The Morning

Story Info
Rory wakes her Mistress after a night of fun.
1.6k words
4.31
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers

I stood in the kitchen, the kettle quietly whistling away, letting me know it was ready. My heels clicking on the tiled floor, I poured my Mistress' tea. I had showed up quite early in the morning, as requested, quickly donning my uniform and going about the tasks she had laid out for me. Mistress had been with her boyfriend the night before, and she always woke up hungry and needing caffeine after a night like that!

Letting the tea settle, two biscuits on the plate beside it, I straightened out my dress, making sure everything was perfect. Ever since getting my maid uniform, Mistress had been very insistent on it being worn properly. Stocking seams were perfectly straight along the backs of my legs, little black bows at the top. Petticoat and dress, flaring out from a very tight fit, just long enough to hide the little cage Mistress kept me locked in.

Satisfied with my appearance, tea finally ready, I carefully made my way into her bedroom, making sure not to spill. My heels on the hardwood alerted her, Mistress moaned, stretching out like a cat as I placed her tea on the night stand, kneeling by her bed. Smiling, she greeted her maid, her own personal slut, slave, and sissy. Taking the tea, she admired me in my uniform, leaving me in my position I knew to hold.

Mistress took her time waking up, the smell of her tea invigorating her tired senses. She eyed me like a hawk, hands behind my back, eyes cast down, as I knelt there, waiting. Mistress did enjoy testing me, making sure I knew my place, and knew how to be her good girl. Finally relenting, she patted the bed, having me sit in between her legs. I giggled, happily leaning against her as she ran her fingers through my hair, along my stockings, playing with the hem of my dress. Playing with her toy.

I always lost myself a bit from her touch. The simplest action, even when she ran one finger along me teasingly, sent shivers up and down my spine. An involuntary moan escaped my lips as I melted into her, succumbing to whatever Mistress had in store for me. Tea in one hand, playful touching with the other, she simply smiled, beginning to tell me about her night.

Mistress moved her hands to my cage, petticoats pushed aside, softly tracing a finger over my denied, aching clit. She began to describe what had been done to her the night before, how her boyfriend, her Sir, had her on her knees. Whimpering, I listened, my mind locked to her words, and that slow tracing from her finger. Feeling me shiver, she smiled, happy with the effects she was having on me.

Cupping me, still rubbing, she talked about having Sir's cock in her mouth. How it tasted, how it felt. Stretching her mouth open, making her gag as he used her throat. My eyes were glazed over, loving and hating every second of this. I leaned into her for support, aching with desire, listening as Mistress purred. She smiled as she described being carried to the bed, the taste of cock still abundant in her mouth. How her Sir cuffed her hands to her ankles, hogtied with her ass in the air, face buried in a pillow.

Halting her story of events, she put me on all fours. I felt like I was in heat at this point, ass in the air, I humped at nothing to relieve the tension I felt in my clit, to no avail. Excited and denied, right where she wanted me, I simply let myself fall into the teasing, into the denial. I was her good girl, her toy. I felt Mistress get off the bed, leaving me to moan and in a frustrated state.

When Mistress returned I immediately felt cold lube being spread over my asshole. Slow circles massaging my hole, I couldn't help but whimper under her touch. Wasting no time, Mistress pushed into me, stretching me around her two fingers. Finding my g-spot, she returned to her rubbing, forcing a constant stream of moans out of my mouth. My mind tuning out everything else but her fingers, I could barely think as I felt cum trying to leave my clit, tingling with anticipation.

Mistress of course did not let that happen, taking out her fingers, replacing them with my vibrator. Stuffed and filled, she brought me back against her chest, my mind a mess, frustrated whimpers of anticipation the only form of noise I was able to make. Nibbling on my ear, Mistress continued her story, whispering ever so softly about her night with Sir.

Mistress turned on the vibrator, a jolt going through my g-spot, that familiar feeling of cum trapped in the tip of my clit instantly returning. I knew she could make me cum at any moment. I knew I was in her complete control. She kept the vibrations very low, describing how Sir began to spank her, hard. Her ass getting redder under his assault, pussy dripping for his cock. Tears in her eyes, she begged him to fuck her. Begged him to take her. I listened to the excitement in her voice, slowly losing my mind.

So close to me, feeling her breath in my ear, she described how he thrusted into her without warning, fully inside her aching pussy. She described how her first orgasm was forced out of her, quivering on the cock buried inside of her. Turning up the vibrator at this point, I moaned loud like a whore, imagining her getting fucked. Eyes rolled into my head, the combination of her soft voice and the sensation tearing through my g-spot driving me wild.

Mistress continued, her hand returning to caress my dripping clit, telling me how Sir didn't stop, didn't relent, using her sensitive pussy for his own entertainment. How he fucked her hard, spanking her red ass as he pushed in and out of her. Moaning hard into her pillow, she bit my ear as she said how much she needed his thick, hard cock. How much she craved it. Her pussy was addicted to it, devoted to it. My imagination running wild, fueled by the sensations coursing through me, I fell further under her control, only able to moan.

Smiling, knowing I was hovering on the edge of my own orgasm, Mistress described hearing Sirs grunt, his cock twitching, filling her with cum as he fucked her through his orgasm. Talking about how he filled her with cum, how she felt her pussy coated with warmth, Mistress pushed me over the edge. Turning up the vibrator all the way, fingers rubbing quickly over my clit, I silently screamed as it tore through me, my orgasm hitting my entire body, and I came.

My voice coming back to me, I moaned loudly through my orgasm. I whined, cried, screamed, begged, pleaded, and whimpered as I felt cum spurting out of my cage. Mistress smiled, calling me her good girl, telling me to cum for her, to the idea of my Mistress being fucked hard, filled with cum. I couldn't think, overcome with emotions as I was a slave to my own orgasm. Mistress turned the vibrator down to its lowest setting, letting her little exhausted slut lean back, completely spent.

Hand stroking my hair, she said what a good girl I was, how proud she was of me. I snuggled into her, so happy when she said those words to me. Kissing my forehead, Mistress said my job wasn't finished. I raised my head to look at her, seeing the devious look on her face. Kneeling to face her, I watched as she smirked, rubbing my cum she collected all over her pussy.

Giggling, she had me suck off her fingers, tasting my cum as I cleaned. She had me hold out my tongue, wiping droplets left over, making sure her hand was completely clean. With a knowing nod, I blushed as I dropped between her open legs, ready to be her good girl.

Mistress' turn to moan, hand returning to my hair, she leaned back into the pillows. I licked and sucked, still tasting my own cum mixed in with her wet pussy. Her forceful grip gave me little room to pull back, keeping my mouth firmly on her clit. I moaned, the vibrator still pulsing on my g-spot ever so gently.

I felt her reach towards the table, grabbing her phone. I burned red as I heard a few pictures being taken, never knowing who she showed them to. A couple minutes later I heard her speak, talking to her Sir. I listened as she talked about our morning, how her good little slut had enjoyed hearing about their night. Giggling, she said how cute I looked between her legs in my uniform, my little caged clit so excited. Ears burning, knowing her Sir had seen me in my current position, I moaned into her pussy, taking out my frustration and desire on pleasing my Mistress.

Her voice catching, close to an orgasm, she begged Sir to come over to fuck her, to fill her with more cum. Hand pushing me down hard, using my mouth, I kept licking and sucking, wanting nothing more than to hear and feel my Mistress cumming. I knew after her orgasm I would be sent to clean her apartment. I knew I would listen as her Sir came over, using my Mistress how he saw fit. I knew he would cum in her, reliving the previous night I had enjoyed hearing about so much. And I knew that I would be right back in this position, sucking his cum out of her pussy.

As I heard her say she was cumming to Sir on the phone, quivering as she orgasmed all over my tongue, I couldn't help the happy feeling spreading through me. The taste of cum still on my lips, both hers and mine, I knew I was a good girl for my Mistress.

And I knew my morning was far from over...

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers