The Moray Eel: The Long Way Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Back to be hot again. I hope the effort will be rewarded. If not I won't think twice before doing what is needed to spoil it again.

The new box was delivered. There was small weights in it. There were some few exercises added to the program using them. Again the proteins in the meal were decreasing.

The fight to get back in shape seem to be a permanent one. Maddie knew for sure that someone with a job would never be able to do so much sport, massages and cooking. There was only one day, Sunday, when she did only massages. All the other days were busy with hours of different exercises. The good thing was that it made her sleep like a baby especially after having a cam show session.

Despite her reinforced will Madeline had times when the cravings were strong. It was hard to tell what she missed the most: food, alcohol or tobacco. But she resisted.

That month she had again to change her outfit due to losing weight. She could see the attitude of people around her changing. There was now a kind of respect from those who saw her regularly and knew her at her higher weight. Respect for what she accomplished by losing so much kilograms.

M method was really great and the most extraordinary part of it was that despite losing 27 kilograms, Madeline had no skin excess. To her it was without no doubt due to the massages and electro stimulation devices. But it was truly miraculous, she was sure that some people would killed to know M's method.

That month nothing special happened. There was a routine of a sort: sport, cam show in the evening and going to the sex shop on Saturday. It was all. But it was fine for her and she knew now that sex was great to fight against her other addictions. When it was monthly check time, she saw that she had lost 5 kilograms. Her total weight was now of 84 kilograms.

- About 20 more to lose and I am almost back at my former weight. Work pays. The shit is that I am not enjoying it at all. I felt so better fat, smoking and drinking. Stop complaining Maddie. Do what you have to do.

There was nothing really new in the monthly parcel. Even the protein quantity in the food did not change.

For a while now Madi had noticed that Simone was having financial difficulties despite being very careful with her money. She knew that new laws had a bad effect on retired people income and lead to a general rising of prices. So, as for many people, Simone buying power had decreased a lot.

Madeline considered Simone as a friend and knew that without her changing back would had been far more difficult. She decided to do something to help the old woman. The solution was quite simple, she would invest money on different financial investments to create complementary monthly revenues for Simone.

In order to fund the foundation for the victims of the factory drama and to keep her own funding, Madeline had never really stopped to play on the financial market. But but it had become a routine requiring only a small attention from her.

Starting something from almost scratch was not that easy, she no longer had the net of informants she used to have and a lot of things had changed. She had changed too and when she started she felt that during the last year she had lost some of her intellectual capacities. The whole month she was very frustrated with the difficulties she had to set that fund. That frustration awakened her cravings. To deal with them she increased her sexual activities by doing more cam shows. After 3 weeks of unsuccessful work on Simone's fund, Madeline's frustration was really high.

- Fuck! Fuck! Fuck that shit! And fuck me! I have become so fucking dumb!

After minutes of thinking.

- No, I'm not dumb. I just lack training. I have been too lazy. I need time and work to get my skill back. There must another way to earn money during that time. Yes! That's it. It was just under my nose.

She laughed. The solution was simple. Now that she had a strong fan base on Internet and had a small popularity due to her cam shows. She decided to do some paid cam shows. Updating her account on the porn site was easy and her fans were enthusiastic.

- A net porn star! Who have thought I would end doing that for money? That's so low. And so... Exciting!

Fast after her decision, money started to flow. Nothing as high as she used to earn but to her it was good to take. She was so busy that the month seemed very short. The monthly check reflected well her hard work since that month she lost 6 kilograms. She was now weighting 78 kilograms.

- If I don't do anything dumb, I will be back to my original weight soon.

Like the previous month, the parcel had no new content. Madeline continued with her sport and diet routine of course there were less calories in meals and more kilometers to walk.

Her web cam shows were a success and there was more money. She continued to work hard to set a fund for Simone and she started to have some success. Small ones but she could feel her skill coming back.

Like the previous months, people were more and friendly with her as she her spectacular weight lose was progressing. The most friendly was the runner and the health trail. Now he was always greeting her with a warm smile and often try to talk with her. He was quite handsome but she was not much interested.

That month nothing new really happened. Madi's routine seemed to be a very well oiled machine. At the end of it she had lost 5 kilograms making her weight a total of 73 kilograms. Now things looked easier for Madeline. Even if the cravings kept coming back sometimes, she felt it easier to deal with them.

She liked the fact that her senses of smell and taste were fully back and that physically everything was easier. She had much more cardio and did no go out of breath as she used to when she was fatter.

The new parcel had the usual things in and the program had now more exercises with weights and body weight. She did her exercises like she was fighting a war and was very confident. The runner was obviously more and more interested by her. So interested that one day he waited for her at the car to talk and ended offering her to go out.

- We should continue our talk during a diner at a restaurant you know. I don't mean to ruin your diet, we can find a place where they do dietetic meals.

Madeline looked at him for some few seconds.

- I'm not looking for a boyfriend or a long term relationship of any kind. It's not the right time for me.

- Well it's the same for me. I had an ugly divorce last year. But there is nothing bad at enjoying ourselves. I mean a diner is not a wedding proposal.

Madi smiled as she thought "time to challenge myself and see how strong I am"

- Well, why not. Do you know any good restaurant here were we can have some good healthy food?

- Sure. The restaurant near the train station has even vegetarian food and has a good reputation. Today 8 pm?

- Ok.

Since she had nothing nice to wear Madeline went to do shopping during the afternoon. She chose the shop where she bought the blue swimsuit months ago. There it was easy since the saleswomen were almost worshiping her due to her fast weight loss. She bought a black dress. It was far from the quality of what she used to wear when she was at her best but it was for sure enough for that diner.

She arrived at the restaurant at 7:50. The man, named Florian, was already there. He looked a bit nervous but had a large smile when he saw Madeline. Madi was taking it as a challenge and it was for sure one. She was not yet in that she could already smelt the food and that made her mouth salivate and stomach growl. When in, she saw the bottles and glasses of alcohol and it awakened her taste for it. The craving got so high that she had to concentrate to not tremble.

The place was not that bad even if Madeline used to go in restaurants of a much higher level in the past. Actually she was too busy fighting her craving to really evaluate her surrounding. She took deep breathes and tried to smile. Florian was obviously very happy to be with her. He lost no time to start to talk. Despite her internal fight Madi succeeded to create the illusion that all was fine for her. They talked mainly about futile things: the weather, the last popular movie and so. Madeline did not want to talk about her life and Florian was not that curious.

When the time came to chose what she was to eat, she had few seconds of panic. But when she saw the menu card she felt better. There it was possible to eat without breaking her diet. But there were also other things that were less dietetic. Delicious things. Full of fat and sugar. What a temptation! A temptation that was difficult to resist. Madi felt lonely and like time was extending to keep her looking at that menu and drooling at what she should not eat forever. Her will finally prevailed and she made very reasonable choices: as a start smoked salmon, for the main course a trout with rice and for dessert a fruits salad. The waiter took the order and advised.

- For you mister a Bordeaux would be perfect and for you miss a Sauvignon is, in my opinion, the right choice.

Madi answer was almost an angry one.

- No! No alcohol! Sorry. My diet does not allow me to have any alcohol.

Florian said

- So no alcohol for me too. It would not be fair if I had a drink while you can't. Your best mineral water please.

It was a relief for her since Florian choice would not add any temptation to fight. And there was for enough things to tempt her there. She cursed herself mentally for going in such a trap willingly. She wanted to test herself but she had perhaps overestimated the strength of her will and of her self control.

She decided to concentrate on her meal to try to not look around herself. Florian's meal was enough of a torture for her. He started with duck foie gras, followed by lamb shank with fries and as a dessert a crème brûlée. What Florian was having made her drool and she had to do her best to not stare at it.

When he tasted the foie gras she could imagine how it was melting in his mouth delivering the most delicious taste. She was not a fan of lamb shank but she would have killed to eat some. And the fries, the fries... She could almost taste them, greasy but not too much and with just enough of salt. When the crème brûlée was brought she had to fight to not stare at it.

Luckily what she ordered was not that bad and she could appreciate it since her senses of smell and taste were totally back. But it was quite a fight, every second was a fight. The talk with Florian helped her to fight. Finally the diner came to its end. It hard been a hard fight but her will prevailled. Madeline feelings were mixed. On one side she was proud of herself on another side she felt a bit silly to have put herself in such a challenge.

When they quite the restaurant Florian asked almost shyly.

- My flat is not that far. May I offer you to have a last drink? I have orange juice.

He smiled but could not hide he was not that confident. Madi answered.

- I thought that, like me, you were not looking for a relationship.

- True. But we are adults... Well you know.

He was not bad looking and she did not had sex with someone as handsome for a long time.

- Ok for a one night stand so.

He looked surprised by how direct her answer was. Then both headed to his flat. Madi knew it was not a very safe move, since she did not know him well but she did not care. In a way the challenge was not finished. She wanted to know how her new body worked and how others reacted to it. And she felt that after all that hard work she needed a reward. Florian's flat was pretty nice, it was clear that he had a good earning and had taste. Even if it was very average compared to what Madi was used in the past.

- Orange juice?

Madeline had a kinky smiles.

- Let's skip that.

He took her in his arms and kissed lips gently. Slowly the almost shy kiss turned in a hungry french kiss. Madi had not had such a kiss for a long time. The men that fucked her during the last months were not in such things, they were just there to empty their balls. While kissing her Florian was caressing her in the most passionate manner.

She had to admit that he was rather skilled and to be honest she was in need for sex too. Soon they were half naked and Florian was surprised and happy to see how beautiful she was. He was surprised since he expected a bit of skin excess due to all the weight she lost. And to him the small weight excess was exactly where he liked to see and feel it, on the breasts and the ass. Madi was not disappointed too, Florian was rather athletic and rather well hung even if she had better in the past. For now she knew she couldn't find better.

They lost no time to head to the bed. Florian caressed and kissed her everywhere in a very sweet way. And it was softly that he penetrated her after putting a condom on his sex. He was good, really good, even if it was obvious that he had hard time controlling himself. He did his best and they finally reached the orgasm at the same time. It was good but Madi felt something was missing without being able to tell what. They slept until the morning and when they awoke they did it again. This time Florian last longer and gave her several orgasms. But that time too she felt something was missing. Florian offered to have a breakfast before leaving. He did his best to offer her food that would not waste her diet. Something seemed to bother him.

- Are you sure you enjoyed it? I felt like you were not totally satisfied.

- Don't worry it was nice.

He looked at her face.

- But?

- But my body changed a lot during the last months. I have to relearn so many things. It will take time, more time than I expected.

During her way back home Madeline wondered about what was missing. She was even surprised to think that she did not really want to see Florian again. In fact to her the sex had been good but flat, almost boring despite the orgasms.

After a shower she went to her bedroom to take clothes. Her look stopped on her computer. After a minute of thinking she turned it on and logged on the site where she was doing webcam show. She took her toys, put her mask and started to stream. It was with a pure frenetic lust that she assaulted her pussy and ass with her biggest toys. One hour later she stopped, she was tired and drenched on her own intimate juices.

- Fuck that was good. Better than with Florian. I understand why now. He was good but not dirty enough. What a dirty slut I have become and the worse of it is that I'm not even ashamed about it. Obviously I have downgraded myself beyond my own expectations.

The week end that followed she was back to the porn cinema where she fucked with as many men as possible in the wildest way. And with the fact it was known she came regularly, there was no shortage of horny men. None of them was as handsome and as skilled as Florian but Madi did not care it was dirty and she loved it.

The monthly check time came and like the previous month the weight lose was of 5 kilograms. Her total weight was of 68 kilograms for a heigth of 1,73 meters. When she looked at her body all was almost perfect, except some few kilograms there was nothing left of the ways she abused of her body.

- In only 9 months. M's method is miraculous one. But it would have done nothing without my will and the serious work I did. Work pays. At least I have that satisfaction. That's crazy, most people would kill to have that method and I'm not happy to be back in shape.

She caressed her almost perfect body in a lusty way.

- How can I miss being fat and ugly? I have become such a masochistic pervert. Perhaps I have always been.

The parcel of the month was delivered. For the first time there was a survey to file and to send back to The Pandemonium. Madi had to take a lot of measures of her body and some pictures too. Some days after sending the file back she received a phone call from Pamela.

- Hello Madeline, Doctoresse M has just read the file you send us back. She asked me to call you to send you her congratulations. You did better than anyone else. You have 3 months left. Use them to relax and stabilize your weight but don't let yourself go back in bad habits.

Madie was surprised and pleased to hear such compliments. Work paid and she hoped it would pay more when she would meet M again.

- My goal is close and if doesn't go as I want I will just resume to do what I was doing.

Except the usual cam shows and the porn cinema orgies the month was quiet. Even if they were friendly toward each other there was a like a gap between Florian and Madi. Like each other knew they would get not sexual satisfaction from each other despite the fact the night they spend together was not that bad.

At the end of the month Madie was disappointed when she weighted herself. She had lost only 3 kilograms.

- Shit! Only 3 kilo. Well I suppose it's normal, the last kilos are the hardest to lose. I just have to continue to work. I will succeed whatever it takes. Whatever it takes!

Since there was nothing new in the monthly parcel. She decided by herself to reduce her food intake at to do more sport. Things had become easier and easier the last weeks. But now it was again hard. Her diet was now so strict that she was craving food almost 24 hours a day. She could often hear her stomach growls and she sometimes felt very weak. But she did not care, her will had to prevail. The hunger made her pretty nervous and she often got angry. Even with Simone she had to do effort to not be unpleasant. She felt so starved that it killed her libido. She no longer went to the porn cinema and barely did any cam show.

At the end of the month while running on the health trail she suddenly felt very weak and feinted. When she awakened she was on the forest floor. Her body was painful and she was cold. She was so weak that she was not able to stand up. She took out of her banana bag a cereal bar. The thing was totally crushed so she poured the cereals in her hand to eat them. Like months ago, when she was fat and fell in the mud, getting back to her car was quite a challenge. She was stumbling like she was drunk.

- A foot after a foot, like the other time.

Finally she succeeded to go back home. There she had a meal prepared by following the diet recommendations of M's method. It was hard for her to not eat like a pig since her hunger was really high. But once again her will prevailed.

When she felt better, Madeline went to the bath room. There she got naked and looked at herself in the mirror. After watching herself she went to her small desk to take a copy of the measurement she send to Pandemonium.

- How silly! All those months of abuse have slowed my brain. Probably the alcohol's fault.

She went back to the bathroom. What she saw in the mirrors and the numbers made it obvious. She had a bit less of ass and breasts than before she started her path toward uglification but her body was more toned. Actually she looked like a fitness model.

- So fucking obvious. I am more muscular than I used to be. Since muscle is heavier than fat I won't get back to 63 kilo. Fucking logical, except for a someone with a trashed brain like me.

From that day Madeline resumed to follow M's diet without altering it. The month that followed was quiet and Madi weight was stabilized to 65 kilograms.

12