The More, The Merrier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There. It'd finally come through. She would take home the big prize after all. All she needed to do was check the attachment for the official document, and- woah. That really would keep her happy for a while. Maybe all those excuses about the company's debts during her last pay review weren't a lie after all. Still, Olivia couldn't escape a feeling of apprehension.

Only a couple of minutes later, her phone went off, rattling the small wooden table it rested on. Sure enough, there was a message from her 'friend'.

UrOnlySunshine: There, are you happy now?

Chillichoc: ...This isn't how I wanted to win.

UrOnlySunshine: Yet u agreed to.

UrOnlySunshine: U thinking of flaking out now?

Chillichoc: Like I'd give you the satisfaction.

UrOnlySunshine: You'll be the one getting the satisfaction ;)

Chillichoc: We'll see.

With that, Olivia prepared for bed. The following evening would prove quite a bit longer.


The next day passed so quickly. With her new obligation, Olivia decided to take the daytime nice and slow. Cooling her nerves as she prepared. How long ago was it that she'd put this much effort? Perhaps too long. The last time she could remember was when Olivia invested herself in the dating game. So far, no man managed to last longer than a month with her. While it would be cruel to call any of them awful, none of them managed to strike that perfect balance; filling all of her needs just right. Perhaps she expected too much.

First of all was to see to her hygiene. Normally, Olivia liked things quick and efficient. Today, a long, hot bath was much more to her liking. So much easier to relax; at least when she wasn't thinking about the upcoming evening. Once the water started to lose its steaming heat, she drained it out and got back to preparations. Drying off, then shaving any extraneous hair; leaving just a small, tidy bush down there. Then, some deodorant and just a hint of cologne. How long would it last?

Next up was clothing. Though she suspected it wouldn't matter for too long. Her little charades regarding her size would be forever shattered as well. Oh well. How long was it since there was an excuse to wear her lacy pink lingerie? Time to fix that. They slipped on, easy as she could remember, right up to clipping the bra. She gave a cursory spin in front of her full mirror.

Not bad. Now for the main piece.

Something enticing would probably work the best. Eh, the one she used to wear to the company parties before they became a total farce would do. A sleek, almost sleeveless black number reaching all the way down to her ankles with a leg slit, teasing just a little. With a nice set of black heels to go with it, she finally felt satisfied with her ensemble. Just a touch of makeup, along with another combing of her sleek black hair and she would be ready.

The address Olivia was given lay out in the suburbs, away from the city centre she lived in. Factoring in traffic, it would probably take just over an hour to reach. That suited her just fine: less time milling about, wondering how to kill time. With a quick rev, her silver compact car was good to go, and she drove off, her phone GPS leading the way. The time to destination looked a touch pessimistic. Hopefully the hosts wouldn't mind too much.

As Olivia alternated between driving and waiting in traffic, she thought a little more about this deal. While she wasn't obliged to show up to the company party, Olivia was now made to show up to the 'after' party; one with its own little award ceremony. At least, that was what she'd been told. Alice could hardly have laid the innuendo on any thicker. Not that it stopped her from insisting that Olivia would have a great time. Was that simply her grating positivity, or something else? Olivia could only wait and see.

Though it was technically evening, in these early winter days the sun was long gone. As urban turned to suburban and traffic finally lightened, the streets also darkened with only the street lights to go on. The ETA on her phone dropped to a single digit, and the houses she passed by grew larger and fancier. Did Alice really live out here? It would be quite the commute.

The GPS buzzed to indicate the end of the journey. The coordinate was between two of the detached houses, but one of them had motion activated lights. With that, Olivia could see the house number she sought. Quite the grand house: going three stories up, a classic design with brightly coloured walls and pitched roofs. The roof edges were lined with Christmas lights, and light was coming from inside about half the windows. With a dozen more apprehensive steps, Olivia walked up the front door and rang the bell. It was a good thirty seconds or so before someone opened up.

"Good evening! So good to see you, Olivia." A tanned, vaguely muscular man with thick copper hair and a smart-casual shirt and trousers greeted her. He wasn't quite middle-aged, but looked almost ten years Olivia's senior. Where was Alice, then?

"Wait, you're-" Olivia tapped her forehead. It was on the tip of her tongue. "Claude, from H.R, right?"

He gave a sly smile. "Almost. Head of H.R now. Irene announced her retirement last night. You missed out on quite a lot."

"I suppose I did." Olivia shook her head. She'd definitely have to consider attending again. "Sorry, is this Alice's house? Alice Mirel?"

"Ahaha!" Claude startled her with a sudden laugh. "Didn't she tell you? This is all casa de Claude. You've definitely come to the right place, though. We made a little deal, see. Come on in, can't have you freezing to death out here."

Pushing pash her last ounce of trepidation, Olivia walked inside, having the door closed behind her. The inside of the home had the same classic, wood focused aesthetic as the outside: shiny wooden panels for the floor, all the way up to the kitchen. There were a few modern amenities such as a phone and a wifi box, lest anyone get lost in the style of the hall. Claude ushered Olivia through a door a few metres away to the left, leading to what seemed to be the main living room.

In many ways, it was the picturesque Christmas living room, albeit a bit more spacious than expected. The lamps mounted on the plain mauve wall were all set low, allowing the light coming from the lit brick fireplace to hold prominence. There were the regular features of the living room: A pair of leather sofas, a large flat TV in the corner, a set of deep blue curtains obstructed the set of angled windows she saw from outside. A few landscape pictures dotting the walls now served as makeshift supports for tinsel and Christmass themed banners. On the fireplace hung a wreath, while greetings cards dotted the mantelpiece. Festive though it was, Olivia couldn't help but notice the lack of any tree. Not to mention how much open wooden floor there was. Wouldn't a rug go nicely in here?

"Make yourself comfortable. We'll be with you shortly," Claude said behind her, heading into the kitchen. Couldn't he at least offer a drink first? Maybe he was waiting for more company. No matter, Olivia sat herself on the smaller sofa, and waited. Apart from the occasional crackle from the fire, there was very little breaking the silence. She heard someone go upstairs, and- that was it. For a few minutes, at least.

● Olivia almost jumped when she heard someone bolting down the stairs. There was already an inkling in her mind as to who was responsible.

"Livi! You made it!" Before Olivia could finish that thought, Alice appeared before her; unconcerned with startling the life out of her. Not to mention dress sense: all she wore were lacy lingerie. In fact, they were the same bright pink that Olivia chose for the evening.

Olivia got back onto her feet. "I gave my word, didn't I? Though I assumed we would be going to your place."

"Oh, come on. This'll be fun and you know it. Besides, Claudey and me go waaaay back. He's always fine having me over for these for a small price." Alice laughed. Was it different than before? For some reason, Olivia found it just a touch less grating.

Claude appeared behind Alice, leaning on the door frame. "Well, shall we get started? We've only got so much time left before the rest of our guests start showing up."

Olivia shook her head. "Do you mind filling me in with what exactly is going on tonight?"

"You really have no idea?" Claude tutted. "You're not thinking about ducking out now, are you?"

Olivia shook her head. "Of course not. I got a- general idea of what's supposed to happen, but none of the details."

"Weeellll, I always like to use this time of year to show my appreciation for all the hard work the guys around the office do for me." Alice leaned in to Olivia to whisper. "Mostly with sex."

"I suspected as much. So, which guys from the team are coming over exactly?" Olivia asked.

"All of them." Oliva flinched at the answer from Alice. "Well, the ones that we free. I'd rather not be a homewrecker."

"Riiiight," Olivia trailed off, taking a moment to ponder. "And I take it I'll be joining you in this?"

"That was the plan. Then, our gracious host had something slightly different in mind." Alice turned over the Claude, who seemed ready to take his cue.

"That's right." Claude reached under the larger sofa, pulling out a cardboard box. "As you may have noticed, my cheery little living room is missing its tree. I was hoping you could fill in for a while."

"Fi- what? Is this some kind of game?" Olivia loomed over the closed box, tapping her foot.

"You could say that. After all, what would a Christmas tree be without decorations?" Claude patted the box. "Boy, oh boy, do I have some fun ones in here."

Olivia crouched down closer. "Really? Like what?"

"Ahp ahp, no peeking." He held the box shut. "If you want to find out what's inside, you'll just have to play along."

"Urgh, fine." Olivia rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

"Now we're talking." Claude lifted the box onto the sofa, giving a forced looking smile. "Take off your dress. Shoes, too. Then, stand in the centre. Right under the fan."

That was quick. Still, it would be best if Olivia didn't ruin those the moment she finally came into some money. Both the dress and shoes came off with less resistance than putting them on. With them set neatly aside, she stood under the wooden ceiling fan; no doubt it sat idle for the past few months.

"Alright, stick your arms up," Claude instructed. He pulled a long length of ribbon out from his mystery box; the flaps kept Olivia's prying eyes out from the rest. With a single throw, he ran the length of ribbon around the ceiling fan, pulling it all the way to what looked to be a bow at the end. At his prompting, Olivia stuck her hands into each side of the bow, which was tightened around her wrists. Finally, he pulled the ribbon until it was taut and secured the other end, leaving her strung up. "Perfect."

Olivia looked up at the fan, "Are you sure that's going to hold?"

Claude put both hands on the ribbon and pulled with what seemed to be all of his strength. "No problem. That fan could suspend you if it needed to. Also, trees can't talk."

"Noted," Olivia muttered, as Claude walked out the doorway.

Alice on the other hand walked up to Olivia and cupped her chin. "Don't worry, Livi. This really will be fun, I promise. By the way, what are the odds we'd pick the same underwear? I'd say one of us has to change, but I don't think that'll be a problem."

"What about the decorations?" Olivia asked, motioning over to the box.

Alice put her hand on Olivia's mouth. "No talking. This year, we thought we'd give our honoured guests the privilege of decorating our little tree. You'll just have to wait."

They didn't have to wait too long. After a couple of minutes stuck in place under ordered silence, Olivia heard the doorbell ring. There was some movement as Claude got the door and gave what seemed to be a friendly greeting. A few seconds later, the guest walked in.

"Oho! And here I was thinking all this about a surprise was just talk." It was Max, an Irish-American with short black hair. A bit older than either of the women, but he'd been working on their level far longer than anyone else on either team or around them. He stopped to appreciate Olivia's form, before turning back to Alice. "Not that I appreciate the usual company any less."

"Naughty, naughty," Alice teased. "You know what's going on?"

Max nodded, reaching into the box. "Oh, I do. To think I'd come first this year..."

"You'll be doing that again real soon," Alice said with a wink.

"Now who's being naughty? First things first-" Max picked out a black collar, or perhaps it was a choker with a single sleigh bell attached to it, fastening it around Olivia's neck. "You'll be jingling real soon, I'm sure." With a parting smack on Olivia's rear, he completely disrobed and sat on the sofa, showing just a second of cold shock.

Alice closed in on him with seductive steps. "So, how does it feel, being my number one this year?"

Max stammered, giving something between a gasp and a giggle. "I guess I'm about to find out."

"Well then, without further delay-" Alice slowly kneeled down, taking a gentle hand around his cock, already standing at full mast. "You've done so much for me. How would you like me to serve you?"

"Well, you know best. I just want to feel that tongue of yours."

Alice giggled again. "Is that what you want? Very well. Tonight, you get to be the boss."

With a gentle grip, Alice got to work; Olivia was now in some ways a captive audience. If there was any question as to why it was her tongue he sought out, that soon evaporated. Skill and passion vied for dominance in her technique, as Alice got to work, gliding up and down Max's shaft. Going slow to allow the pleasure to linger, followed by bursts of speed. Just once stopping to put her lips around his sack while her right hand picked up any slack. All the while her eyes stayed locked on Max's face; their eye contact was mostly broken when the pleasure was too much for him. When she pursed her lips and tongue around his cock completely, that was when all bets were off.

While this wasn't quite the style of sex Olivia cared for, She could hardly fault her technique or effectiveness. Would the guys showing up tonight expect the same kind of thing? They might be just a touch disappointed. Things were already in motion though. In a moment of bizarre coincidence, Max started to climax over Alice's face at the exact moment the doorbell rang again.

This time, it was Craig. A bit younger than most of the other workers and not actually a part of either of their development teams, but he was their go-to guy from the accounting department. Weedier and more unkempt than most others, sporting messy brown hair.

"Okay, now the party truly begins!" he announced, reaching into the box for another toy. This looked to be something like tinsel, only softer and more rubbery. Just as well really, the real thing probably would have irritated Olivia's skin to no end. When it was wrapped around her left leg, it felt-nice. Kind of stimulating, actually.

By the time it was fully attached, Alice and Max had already finished cleaning up the aftermath of their opening act, and he'd gone upstairs to recharge.

"So, what'll it be?" Alice asked, reaching out a hand to Craig's clothed crotch.

"You know, I spent all day thinking about what I'd want." He reached around and unclipped Alice's lacy bra. "Why don't you take these off and I can have something- vanilla?"

"Can't knock the classics. Whenever you're ready." Alice let her bra loose, showing her breasts. Was it just Olivia, or was Alice padding just a bit as well? "Oh, safety first!"

Craig seemed to grumble "If you insist." A minute later, the only thing he had covering him was a bright pink condom. Alice also finished undressing, revealing just a small landing strip between her legs.

"Come and get me," she called from the sofa, lying on her back.

"I've been waiting for this." Instead of taking Alice as she was, Craig lifted up one leg, putting her on side before inviting himself inside her. Alice let out a low moan, seeming just a little forced. However, it satisfied Craig, who started moving back and forth.

There was little time to enjoy the show, though. The arrivals started to pick up in a hurry, and Olivia found herself wrapped with more decorations.

Her other leg was coiled by a set of Christmas lights: these ones were LED bulbs and none of them touched her skin fortunately. A long string of silver beads were wrapped around her waist. Wait, were they- vibrating? How strange. There wasn't any obvious source of power.

That was just the tip of the iceberg. Next up came a pair of nipple clamps; each one having a shiny bauble on the end. Though Olivia never objected, she gasped as each one pinched her skin. It mostly came down to the weight: far heavier than she was used to.

Then David arrived. One of Olivia's own team members, despite her objections. He gave Olivia a sly smile, then pushed a bit gag striped like a candy cane in her mouth and fastened it around the back of her head. She definitely wouldn't be speaking much now.

"Hah. You know how long I've waited to be able to do something like that?" Olivia flinched as he launched a slap at her cheek, only to pull it at the last possible moment. "Scared you. Don't worry, Claude and Alice asked me to be nice. I'll be saving myself for you instead of depleting everything on Alice." With a parting squeeze of her lower cheeks, he left the room.

Asshole. Maybe if Olivia annoyed him so much, he could let his work be driven by more than last-minute panic.

There were a few more toys left. Three, specifically; technically there were all the same. It was a set of bullet vibrators in the classic Christmas colours: red, white, and dark green. One by one, they were each slipped around her panties and inside her by a new arrival to the party. The first two went into her already dripping pussy, while the third- ah! Olivia felt a shiver throughout her body. Presumably the last one was lubricated to slip in so easily.

With one more guest showing up, a blindfold was wrapped around Olvia, leaving her completely in the dark. The last thing she saw was Alice on her knees, servicing the other men between her hands and her open mouth. Maybe Olivia would need to replicate that as well.

Even trapped like this, the biggest surprise was yet to come.

"Here. Why don't we fiddle with the settings a bit?" Olivia heard Claude's voice, along with somebody handling the controls for the vibrators. "Try this one."

At first, each one grew more intense. Buzzing filled Olivia's ears and dominated her focus. It wasn't as though she'd never taken this much, but it hit just right-

"Mmmph!" That wasn't the real trick to this setting, though. All of a sudden, each buzzer started to flip on and off, seemingly at random. As though they were blinking. Each one would whirr to life again, catching Olivia completely off guard. Just a little more and-

She climaxed without a iota of control over it. Not that Olivia cared any more. Her liquid pleasure soaked the pink fabric and the length of her thighs at the very least. With a semblance of focus restored, she could hear Alice, presumably showing her industrious team how deep the rabbit hole went.

"Having fun?" Claude asked up close. "I think your team would like it if you made them cum now. More than a few of them haven't even touched your little rival yet. What do you say, boys? The sooner we get her undecorated, the sooner you can all enjoy your special gift."