The Moray Eel: Deeper in Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men fucked her one after the others. Despite that fact there were very average lovers they made her moaned of pleasure. When she went back to her car she was walking in a weird way, a bit like a rider who has spend to much time horse riding.

Back at home, she went directly to her bed without taking a shower, without even smoking a cigarette. Going to the porn cinema every Saturday, when she had not her menstrual period, became a part of Madi's routine. The week-end that followed 9 guys where there for her. She let them all fuck her.

The time of monthly check came. She was disappointed when she weighted herself : 92 kilograms. That meant she only gained 5 kilograms that month. She hoped to gain at least 7 kilograms like the other months.

The explanation about such a small gain were obvious: the work at Simone's house and her Saturday gang bangs were making her body use a lot of energy. There was too the fact she often had meals with Simone and those were far more healthy than the ones she used to have.

Despite that, when she looked at herself in the mirror she had the satisfaction to see that she looked really fatter than the last month. Her face was now fuller than ever with a double chin that was now visible. Her belly was obviously fat and she was not far from having rolls of fat on it. Her breasts, that months ago were defying gravity in the sexiest way, were now heavy and sagging. Her teeth were now yellow as the fingers she used to take the cigarette with when smoking. The effect of the tobacco on her face was visible too, despite the fat her face was like dry.

Due to the work she did her hands did not looked good, the nails were short or broken, there were callosities and like for the face the skin looked dry. She had a look at her ass and pussy. Due to the Saturday's gang bangs and the almost daily rough masturbation both looked like that they had just being used. She laughed.

- No one will ever tell you that you are tight bitch.

She could hear that her voice was now a little raspy due to the cigarettes and the alcohol.

- You start to sound like a old crone. Don't worry soon that voice will be as trashy as you are.

12