The Morning Run

Story Info
Seducing my cousin's wife on a morning run.
2.2k words
4.46
25.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Morning Run

It was a chill spring morning when I met up with Melanie in front of her house, dressed in my black track pants and grey parka with a good pair of red running shoes. We had been confined to our homes for the last 2 months and it was really starting to take a toll on our sanity.

Mel and I had met up over the last few days after we decided it was time to do something to get out bodies and our minds back in shape. Not that I had ever really been out of shape. At twenty four, standing five foot one inch, I had the toned, well maintained body of a woman who had been practicing sports her whole life. Toned muscular yet feminine legs that ran up to end in an ass that turned heads wherever I went. I had a slender, sculpted stomach and abs. I wished my breasts could have been bigger, but at a perky 32B I had rarely given anyone reason to complain. My shoulder length blonde hair was tied up in a neat ponytail. I wore a pair of sports sunglasses against the glare of the morning sun.

Melanie, while not out of shape, had a bit more work to do. She was the wife of my cousin and lived two doors down from me. At forty one and a mother of two, she has put on a few pounds in the last few years and was very eager to firm up her figure and get into better shape. She was about 6 inches taller than me with a still lovely figure. She had plump beautiful round breasts which I really envied and a lovely round ass. Her jet black hair was now flecked with touches of silvery gray which enhanced rather than hindered her beauty. Her deep brown eyes had a few creases around them, but still sparkled with a youthful exuberance. This morning she wore a black Adidas tracksuit and pink running shoes, along with a black fanny pack.

We exchanged pleasantries as we stood at the end of her long driveway and stretched out our muscles, warming them up before getting into our exercise. Our breath steamed in the unseasonably cold air of the late spring. It was like the sun and warmth had also been confined in these trying times.

After a few minutes of stretching we set out down the small forest path right across from the driveway of her home. Despite the coolness of the weather we soon felt quite warm as we jogged along the path. The sunlight sparkled as if reflected and danced off the morning dew which still clung stubbornly to the leaves of the various deciduous trees as we headed for the cabin her husband used to boil maple sap and make maple syrup in the early spring, the season for which ended a few weeks ago.

We followed the winding path for about a mile, our breathing becoming heavier and more labored as we ran. The path started to slope upwards and Melanie was soon struggling to keep up. I slowed the pace to allow her to follow.

I stopped at the top of the hill and she came up, panting and gasping. She asked in between deep breaths "Do you mind if we take a quick break?" her hair was starting to be a little damp and she leaned her hands on her knees to get her breath back.

I smiled at her and nodded "Give me another two hundred feet at we can take a break at your husband's cabin." She nodded in agreement as she always seemed to do whenever I suggested anything. This simply reinforced my feelings that I had sized her up correctly. She looked up at me with resolve and we set off again, shortly arriving at the cabin which has marked the midway point of our daily run for the past week. Only this time, there was to be a little surprise for her.

Melanie walked over to the window sill on the far side of the cabin and grabbed the key which was hidden under it. The cabin had never been locked until a few years ago, when My cousin had come back to discover several windows broken and empty beer cans strewn carelessly about the whole place.

We entered and looked around. The cabin is fairly large and was dominated by the living room/kitchen. A wood cook stove was set at an angle in the near left corner and a large counter with a deep basin sink set into it was next to the stove along the left hand wall. A door in the far wall led into the boiler room, where my cousin transformed the maple sap into maple syrup. Next to the door was a large three person couch of black leather. A small recliner sat in the far right corner and there was another two person couch next to it along the right hand wall, the counterpart to the one on the far wall. A wooden mahogany table with a set of four chairs was in the middle of the room. The cabin's furniture or appearance had not changed in the 10 years since My cousin built it.

Melanie pulled out two bottles of water from her fanny pack as I peeled off my parka, as I kicked off my shoes. I noticed what I have for the last three days when I have done so during our daily rests at the cabin. Melanie's eyes seemed drawn to my feet every time I took off my shoes, so today I have decided to take things a step further. Mel sat down on the couch as I stretched out.

With a smile for her I reached down and peeled off first one and then the other of my socks, tossing them on the floor as I sighed "That feels so wonderful my feet are killing me." Melanie's eyes widened for a brief second and she looked down at my bare, size 6 foot with it's tiny perfectly pedicured, slender and elegant toes. They continued into tender soft skin flowing into delicate arches and running down into a sleek round heel. I looked up at Melanie, licking her lips nervously as I was more and more convinced by the second that I had guessed right. My cousin's wife was a foot slut.

I let myself fall down on the couch playfully and swung my feet up, landing them squarely in her lap. Mel froze like a deer caught in the headlights of a truck. She turned and looked at me with a loud whimper. I could see in her eyes that she realized that I knew, and her eyes lowered to look at the feet I had just so conveniently dropped into her lap. Every muscle in her body seemed to tense and she just sat there, head lowered as she gazed at my feet with obvious longing.

I reached out and touched her arm gently and she turned her head to look at me. I nodded gently and said "It's alright, Mel. You can touch them." She seemed to relax somewhat at my gentle urging.

Her eyes reflected so many emotions in just a brief moment. Fright, hope, relief, arousal, before finally turning into the look that I craved the most in a woman's eyes. She looked at me with a resigned surrender as she reached down and put both hands on my right foot, touching it tenderly, almost reverently. Her touch was so gentle at first as her hands explored the shape of my toes, arches and heel. Her fingers glided over the shape of my ankle bone, and traced tenderly back down the dorsal surface to the tip of my toes.

I lounged back against the armrest of the couch and watched as my cousin's wife took my left foot in her hand. She seemed to be in a trance as she leaned in and kissed the tip of my toes gently with a loud moan of desire. I teased her gently "ask permission before kissing my feet darling."

Between her gentle kisses she replied with a low "yes Ma'am." but did not stop kissing the toes on the foot she held between her hands.

I laughed inwardly. Foot fetishists almost always have that submissive urge in them. After all there is something erotically submissive about being at someone's feet, so the link is an easy one to make for many. Unable to imagine my straight laced cousin as the type to make his wife crawl for him, I realized these feelings may have been pent up inside her for over a decade. I smiled even more. I planned to help her release every last bit of those urges.

Melanie continued to worship my feet. I allowed this to continue for a few more moments before pulling them away from her mouth. She let out a loud moan of frustration as I did so. I did not allow her feelings of resentment linger as I ordered her to lay on her back on the floor in front of me..

The beautiful older woman did not hesitate for a second as she laid back on the wooden floor of the cabin. I lifted my foot and brought it to her face, pressing the soft skin of my soles against her mouth. Her tongue tickled the soft tender skin and I sigh with delight. It had been a long time since anyone had served my feet so well.

I lifted my other foot and set it down against Melanie's waist. I heard her moan softly as I did so, and used the toes to lift her waistband, sliding the foot inside her pants. I could feel the warmth and wetness radiating from her cunt as I rested my foot there. I could feel her hips trying to push up as she attempted to rub her mound against my foot, but I pushed down firmly, pinning her hips to the ground.

I leaned forth and let a drop of saliva fall from my lips to land on top of the foot she is licking , tilting my foot to push it between her lips. She opened up greedily and sucked the foot as well as the saliva coating it into her mouth. She moaned, the loud wanton sound was partially muffled by my foot being forced between her willing lips.

Suddenly very aroused, I removed my feet from her mouth and her pants. I stood over her head and pulled down My track pants and panties. I looked down at her and smiled as I saw the lust in her eyes as she gazed up at my bare shaved pussy. "Beg for it you needy slut, show Mistress Elana how much you crave her."

Melanie whimpered and moaned for a moment, unable to put her desires to word before finally saying in a hoarse whisper "Please let me lick and service your pussy Mistress Elana. I have been masturbating for the last week whenever I could, thinking about your feet and always in my fantasies you would let me lick your pussy. It is more beautiful than I even imagined please let this needy slut lick your pussy."

I smiled widely, she was either a natural or she had some practice at begging. "Well when it is asked so nicely how can I refuse?" I lowered my pussy down to her mouth and suddenly I was the one on the verge of orgasm as she showed me just how skilled she is at pussy worship.

I planted both my hands to either side of her head and shivered with pure arousal as her tongue lapped at my labia and teased my clit. I bucked gently with my hips, pushing myself more firmly against her mouth as her licking became more passionate and intense.

The fire burning inside just kept intensifying as her passionate licking fueled the fire of my lust. My right hand grabbed Melanie's dark hair and pulled her mouth up against my pussy even more firmly if it's possible. I leaned my head back, eyes closed as I panted and moaned with fervent arousal.

My loud cry broke the silence of the forest around us as I climaxed on her delightfully skilled tongue. I gave a firm tug on her hair, pulling her head up even as my hips sank down, pushing down against it. She let out a whimper which was a mixture of arousal and pain, moaning as I just sat straddling her face for a few moments. The warmth in my pussy slowly subsided as my breathing slowed. I rolled off of her and laid back in the couch panting as I savored the afterglow of the orgasm my cousin's wife of ten years had just given me.

Melanie sits up and sighs as she leans against the couch, I turn over onto my side and gently stroke her hair.

Her words echo both of our thoughts as she turns to me with a smile "I can't wait to go for our run tomorrow." as we both laugh. I am certain tomorrow will be even more enjoyable.