The Moray Eel: The Long Way Back

Story Info
Madeline continue her regime to get back in shape.
7.5k words
4.4
1.1k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the fourth month there was something new in what she received: an electro massage device. The massages were taking even a biggest part in the program. She had to do it at least 3 times a day and it took a lot of time. She had to use the roll, the electrical device and to use her hands and a special cream. According to the instruction book doing them was very important.

There was less proteins in her the meals. The fact her senses of smell and taste were coming back made her pretty optimistic. She felt that it would becoming less difficult than the previous months. The only thing that was bothering her is that the satisfaction she got from succeeding in her diet was not as big as she thought.

To see her hard work and effort rewarded was nice, but losing weight and not drinking and smoking gave her no satisfaction at all. But she knew she had to do it and that it was possible to go back if the Doctoress M offer ended being a bad one.

Her optimism received literally a cold shower the next time she had to walk. There was a lot of rain the night before and the day was rainy too even if it was less than during the night. Just going out took a lot of will. Outside it was cold and the humidity made it colder. To motivate herself, she kept repeating in her mind:

- I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

And she did it, she went to the fitness trail and started to walk. It was hard, very hard, the rain was cold and the trail was muddy. It was so muddy that it was hard to not slip and fall. She was cautious and did her best and became confident in her capacity to do it. Perhaps too confident in fact, after 1 kilometer she slipped and fell in the mud flat on her huge belly. She had just the time to put her hands first to avoid to have her face hitting hard the ground.

Despite that she felt a pain in her nose and some blood dripping form it. She rolled on her back and stayed there in a state of shock. When she came back to her senses she sat. She touched her nose, there was a bit of pain, but it didn't seem to be broken. She could felt that she was covered and partially drenched with muddy water, it was cold and uncomfortable. She looked around herself, her sticks were reachable so she took them.

She did several attempt to stand but it was so slippy that even with the sticks she did not succeeded. So she deciding to move sitting out of the path where there was more vegetation and less mud. She felt like a child and it was quite humiliating so she was glad that nobody was there to see her.

If the border of the pathway was for less slippy it was not very comfortable, there was dead leafs, fallen wood and thorn bushes. She could felt it hurting her through her outfit. There she succeeded to stand up. She had 500 meters to go to her car and the only option to not fall again was to walk on border of the trail in the brambles. Only 500 meters, she knew it would hurt a bit but she could do it. Madeline resumed walking. She could felt the thorns hitting her through her pants and ripping them.

When the 500 meters were done, she looked at her car that was some few meters away. She was supposed to do the whole trail again to follow her sportive program. The fat woman stayed there under the rain for at least minute.

- I am the fucking Moray Heel! I always do what I have to do to succeed.

She did a middle finger in the direction of her car and went for another 1,5 kilometers walking on the trail border. It was hard, it was cold, it was painful and she was soon out of breath, but she did not gave up acting like she was feeling nothing.

When she was back at her car after doing it she had a triumphal smiles on her face. If someone had been there, she or he would have thought to face a mad woman. Madi was wearing sportswear and a rain coat that were drenched and full of mud. The rain coat and the pants were partially ripped due to the brambles. Her face was muddy, there was blood under her nose and she was smiling like a maniac.

When she droves back home, the people who saw were indeed surprised and worried. When in her house she went directly to her bathroom. When she saw herself in the mirror she fell in tears. It took several minutes to calm herself down.

- Stop crying fat ass. You are where you wanted to be. This face is the face of determination.

She took her outfit, took a shower and then had a bath. With the tiredness she fell asleep in it. She woke up on hour later, the water was cold but she did not really felt it. Going out the bath was not an easy task, her whole body was painful. She felt like she had been thrown in a washing machine for a whole washing cycle. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was pale like a dead one, she looked tired and her legs were full of scratches.

That day she did no cam show and headed to bed at 9:00 pm and she fell asleep immediately. When she woke up, late in the morning, she was trembling, she had a running nose, was coughing, her throat was sore and her legs were weak. There was no doubt that she caught a bad cold. Just walking from her bed to the WC was quite a challenge. When she went to the kitchen to have a glass of water she was not far from falling several time. So that when she had to go back to her bed she did all the four.

- Fuck it! How ridiculous it is! I must look like a fat sow going like this.

She could see her fat breasts sagging and moving at the rhythm she was progressing all the four.

- I guess humiliation is a normal part of being such a low life.

She spend the whole day in bed, just leaving it to go to WC and have something to eat or to drink. In fact she did not felt any hunger at all even if her stomach was sometimes growling. The second day she was not better.

The third she was a bit better and she was lucky enough to have Simone giving a phone call to her. It was the day they were supposed to do the weekly shopping. The old woman came immediately to Madeline's house to take care of her. Madi was not used to it. Being in bed, useless, and being taken care of almost like a baby was strange and humiliating for her.

- I feel like a piece of shit. You should not be here feeding me like that.

- That can happen to anybody. And with the fact you quite smoking the weight you are losing, you will be soon more resistant. I am sure of it

Madeline was angry but Simone's friendship was too important for her to spend her anger on the old woman, but it was for her the most humiliating thing that happened to her since she changed her lifestyle.

Some few day later, when she was better she went shopping. She bought reinforced pants like the ones used by hunters and a more robust rain coat from a military surplus. The next time she went to walk the weather was rainy and windy but she was ready. Ready for almost anything. So when she started walking it was quite fast and with determination. While walking she saw people who were looking for mushroom, she said:

- Hello.

They looked at her as if they saw a ghost and walk far from her as fast they could. Madi was so surprised that she did not realize that she looked weird with her green camouflage pants, her khaki rain coat with the hood on her head and her scarf hiding her face. In fact if she had a knife in hand or a chainsaw they would had surely run screaming. Their reaction bothered Madeline during her whole walk. Never before, outside her job, anyone had walked from her with a worried grin.

It was when she was back at her car and watched herself in one of the car mirrors that she understood. At first she was surprised and then she started to laugh. She laughed louder and louder sounding like a maniac. When her laugh died she was in tears and almost out of breath.

- My God. I can't even remember when was the last time I laughed so much. Their faces it was priceless. They were afraid of me. So good.

It was time for the monthly check, that month she lost again 5 kilograms, her weight was not 96 kilograms. Looking at her body it was more than obvious that she lost weight. What was amazing was that, despite losing a total of 21 kilograms in four months, there was no skin excess. Was it due to the massages, the herbal tea or the progressive weight lose? Perhaps because of all these things. But one thing for sure Doctoress M weight lose method was efficient if not revolutionary.

Madeline now understood better why she had to sign a confidentiality contract covering even the diet method. She looked at her teeth, they were now almost as white as they were before she took smoking. Her hair color was back she was blond again and they had grow enough to have a better look than the ugly bob. There were scarcely any signs of pimples on her face.

- Six or seven months like that and I will be back to who I was.

She sighed.

- Anybody would be happy about it. But I am not. Being beautiful and hot again is not what I need.

And then came the sentence that became for Madi like a mantra the last months.

- M has better satisfy me.

She received a her monthly box. The content and the program were almost the same, there was more massages, again a bit less protein in the meals and the walk had to be longer.

Having lost a lot of weight Madeline had to almost change all her outfit since she didn't keep anything when she had to change due to her weight gain. To avoid any temptation she went to shops selling only outfit. Despite that the temptation was there when she drove next to a shop selling food and alcohol and near a tobacconist. She could felt the tension in her, the permanent teasing that was sometimes almost impossible to bear. But she was a hard worker, a woman of focus, someone who knew what she wanted and was ready to work hard for it.

She kept the habit to buy the cheapest and less sexy things possible. For the swimsuit she chose to go to the shop were she bought the blue one. When she entered the shop the two fake blond were there. They did not seem to recognize her at all. So things happened like it was a remake of her previous time there. The younger one came to her.

- Hello I am Louise, may I help you?

- Hello, I'm looking for a swimsuit. The blue one I bought three months ago is now too large for me.

Like three months ago, when Louise heard it she looked so surprised that for a second she had a cartoonish grin like her lower jaw was to fall on the floor.

- You? You are the client who bought us the extra size swimsuit?

- I am.

Louise's face turned red.

- But, but... You?

- Yes I have lost about twenty kilo.

Louise looked like an idiot. The previous time she had to go away to hide that she was laughing to tears due to the ridiculous incident that happened to Madeline. So she did not know what to expect from her. The other saleswoman, Patricia, took the lead.

- This is wonderful. In only three months, congratulations! Few women succeed to do something as incredible. Let's see what we have. Follow me.

This time there was more choice even if there were less than if she was less fat.

At the swimming pool people were no longer laughing in her back especially the lifeguards who saw her training hard weeks after weeks and lose weight. On the health trail the runner she met was more respectful too, he never forgot to greet her in a very polite way. Simone was too very impressed by Madi's feat and her will that look like an iron one for her.

All that boosted Madeline's confidence but it did mean that everything was easy. She was regularly feeling the craving for junk food, cigarettes and alcohol. She knew that if Simone was not with her for her weekly food supplying shopping she would probably give up and do something stupid.

Sexually things had been a bit flat the last weeks since tiredness and muscles soreness made her skip cam show sessions and made her going less at the porn cinema. Now that things looked to go better she resumed doing the cam shows almost every evening.

During the last months her fan base had progressively changed: the viewers whose fantasies were about fat women had progressively disappeared as she was losing weight. Despite having done it in a less regular way she saw, by doing a search on Internet, that she had build a small popularity on her own. Videos of her shows were shared on different sites and boards that were among the most infamous.

- Only 9 months of these shows to be known as a trash everywhere on the Internet. This is a success. I should have thought about that to that earlier. Perhaps I should consider doing it without a mask? This is definitively something I have the think about.

When she was back at the porn cinema there was every time at least 5 or 6 men waiting for her. Even if she had come there less, it was well know that there was a slut that came there sometime to let everyone fuck her. All the men who were too ugly, too poor to pay a prostitute and who dare to come there knew that. And it was true she let everybody do her, as a long condoms were used.

The only men she refused were those who were obviously carrying bad illness. But it was rare. To her doing it was the part of her downgrade that excited her more and more. Ugly ones, old ones everyone could go on her and her excitation was always higher than the disgust she felt for some of these men.

That evening they fucked her well and good, when she got out the place she was satisfied. Outside the owner was smoking a cigarette. Madi could smell it immediately. She took a deep breath to inhale the smoke coming from the cancer lollipop, as one of former colleague used to call cigarettes. The man asked.

- Are you ok?

She smiled.

- Yes, they did me good as usual.

- Want a cigarette?

The question struck Madeline like she had put her fingers into an electrical device. The time seemed to go slower and slower. A storm of questions started in her mind. The smoke smelt so good, but she was supposed to go back in shape. Just one cigarette was nothing. But it was well know that one was often enough to go back to the habit. She stopped twice so she could do it a third time. But the first time she stopped she knew she would resume smoking soon and was not as hooked as she was when stopping the second time. One cigarette, only one. It was like it took her a century to decide what to answer.

- No, thank you. I quite months ago.

- Oh ok. Sorry. I'm trying to quite too. But for now I don't know how to do it.

- Just stop buying.

- You are right.

He threw the cigarette on the floor and crushed it with his right feet.

- Good night.

He went back in the shop leaving Madi alone. She looked at what was left of the cigarette with the unconscious hope that there was enough left of it to have at least a drag on it. But there was nothing smokable on that crushed thing.

It was sexually satisfied but frustrated by the cigarette incident that Madi went back home. At home she took a shower hoping it would relax her and help her to forget the need for a cigarette. The shower did not help not even the tea she had after. She felt nervous, she was walking in circle in her living room like a lion in cage.

Suddenly she stopped to look at the tea box and then she looked around her more precisely the plants. It was with nervosity, almost trembling, that she took a sheet of paper in a drawer and put in some tea and some dry plant leafs, taken in the trash can, that she ripped in very small parts. She rolled the paper and closed it with some glue. The thing was looking like a big and weird joint.

Not succeeding to find a light she lighted the joint with a match and after a few second of hesitation she put it between her lips to take a drag on it. She could not prevent herself from coughing, the taste of the thing was so weird. She took a second drag and then a third drag. The taste was really weird and the feeling it created in her was weird too. In fact her head was spinning, she felt like her legs were not going to support her any longer. Madi had just enough strength left to go on the sofa.

Soon it was like she was having a fever of a sort. The whole room was spinning, sounds were deformed, she was slipping in a weird state of semi sleep. She saw herself standing, letting go her bathrobe and go to the kitchen. There she opened the fridge, that was full of her favorite junk food, there was even already cooked things that were ready to be eaten. She did not remember buying those things but she did not care at all. She moved the fridge that was on wheels and had handles on the back.

- I should had thought to this myself, so convenient.

She wheeled the fridge in the living room where she discovered a great number of cheap wine bottles and packs of cigarettes.

- Wonderful, this is Christmas before Christmas!

Madeline sat on the living room rug since the table had disappeared. She opened a pack of cigarettes and lighted one. It was such a big and long cigarette, bigger than a cigar, she had never seen anything like this, never. The smell, the smoke, the taste it was such a delight. Mady took drag after drag on the delightful thing. What a bliss it was to feel the smoke invading her lungs and to feel the nicotine going in her whole system to hit her brain. The pleasure was so great that it was stimulating her sexually, her pussy got wet and she started to pleasure herself.

Soon the room was full of smoke, so full that she could no longer see the walls. When the cigarette was smoked, Madeline opened a bottle of vine, she drank directly at it. The vine was really cheap, a bit harsh in taste, but the effect of the alcohol was there, warming her guts and intoxicating her mind in the most delicious way. The whole bottle was drank in some few sips. When the bottle was empty she pushed it without any care in her pussy to use it as dildo.

With the bottle in her womanhood she started to take food in the fridge. She started with a giant cheese burger the size of her head. When she bite in it a river of hot cheese fell from it on the floor and on her naked body. As for the cigarette and the vine that burger was all what she wanted: greasy, salty and with the taste of cheap things. She finished it fast despite the size of it. She saw that her body was dirty with food and it seemed to her that the burger had instantly fattened her. Madi touched her breasts and her belly, they were bigger. She massaged and squeezed them with pleasure.

- A yess. This is how I need to be.

She took another cigarette and lighted it starting a new cycle of smoking, drinking and eating. At each cycle she was getting more intoxicated, dirtier and fatter. Her gluttony seemed to go beyond limits, she drank like nobody could do and stuff her face like her life was depending on it. Her fatness and weight increased in an exponential way and it was pleasing her. She had such a pleasure to see her formerly hot body growing fat beyond recognition. She played with her fat, laughing of bliss.

- I'm soooo fat and I love it sooo much.

Hours after the feast started she had become a gigantic obese woman unable to move from the rug. But she did not care since she had everything she need at arm reach and the supply of food, cigarettes and vine looked endless.

When Madeline waked up it was late in the morning. She was on the sofa, the home made joint was on the floor half consumed and she had like a slight hang over.

- What an idiot I am! Smoking that shit! I must have been out of mind. It could have poisoned me or set fire while I was not well. I have become so stupid. It's more than time for me to stop being stupid and do things seriously.

From that day Madeline's will to succeed was reinforced, she did her routine with precision and no difficulty seems to able to stop her.

When the monthly check came the weight loss was of 6 kilograms. She was now weighting 89 kg for a height of 1,73 m. Most of the weight was in her ass and breasts. Her hair had now recovered their original blond color. They were better than they had been for month. And her teeth were on a good way to be totally white again. As often since she started the new diet she sighted of insatisfaction.

12