All Comments on 'The Morning After'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 3 years ago
Great Story

5 Stars. Enjoyed the story. Hope to see a continue of it. Thanks

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Wonderful story of love between siblings. I really enjoyed reading your story and hope you would keep it going. Where do these couples end up now? Who gets pregnant first?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Very hot! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Hot

So very Hot, Brother Sister love story. Now there's another pair having sex. Wonder if the future holds swapping sisters, and brothers. Love this, Five Stars!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Super love story

Good story. Had good concerns and reflection the next morning. Needed a little more description of the growth dynamics that caused the two to be so close.

The parents decision to retire to coast and stay is a little phony without some foreknowledge of parental/family situation: siblings are a little young for father to be at retirement age.

To ease mother skepticacism, ask if they would be happy if Brady and Sam moved in with you. Remind that Sam is Jen's life long friend and Brady has been a shy flutter every time she visited. Jen was interested in him too, and the same for Evan and Sam. It is logical to have marriage of opposite family but live in same house. Ultimately you could live in polyamourous relationship.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

Adding in the other brother sister pair took a bunch away from the story. Could have been great, but missed by a big margin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous, so sucking fucking hot. Totally depraved and debauched, all four absolutely sex crazed and more so when completely drunk on cunt juice, omg what would I not give to be part of this fabulous fuck up, I so adore cunt in every way. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped at "they set up six feet apart to be safe"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn this was so hot and romantic. It started off great and never stopped. I just wish it had went longer and we see their future a bit more. I was concerned when Evan woke up and Jenny wasn't there, because I've seen where that usually leads in many other stories and the fact there were 6 pages had me thinking that it was gonna be "one of those ones" where they separate for a bit then get back together. Thankfully she just went to her friend's house to talk and calm her nerves before going back. Turns out her friend is in a similar situation, in love with her brother, which I thought was lovely.

It was a crying shame that you had said she sucked two other cocks before Evan's, though I can understand it from her perspective at least. It would have been more special if he had been her first in that regard, too. Of course, I know your style by now so it was no surprise that you had written her in with some cock-sucking experience. Personally I just ignored that paragraph to maintain my own joy of the story since everything else about it was pretty much perfect.

I gotta say, there's something about BBW that just makes them so incredibly desirable. I can't quite put my finger on it, but lately I find myself reading more and more stories with BBW as one of the main characters, and it gets me far more aroused than I normally get. Especially when they have long, black hair (now THAT at least I know is one of my favourite things on a woman).

Some way through the 4th page when Evan suggested bringing Brady and Sam over so they could be together, I started getting a bit anxious and my first thought was "oh god, this better not be some setup to start swapping." Never forget the golden rule: incest never shares! I was so apprehensive reading the rest of the story, hoping that the golden rule would not be broken like in some of the other stories I've read. Thankfully, nothing like that occurred. Perfectly executed :) Easiest 5/5 I've given in a long time. I just wish some of your other stories were more like this one.

TarissaTarissa6 months ago

It was a 4/5 till the completely unnecessary other bro/sis was added which made me just stop reading it.1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...