The Morning After

Story Info
Blissful awakening for this threesome - mm then mmf.
2.7k words
4.83
49.5k
90

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaddMal
BaddMal
118 Followers

Mike lay there, naked and on his side, recovery position. Lying next to him, Robby pressed lightly against his back, his arm resting across and over Mike's naked shoulder. Mike could feel Robby's hest across his back, his swollen cock up against the side of his ass. Was it stirring? He flexed, slightly. Felt the hardness push back against him. Echoes of last night drifted into his mind.

On his other side, Lucille nestled into him, still asleep but beginning to drift out of her heavy sleep. Her breathing changed. She'd sigh and turn over soon he knew. Awake, growing alert, Mike gently pushed back against Robby's cock, still half asleep, still dreamy, eyes still shut, but now getting harder as his swelling cock pressed on the sheets beneath him. Was Robby awake, he wondered, or was it just his penis that was stirring in his sleep. In the end Mike didn't care. With a hunger he hadn't known he'd had until last night, Mark pushed back against the man next to him, his ass pressing against Robby's firm hardness.

Robby's hand twitched. Moved lightly over Mike's shoulders. Gliding across his nipples as fingers slid slowly down over his muscular chest. Then back up. Repeat. Then further down as Mike inhaled excitedly. Robby's fingers now glancing along and up and down Mike's now rock hard dick. Mike moaned softly and pushed back against the solid rod now finding its way between his cheeks, willing Robby to enter him again. Desperate for it even. Lust roared in him as Robby's fingers wrapped themselves around Mike's dick. Pulled the skin back. Held him tight as the two men pushed into each other. Then let go. Stroked his balls. Then pulled at his cock again. Up and down and release and repeat.

Mike could feel the head of Robby's cock touching his hole and he moaned louder still. Felt his lover's breath on the back of his neck. Practically gasping, gagging for it. He lowered an arm down to lift one cheek. His wife Lucille, now clearly awake, turned and looked into him, brought her hand up to hold and caress his face. Her other hand exploring below the covers. Feeling Robby's hands on her husband, then explored round further and felt his hard dick pressing against the ass of her husband. She stared right into Mike's eyes as she said, "Oh my god you're such a cock slut, I love it."

Mike closed his eyes in a blissful moment and groaned as he felt Robby's cock push then slide into him, a slow fraction at first, then all of it as he relaxed and the mouth of his hole squeezed him in. "God that feels so good," he moaned out.

As the two men lay still, relaxing and letting the moment settle, Lucille brought her hands to Mike's chest and squeezed his nipples. Hard. Twisting them. Gasping, his cock flinched as she wriggled down the bed and wrapped her own lips around her husband's dick.

"Oh my god," Mike gasped, moaning into the pillow. Then he pushed back, then rocked forward as he started to grind on Robby's dick. Bringing his arm round and twisting his shoulders, his lips sought out his lover who leant over him and the two men kissed passionately as Robby pushed his cock hard into him.

"That is so fucking hot," said Lucille as she lifted her mouth off her husband's penis and looked at the two men kissing hard, arms locked around each other, her husband's cock rigid hard and their lover's deep deep inside him.

Robby moved his weight over to lie on top of Mike, fully pressing him down as he made slow love. Sliding in and out. Thrusting. Mike loosened and with each exquisite thrust he pushed back further and harder, willing him to up the ante. Urging him to go deeper, further, harder, rougher. His hands pushing against the bed, getting more leverage with each of Robby's slow thrusts. "Fuck me," he said at last. "Yes. Fuck me hard," he said as he pushed himself up onto all fours.

Lucille moved up to the head of the bed, her legs spread, her finger on and then in her pussy and other hand on her breast as she watched Robby's hands holding onto her husband's hips while he pulled Mike onto his wet, hard cock.

Her husband, lowering onto his elbows, his head just inches above her slick cunt, started into his wife's eyes. Blissful ecstasy in his face. "Oh fuck yes," he said, as Robby pulled out all the way, slowly, and all the way back in slowly again. Then faster, harder, rougher again, slapping skin. "Oh fuck yes," he moaned as each thrust shunted him back and forth and back and forth on the bed.

"You love my cock don't you slut," said Robby. Slapped his ass to another gasp and more moans. He pulled his arms away and Mike's head dropped down onto the bed, his face inches away from his wife's cunt. Her swollen pussy lingered with the sweet pungent scent of last night's multiple fuckings.

With both hands on Mark's hips Robby impaled himself deeper and harder into his ass. Both men grunting and moaning hard and loud. Slapping skin as Robby's thighs and abdomen slapped against Mike's ass and thighs. The soft wet slick noise of Lucille as she fingered her wet cunt, high with ecstasy, watching her husband's ass being pummelled by their beautiful sexy lover.

The grunts grew louder. Thrusts greater. Pained almost as each man exerted himself more and Robby's cock slid so easily into Mark's oiled, eager and well- stretched ass. Sweat glistened on them both. Hands rubbed against hard muscular flesh.

"Fuck me you two are so beautiful, so fucking hot," said Lucille as the pounding grew into an aggressive rutting then Robby was grunting loudly and his voice exploded in a cacophony of moans as he came, hard, thrusting his hot cum into the ripe swollen ass he'd been fucking for the second time in 12 hours, and Mike's own dick erupted spraying cum over the bed and hitting Lucille's legs, then Robby collapsed on top of him, their bodies sweating and hot, panting hard, breathless, laughing, kissing again and he looked up at his wife's adoring face as her lip curled round and the long waves of another orgasm crashed over her and her hand furiously rubbed at and fingered her swollen and well used pussy.

For a while all you could hear was the ragged breathing of the three of them, interrupted occasionally by a long blissful sigh.

"I gotta take a shower," Lucille says after a time, the first to move, the first to speak, while the three of them all lay there embraced in another shared orgasm.

Lucille's lithe, naked body lifts and she stands straddling her two men, looks down, smiles, then strides over the bed towards the loo. Leaving the door open she sits down on the loo, her legs wide open, and pees. Both men eye her, their heads turned and upright, watching. The sight and sound of her pissing, the stream catching the light as it flows out of her, stirs Robby's cock again and he moves his groin ever so slightly, his cock still hard inside Mike. Lucille eyes light up, enjoying the performance. "Mike likes to watch too," she smiles.

A flush. She then stands and moves away. Out of sight. The sound of the shower door and the water coming on. Water splashing against tiles. Mike moves first. Feels Robby's cock and cum slide out of him. Drawn to the thoughts of his wife naked under the hot running water, Mike moves off the bed. Robby is a breath behind him.

Lucille's eye open as the shower door pops open and both her men step inside next to her. "Oh lucky old me," she laughs. She wraps her arms around her husband, kisses him deep, and her arms reach out to pull Robby in.

"My two favourite men," she says. "Come to clean me. As if that's possible."

For the next 10 minutes they soap each other. Hands are everywhere as lather is spread all over them. Lucille finds herself getting hotter and hotter. Their hands over her breasts. Her sleek arms and smoother legs. Her curved ass. Her cunt. Fingers inside everywhere. Cum seeps out of Mike and washes away down his leg. Lucille leans facing the wall as one of the men -- she doesn't know who - starts fingering her pussy. Two fingers, three, four? Her ass gets pulled apart and oh my god is that a tongue? Wet firmness probes and pushes inside her as fingers flick over her clit and push into the mouth of her vagina.

Eternal moments of this under running water, and she turns. Robby's fingers withdraw, her husband was kneeling behind her, and she looks at them and simply says, "Both of you. Now."

A flashback to last night when both of them, then, fucked her in turns on all fours. Switching between being sucked and thrusting into her. Until Robby ejaculated first and she turned round presenting her cum-soaked cunt to her husband who came seconds after and then she pushed him down and straddled him. Cum dripping out of her and onto his face as she ground him and his tongue lapped her swollen fucked cunt until she orgasmed. Just like they'd spoken about.

That wasn't what she meant this time around though.

She's about to ask twice but she really doesn't have to. Robby looks at her husband. Somehow they decide without speaking and her husband turns her so she faces Robby. Pulls her round ass to his hardening cock. Robby steps forward and moves in to kiss her. Holds her and caresses her breast as his swelling cock sits between her legs. It's hard trunk lifting up against her clit and vulva.

At the same time her husband kneels again and starts tonguing and fingering her ass. His hand moves as he runs his fingers over Robby's cock. Wanks it. Then helps to slide it into the soaking wet cunt of his wife.

Two fingers then three in her ass and he can feel Robby's cock sliding inside his wife.

"I can feel your cock," says Mike. "That's insane," he whispers.

Lucile turns her head round slightly to look down at her husband. "I want your cock, now."

He doesn't need asking twice and stands. He holds his cock and pushes into her hole as she holds her ass cheeks part. "Yes," she gasps and he feels her tight sphincter start to give. He feels her relax, push back against him, and he's in. His cock starts to slide in and against the thin membrane inside her he can feel Robby's dick pulse against his own.

"Slowly," she whispers. "You're both so big."

They take their time with her. Explore her body as if for the first time. Nuzzle into her neck. Lift her boobs and kiss under her heavy breast. Arms lifted and stretched.

They lift both her legs up so she sits there. Impaled on them both. Her own arms around Robby's neck as she leans in and kisses him with a ferocious passion that runs a twinge of jealousy through her husband, though it's lost quickly in the passion.

"Oh my fucking god, fuck me in the bed," she says, pushing herself off. "I need you to fuck me hard." Wet dripping bodies walk through to the bedroom and she looks at them both and says again, "Fuck me hard. Fuck. Me. Hard."

Getting into the right position takes a few moments. She pushes Robby down on the bed and straddles him. Hungrily slips his cock into her. She leans forward, her breast hanging down over his face. Then she pulls her cheeks apart. "Now, Mike. Now. Get that delicious cock of yours inside my ass now."

Lucille moans out again as both men fill her. She encourages them on as their well timed thrusts slide deep in and out of her. Hard into her and their cocks rubbing against each other. She cries out loud. Moans. Her arms outstretched. Grunts. Lying helpless between the two men, she's unable to retain any semblance of control and starts to shriek as she feels the mother of all orgasms build and build and build. "Harder," she screams and her husband has his hands on her hips as his rock hard dick pummels into her stretched asshole and her lover pounds her sopping cunt. "Fuck yes, that's it. Harder!"

Her back curls and arms stretch up as she loses herself and from deep inside her she unleashes a primal wail that lasts for more than a minute as wave after wave after wave of orgasm hits her and she shudders and jerks and spasms with a fury and her men's dicks pounding her until she stops moving, gasps, "Stop." Almost a whisper. Almost sobbing. "Oh my god. Oh my fucking god," she whispers and shudders again as another smaller echo of an orgasm washes over her.

Mike withdraws first and Lucille slides off her lover to his side and nestles up to him. Mike lies down beside her and she curls into him. "Wow," she says after a while, "that was intense. I don't think I can walk." Mike kisses the top of her head tenderly. "You're amazing," he says, "That was sexy as fuck."

His dick is still solid and he glances over Lucille's body to Robby's shaft still stretched out in front of him.

Mike reaches over and takes Robby's cock. "I think you still need some help with that." And wraps his fingers round his wet shaft and wanks him.

"Let me do it to you too," Robby says and Mike carefully shuffles round his exhausted wife. Both men hold on to each other's cocks, jerking them, wet with Lucile's juices.

Eyes closed. Nothing but the sound of skin moving on skin and from nowhere Lucile's voice breaks the soft silence and she says, "I'll die if I see you in a 69."

It's slow and gentle, loving and intimate, a million miles away from the fast frenetic violent DP fucking of Lucille just moments ago. Replacing that frenzied rutting with a more tender touch. This, they all know, is the final farewell, a swan song to the erotic love-making and frenzied fucking of last night and this morning.

Robby lies on his side as Mike switches round, each of their hard cocks in front of them. With hands wrapped round each shaft, Robby licks, tentatively at first, and wanks Mike's cock as Mike tongued the tip then puts the engorged mass of Robby's cock deep into his mouth and sucks.

It goes on for ages, slow, tasting his wife, until Mike starts to rock forward and back, getting closer as Robby's hands run up and down his shaft and squeezes his balls and caresses his ass and fingers glide over his well-used asshole. Robby moans when Mike's fingers linger on his ass.

Encouraged he pushes one in. Then two, using the extra purchase to face fuck Robby, wet slurping as he brings his lover closer and closer to orgasm. Mike thrusts his cock into Robby's face as he comes. The touch of his tongue causing him to shiver as the orgasm intensified then throbs away wave after wave. Robby still hasn't come. He pushes Mike on to his back. Straddled him. His cock pulsating, glistening, and on all fours he pumps Mike's mouth. Lucille comes up behind him. Squeezes her arms around him. Wanks him as her own husband devours the dick until Robby arches his back and tenses, jerks, spasms, and explodes.

Spent, the three of them lay on the soiled bed, sheets crumpled, dozing and drifting. Hands and fingers gliding up and down. A nuzzle here and there but none of them really have an appetite for any more.

"That was amazing Robby, thank you," says Lucille finally as she moves her body in to him and holds him and gives him a long deep kiss. "Yeah man," as Mike follows suit and moves over his wife to kiss Robby.

"We should go," she says. Rising off the bed. Her naked round cheeks moving from side to side as she moves around the room, bending over provocatively as she gathers her clothes up.

Leaning over the bed she said to Robby, "We have to do this again sometime soon lover. I don't think I can get enough of you two," and she squeezes his balls as she throws Mike his pants. "We gotta go my love."

BaddMal
BaddMal
118 Followers