The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly pushing the vibrator back into his mother, she held onto his arm as her whole body began to quiver and shake from the prolonged pleasure she'd been feeling.

He worked the slick silver toy in and out of her, occasionally removing it and bringing it up to her mouth for her to lick clean and bringing it down to her nipples. She moaned loudly when that happened, something Jason took a mental note of. Mum has very sensitive nipples, that is good to know.

He toyed with and teased her until she was begging for him to let her cum. She had been a very good girl and followed all of his commands and it was time for her reward.

At first she thought he was punishing her or teasing her even more when he removed the vibrator from her and switched it off. A look of sadness shot across her face but only momentarily before he replaced the toy with his fingers.

"Baby, please! Please, please, please!" was the only word she could say as his fingers entered her absolutely drenched cunt and begin to thrust in and out. Pointing his fingers up to ensure he hit her g-spot again and again, it took very little time before a pressure was building behind his thrusts and a torrent of squirt gushed from her pussy and soaked the both of them and her bed.

Hannah lay there trying to catch her breath in the aftermath of another powerful orgasm.

"That was... incredible," she said between breathes.

"For us both," he replied, brushing her hair out of her face.

Jason crawled across her bed to lay down next to her, wanting to relax with her and cuddle if she wanted to but Hannah had other plans. Getting up on her knees next to him, she pulled off his boxers and for the first time she laid eyes on his fully erect penis.

He didn't say a word. He just watched as his mother took hold of his cock and started to slowly wank it up and down.

"Oh mum that feels so good," he groaned. He too hadn't had much experience with sex other than watching porn and reading stories, so he knew he might not last long at all.

"Just relax babe, it's my turn make you feel good now," she told him.

Comparing his penis to her sex toys, Hannah estimated him to be a good 6 to 7 inches. Fitting perfectly in her hand as if it was made to be there. Precum leaked from the tip of his cock and started to coat her fingers as she worked his shaft up and down. Not wanting any of it to go waste, she bent her head down and ran her tongue all over its head and the full length of his shaft.

It wasn't too much longer before his legs started to tense and his orgasm got very close.

"Mum, I'm gonna cum, don't stop" he pleaded on the verge of orgasm.

Hannah had no plans to stop, holding the head of his cock in her mouth while she continued to jerk him off, her tongue expertly rubbing the sensitive spot on the back. Jason ran his fingers through his mother's hair and grabbed a handful as gently as he could, holding onto her as he began to cum in her mouth.

She worked his cock like a pro, draining him of all his cum before swallowing his entire load for him to see.

"Holy fucking shit, how did you get so good at that?" he asked breathing heavily.

"I used to be quite the party girl when I was your age. I haven't done it in years but clearly you never forget what you've learnt" she smirked.

Helping her up to join him at the head of the bed, Jason stared into her pretty green eyes before they shared a long slow and romantic kiss. Their tongues began a passionate battle within their mouths, writhing around each other. Tasting the cum on each others tongues.

"Didn't you miss it?" Jason asked, pulling his head back slightly.

"Sex? Or giving blowjobs?" she looked at him quizzically.

"All of it. Relationships, intimacy, connection, sex, love. I don't think we've ever talked about it before," he clarified.

"I guess so but I didn't really think about it. I made my choice to focus entirely on raising you and giving you a good life. I will never regret that choice. It was a worthy sacrifice to know I raised a good, kind, responsible and loving young man."

"You have been the best mum anyone could ever ask for. Let me show you how much I appreciate you," he said before shoving her backwards, sending her flying onto her mattress.

Jason wrapped his arms around his mother's thighs and yanked her down so that she was now flat on her back at the end of her bed, making her laugh out loud for a second.

Wasting no more time, Jason went right in and began giving his mother a vicious tongue lashing, licking her pussy all over as fast as he could. This was his first time performing oral sex and it was clear he didn't fully know what he was supposed to do, but he was giving it his best.

"Slow down baby, is this your first time?" Hannah asked him.

He didn't answer verbally, just nodded his head and continued what he was doing only at a slower pace.

"Oral sex isn't a race. You're not trying to get to the end as fast as possible. It's important to take it slow, let it build. Communicate with your partner and ask what she likes, don't just assume that the clitoris is a magic orgasm button. It takes time to learn how to pleasure a woman and every woman is different, requiring different methods and techniques. If you're unsure, ask her."

"How do you like your pussy licked, mum?" Jason asked.

"Good boy, that's a great start. I like it slow, gently bite my inner thighs, nip at my skin with your teeth. Nice and softly, that's it. Good job baby. Don't forget you have hands too, explore my body with them. Run them up and down my legs, across my stomach. My body is yours to pleasure and play with. Explore it and find out what I like. Pay attention to my reactions. My body will let you know if it likes what you're doing."

Hannah spent a good 20 minutes coaching and teaching her son how to perform oral sex on her. Teaching him all the favourite ways she loved to be touched. She was impressed, he seemed to be a fast learner.

"I'm getting close baby, I can feel it building. What I want you to do now is to start introducing your fingers. Slide two fingers into my pussy and curve them upwards towards yourself. That's where my g-spot is," she instructed. "Oh fuck yes that's the spot. Now gently massage that area with your fingers and start sucking on my clit. Do both at the same time. That's it, oh fuck yes that's it baby. You're doing so good. Keep that up. Finger me faster. Mmm ah, Jason I'm cumming!" Hannah screamed, clamping her thighs around her son's head.

She bucked and thrashed around her bed as she rode the waves of that powerful and incredible orgasm. Jason didn't let up until she finally stopped moving, panting and sweating she relaxed her legs and released his head from her vice like grip.

"How was that?" he asked, genuinely curious to know if he had done a good job.

It took a few minutes for Hannah to finally respond to his question.

"That, and I mean this with my whole heart and soul, was hands down THE best pussy licking I have ever had in my life. And that was your first time too! You're a fast learner baby, I am so very proud of you and so worn out. My god can you eat a pussy! Come here and give your mother a kiss," she held out her hand for him to join her on the bed.

Jason could not stop smiling. In his wildest imaginations and all his dreams of his mother, he never expected any of it to actually happen for real. And now there they were, having sucked and licked each other to orgasmic bliss, Jason was speechless.

He joined her on the bed and both wrapped their arms around the other. They shared more passionate kisses and spent a little while longer making small talk before the exhausted couple fell asleep in each others arms.

Hannah woke first a couple hours later. Rolling over onto her side she just lay there watching her son sleep peacefully. Tracing her finger along his cheek she softly brushed his hair to the side before bending down to kiss him on the cheek.

His eyes slowly opened and the first thing he saw was the beautiful angelic face of his mother, staring down at him.

"Mmmm," he groaned with a stretch, "Hello beautiful," he said, leaning up to kiss her.

"Hey there handsome," she responded. "You hungry?

"I don't think anything can top what I just ate, but yeah I could use some food," he joked.

"Behave yourself and maybe you can have me for dessert later," she winked. "I don't feel like cooking right now so why don't we shower and then we'll look at ordering something for lunch."

That sounded like a great plan to Jason. He joined her in her bathroom and the couple showered together for the first time, taking turns to wash each others bodies. He returned to his room afterwards to grab some fresh clothes before they ordered some food.

Once their lunch arrived and had been consumed, they decided to spend the day together running some errands. Doing a little food shopping, getting the car washed. Jason was under strict instruction to behave himself and keep his hands to himself while they were out in public. Hannah couldn't risk someone they knew seeing them being as close as they were. Though she was very turned on by the idea of messing around in public with the risk of being caught.

Hannah excused herself for a few moments while she entered the ladies restroom. Locking the cubicle door, the pulled down her panties and leaned back against the tank. Her right hand wandered down as she stroked and admired her bald pussy. Reflecting on the past week and everything that had happened, she felt like a whole new person. The past 19 years, she'd just been a mum. Taking care of her family. But now it was like her son had unlocked her sexuality. His fantasies were becoming her fantasies, she wanted to bring to life all the words he had written about them together.

She knew it was wrong, that a mother shouldn't do these things with her son, but the forbidden nature of what they were doing made her really fucking horny. They had a dirty little secret and it was theirs to keep. Getting lost in thought she suddenly realised she was running her fingers in circles over her clit, accidentally masturbating while she took a piss. She didn't stop though, it felt amazing. She continued to pleasure herself until the last of her piss fell into the bowl, only then did she stop to clean up and return to her waiting son.

"Everything okay, you was in there for a while?" Jason asked her.

"Yep everything is great. I just got a little lost in my thoughts that's all," she smiled at him.

"All good thoughts I hope," he replied.

"The best thoughts baby. I was thinking about how much has changed this past week. It's like you have unlocked the door I locked 19 years ago and now I'm free to explore and do things I haven't done in a very long time. I feel like a new woman and I've never been happier,"

The smile on her face told Jason everything he needed to know. There is nothing in the world that he loved more than seeing his gorgeous mother smiling and happy.

Once they'd arrived home, Jason helped Hannah put away their food shopping. When the last of it had been put away, he stood directly behind her, pressing her into the kitchen counter. Wrapping his arms around her waist and resting them on her stomach, he proceeded to kiss her neck. She tilted her head to the side to give him better access. Gently biting and nipping at her neck and shoulder as he kissed his way down, he came to a stop. Reaching for her hand, he turned her around to face him so that he could kiss her on the lips.

His hands explored and run over her back while they continued to make out before coming to rest on her ass. Cupping his hands over her perfect ass cheeks, he squeezed them as he lifted her up onto the kitchen counter. The passion between the two was rapidly building. They couldn't keep their hands off one another. Jason lifted her left leg up onto the counter and pushed her sundress up her thighs, exposing her visibly wet panties.

The two never stopped kissing as his hand explored her legs, up her thighs and towards her panties. Pushing them aside, he slipped a finger into his mother's wet pussy. Slowly fingering her there on the counter. Her head fell back with her mouth wide open as she expressed the pleasure she was feeling. Jason moved his face to the side of hers and began to whisper right in her ear. The feel of his breathe on her neck, the smell of his cologne and the sound of his whispered words sent shivers down her spine.

"You have no idea how hard it was to not follow you into the restroom earlier. I wanted to lock us in that cubicle, pin you against the wall and cover your mouth with my hand and finger your pretty little cunt just like this," he added a second finger into her and increased the speed of his fingering. "How fucking hot it would have been to hear people in there with us, having absolutely no idea that your son was right there making his slutty mother cum all over his fingers."

Hannah was powerless in his hands. Entirely submissive and loving every second of what he was doing to her and whispering in her ear.

"I wanted to rip these panties off, bend you over and fuck you from behind like a good little whore. Would you like that mother? Would you let your son have you when and where he wants?"

She could do nothing but moan and nod her head. She wanted that so badly. She'd never wanted anything more in her life.

He brought his thumb up and pressed it into her clit, with the two fingers still inside her he worked all three at the same time. Hannah didn't hold back her moans, she let him know exactly what felt good. Bringing his face to the front of hers now, he looked her in the eyes. Never breaking eye contact with her as his fingers continued to fuck her.

Listening to her moans and watching the way her body was reacting, Jason knew she was close to cumming. Her breathing had increased and she was staring at him with the most beautiful submissive puppy dog eyes.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes sir, please make me cum. I need it so bad!" she begged.

"That's my good girl. I love it when you use your good manners."

His dominating compliments made her feel so small and naughty. She quickly found out that she loved being a good girl for him and having him take control of her. Belittling her and calling her his whore made her pussy so wet, she found herself craving this approval and wanting to please him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him tightly as he fingered her to an amazing climax there on the kitchen counter. Kissing him all over his face and thanking him over and over for allowing her to cum for him.

A month ago Hannah would never have believed she'd be there in the kitchen being fingered by her son while he whispered in her ear all the things he wished to do to her in public. But now her life had changed so fast and while a month ago she was simply the parent in this relationship, she now wanted to be taken care of by her son. She trusted him with her life and knew he'd always take care of her and her needs and she'd willingly give all of herself as his submissive, allowing him to dominate her and to please him and make him happy.

"Thank you baby, that was so good," she managed to say between kisses.

"I can't tell you how many times I watched you here in this kitchen, cooking or cleaning, just wishing I could do something like that to you, that was a dream come true," he told her.

"I'm happy to help make your dreams a reality sweetheart," she smiled.

Hannah had to go and change her panties and sundress because they were soaked in her cum and sweat now. Jason spent the rest of the afternoon doing odd jobs around the house that needed doing while Hannah cleaned up a little and started to prepare their dinner. She was really enjoying him walking around topless covered in sweat. He noticed her staring every time he walked by and smiled at the sight of her standing there biting her lip.

After dinner had been eaten and everything had been cleared away, the couple agreed to have another movie night. Settling down for an evening of cuddles and laughter as they enjoyed a couple of comedy films together. As the night drew to an end it was close to 11pm now and both were ready for bed.

"Go get ready and then come get into my bed, you're sleeping with me tonight," Hannah instructed him.

"Yes ma'am," he joked. Absolutely no arguments would be made here.

His mother was in the bathroom by the time he'd returned to her room. Getting under the covers and making himself comfortable, he waited for her to come out.

10 minutes passed by the time she was ready, hearing the bathroom light being turned off before the door opened.

Standing there leaning against the doorframe stood his mother, wearing the most incredible set of lilac coloured lingerie he had ever seen. It closely resembled the set worn by the actress in the film they'd watched. Only Hannah looked a million times hotter and Jason could not tear his eyes away from her. He was speechless.

Hannah blushed a little at his response. What little nervousness she felt before opening that door had quickly vanished. Slowly and seductively she walked towards the bed, crawling on it and towards him. Their faces met and they shared a very romantic kiss.

"If this is a dream I hope I never wake up," Jason sighed.

Hannah took his hand and kissed the palm before placing it on her chest over her heart.

"It's not a dream baby."

He could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest, something his heart was also doing.

"Mum, I'm lost for words here. I cannot begin to describe how amazing and perfect you look. Perfect isn't even a strong enough word to fully convey my thoughts and feelings right now," he stumbled over his words a little out of nervousness.

"For so long I've dreamt of you, craved you and wanted you. What started as simple sexual fantasy evolved into more and now that you are here in front of me and we've grown closer than ever, it has only confirmed my feelings."

"What feelings baby?" Hannah asked.

"That I love you, mum. That I am in love with you. Not just as your son but as a man who has been living with you, who has been through thick and thin by your side. A man who would give everything in the world he possibly could just to see you smile one more time. You have my heart, mum. You always have and you always will. I love you," he confessed.

His hand remained on her chest the entire time he was talking. Feeling his mother's heartbeat even faster now.

Hannah's eyes got a little misty and a tear drop rolled down her cheek.

"You know I loved your father? And when he left us it broke my heart. I think a reason why I locked myself off from other relationships was because I was scared of being left again. Scared of being hurt again. I watched as you grew into a man and now more than ever I feel a closeness to you that I haven't felt since I was with your dad. I never questioned my feelings until recently when we became a lot closer and I've been a little confused about what it all meant," she told him.

"Confused? What's got you confused mum?" he asked.

"The way I feel for you baby. Society and it's laws tells us that it is wrong for family members to love one another in the way a regular couple would. We are raised to discourage it, to avoid it and shame it. That it is illegal and should be punished. But that's the thing, I don't feel any shame. I don't feel guilty and I don't believe that this is wrong. If anything, the past weeks has only helped me understand that I love and trust you with my life. I have watched you grow into a man, a man that I know I love, not just as a mother loves her son but I love you as a woman loves her husband. You've opened my eyes to thoughts and feelings I was blind to for so very long and now that my eyes are open, it is clear to me now. I love you too sweetheart. In all the same ways."