The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah laid down on top of Jason, their chests pressed together, hearts beating as one. His arms wrapped around her body and holding her in place. Her hands cupped his face as they kissed again and again. Expressing their love for one another had been a big emotional hurdle for them both, overcoming it together like they always had done.

It was getting late now and both of them were very tired after their busy day. Jason laid on his back in the middle of the bed, with Hannah draping her arm and leg over his body and using him as her pillow. For the first time, they slept together as a couple. Holding onto each other in ways Jason had only ever dreamt of before now.

"I love you," Jason whispered, placing a kiss on top of her head.

"I love you too," Hannah sleepily replied softly before peace fell upon the room and sleep took them for the night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Uncharted Ch. 01 Mom and son stranded together on a deserted island.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Ride: Sitting on Son's Lap Son quietly fucks Mom in back seat while Dad drives the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Older Sister Shares Sleeping Bag Older sister shares sleeping bag with freezing brother.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Backseat Boy A bumpy ride leads to some bump and grind for mother & son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories