All Comments on 'The Morning After'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very hot and erotic story, almost a stroke story

Quick and to the point with very good erotica. A very good start to this series.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no good

no background as to their relationship before this. no end what happens now? where are the parents? what about pregnancy? this is a three chapter story that the writer failed to post chapters one and three. this is just a rushed mish mash of a middle that should be two or three times longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pretty good

a nice story quick simple and to the point. nice intense sex and a short story with minimal needed explanation good job.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
unique approach

we start with the aftermath? But have so little information we can't even guess what got us to this point.

Some of us are wondering if we care. I guess we will have to wait and see what the past has to tell us before we decide to go forward.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Short n sweet, im ready to read the other chapters now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES