The Morning After

Story Info
I suck Mr. Wilkes at the youth hostel.
913 words
4.17
10.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning, I felt Mr Wilkes eyes on my body. With my eyes closed, I tried to map the situation. I was not wearing anything, my whole body exposed. Between my legs, I could feel the stickiness of his semen where he had ejaculated the previous night.

We were in the so-called family room of the youth hostel in a northern city where we had gone for a day to see an art exhibition. Just Mr Wilkes, my art teacher, and me. Staying at the youth hostel had reassured my mother that letting her 18-year-old daughter go on a weekend trip with her teacher was nothing but an excursion for the sake of art.

But instead of sleeping in safe dormitories, Mr Wilkes had sneakily booked us into a "family room" with just a double bed.

It was in that double bed where he had mounted me the night before and left his sticky semen that I was now feeling between my legs.

I had still not opened my eyes, but he had sensed me stirring.

"Ah, the little princess is awake."

He was right next to me. I could feel his head moving towards mine. His lips touched mine and his tongue opened my mouth, pushing inside. His left hand landed on my breast, kneading it. His tongue pushed further into my mouth. His left hand moved further south, over my belly, briefly resting there before arriving just above my pubic hair.

I could sense him getting excited and his body moving closer to mine. His erect penis touched my hips and his hand slid between my legs one of his fingers entering me. I intuitively spread my legs a little, letting him enter.

I had still not opened my eyes. Mr Wilkes was my art teacher and I needed his goodwill to get the points I needed to enrol in Bondberg college. For the required points I had already given so much - could I refuse him now?

I could not. I decided it was best to play along and my tongue began to interact with his. He pushed deeper inside -- with his tongue and with his finger that was between my legs. I adjusted my position a bit to open my legs a bit wider for him.

"I like horny girls", he said. "Spread them wider."

I obeyed and spread my legs. His whole hand now moved between my legs and a second finger began entering me. His erection was now rubbing against my thigh. His breathing got heavier.

Then he rolled back a bit, his right hand slid under my neck, lifting it up and then pushing it down towards his cock.

"I want you to suck me."

My head was now on his belly, his hand on my neck pushing me further down. His left hand grabbed his cock guiding it towards my mouth as his right hand pushed my head lower.

Of course, I opened my mouth. He pushed me down further, his erect penis deeper into my mouth until I started to gag.

He briefly released me and I came up for breath. Then another push as he began thrusting his erection into my mouth. He was now fully hard.

His pushed his hips up and my head down, then released my neck for a moment, before pushing it down again. And again. And again. And every time I could feel his cock touching the back of my throat.

"Yeah", he moaned, "you are a bad girl." And down again. And again he held my neck when his cock was deep in my mouth.

He released my neck and I came up for air. His hand turned my neck so that I was facing him. He moved me up for a kiss with his tongue.

Knowing what he liked, my tongue engaged with his, circling around it.

"Bad, bad girl." And then he guided my head back down over his cock. He pushed deep into me.

Yes, I was a bad girl. A girl with her teacher's cock deep in her mouth just so that she could get into Bondberg college.

Release and down again. This time I could feel himself stiffening and then right at the moment when his cock was all the way down my throat his contractions began and he ejaculated into my throat.

One, two, three... I felt the first spurt hitting the back of my throat, my reflexes coordinated with his spurts and I swallowed his semen. One, two, three...I had no choice.

Then I could feel the tension in his body lessening. Four, five...more semen down my throat.

He held me as I swallowed his last drops.

His hand guided my head up, and his cock slipped out of my mouth.

He turned my head around, moving it further up until my lips touched his. His tongue again entered my mouth, exploring it deep as if to probe that I had swallowed all his cum.

He released me.

"Dirty girl, you are a really dirty girl."

He gave me another brief kiss on my mouth. I could still taste his semen in my mouth, but he now was finished with me. I felt dirty and used.

"Dirty girl", he muttered once more.

"Dirty, dirty girl. You liked that. We will do that again..."

And I knew I would do that again. I would do it again to get the points I needed for Bondberg.