The Morning After Party

Story Info
Marcus startles a crossdresser the morning after a party.
2.5k words
4.55
11.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers

Marcus jutted up after turning over, a pain at his side. Though he woke up in a bedroom, it felt like he was waking up in a desert: his body was stiff, his mouth was dry, and it felt hot. The sudden pain brought all his senses back. He checked his side; rug burn from an unfamiliar floor. Propping himself up, he eyed the room until realization set in. He was in Anthony's bedroom. More questions swirled into his already hazy mind. He turned over and sat up, feeling around for his phone. It was 9:45 A.M. on a Sunday and he had gotten a text from Anthony:              

Hope the hangover's not too bad, you made an ass of yourself last night. That Renee chick was pissed when she left. Guess that's what happens when you chase girly dudes LOL. Help yourself to breakfast, if Fernando's not back, lock up when you leave.

The events of the night before flashed through his mind like an old slide show, blurred pictures of key events. Renee, in all her ebony beauty, turning him down, in favor of some high, wanna-be frat boy with frosted blonde hair. Pouring down a steady stream of straight vodka, becoming more aggravated. Hearing the narcissistic comments from Frat Boy that were aimed at him. Throwing a bottle at Frat Boy, the fight, the hateful look Renee gave him.

Anthony wasn't much help either. A girly dude he had called her. Renee was a woman, albeit transexual, but a woman, nonetheless. Between the two of them, Marcus' pansexuality was the only thing that never made sense to Anthony. Other than that, they'd been best friends since high school. He'd been talking to her for a month, even invited her to the party, but continued to turn him down. Now, he felt he'd made a fool of himself, and proven some unnecessary point for Anthony.

Marcus stood and buttoned up his long-sleeve shirt, ready to face the world. He patted his pockets making sure he still had his keys and wallet. Everything was still in place. Thankfully, he wasn't too hungover, just a nagging, drowsy feeling. He made his way out of the mess of a bedroom, staggering down the hall. Anthony's apartment was small, but spacious, a two-bedroom, two-bathroom setup. The main room was a large, open concept living room and kitchen combo. Leftover red cups and thrown around cushions were remnant, but otherwise, the place looked decent. It didn't really reflect the vodka-fueled activities the night before.              

Marcus was about to turn into the kitchen, when he noticed the woman standing at the counter, rummaging through an upper cabinet, bouncing on her toes to an unheard beat. He slipped back behind the wall, easing back out just enough to check her out. Slender, but just enough curves. He didn't remember seeing her last night, but then again, there were still things he couldn't remember. Red fishnet stockings were wrapped around long tan legs. A matching pair of red panties and a form-fitting lace top brought the outfit together. The panties didn't do enough to cover her butt, not that Marcus complained. Her plump cheeks were exposed, nice and round. A tingle ran through Marcus' cock. He straightened himself up before stepping from behind the wall, hoping to turn his luck around. He eased out and leaned against the wall, thumbs hooked in the belt loops of his jeans, trying to play it cool.

"Looks like I'm not the only who spent the night," his words came out smooth. He raised his voice a little, making sure she knew he was entering the room, not a complete creep. The figure jumped. A coffee mug flew over her head, and she turned to catch it. Marcus could she her face as she clasped the cup with her dainty fingers. Her hair was short, a boy cut, and she was wearing light makeup, her cheeks were a rosy pinkish color. Suddenly, recognition settled over Marcus and his eyes widened. He straightened up, "Fe.... Fernando!?"

"Wh... what the?!?" Fernando's chest was heaving in the lace top. "Marcus?!? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I....I.... I spent the night," he responded, "Wha.... What are you doing? Wha..."

Fernando cut in, slinging the cup to the counter, "Look, look you cannot tell Anthony about this." His voice was high pitched, feminine. "You can't..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," it was his turn to cut in. He caught his breathe and tried to calm himself, "just, just tell me what's going on?" Fernando stood straight, trying calm himself too. He looked like a child, caught with their hands in the candy jar.

"You've gotta promise you won't tell him," He pleaded.

"Fernando, whatever's going on here wouldn't make sense his to him anyway, cause he's kind of a jackass," Marcus assured him. "So, I wouldn't bother trying to explain it to him anyway."

The words sounded cold, but they calmed Fernando. "Thank God."

"Anthony hasn't noticed any of this?"

Fernando laughed, "No, thanks to different work schedules, we don't really see each other that much, and as long as the rents paid, he has nothing to say." Marcus nodded. "But please, don't tell him."

"I won't tell," Marcus reassured him. "He wouldn't get it anyway."

"He wouldn't?"

Marcus rolled his eyes, "He still doesn't understand how I could be pansexual. He wouldn't get this either"

"Wait," Fernando was surprised, "You're...pansexual!?!"

"Yep," Marcus replied, brightening his tone.

"I never would've guessed." Fernando eyed him with suspicion. "A black pansexual man, that's kind of rare."

Marcus smiled, "Well, I'm one of them."

"Since when?"

Marcus let out a laugh, "Since the end of my senior year."

"Did some experimenting, hmm?" Fernando gave an inquisitive look.

"Sorta," Marcus replied shyly, "I ditched school to go see a movie and I met this older trans woman," he paused, reliving the moment, his skin tingled.

"And?" Fernando stretched out the word.

"And,we were the only one's in the theater, and" Marcus paused again, "let's just say some things happened, and it opened my eyes." He added, "We still meet up from time to time."

"Marcus got felt up in a theater!" Fernando sang, giving a little dance as the words jingled out.

"And," Marcus cut in, grinning, "you're the Latino standing here in panties and stockings, care to explain?"

"Well," Fernando straightened up and cleared his throat, eyeing the floor, "a couple of friends and I were hanging out and they dared me to strip down and put on a pair of panties and stockings that a girl had left behind," he paused. "It felt good," a shiver went through him, "so good I was still wearing them and got caught jerking off by one of my friends, and" he bit his lip, "and he insisted that since I liked stroking dick, I should jerk his." Fernando looked up, smiling, "Which led to more than just a handjob."

Silence lingered between them for a while.

"So," Marcus said, finally speaking up. "I'm pretty sure Fernando's not the name you go by when you're dressed, so what should I be calling you."

A smile spread across Fernando's face. "Alexis has always felt right, Lexi for short." Marcus eyed her up and down.

"Lexi does sound like good fit," Marcus agreed, Fernando made for a sexy Lexi. His eyes drifted down her body, a small bulge in her panties grabbing his attention.

"Mind if I ask you another question?"

Marcus regained his focus, "Depends."

"Why did you spend the night?"

"Oh," the shame crept back into Marcus' mind. "I got a bit too drunk last night."

"Some party," Lexi giggled.

"Uh, not exactly." Marcus explained the ordeal with Renee and the Frat Boy.

"Oh," sympathy was in her voice, "I'm sorry things didn't work out"

"Yea, me too." They stood in silence, awkwardness filling the kitchen.

"You said her name was Renee, right?"

Marcus dragged his eye up to meet hers, "Yea"

"Black, about our height, braids to the middle of her back?"

"Yea," Marcus furrowed his brow. "You know her?"

"I know of her," seriousness in her eyes. "Honestly, you dodged a bullet."

"Huh?"

"She parties with friends of mine, she's heavy into drugs, I don't which ones, but sounds like he's a handful when she's on them." Marcus was astonished, but it made sense.

"That would explain why she was so interested in that coked-up asshole," Marcus grunted under his breath, "not only did I make a fool of myself, but I was into a fucking druggy." He braced the counter, staring down into the mug.

"Now wait a minute, Marcus," Lexi crossed the kitchen floor towards him. "There's no way you could have known, and let's face it, if you had known it would've been really awkward." She placed a hand on his shoulder.

Marcus met her eyes. "I guess you're right."

Lexi giggled, "of course I'm right. Now, brighten up. You've had a shitty night. You better make the most of the morning."

"And how do you suggest I do that?" Marcus asked, the image of Renee snorting coke ran through his mind.

Lexi turned and stepped away, an exaggerated sway in her hips, "I don't know."

"What were you planning to do?"

"Well," Lexi looked back over her shoulder. "I was going to stroke it for a while," she lingered on the words, "maybe break out my dildo, but I was interrupted."

"So," Marcus caught on, his cock twitched, "since I interrupted your morning, maybe I should make it up to you."

"How so?" Lexi felt a tingle in her cock.

Marcus walked across the kitchen, nudged Lexi against the fridge, and dropped to his knees. Lexi tried to utter something but was cut short. Marcus pulled her panties down enough for her cock to flip out and he devoured it without a thought. Lexi let out a gasp. She was plotting to suck him off, but this was far better. Grasping her hips, Marcus prompted her to push her cock into his mouth. Lexi obliged. Marcus was using a technique she'd never felt. He used the roof of his mouth and his tongue to apply just enough pressure to get her rock hard, almost immediately.

Lexi moaned, slumped against the wall, barely propping herself up. Marcus unbuttoned his shirt as he continued to work her cock. He was exhilarated. Her cock was big enough to fill in mouth, but not enough to hit the back of his throat. Perfect, in his opinion. Marcus let his shirt flip off his arms and Lexi took the time to check him out. Marcus had more of a wiry frame, not chiseled muscle, but enough to fall out of the skinny category. She heard him undoing his belt and pushed him away.

"Let's move this to my room," excitement was in her eyes. As Marcus stood up, Lexi grabbed his hand and rushed him off. He stumbled, struggling to pull up his pants as they entered the room.

Her bedroom was a mess, portraying Lexi's planned escaped. An assortment of lingerie and panties were spread across the floor. Muted, crossdressing porn flashed across a nearby laptop screen, a sissy taking a pounding from a buff, bald guy. A pink dildo laid on a pillow.

Lexi pushed Marcus onto the bed and climbed on top of him. She quickly kissed her way down his stomach until her chin grazed his cock and she slipped it into her mouth. Marcus let out a soft pant as she sucked away. He couldn't tell, but it seemed as if she were smiling. Lexi reached down and jerked herself while she worked his cock.

"Fuck," Marcus groaned.

Marcus pulled his cock from Lexi's mouth and turned her around, so her cock was hovering over his face. He let it slip into his mouth and continued what he had started. Lexi squealed with delight as she continued sucking his cock.

"69," she said to herself. "He's freakier than I thought." Lexi kept gobbling on Marcus' cock. The room was emersed in the sound of their sloshing. Muffled moaned intertwined as they worked each other over. Lexi could feel Marcus pushing further into her mouth. She sat up and climbed off him. Confusion spread across Marcus' face as he sat up, his dick springing up between his thighs. Lexi slung the nightstand drawer open and pulled out a tube of lube. A devilish smile spread across her face.

"I'd rather you fuck my ass than my mouth," she squeezed a generous amount into her hand and tossed the tube to Marcus. He snatched it out of the air and did the same. Lexi reached back, smearing the lube in and around her entrance. Marcus grabbed his cock, spreading the lube around it. Lexi looked down at him, "Ready?"

"Hell yea."

Lexi straddled Marcus and eased down to his cock. They pushed against each other, Lexi pushing down on his cock, and Marcus pressing against her opening. As the head of his cock popped in, they moaned in unison. They pushed against each other until Lexi bottomed out on Marcus's cock.

"Fuck," she moaned, digging her nails into his chest. Marcus gripped her waist, gathering himself. Slowly, they started rocking against each other. Lexi ran her hands up and down Marcus' body, head tilted towards the ceiling, enjoying the ride. Marcus watched, mouth agape, as Lexi rode his cock. He began bucking harder. Each thrust made Lexi bounce more and more as he picked up the pace. Before long, Marcus was pumping away. Lexi pinched Marcus' nipples, smiling as she gyrated against his cock.

"Fuck, you're terrible," he moaned, looking up at her.

"Then show me how terrible, you naughty little party animal," a mix of lust and excitement loomed in her eyes.

Overtaken, Marcus pulled Lexi close and stood up. He spun around and laid her on the bed, his body pressed against hers, and kept pumping. Lexi wrapped her arms and legs around him. Marcus' moans were muffled as he buried head in her neck. Their bodies were sweating against each other. Lexi bit Marcus' ear. Her dick was rock hard pressed between them.

"Fuck me, Marcus," Lexi cooed in his ear, "Give it too me." She held on tighter as he rammed inside of her, the bed creaking beneath them. Suddenly, Marcus propped himself up.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned.

"Cum on my dick," Lexi sat up. Marcus gave a few more thrusts before pulling out. He stroked his cock furiously. Lexi fondled his balls while he jerked it. His eyes rolled and he stretched out a moan. Cum erupted across Lexi's cock and stomach. She scooped it all with her hand and used it as lube to stroke her cock. Marcus buried his face between her legs, rimming away at her hole. Eyes closed, body tensed, and short of breath, it wasn't long before Lexi came. Volcanic shots flew across her body.

The room was still. Shallow breathing filled the room. They slowly sat up at the same time, looking each other in the eye. Cum was still leaking from their cocks as they took in the sight of each other. Words, questions, utterances ran through their minds as what just happened replayed in their minds.

"Wow," was all they could say.

mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers