The More, The Merrier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no shortage of volunteers, untangling the mess of decorations wrapped around and inside Olivia. Hands were all around her, 'accidentally' groping her breasts and ass on more than one occasion. In no time at all, her body was free from its wrappings; only the clamps and the bell choker stayed. However, no sooner than her wrists were free of the long ribbon, Olivia's arms were being held straight down behind her back.

"What is this? Let go of me already!" Olivia demanded.

Claude shook his head. "You'll have to forgive me. Alice told me a little about the things you find- entertaining." Olivia quietly fumed. Did the word confidant mean nothing to Alice? "We thought that now you've had a go at being a Christmas tree, you'd like to be a present? Oh, but somehow I doubt anyone here will want to wait until Xmas."

Well, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have to waste time with guesswork. "Fine, but I have three conditions if this is how things are going to be."

There were scowls and grumbles among the men gathered there. "This was supposed to be the one time of the year you weren't so demanding," someone called out.

Olivia shook her head, undeterred. "Just listen to me, alright? First of all: I want a nice bed to do all of this on. No hard floors, okay? Second, no condoms. I'm on the pill, so come at me raw and finish however you like. Just- as long as you're clean, and you wipe up after yourself. Third: if Alice gets to choose a winner of the year to go first, then so do I."

The faces around the room started to soften, and there were murmurs of approval. Looking around, Claude nodded. "Alright, we have an accord. Though I wasn't planning on having to clean my sheets. So, who's your winner?"

As the men removed Olivia's underwear and began to wrap her, she looked around the room, seeing who the most suitable candidate was, if he was here.

There. To think she'd almost missed him. "Chris! If you'd like to step up and claim your prize?" If it weren't for his mop of messy black hair, the short hispanic man would have escaped her notice. By the time he made it through the mass of men, Olivia was bound again: her arms were box tied by the long ribbon, which also wrapped around the top and bottom of her chest; the top part was capped off with a neat bow.

"W-wow," Chris stammered. Couldn't he just once be normally excited? "Uh, could you go on ahead? I'll be right with you."

"Fine." Olivia was led up the stairs by Claude, who helpfully kept her balance without the use of her arms. He chose a spare bedroom for her and pulled the covers of the queen-sized bed, leaving the white sheets. Olivia sat down on the end of the bed as Claude left and silence set in for a good minute at least. Finally, Chris slipped in through the door, leaving it ajar.

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to claim your prize?" Olivia asked. It wasn't as though he wasn't physically ready. He just seemed to clam up under pressure. If not for that, he would be miles ahead of anyone else on her team.

"Well, eheh, I've never really done this before, so-" Chris's face went cherry red.

"Oh, dear." Even for Olivia, this was a curveball. Most of her skills didn't count for much when she couldn't use her arms. "Look, just get on the bed and lie on your back, then. I'll take care of things for you, alright?"

"Er, right. Sorry." Christ hesitated for a moment, then obeyed her instructions. "Like this?"

"Calm down, Chris. This isn't going into your evaluation, alright? Just hold it steady so I can get on." It took some manoeuvring to stay balanced, but Olivia got herself riding on his cock. "Hold me steady, will you?" He moved his hands around her hips. "Is that really where you want to be grabbing? I'm not going to bite."

"Okay, okay!" Chris cupped her breasts with both hands, and she started moving, feeling the stimulation.

Jingle, jingle, jingle. That was right. She'd all but forgotten about the sleigh bell. Well, it would certainly do its share of ringing now. Olivia continued to ride, watching Chris's look of apprehension fade as the pleasure mounted up. He had quite the grip on him when he wanted to. Felt so much better than being gentle. More, more-

Something spooked her. A breeze blew against Olivia's sweaty back. She turned around to see what it was-

"David? The hell are you doing here?"

He laughed. "Why don't you ask your little employee of the year under you? I made a little deal with him, see? No way was I going dead last."

Olivia turned to Chris, who was back to his sheepish self. "Sorry, boss. It's true."

"Fine, let's get this over with. What do you want this time?" Olivia asked.

"You know, I'm kind of liking what I see from here. Lean her forward, would you, Chris?" He obliged, forcing her to bend over about half way. She felt the bed lurch as David seemed to climb on. "Mind if I butt in?"

In truth, Olivia hadn't done this before. She'd let plenty of toys in there, but never a man. "Fine. Maybe you'll finish early for once."

"Now that's just uncalled for. You'll be showing me the proper gratitude soon enough." Wasting no time, David lined himself up and pushed into her, eliciting a moan from her. "There we go. As you were."

Olivia moved again, now pinned between the two men. At first, she used her legs to stay between both cocks, only for Chris to have an unnatural burst of confidence and stay pushing her along with his arms. They wavered between thrusting her in sync, then alternating almost perfectly. It was definitely a double up. Olivia was climbing, climbing-

"Gahhh!" The finishing gasp was not her own, but of both men finishing off just before her. Leaving her drenched. Not a bad start, in all. After a moment of everyone gasping for air, the two men fulfilled their obligation to clean Olivia off, then invited the next entrant.

The evening proved long and tiring. Not that Olivia wanted to drop out at any point. There were more men here than she'd been with her entire life. All of the men in her team wanted a piece of the action. A few of Alice's team, too. She might have won a few of them over with her no condom policy. Taking those pills over the course of the last week started to pay off.

Her team took her in just about every position she could think of, along with a few she didn't. They were far from afraid of doubling, and even tripling down on her all the way to the conclusion. While the bed wasn't always to their tastes, that often meant they would simply sandwich her upright. As long as she was still the boss at the end of it all, Olivia didn't really care.

The highlight of the night came when Alice decided to join her in the spare bedroom. Wrapped in the same binding ribbon ensemble, no less.

"So this is where my team went. You're so mean, Livi. Well, I'm not about to take that lying. Okay, maybe I am."

Olivia rolled her eyes, but it wasn't like she could stop her rival. They both lay back on opposite sides of the bed, heads inches apart. From there, each of their team members started taking turns between the legs of their lovely leaders; whichever entry they chose. In a brief moment of lucidity, Olivia noticed that Alice abandoned her strict condom policy from before.

In the middle of round six-seven? Oh, who cared- David decided to stick mistletoe between the two ladies. "You know what to do."

Olivia turned her head towards Alice's, but faltered. "Do we really have to?"

"Shhh. shhshhshh," Alice cut in. "You know, I always really liked you." With that, Alice locked her lips on Olivia's. It was the most passionate fifteen seconds of lip motion she could ever remember. Even as Alice relented, there was still a trail of saliva linking them.

"Merry Christmas, Livi."