asked her.

- The movie is good, huh?

- Yes.

There was a minute of silence and the man said.

- I would love to be with them.

- Who wouldn't?

He looked a bit embarrassed.

- I was to. You know? Play with it. You don't mind?

She tried to hide her surprise and a grin of disgust.

- Not at all. Do what you have to do.

The man took his half flaccid sex out of if pants and started to masturbate. Now it was Madi who peeped at him while doing as she was only watching the movie. She was not used to see in real such an average Joe doing something sexual.

All the men she had seen in a sexual activity before were very handsome ones. The man sex got hard fast and after several minutes he saw that Madi was peeping at him.

- Like the show?

Madi blushed.

- Well... Yes.

- You can come closer if you wanna. It's all yours.

He was smiling. Madeline was not smiling at all, she was nervous and under a stress caused by a powerful tension between disgust and excitation. And the excitation was something she was having hard time to admit. How could she be excited by such a man in such a place? It was so far below her standards.

But she was not who she used to be with her ugly haircut and color, the cheap outfit, the weight she gained and her mouth smelling tobacco. She stood and sat next to the man, who had a lusty smile on his face.

Madi stared at the stroked sex before approaching a shy hand of it to finally grab it. The man moaned of pleasure when she started to stroke his sex slowly. After a good minute of stroking he moaned.

- Mhhh, if you wanna do, ohhh, anything else with that, ahhhh, cock...

Madeline stood and took a condom in the box of free ones that was in the cinema. She was trembling so much that she had difficulties to open the package, when done she knelt and put the condom on the man hard sex. She saw that the other man was staring at them.

She knelt and took the cock in her mouth tasting the rubber. In the past she rarely did fellatio and when she did it was with a tested and trusted partner so that she did not have to taste rubber. Madi started to suck the cock, at the same time she felt her pussy dripping with enough intimate juices to ruin her panties. She sucked with more and more hunger taking more and more of the hard penis in her mouth.

- Oh yess baby. Ooohhh my fucking god!!!!!

He had spasms and filled the condom with sperm. Madeline was excited and disappointed and it could be read on her face.

- Sorry that was too good. You sucked me so good. I'm really sorry babe.

The other man raised his arm like a schoolboy in a class room.

- Madame, I can help if you want. I promise I'll do my best.

The way she answered surprised Madeline herself.

- So lose no time. Take a condom and come.

She did not need to say it twice, he immediately obeyed. Madi removed her panties and lift her dress up, she bend on the chair offering her hairy pussy in the most obscene way.

The man penetrated her directly after putting the condom on and started to fuck her with delight. It was fucking not making love. Both were just here to satisfy their sexual needs like animals. Madeline, who had not had a man for more than a year, was moaning loud. She needed this so much. She was so horny that even being fucked by such a man was a pleasure. She was moving her hips to literally fuck her pussy on the man's cock.

He was fucking her in a merciless way just sometimes slowing down to not cum too early. He wanted to give that bitch an orgasm to remember. Despite not being a first class lover, after minutes of sex, he smiled when he heard Madi moaned so loud that he was almost sure she was orgasming.

- Are you cumming? Are you cumming?

- Yes! Yes!

- My turn. Arghhh!

After filling the condom, he took his already half flaccid sex out.

- Thank you baby, that was so good. I hope you liked.

- Yes. Now I have to go.

They put there outfit on in silence and Madi quited the place walking fast. When she walked past the owner, he asked on a worried tone.

- All is ok?

- Yes it is.

- Ok. Seeing you I thought there was a problem.

She faked a smile.

- Not at all. I'm just not yet used to such... encounters.

- Ok.

- Good bye.

- Good bye, have a good night.

Driving her car was not easy. What had just happened was repeating itself in her mind like an endless movie. When at home, the first thing she did was to light a cigarette.

- My god what I have done? Let such lowlifes fuck me. I must be crazy. I enjoyed it!

She went in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirrors while smoking. Seeing the lovely, healthy blond she was some months ago in that reflection was not easy.

- Don't be surprised idiot. That's what you deserve. Ugly as you are you can not pretend to have better. Your body knows it.

The Sunday after was the day of the usual monthly check. The gain was again of 7 kilograms. The whole gain since moving house of 24 kilograms. She had now a weight of 87 kilograms for a height of 1,73 meters. It was now more than obvious that she was overweight.

- At that rhythm only two months to reach 100 kilos. Since my body asks for cigarettes and alcohol when it's time I supposed I am already addicted.

She laughed.

- Soon I will be an alcoholic fat cow addicted to cigarettes.

When she looked in the mirror. She saw that her teeth were a more yellow than the previous month. But again what made her really ugly was the hair cut and color.

The following days life resumed its course until Wednesday. That day, while working outside, Madi heard some noise coming from the other side of the street. She saw a woman in her seventies struggling with a fallen trash can which content was spread all over the sidewalk. The old women was having trouble to move, especially to bend her back.

Madeline did something that was unusual for her, she walked toward the old woman and asked her.

- Do you need some help?

Despite the good education her parents gave her, it was probably the first time in her adult life that Madeline was offering her help without hoping to earn something from it.

- Yes, if you don't mind. With those damned rheumatismss I can't even clean that mess.

- Ok, just a minute.

She went to her house and was back some few minutes later with a broom and a shovel. Madi put all the trash back in the can and cleaned the sideways the best she could. The old woman was very happy.

- Thank you. I was not able to do it. Come at home I have tea and cakes. My name is Simone.

Madeline accepted the offer. In fact she was surprised by her own reaction. Helping and accepting the invitation, she would have never done that before.

Simone was walking like a robot, like her whole body was stiff. She was a short woman, slightly overweight, her hair were permed in way that was typical of grannies. She was wearing a blouse that looked like it was bought in the ninety forties.

Like Madi's house, Simone house had been built in the seventies but it seemed to be stuck in the late nineties. The whole property was clean but all was old and for some parts needed to be repaired or changed.

Madi spend more than an hour talking with Simone. Whereas she spoke only about generalities like the weather, the old woman talk a lot about her life. Her husband died fifteen years ago and her neighbours who used to help her moved five years ago. She barely knew the news ones since they did not try to socialize.

When Madi decided to go back home, Simone gave her plate full of cakes and made her promise to come again to have a tea with her. When leaving Simone, Madeline was smiling.

- What is happening to me? I must be missing human interactions like her. Well after all why not? It's not as if I was looking for friends.

On Saturday Madi was nervous during the whole day. After diner she drove to the sex shop. Before leaving her car she lighted a cigarette.

- Better have one to relax.

After smoking she went to the sex shop. She was nervous but less, than the previous week. When she entered the porn cinema, the two men she met the previous week were there and there was a third one.

Like the two others he was looking like a very average Joe in his forties. The two she already knew smiles when they saw her entering the cinema. Madi sat next to the one she sucked the previous week. He lost no time.

- Last time was great. If you want to do it again it would be... You know...

He was rubbing his crotch and had an obscene smile on his face. Madi replied with an almost harsh tone.

- Put a condom on that and do me.

She stood, lift her dress and bend putting her hands on the chair. The man took his sex out of his pants, put a condom on it and pushed his hard penis into the offered bushy pussy. Madeline moaned of relief like she needed it more than anything else. He started to fuck Madi hard and deep taking pauses only to not cum.

- Fuck you 're so good mmh!

The other man that was there the week before came in front of her, his hard sex was out and he was stroking it. Madi saw him and he saw she was staring at his cock despite being fucked hard.

- You wanna suck. You wanna suck?

- Ohh mmmh, put ahhhh a condom ooohhh on.

He obeyed and then put his hard sex close enough to Madeline's face to be sucked. She took in her mouth but had difficulties to suck properly due to the hard fucking she was having. Despite that the man was rather happy.

The third man was losing nothing of the show. After minutes of hard fucking, the man doing Madi finally screamed of pleasure.

- Oh fuckkk yeaaaa, cummming!

After he took his sex out, Madi stopped to suck the other man.

- Come.

She lied on one of the couch and open her legs wide. The man entered directly in her and started immediately to fuck her. He was softer than the previous one but there was no tenderness, it was just fucking.

- I'm going to make you cum baby.

It was a matter of minutes before Madi was shook by an orgasm. Her, who had the finest lovers, was cumming being fucked in the most degrading way by a man so below her former standards that it was almost ridiculous. But obviously she was having pleasure and she was no longer the hot beauty she used to be.

While the man was fucking Madi hard the third one was staring at the show stroking his sex. The other finished grunting like an animal as he was filling the condom with sperm. When he took his cock out of the used pussy, Madi kept her legs opens, the third man was staring at her womanhood like his eyes were to pop out of his head. She said to him.

- Don't stay here, put a condom and come.

He was so excited and eager to have sex with her that he was trembling and had difficulties to put the condom on. Despite that he was fast between Madi's legs pushing his cock in her gaping pussy with a moan of delight.

Fourteen minutes later, she was leaving the place for her car. In the car, the first thing she did was to light a cigarettes. Now she always had a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in her handbag.

- Those dirty bastards they made me cum.

She told to her reflect in the car mirror.

- Get used to it lard ass. Now you will never have better. You have your Saturday plan now.

She laughed and drove home.

The days that followed she did not masturbate as wildly she used too. It was like she was sexually satisfied.

On Wednesday Madi helped Simone again like it was totally natural for her. Like the last time she ended at the old woman's home eating cakes and drinking tea. To her own surprise she offered Simone to help her to repair and renovate what needed to be.

The only afterthought in her offer was that all the work that could be done in her house was done. She feared boredom more than anything else, even if she was less dynamic than she used to be. When she was moving she could feel the extra weight slowing her, she got out of breath faster and all needed more efforts to be done. The cigarettes were not helping either, she felt like her lungs were less efficient.

When she went home after more than an hour talking with Simone she was smiling.

- What I am doing? She is just a old loser. Well... At least the work will keep me busy.

The days that followed, Simone and her inspected the whole property to see what needed to be repaired and what they were able to do by themselves with Simone modest pension. On Friday the work started. Simone did her best to help, but with her lack of knowledge about DIY and her rheumatisms she was not very efficient.

Usually that would have got on Madi's nerves, but curiously she did not care and even had indulgent smiles when seeing how the old lady was clumsy. The only pauses that Madeline took were to have cigarettes and to eat following her regimen strictly except for the alcohol. The old woman insisted so much about alcohol drinking being dangerous while using tools such as saw that Madi obeyed her. She could feel the need for a drink teasing her when she could not drink according to her usual schedule.

When Saturday came Madi was disappointed, she was having her menstrual period so going at the sex shop was not an option. Actually her periods were less regular than they used to be and in fact less and less regular as she was gaining weight. During almost the whole day she was moody.

- Porn and dildos every evening. The fuck with that! How to make it hotter?

It her took hours of thinking before going to a shop where she bought a carnival mask covering only the upper part of her face.

Back at home, she modified her account on one of the porn site to be able to broadcast in the webcams section. She was so excited and anxious that she almost skipped the diner. She prepared her bed by putting several layer of towels on it. After she put her sex toys on the bed at hand reach and then tested her webcam to be sure it was set right to film her on the bed.

Her hands were trembling when she put the mask on and logged in the site. The presentation she wrote was short "fat bitch dildoes her menstruating cunt". She switched the webcam on, started the streaming and sat on the bed. She could watch what the cam was filming.

What she saw was an overweight nude woman with grey hair who could be in her late forties. The sight made her wet and she started to tease her clitoris with a dildo. There was no one watching her stream when she finally pushed the dildo in her pussy in the most obscene way. As she was dildoing herself hard the menstrual blood started to drip out from her pussy. Her show finally attracted some few curious ones. When she reached her first orgasm there were 6 people watching her and there was blood everywhere on her tights and on the towels.

After the orgasm she pushed an anal plug in her ass and typed on the keyboard asking if the spectators wanted to see more. The answers were positive, so she pushed the dildo back in her blood dripping pussy to fuck herself aggressively. Madi fucked her pussy during a whole hour, even using lubricant to be able to do it longer.

When she stopped she was a total mess and she was so tired that she just switched the computer off and fell asleep on the bloody towels. When she awoke her lower belly and her tights were partially covered with dry blood and so were the towels. The whole room was smelling sex, sweat and blood. It was like a robot that she had a shower, put the towels into the washing machine and cleaned the room.

- What the hell did I do?

She stood immobile thinking during a whole minute.

- Just what you deserve bitch. And be honest, you loved it!

She laughed in an almost evil way. Now every times Madi masturbated she would do it masked and showing herself on the Internet.

The next Saturday she went at the sex shop. When she entered the small porn cinema 6 men where already here. There were the 3 men she knew and 3 other ones. All stared at her when she entered and some of them smiled. There was no doubt that they were hoping she would come, the word about her had probably spread.

She smiled too and took her dress off before going on one of the couch. The 3 men she already knew moved toward her with a lusty grin on their face. The cocks were soon out of the pants and condoms were put on. One of the men sat near her and she bend to suck him while another one penetrated her pussy to fuck her. Like the other times it was just fucking like wild animals and it was obvious that Madi was taking pleasure in it. She was sucking like a crazy and moving her lower body to fuck her pussy hard on the sex fucking it.

The man she was sucking did not resist long before emptying his balls into the condom. When he left the couch the third one she knew sat at the same place, she took his protected sex in mouth directly to suck him. When the one fucking Madi was done the man she was sucking took his place. The 3 new guys were losing nothing of the show and so no one was watching the porn movie. One of them got closer and took his penis out to masturbate, the 2 others did not wait long before doing the same. When the one fucking Madi took is half flacid cock out of her well fucked pussy the three men looked at each others. Madi, her legs wide opened point her finger at one of them.

- What are you waiting for? Put a fucking condom on and come to fuck me.

The guy was so eager to fuck her that he almost fell when taking his pants off. When he penetrated her he had a long moan of satisfaction. The other sat on each side of Madi and she took a cock in each hand to stroke them. As her fucker was taking her harder and rougher she was having hard time stroking the others. Her pussy was now so sensitive that she was having waves or orgasms hitting her.

12