One More Night

Story Info
Rory finds a new Mistress, who asks for just a bit more.
3.4k words
4.69
5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

I looked up to my Mistress, that mischievous look in her eye terrifying me with its unknown intent. On my knees at her feet, I leaned into her hand as she patted my cheek. Even after spending all weekend with her, I still couldn't seem to look away from that stare when she held my gaze. Never knowing what she was going to do next, simply just existing in her world, being a good girl and waiting to be told what to do. As it should be.

We met at a fetish party where I had been brave enough to go as Rory. Complimenting on my outfit, I must have blushed the entire time we talked. She pestered me with questions all night about my girly side, limits, experiences, and desires. Almost transfixed, I answered everything, spilling this secret life of mine out to her. Smiling, she made me give her my number, hand slowing tracing my caged clit through my panties.

The start of the next weekend after talking, Mistress had invited me to her place to stay. I don't remember ever feeling that nervous walking up to her door. But there she was, that same smile and stare that had captivated me weeks before. I quickly stripped of my boy clothes, showing her the outfit she had picked out for me to wear. Seamed stockings connected to my black garter, I slipped on the medium heels I had brought with me. Lace panties and a nylon crop top, I stood before her with a blush on my face, nervously awaiting her approval.

With that same smile spreading over her face, Mistress wasted no time in putting me to work around her place. All the while she enjoyed fixing my seams, teasing me, spanking me. It was if I was in a dream, so happy to be her good girl.

The first night as she snuggled up to me in bed, she once again cupped my caged clit as we made out. I moaned, leaking into her hand. Giggling, she would bring her hand up in between kisses for me to clean, only to go back down to catch more of my excitement. After a while she stopped me, covering my clit with my panties. Still desperate to cum, I stared at her, silently begging to continue, but she just smiled and shook her head. Taking my chin in her hand, she softly, ever so softly, whispered:

One more night

The next day she showed me a maid outfit she had bought for me, simple grey with white trim and apron. She lightly did my make-up, helped me into my heels, and gave me a list of chores she wanted done. My clit still frustrated from the night before, I had desperation written all over my face. Mistress just smiled, telling me to be a good girl as she headed out the door.

I must have pouted all day cleaning her house, although I did have to admit I looked cute in my new "uniform". Coming back as I was just finishing cleaning the kitchen, she admired my work, slowly moving about the house. Trailing behind her, eyes down, I desperately hoped she was satisfied, and would take pity on the aching need between my legs. Patting my cheek after her inspection, she simply giggled, calling me her good girl.

Dressed in garters and stockings for the night, she had me go down on her excited and wet pussy. Moaning, hands in my hair, Mistress ran her feet over my clit while she came. I whined and whimpered, feeling as if I would explode at any moment. But yet again, as she came down from her orgasm, cuddling her good girl, she every so softly whispered:

One more night

The third day she took me shopping, my face beat red as I had been made to wear my tights under my jeans. Mistress brought me to many stores to buy things for Rory, not hiding who it was for. Burning cheeks, the pinnacle of which being when she had me try on shoes in the middle of the store. She even rolled up my jeans so she could see how they looked. Giggles all around me, I could only stand and obey, humiliated more than I ever had been before, but not daring to move. My poor clit screamed at me, so desperate for release. For attention.

Coming back home Mistress had me cook dinner, this time in a new dress we had bought. I felt like quite the housewife in my apron and heels, blushing at the compliments she kept giving me. We ate, talked, laughed, just enjoying each others company. She told me how much she adored Rory, how much it made her wet when I was her good girl. Heart beating in my chest, I listened as she told me she wanted to see Rory again, wanted to be her Mistress. Barely able to speak, I could only nod in agreement. Cheering, she hugged and kissed me, calling me her good girl.

As the time came for me to go back home, I found Mistress had packed my bags for me. My eyes widened when she said I would be going home as her housewife, drinking in the fear and excitement in my face. She then showed me her new "necklace", showing me that she had taken the keys to my clit. I whimpered as I saw them resting in between her breasts, my literal freedom around her neck. She got close to me, staring up with big round eyes, melting any resolve I had with one question:

One more night?

I wanted to resist, to put up a fight, knowing very well I wouldn't see her for a while. But that face, that look, I couldn't argue. All I could do was be her good girl. All I could do was say yes. Ignoring the aching and frustration between my legs, that inner voice that screamed in protest, I agreed to my new predicament. Smiling, she kissed me deeply, hand once again feeling the clit she now owned in my new panties. Patting my ass as I left, she simply told me to be her good girl.

Weeks past before I saw my new Mistress again. Each day she would ask me if I was her good girl, get me to send photos of her little caged clit, giggling to herself at my obvious excitement. She would set me little challenges and tasks, thoroughly enjoying the control she had over her good girl. There was nothing I could do. I was hooked, so desperate to please her, to obey her. I knew there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for her. And, terrifyingly, it was a truth that I knew she knew as well.

I saw her sparingly after that, mostly talking online or on the phone. She invited me over for a night two and half weeks after that weekend. By this point I could think of nothing but my caged clit, always pulsing, always desperate. She had me strip at the door, admiring the state of her property, making her so happy to hear how excited I truly was. Tying me up, she lied me on the floor and kissed me, moving all over my body. When she got to my caged and full balls, I openly moaned and whined. Giggling, she simply continued her assault.

All night I lay there under her. She gently played with my clit, fingers delicately teasing her property. Mistress swapped between light spanks, biting, kissing, making out, sitting on my face for an orgasm, even some very careful vibrator teasing. I whimpered and begged through it all. Smiling, studying the effect she was having on her good girl, she untied me close to the end of the night. The keys still between her breasts, taunting my predicament, she once again made her mischievous face, playfully tapping a finger against my nose, whispering:

One more night

Her smile turning into a wicked grin, knowing there was nothing I could do. I could only say I would be her good girl. Helping me get dressed, hiding the lingerie she had wrapped me in, Mistress kissed me long and deep, hands cupping my denied clit. I kissed back in frustration, in need. Giggling, she spanked my butt and ushered me out the door.

The next time I saw her it seemed an eternity (although it was probably just a week or so, but a horny mind tends to lie). She dressed me in the most ridiculous pink dress, with frills all around. Heels I could barely walk in, I looked like a doll. Her doll, which she intended to play with. Squealing with laughter, my cheeks burned as she laughed at my outfit, how cute I looked, snapping photos as I stood in positions for her. Clitty screaming at me underneath my silly dress, she brought me over to her closet. I was tied down to a chair, a low vibrator humming inside my ass. Shushing my whimpering, she placed a pink ball gag in my mouth, as well as a blindfold. All I could hear was her telling me to be quiet, and be a good girl.

I sat in silence, waiting for what she had planned. Hearing voices I had to stifle a surprised squeak. I heard my Mistress whispering and kissing, a deeper voice with her, demanding her to get on the bed. Soon I heard her moans, her gagging, and then her screams as she was pounded. Shaking from the experience, from the vibrations coursing through my body, I did as I was told and stayed silent. I listened to her orgasm on his cock, being called a slut. Dry mouth, so unbelievably turned on, I waited.

Mistress returned after he left, removing my blindfold, greeting me to her mischievous grin. Taking out my ball gag, she asked if I was a good girl. I nodded. Reaching to her well fucked pussy, she brought her fingers to my lips, covered in the cum of another man I didn't know. Once again, she asked if I was her good girl. Whimpering, I nodded, seeing her smile widen as she began to feed me his cum. Over and over I sucked her fingers clean, only to come back with more. Giggling, she finished by coating my lips with his cum, leaving a slutty sheen.

Helping me out of my dress, she left me in my pink attire and heels under my boy clothes. Lips still glistening with cum, her hold growing tighter and tighter over me, she once again asked the question that was no longer a question. I knew what she was going to say, dreaded it, but I welcomed being her good girl. Welcomed being under her control. I felt her against my chest, softly and with an exhausted sigh simply saying:

One more night

Weeks later, my mind in a constant state of excitement, she brought me to a party. I was introduced to some friends of hers, and then led to a room. My "uniform" for the night was laid out. Mistress giggled, helping into my outfit. A classic light blue bunny outfit, with a softer crotch fabric, which to my horror perfectly outlined my caged clit. She gave me a final approval, and I was marched out to the party, handed a tray and got to work. Ass pinched all night, blushing almost the entire time, I was her good girl.

After an entire night of being bossed around, Mistress gently separated me from the group, bringing me into a bedroom. Her gaze far more dominating than when we first met, her control over her good girl almost absolute, she stroked my hair, telling what a wonderful job I did at the party. Running her finger over the wet spot forming near my clit, I moaned as she had me kneel beside her. Between her legs, facing the door, I watched as the host of the party came in. Not saying a word, he stood in front of me, stoic and waiting.

Eyes wide, I looked up at my Mistress, but she simply kept stroking my hair, telling me to be a good girl. Gulping, beyond desperate, I slowly with shaking hands started to unzip him. Taking out his hard, large cock, I stroked it with my hands, painted nails moving up and down. Kissing my neck, Mistress encouraged me, nudging me to continue. Taking a deep breath, looking up at the owner of this magnificent cock, my own clit stolen from me, I took the plunge and pushed it past my lips.

Picking up the pace, I began to worship his cock. Worship it like it was my own. I poured all my excitement, my frustration, my denial into pleasing him. Licking the underside of his head while he was in my mouth, he groaned under my assault. All the while Mistress smiled, calling me her good girl. My clit strained against my bunny suit, so desperate to cum and yet ignored, even by me, as I focused on his cock.

His groaning grew louder, cock pulsing, and I moaned excitedly as my mouth began to be filled with cum. Jet after jet, it had been so long since I had came that I almost didn't even remember what it felt like to cum like that. I sat there patiently waiting for him to finish, softly moving my lips up and down his spent cock. Mistress got up with her phone, and had me show her the good job I had done. Satisfied and smiling, she told me to swallow and clean off his cock, thanking him for letting me suck it. Without hesitation, I did.

She brought me back to her place in my uniform, I didn't have a care in the world. My attention was on her and her alone. She pushed me against the wall when we were alone inside, feeling every inch of me in my new outfit. Pushing me down to my knees for the second time that night I hungrily attacked her pussy, desperate to tear her orgasm out of her. Screaming with my head in her hands, she came hard on her good girl. Exhausted, she kissed me hard, and we both fell into bed entwined with one another. She didn't even have to say it, I knew what her words would be. I almost wanted them, needed them.

One more night

Mistress had to travel after that, having me house sit and clean while she was gone. She continued to tease me, demand tasks and photos. The host of the party I went to even dropped by from time to time as she was gone and I happily serviced him, always ensuring to send Mistress proof of being her good girl.

When she finally returned, she found me in a shined latex outfit I had bought. Neck to toe I was covered, with a corset giving me more figure. Drinking me in, she smiled, kissing me longingly, deeply. She giggled and poked at the plug I had inside of me, and of course, at her clit. It had been so long now that I barely even noticed it. I craved the throbbing, the denial. I didn't even want to own it anymore, so glad she had taken it away from me.

Not even making it to dinner, Mistress dragged me into her room. She spanked me in my outfit, being rough with her clit and my ass cheeks. Tears growing in my eyes, I looked at the determination in her face, the need. When she dragged me by my collar to her pussy I had never been more motivated, licking and sucking to my hearts content. Her moans music to my ears, her controlling hold on my collar comforting. I stayed there until she was done with me, until she was satisfied.

Recovering her breath, she had me sit on the bed. Climbing into my lap, she stared into my eyes, slowly removing her necklace. Reaching for her clit, her property she had claimed so long ago, Mistress stared into my eyes as she released me. My clit angrily sprang to life, as if it had been lying in wait for this very moment. She moved my cage to the side, and for the first time, she stroked my clit.

My eyes rolled up in my head, whimpering under her touch. Smiling at the effect she was having, she didn't let me get close. Always leaving me wanting, that teasing giggle as she listened to her good girl. Almost hyperventilating, I could only stare at my amazing Mistress, could only watch her in all her glory.

As I got close once again, she didn't slow, didn't stop. Her eyes showed conviction, determination. My mind was torn, two sides battling back and forth over what I wanted. What I needed. But I knew what was going to happen. I knew since the first time she had said it. I knew what she really wanted from her good girl. And I knew I wanted to be that good girl.

I placed my latex hand on my Mistress', entwining her fingers with mine. My clit screaming in rage at me for what I was about to do, but my mind was set. The orgasm I had so desperately sought on the cusp, the very edge of release, receded. Mistress stared, intently watching her good girl as I tried to find my words. I softly spoke, so softly she leaned in right to me, our foreheads touching as we stared directly into each other's eyes.

One more night?

With that I knew. I knew I was hers. Completely. Hers to do with me what she would. I embraced my owner, my world, my Mistress. Firmly holding me as if I would fall away, she kissed me again and again. Long, soft, hard, quick; every kiss she could. No words were spoken, yet both of us knew. It all made sense after these last few months. This is what I wanted. What I needed. I gave myself to my Mistress.

My clit softening, that desperation not diminished in the slightest, Mistress quickly got off the bed. She brought over a bag she had hidden, taking out a small box. She showed me the extremely tiny new cage, the new home for my clit. I didn't move as she placed it on me, hearing the soft click as it locked into place. I watched her put the new keys around her neck, happiness brimming in her eyes.

With eagerness in her movements, she brought out the second thing in the bag, showing me her new cock. Strapped to her front, it made her look like a warrior. Like a Queen. Not wasting any time, my new clit far more snug, I could feel myself start to grow. Yet it seemed to grow internally, the sensation making me groan. Mistress ignored that, flipping me over on the bed, ass in the air as she removed my plug.

Taking little time to lube her good girl, she thrusted into her needy little slut. I whimpered in ecstasy, in heaven under the effects of her new cock. I pushed back onto her, kissing her as she brought me up to her lips, only to shove me right back down. Hands on my hips, firmly guiding her paces, she fucked her girly whore hard. Demanding my attention, spanking my ass, she forced moan after moan out of me.

A new feeling came over me, a building sensation, one I had never felt before. Mistress could hear it in my voice, hear it in my breathing. She picked up the pace, fucking me as hard as she could. Uncaringly loud, I whimpered like the good girl I was, not sure what was going to happen, only that I didn't want it to stop. She grabbed my hair and pulled me back, her lips right next to my ear, saying a word I had wished to hear from her for months. Yet I knew this was different, not how I had imagined it. But it was right. It was what I wanted. It was what I needed. With conviction, with demand, with power, Mistress commanded her good girl:

Cum

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers